I WANNA WATCH HAWKINS BURN

(opening gif made by axelauriants)

I WANNA WATCH HAWKINS BURN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

007 HATED HAWKINS. she hated the shitty kids, the parks, everything. she hated the lab that was just five minutes away from her home, that ruined her entire life. she hated her next door neighbor, steve harrington, who seemed to think they were best friends. she hated her parents, especially her father- who thought sending her away to the mysterious lab would do her some good. she wanted hawkins to burn, and everyone in it, including the stupid lab.

her home was terrible, well to abigail. she hated the stupid pictures showing the happy family everyone thought they were. she hated her mother who would treat her so nicely, knowing that abigail could explode her brain with a flick of the wrist. abigail could kill everyone if she really wanted to, she was the most powerful experiment, well that she knew off. her abilities were mind control, she could sneak into your brain and make it overload that your brain would just explode. she could so easily find out everything about your life, learn all the secrets- all the horrors.

abigail hated the world, she just hated how perfect it seemed... well what everyone thought it would be. she just wanted to be normal, without these abilities and not live in hawkins. she wanted to leave this world and never come back, but everytime she tried- her brain would immediately shut down and she couldn't even get close to a gun.

hawkins seemed awfully quiet that day to abigail. the kids weren't running around on the streets, dogs didn't bark, and cars barely drove by. it was a peaceful day in the small town, that never happened. abigail had her window open, the birds chirped from the woods next to her house. she sat at her desk, practicing her mind control with her pet hamster. she tried to make it drink water, but something just wasn't clicking in her mind. abigail sighed, tapping her pencil on her notebook as she gave up. she opened her locked notebook, writing the word 'hamsters?'.

abigail could hear her baby brother crying downstairs, wanting someone to feed him. she ignored the baby, shutting the notebook before stuffing it in her shelves. today marked one year since she got out of hawkins lab, abigail wanted to die. a rock flew through her window, hitting the brunette on the arm. she turned to see steve harrington from his window, abigail fake smiled, standing up and walking to the window. she swore she could see steve smirk, then it dropped quickly when she raised her middle finger and shut the window.

the brunette opened her nightstand drawer, grabbing a cigarette from her container. she sat down on her window sill, placing the cigarette in her mouth before lighting it up. she shut her eyes as she leaned back against the window, putting her legs up on the seat. she blew out the smoke as her mother opened up her door, abigail groaning as the laundry basket was thrown on her bed, "let's go abigail." her mother demanded, looking at abigail's outfit, "change that."