FOREVER WINTER| steve harring...

By -midnightszn-

"ILL BE SUMMER SUN FOR YOU FOREVER." stranger things s1-4 season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3:... More

FOREVER WINTER
CAST !
GRAPHICS
PLAYLIST
ACT 1
I WANNA WATCH HAWKINS BURN
BARBARA HOLLAND
THE LAB
SHADOWS WHISPER IN THE DARK
THE MAN WHO TOOK PHOTOS
THE DEATH OF WILL BYERS?
WE NEED A PLAN
ABIGAIL SUMMERS AND A 'FRIENDLY' FOE
THE AFTERMATH
THE JUNKYARD PLANS
BLOODY NOSE
LETS GO MONSTER HUNTING
CHRISTMAS ISNT REALLY MY THING
ACT 2
BULLSHIT LIES
THE PERFECT COUPLE IS NO MORE? YES!
THOUSAND MILES
HOW TO GET THE GIRL
ITS A COMPLICATED STORY
CARRIE
YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER
THE MIND FLAYER
THE PLAN 'B'
THE GATE
BILLY HARGROVE
GREETINGS
I'M NEVER HAVING KIDS, OH WAIT
ACT 3
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME.
CHRIS
RUSSIAN CODE
THE RUSSIANS ARE HERE? GREAT!
THEY WANT ME DEAD
CHILD ENDANGERMENT PLAN
TIMBER
IF WE HAVE EACH OTHER
BROKEN PROMISES
ESCAPE ROUTES AND DRUGGED TEENS
REUNITING
SHE HAS A POINT
STUCK
NEVERENDING BULLSHIT
THREE MONTHS LATER
ACT 4
WELCOME BACK TO HELL
LUCAS SINCLAIR, THE FAVORITE SIBLING
THE START OF A NEW ADVENTURE
WHY THEM?
THE CURSE
BABYSITTING A DEAD GIRL
RUNNING UP THAT HILL
HOUSE OF HORRORS
004
DIVING INTO HELL
CONFESSIONS
VECNA STRIKES AGAIN
THE PLAN
GOODBYES
DISTRACT
SACRIFICES

HOW DO I MAKE YOU LOVE ME?

1.4K 19 18
By -midnightszn-

HOW DO I MAKE YOU LOVE ME?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HALLOWEEN WAS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. kids were all on the streets, running around in the fall leafs while their parents would try and find costumes. for abigail summers, she never celebrated halloween, even when she was a kid. yes, she would be happy to get candy and run around in a dumb costume- but she never really cared for the holiday like some people do. she never watched the horror movies, she never went a haunted house, she didn't do anything besides eat candy and lay in her room practicing her powers.

evelyn wanted to celebrate halloween, however. she was practically born in that lab, she didn't know anything about the outside world. so, halloween was a huge excitement to her. evelyn decided she would dress up as a fairy, just because that was the first thing she ever watched in the lab... some fairy cartoon show. she tried on every dress she could find, every pair of wings, and heels. she got inspiration from a magazine that was at the doctors office. evelyn knew teens her age didn't like dressing up, but evelyn was more than thrilled. she rented a bunch of horror movies, bought loads of candy, even if she was going trick or treat, and was just ready to have a fantastic halloween.

bryan's birthday was also the day before halloween, he was turning 3. he could form words, but it was mostly gibberish. julie was dressing him up as a dog, a spotted dog. the summers family hadn't heard from freddy in almost a year, and they were all happy with that. he came back one day, took his stuff, and now was gone- hopefully dead. "abby, where did you put bryan's tractor?" julie stressed, running her hands through her hair as she walked into the living room. abigail, who was doing her homework, looked up and pointed to the top cabinet.

julie sighed in relief as bryan ran in the room, falling onto the couch as he giggled. abigail smiled at him, booping his nose before looking back at her math homework. she had only till may, then she would be leaving hawkins high for good, a graduate, hopefully heading to michigan for her college. she wanted to study criminal justice, or something like that, the justice system type shit. her grades were all A's, she already had her community hours in, so if she just applied... michigan would most likely accept her. "oh mom," abigail started, shutting her math book as she laid back, "is it okay if i go over to nancy's tonight? i have to help her pick a costume she can do with steve."

julie nodded, "curfew."

abigail smirked, "of course."

the brunette shoved her homework in her backpack, zipping it up when the doorbell rang. julie went to the door as abigail looked at the clock. it was currently 11 in the morning, who would be knocking at their door? abigail stood up, walking around the corner to see the doctor, chris, who decided to hurt abigail at such a young age. "oh chris!" julie exclaimed with a smile, not knowing the dark secrets behind that smile. abigail clenched her fist, "abigail you know chris right? the photographer for your schools paper!"

abigail gave a fake smile, "yeah, we met."

the brunette headed upstairs, locking her door behind her. she walked over to her window seeing steve sitting on his bed, talking with his mother. he looked pissed off as his mother rolled her eyes, throwing a paper down on the ground. abigail sat on her windowsill seat, looking through her magazine waiting for the two to stop arguing. steve suddenly took her out of her thoughts, throwing a rock at her window. abigail smiled, opening it up, "college essay?" she guessed as steve rolled his eyes.

"sometimes i think she just wants to yell at me," steve replied as abigail stood up. she ran to her desk, opening up the drawer, grabbing the essay. "what's yours going to be about? going to a boarding school for like... your whole life."

abigail nodded, "sorta."

the noon siren rang, causing the two to jump. usually they would be partying at tina's, but her parents were home, causing the party to move on halloween. school was out, something about the pipes broke... thanks to evelyn. it was easy for her to hurt the school, all she had to do was place her hand on a pipe and the next thing they knew... no school. speaking of evelyn, she walked in the sight of abigail with nancy next to her. they both laughed as they grabbed hands playfully, "i give up with those two, its like im third wheeling them!"

abigail scoffed, "try living with evelyn, all she does is complain on how much she hates you." she smiled at the end of the sentence, making sure steve knew it was a joke. steve smiled back, just at the sight of abigail's smile, not the joke. "hey eve!" abigail called down to the ground, "i wouldn't go in that way."

evelyn nodded, climbing up the ladder to the garage roof, then into abigail's room. she stopped, sitting down on the roof of the garage, "why is he here?" evelyn asked the brunette when steve wasnt looking, waiting for nancy. abigail bit her lip nervously, her hand moving to her necklace. she didn't know why chris was always here, but he needed to die, or leave. "cant you make him go away?"

"no, dumbass." abigail replied, "if i do that, he will tell the lab, and the next thing i know i'll be shot on sight." evelyn nodded, her eyes on the man standing in the front door of abigails home. "he also cant see you, or else brenner will be here to kill my whole family." evelyn quickly jumped in through the window, causing abigail to snort as steve looked over at them. abigail and evelyn looked at each other before laughing, making steve sigh as he shut his window without a goodbye.

"he hates us."

"yeah."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"DID I MENTION I DONT DO HOLIDAYS?" abigail spoke suddenly, snapping evelyn out of her thoughts as they walked down the school hallways. next to them was robin, who stayed quiet mostly, listening than talking. the brunette stopped at her locker, her hands moving to put in her combination.

"yes abby," evelyn and robin replied with their arms crossed, smiles on their faces. evelyn looked down the hallway seeing a new kid walking in. robin looked also, her faces moving to disgust causing abigail to peak from the side of her locker. "who the hell is that?" robin asked as abigail watched as he walked into the principal office.

he wore all denim, his hair was a mullet, and he was smoking- a perfect new guy to hawkins. he would fit right in. as he walked past them, he smiled at abigail, who just glared. robin and evelyn just watched him walk by, not even noticing the exchange. "god, he already seems like a huge dick." abigail mumbled, shutting her locker before the three of them headed to their class. "i just hope he isn't like hayden last year, he was racist and homophobic, and then he blew smoke in your face-"

robin agreed, "what happened to him?"

abigail shrugged, "hopefully got kidnapped by russians," she joked as they walked into mrs. clicks class. abigail sat down in her seat, robin sat right behind where steve was supposed to be sitting, and evelyn just sat in the back of the class, her nose immediately in a book. steve walked in the class with a cream cheese bagel in his hand as he sent abigail a wink. "good morning harrington," she joked as he sat down next to her. 

"how'd you get to school?" he asked taking a bite of the bagel as robin just watched the two. "i knocked on your door-"

abigail rolled her eyes, "i wasnt going to third wheel you and nancy again." the brunette paused, "my mom drove me and bryan, since he starts preschool today... which is odd but whatever. by the way, bryan wants to play catch again with you." steve chuckled, "its always 'when is steve coming over again? i wanna play catch!' and he can barely talk and throw." the bell rang as steve opened his mouth to  reply causing everyone to go silent when mrs. click walked in, clicking her pen. 

abigail rested her head on her chin, staring at the board. she could feel eyes on her, but she ignored it. mrs. click began to hand out tests causing steve to groan, he completely forgot they had  one of biggest tests of the semester. he looked over at abigail, who pulled out a lined piece of paper. "abigail, do you know-"

mrs click stared at him, "mr. harrington!"

abigail hid back a smile as she wrote down her name. she listened for tammy thompson's answers, considering she was the smartest. once abigail wrote down the right answer, she put the wrong on the lined piece of paper. "steve," she whispered once mrs. click was on the other side of the classroom. abigail tried not to laugh when she handed steve the 'answers'. abigail sat back in her seat, putting down her pencil to watch steve put down all the wrong answers. "dumbass."

robin heard her, causing the blonde to snort as they both smiled at each other, giggling. mrs. click looked over at them, making the two go quiet as abigail looked out the window. then someone knocked on the door causing everyone to look up, the mysterious denim boy walked in causing mrs. click to clap her hands. "everyone! this is william-"

"billy."

"billy hargrove." the woman looked straight at abigail, "go sit by abigail, she'll help you... she's one of the brightest!" billy smirked at the brunette before he sat down, purposely knocking the pencil off of abigail's desk. she looked over at him, a glare on her face as she pulled out another pencil from her bag. she lifted it up, basically showing off she wasnt dumb before turning back around. his eyes were still on her and his thoughts weren't very... 

after class ended, abigail got up quickly as billy grabbed her arm. "what is your next hour?" he asked as abigail just looked at his hand on her arm. she grabbed it, tearing it off of her as she ignored him. abigail walked away causing billy to catch up to her, "i have gym, which is..." abigail stopped, turning towards him.

"listen here fuckface, im not interested." abigail snapped before walking out of the classroom. she felt billy follow her like a lost puppy, "gym is down that way, its not that hard to find." the brunette walked into her next class, making sure billy wasnt following her. nancy sat in her seat, her eyebrow raised seeing the interaction, "i already hate him."

nancy chuckled, "wait till you see were hes from."

abigail smirked, "california. seems like he would be from there."

then the bell rang.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AFTER SCHOOL ENDED, AND TINA HANDED ABIGAIL A FLYER TO HER HALLOWEEN PARTY, abigail walked out to the softball field with her practice uniform on. she carried her shoes, just wearing slides as she threw her bag down in the dugout. next to her was samantha and caroline, the two of them looking over at the parking lot. "billy hargrove," rylie spoke coming in with her catchers gear, "hes fucking hot."

abigail looked over in his direction, he was talking to evelyn causing abigail to scoff. the brunette grabbed her bat, walking over to the two seeing evelyn was uncomfortably standing there. "william, hey, so how about you leave my family alone... and just go to hell." abigail snapped making billy look at her. "seriously, are you obsessed with me already? there's many other sluts in this school that would hook up with you, we-" she grabbed evelyn, "aren't interested."

billy crossed his arms, "you dont do friends do you?"

abigail raised an eyebrow, "i have many friends and i dont need you as one of them."

billy chuckled, "how do i make you love me abigail?"

"you don't," abigail snapped back.

then she walked away, dragging evelyn with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 13.9K 22
「𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦」❝damaged goods, fuck, that has a nice ring to it❞ Started: July 22, 2019 Finished: July 28, 2019 (STEVE HARRINGTON X OC) (...
11.9K 283 24
❝sometimes I feel like if I start crying, I'll just never stop.❞ stranger things steve harrington x female oc season 4
4.2M 109K 61
❝ the wires got the best of him ❞ s. harrington x henderson!oc stranger things seasons two, three, and four lowercase intended © hollywillow- - award...
4K 145 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska