[BL] The Emperor's Little Dev...

By Novelists_Cat_520

Lin Shuan was born in a rich family back in Korea, his family is strict when it comes from fame and education... More

Chapter 1 -Successor
🅒hapter 2
🅐uthor's note
🅒hapter 3- Fear Resistance
🅒hapter 4-Acting
🅒hapter 5- Stairs
🅒hapter 6
🅒hapter 7
🅐uthor
🅒hapter 8
🅒hapter 9
🅒hapter 10
🅒hapter 11-Part I: Eclairs
🅒hapter 12-Part II: Sileam (Part 1)
🅒hapter 13 - Part II: -Sileam (Part 2)
🅒hapter 14-Part II: Sileam (Part 3)
🅒hapter 15 - Part II: Sileam (final)
🅒hapter 16-Part III: Library
🅒hapter 18-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 2)
🅒hapter 19-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 3)
🅒hapter 20-Part V: Temple Trip
🅒hapter 21-Part V: Temple Trip(part 2)
🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)
🅒hapter 23- Part V: Temple Trip (Final)
🅒hapter 24- Blood Truth Test
🅒hapter 25- Ceremony and Jealousy
🅒hapter 26- Welcome Home
🅒hapter 27- Mirror
🅒hapter 28- Unexpected
🅒hapter 29- Almost Fainted But Still Fainted
🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous
🅒hapter 31- Bored
🅒hapter 32- What?
🅒hapter 33- Poke
🅒hapter 34- Wisteria Confession
🅒hapter 35- Is it okay?
🅒hapter 37- Princess's Assistant
Special Chapter- Little Red Riding Cape
🅒hapter 38- Cousin
🅒hapter 39- The Therapist Game
🅒hapter 40- The Second Female Lead
🅒hapter 41- Love
🅒hapter 42- Lock Doors
🅒hapter 17 - Part IV: Bouquet Spying
🅒hapter 43- VIP Class?
🅒hapter 44- Where does my heart belongs to?
🅒hapter 45- Class Time
🅒hapter 46- Danced
🅒hapter 47- Fairy Rings
🅒hapter 48- Bloody^^
🅒hapter 49- Tears
🅒hapter 50
🅒hapter 51
🅒hapter 52
🅒hapter 53

🅒hapter 36- Nonsense

5.8K 299 41
By Novelists_Cat_520

Seth's POV

That stupid prince! How dare he?! Now I'm engaged to him! Ugh! Why does he not think about his future! About the kingdom!

Oh my god! The empress would really hate me! A male! Jax bound himself to a male like me! Is he out of his mind!??!!!!!!

Okay Seth, breath in...... And out. You must calm down, maybe there's a solution about this, we just need to find it.

We can't find it.

What did I do to deserve this! Is it because I'm beautiful! Is it because I'm to pretty! Ugh! F*ck my amazing beauty! (A/N: a total reincarnation of Narcissus)

Sigh, first my dragon blood and now engagement. What is up with my life? Can't I just like be a normal young man, with status and riches?

I don't really feel like the crown princess position is for me, what if Jax really don't like me and will get tired of me in the future?

What if Lanare shows up and then he would fall in love with her? I don't really want to have high hopes for this engagement of ours.

What if she is more beautiful than me? And now I'm insecure about it too. I don't know anybody! And what's worse Kle said that it's my real emotions and not the previous Seth!

So Kle explains to me about what will happen to my previous body, Kle said that some people's souls would frequently mismatch and enters the wrong body.

So me and the original ‘Lin Shuan’ were switched, so I'm the original Seth! Ugh! I hate this stuff!

“Master do you want to know the original Lin Shuan’s current situation?” Kle said. I was hesitant and in the end I said yes, I was kinda curious about the original Lin is doing.

Kle opens a screen in thin air and then he turns it on and a very scary and horrible scene was on the screen.

My eyes widened as I saw my previous body or mismatch body, beating someone with a its own fist. It's kinda uncomfortable to see this scene.

What kind of show is this?!!!!! “Kle, why is he slapping that man? And who is that man?” I asked.

“Oh......nothing master, I think Lin Shuan is just angry, and that man is Lin Shuan’s lover.... The CEO of CROWD.....” Kle said as he reads the profile.

THE WHAT?!!! CEO of CROWD! That man has been on the top spot in the Entertainment industry, Fashion Industry, and three more industries that I don't know.

How could Lin date such a powerful person!?!!!!

“Because he's mad? ” Kle said.

“But that doesn't explain why is he beating that powerful man?!!” I yelled and made Kle take back the screen.

“Master, you don't need to understand this now. You can understand it in the future” Kle said and set up some snacks.

“But still, look at the man. He looks like his about to explode” I said.

“Hm, yeah he is” Kle said and closed the screen.

I heave out a lot of air and just slumped on the chair. My head is dizzy right now, I just want to relax a bit before I started to panic and curse Jax again.

“Jax you are dead meat” I mumbled.

“Master? What did you say?” Kle interrupted my thoughts.

“I said that I want to massacre the fishes” I said and continue to read. Kle on the other hand, was jumping and his eyes shone.

“When are you planning it master!” He said. This cat is really a pain in the butt. I smiled and said, “In the future.”

He was disappointed. “Master, why do always say something so randomly?” Kle said and sat across me.

“When did I talk non sense? ” I said and took a bite off on the cookie.

“Should I say the least amount or the great amount?” he said,and then took out a small and long paper that reaches the my foot.

“Hmm, tell me the least but your favorite” I said. How does he even have a list? Do I really say such things when I'm in daze?

“Week 1 Day 60 in Klansman, we were in the kitchen. The master was in daze and suddenly said! «What does dog and cat tastes like? Do they taste the same as pork? » you said that while I was in a nice warm bath in a pot, in the kitchen cause it was cold” Kle said.

“I said that? I don't really remember” I said and let Kle continue.

“Month 8, day 7 in Klansman. While you were hunting for monsters and saw two monsters doing pa pa pa in the forest. You then said, «How embarrassing, they should get a room.» You left for a while and then came back and then finished them. I don't know why you do this when you are in daze or something, but you kinda creep me out, master.”

“Hmm.... I totally remember that time.” I nod and ate a cookie.

“We shall continue master. Okay, this time it happened the last day we were staying at the Klansman. You were staring at the non stop snow, I thought you were reluctant to go away from that kingdom.

Cause you know, you look sad and sh*tz but suddenly said something again in daze. «I wish hell would be on fire and not like this artificial hell that is cold.» I was surprised and uncomfortable. But master don't you worry! Hell is hot so don't worry!”

“That must be the dumbest thing I've ever said in my life” I said. I can't believe I can say all of those.

“Yeah! It's one of my favorite, it was when we first came in this kingdom and we were riding a cart, and suddenly you blurted out something that made the people scared. You said was «Suddenly I wanna be a nurse so I can have my own scalpel so if someone annoys me, I could just like stab stab! Like that.

Can a scalpel be given to me? Oh wait nurses can't have a scalpel? Or do they have a scalpel? I think only doctors have scalpel...... I don't really know......» you said that. Even though this is a magical world, modern day was ancient. I'll explain it later. So the people were in that cart all fled others went to the other side of the cart.” Kle said as he put the long and short paper back to his pockets.

“Why do you even write down those non sense talk of mine? I didn't know” I said and took a sip of my tea.

“Nothing, I just followed the prince’s order to write about you and make a report” Kle said.

“Ah~~ so that fool made you a CCTV?” I smiled crooked. I can't believe that my system is with that prince!

“Yeah, sorry master” Kle said and pour me some of the tea. Suddenly the hallway was noisy, I look back and saw Jax talking to one of his knights.

I think he is going back to the academy. He then must have noticed my stare and looks at my direction.

To others they would probably diverted their eyes, but me I didn't even flinch. He smiles at me, with his handsome face being a jerk.

I then rolled my eyes and went back to my cookies. I saw Kle on the other side show a confused look.

“Master, why is your ears red?” he points at my hot and burning ears. I covered them and have him a glare.

“No, you are wrong! It's because it's hot outside!” I said. Kle just smiles and continues to give cookies, I knew that he wasn't believing me, this cat!

He would rather go and sided with the prince, than his own pitiful master! Outrageous!

Hmp! I should just eat peacefully and drink some tea. Hmmm... Stress stress go away, come back on another day, or just make some appointment.

“Even though you're not the kingdom’s empress yet, you are already acting one” an annoying voice suddenly rang in my ear, and I knew who is it.

“Sh*t, stress already made an appointment?” I said sarcastically. “Haha, I'm not stress, I'm your future husband, darling” he said.

Suddenly he puts his arms in the table, making me in between him, he then lean forward making his head near my ears.

This nasty bastard is really shameless. “You shameless prince, aren't you guilty making someone bound to you, that doesn't have feelings for you?” I said coldly, my tea time is ruined now.

“No... I don't, it was worth it for me” the prince said as his sneaky little hand then rubs against my other hand. Shameless.

“You are a shameless husband” I said and stood up from my chair, then walk away. I look at him for a minute and I saw him standing in daze and suddenly smiles.

That kick must have affected him greatly no?

I returned my focus on the road and continue to walk towards my mom's garden. But then I thought about it, what should I do when I go there?

Ah, yeah I'll just get bored again. I'll just read that book again. “Kle, let's go no–...? Where is he?” didn't Kle was just in my side just a couple of minutes ago? Where is he?

Third Person’s POV

Seth returned to his room confused, when he looked around Kle was not in his side anymore.

“I don't really know anymore, I'll just read” Seth said as he sat on the soft carpet. “Hey, wake up I wanna know about my mom” the young master said.

(No... I'm lazy now. I wanna rest... Zzzzzzzz)

The book said dozing off, Seth slapped it. “I just used you for the second or third time? But you are tired? What kind of book are you?” said Seth as he forced open the book.

(First answer, I don't know how many times you used me. Second, yes I am tired as a freaking sloth. Third,I am a talking book and you need me because of your race?)

Seth slump down in the carpet and sighed, he stared at the ceiling in dazed thinking about random stuff.

“Hey, book..... Do you think if I marry Jax, would he stay loyal and would not find another women or men?” Seth said.

The atmosphere was quiet and quiet. “Talk or I'll rip your cover” threaten Seth to the book. The book had cold sweat.

(Look, I am not a therapist book,okay? But all I can say is that, it's 99.1000000000000% that........ It may be possible)

The book coldly said, Seth was depressed. “And what is that one percent?”Seth said faintly and was scraping the carpet randomly.

(I don't really know? Maybe he will not find another one?)

The book said, Seth a tiny bit better but the disappointment is still high.

(Argh! Fine! You can read me! At least I can pass knowledge from your empty head!)

Seth sit up from the carpet and happily said, “That's the spirit! Now let me see how can I kill a prince by breathing fire out of my mouth” Seth said and happily flipping the pages.

(Oh, you wanna be a killer fiance? Then it's page 8000, you can practice there)

The book said lazily. Seth got what he wanted and started to practice.

On the other hand, the prince and Kle is talking some stuff.....

“He is an insecure boy but also a narcissistic boy” Kle said as he nervously said. The prince sitting across listening to the servant of his fiance.

“Hmm, what do I need to do so he could trust me?” the prince asked.

“Uhhhh....tell him some nice words? Show him that you love him? I don't know, go to a court and to promise to tell the truth and only the truth?” Kle nervously said.

[Oh my god, please! I don't know how to face this problems!?]

“It's not a joke if I cut your tiny head, you know” the prince coldly said. Kle trembled and stutter.

“I-i-i ummm.... Hehe, I'm sorry your majesty.” Kle said.

For the past hours Kle was ask with questions about his master, by the prince.

//////////////

Why the chapter is utterly bullsh*t: I have no inspiration.......... :0

Haha, hmm..... I don't really have.... Give me ideas!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
29.1K 22 12
My horny thoughts I might do guides SMUT don't report, just block :)
114K 6.8K 128
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
58.8K 1.5K 25
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...