The strange teacher (DxD X OP...

By omage1

A beast class servant was beaten on the moon thanks to all the help of the master. But what the beast servant... More

A lick is what you like
Teacher makes nose's bleed
Update/ Thx
Let loose
A beast
Remnants of the past
A ballerina who is ruthless
Nun and Horny Nun :) and religion
Kama the beast shows
Ritual (Preview)
Ritual
Nugget
Thanks everyone
Beast class
Oh Shit!
The snake
III and VI and Blade
To save us all
Sorry
The meeting
How and who (Preview)
How and Who

Prologue/Bio

11.1K 176 121
By omage1

Y/n looks:

Powers: Lots of them.

Personality: caring, flirty, clever, smart, sly, chaotic (Sometimes), 

likes: teaching, her students, reading, magic, women and men (but prefers women more)

dislikes: not listing to her studies, annoying people (turns her off to easily), people who keep asking her out. Anderson

Bio: You where once called a beast class servant, but sense you got bored of mostly being powerful a good portion of the time, you were about to give up and blow up the planet where you come from. But due to a master and his servants they were with able to stop you in time. For once you were okay with this, you lost for once. But you always wonder what it would feel like to be a teacher or say least. How it would feel to be a human again, you were given this chance when a certain A.I came to you after you were beaten, she gave you a offer. By giving up your status as a servant you can live as a human. And that meant your powers, so you will live a normal life. But you wanted a new start and so you told the A.I to take you somewhere else were nobody will remember you. And so you wanted all your powers at the same time, she did not mind she did try to trick you but. You got the best of the A.I, by using your last remains of powers. You sealed all your powers into you right before your send off. So the A.I can't get them, and once you landed you can destroy the seal anytime, so you did so right off the bat. You lost your servant status, but you had all your powers to help you. So when you got to this world you had a good amount of knowledge due to a certain blue hair child you won't name. And now you live a peaceful life...........Yeah right we all know how these fking stoires work. You got a house but by tricking a few people. And so you got your hands on the one you wanted most and so our story starts with your home.

Y/n Pov:

I was laying in on my chair next to the pool it was nice. A good day for to get some color, but it did not matter sense I don't care about that kind stuff. But I can sense many things wrong with the school I working at, devils to say the least. And fallen all around, but does not matter sense I just want to enjoy most of my life.

I might be using my powers for selfish reasons but I don't care, I just want a house to myself. And have a fun job to say the least, besides the little pervs cute kids but can be annoying as hell. I look over my tablet and see who is falling my class it seems to be Issei and some girl name Asia as well. 

Y/n: "That is not good at all I'm going need to teach them a lesson. Issei F in every class and a D in gym might because he wants to see some skin. Asia better then Issei mostly D's and two C's I will go easy on her. Sense she is a Vergin, but it seems better to know the other students as well."

As I look over all the students now and spot the devil Rias, she is good looking, but I'm not here to mess around. Just have to find out more about these kids that's all. I look over at the time and see it's 9:pm meaning bedtime for me. As I was falling asleep someone tries to break in to my home.

Bandit: "Dude hurry this women is told to be crazy rich and a hot milf to boot."

Bandit 2: "Dude I'm trying and besides she sounds like a bombshell."

Y/n: "Fufufufufu it seems to me that I have unwanted guest here. Why break into a this women's house."

Bandit 2: "Dude you said she would been asleep around this time."

Y/n: "I was about to sleep just lost track of time dear, I am a teacher after all. Gentlemen come inside if you want to rob me let me at least tell you, the most expensive stuff at least."

Bandit: "Why are you helping us lady?"

Y/n: "Oh don't worry about it dear and besides there is no cops coming. But if you want these take them."

As I had one of them a peril neckless and I just smile at them.

Y/n: "Now how about names what our both of your names."

As I was going into my kitchen and they follow, as they did I was making tea for us three. But I was waving my hips left and right to grab there eyes even more. I can feel there gaze and lust towards me, good.

David: "My name is David."

Bandit: "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

David: "Dude it's nothing wrong about giving names out, right?"

Bandit: "Yes the fuck it is what happens if she wants us to be reported."

David: "She would never do that she is to nice and hot."

I gave them tea.

Y/n: "Have a drink you two all them are made with much love."

Bandit: "No you taste test both of ours first."

Y/n: "Trust issues I see. Fair will do."

I took a drink of there tea, and nothing happened. David just drank were my lips were at. As he drank it all down. As I smile at him.

Y/n: "David you're such a good boy."

Bandit: "What the fuck is going here nobody does this for anyone."

Y/n: "I know because you and David here are going to kill each other."

Bandit: "WHAT???"

Y/n: "Yep David drank all my tea. It was made like any normal tea. But adding magic makes it even taster."

Bandit: "Magic ha giving me a break."

Y/n: "Alright then. David tell me Bandit name's."

David: "His name is Ran."

Ran: "DAVID WHAT THE FUCK MAN, DUDE I KNOW YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE WOMEN."

David: "........"

Ran: "David??"

As he turns around with his own tongue in his in his own hand. As I smile at the sight.

Ran: "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!"

As he starts to try and run away.

Y/n: "David kill him now."

He nods to me as he did, he grab a knife from his pocket. 

Ran: "DAIVD WE BEEN FRIENDS SENSE WE WHERE KIDS COME ON DUDE SNAP OUT OF IT PLEASE."

As he starts to cry a bit, me smiling a bit. As I grab my tea, and put on the TV, as I turn it up a bit as I can hear fighting crashing. And now someone choking on their own blood, I knew who won. I look over and see David dead. And Ran trying his best to stop the bleeding from his own neck.

Ran: "WH....WHAT.....TH-TH-THE FUCK.......DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!"

I go down to his level bending my legs a bit smiling at him. As I stroke his cheek, as I did so. I rip his throat out.

Y/n: "As I said magic dear Ran, now goodbye."

As I wave him good bye. And when I did I went to my couch. As I look over to the mess or used to be mess now they were gone like nothing ever happened here.

Y/n: "This is fun being human and teaching lowly fools not to mess with me. Bedtime now."

As I go to bed and wait for the next day.

Next day:

I had to leave for work and when I did and left the car, all looks from all men and women look at me. Wanting nothing more than to do things, nothing I can sense with ease.

Boy 1: "OH my god dude she is one hot milf."

Boy 2: "I know right them boobs them hips the way she walks she is the perfect milf."

Boy 3: "I heard she has nobody."

Boy's: "WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!"

Girl 1: "I want to be just as pretty as miss. Sessyoin she is so pretty."

Girl 2: "The only women I want to be with."

Girl 3: "You don't even swing that way."

Girl 2: "I know it's crazy."

I don't care what they say 100% of the time, as long they don't mess with my life. Maybe Rias is a good target or Sona's sister. Or Sona herself many fine targets to be my lover. But for now focus on work. I ran into Rias and Akeno.

Rias: "Hello miss. Sessyoin nice to see you today is it okay if Issei can leave class at some point."

Y/n: "Oh dear not this time nor Asia there grades are not doing to well so they must pay attention."

Rias: "Ah well that is not good I told Issei to study last night."

Y/n: "I believe you dear he will meet you after class. Anyways girls get to class before you get in trouble. Bye bye now~"

Issei Pov:

I heard the sexiest teacher talking to Rias and seeing them together brings all sorts of things to mind.

Matsud: "Look at those mommy milkers from our sexy ass teacher. Man she can use me in anyway she want's."

Motohama: "Bust size 96 cm, waist size 58 cm, hips 86 cm, bra size-"

As we all got a sudden chill down our spines to see a good portion of the girls with anger on there faces.

Katase: "You stinky pervs even know about miss. Sessyoin, even god will not forgive such lowly scummy rats."

Murayama: "We got to make sure we teach you three something about called not being a perv."

Y/n: "Hello class please sit down now, oh is that some kind party going on in the back, I don't mind parties then and there. But were at a school kids we can't allow it at the moment."

As the girls were stop and went to sit down. Miss. Sessyoin is a caring goddess.

Y/n: "Issei Asia you will get a bit more extra work okay, sense your grades are not doing to well. But Asia sense you got better grades then Issei you will be get work still but less then his okay."

Asia: "O-okay, I will make sure I will get my grades up."

Miss. Sessyoin is a cruel goddess why do this to me.

Y/n Pov:

I went to write down the lesion of the day, what I focus in is history pretty easy to say the least, sense I did fight a lot of people from history from my past life.

Y/n: "Now tell me kids about the famous sword in the stone."

few hours later:

Y/n: "Alright kids remember now that king Aruther did not want Mordred and next thing will be about Tiamat and ancient babylonian." 

Students: "Okay."

Y/n: "Issei you get extra work and same for you Asia but still less then Issei."

Asia: "Thank you miss. Sessyoin."

Y/n: "No problem, dear now you and Issei run off before I give you both more work."

Issei Pov:

Man mommy milkers she might have the same size or Rias are just a bit bigger man sexy teacher and now Rias and the girls man this is the best harem I'm going to have ever. (Pfffffft sorry had to add this part.) We made it to the club house as we did it seems Rias was pissed about something but tossed it away and burns it.

Rias: "Hello you two it seems that miss. Sessyoin might be something or someone with powerful magic."

As soon she said that it was strange to say the least to know our teacher might be a wizard.

Akeno: "How we know is easy she want's people to know she is here. She is abnormal and super sexy to boot, man she even get's me wild up."

Rias: "Down girl Issei miss. Sessyoin is threat to us all, and we want to be at peaceful terms with her. We can also tell as well she is hold back, she does not care much about many things, but we also got strange reports about two bandit's missing. And the strange thing is they disappeared when they were in miss. Sessyoin area. Meaning."

Kiba: "Yeah even some guys I know that live around her area, saw two people. That don't live there broke into her house, and after that they never showed again."

Koneko: "I follow her a few times but something was off with her, she gave off a powerful smell."

As she was blushing from something.

Issei: "What did she do to you."

Koneko: "Leave me alone perv."

She said in a cute tone.

Rias: "We still don't know what she did to Koneko we just know she smelled something off and that was it."

Koneko Pov:

I'm not going to tell them that I went to a bathroom just to calm down. From just a smell alone but the smell, was nice smelled like strawberries and sweet candy. But why did the smell make me so wild.

Rias Pov: 

Rias: "Okay we are going to ask her about it and ask if she will not destroy us for, we wish not to fight with her. Her power is far greater then my own might even surpass even my own brother's power."

Issei: "Wow is teach that strong."

Y/n "I can answer that myself kiddies."

We were all surprised to see her here how did she get bypass the magical barrier.

Y/n: "It's easy the barrier did not exist to me so I told it to go away. Anyways kids, I am a mage. Also Koneko sorry about hormones I intend to do that when I want to play cat and mouse."

Rias: "Wait you made Koneko horny?"

Y/n: "Well it's what she smelled made her that, it's a power that I use if I want to play with someone, it's meant to target someone and makes their mind go crazy and what she smelled is something she wanted to smell. Meaning that she likes candy and the smell of strawberries. I can use it against all of you, but I won't because. I'm trying to live a peaceful life to say the least."

Rias: "We do not won't to fight you either miss.Sessyoin."

Y/n: "Ah Rias dear so cute and smart, don't worry about it besides call me Y/n sense we will be seeing a lot more of each other now."

Rias: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "I want to watch over you kids sense you kids know about me. And also, by the way about me showing off my power. That was my power leaking out my power is well to much sometimes."

Rias: "Wait your power was leaking out, and your part of the club as well how did you?"

Y/n: "Rias dear don't think to much of it and besides having me around might make things fun to say the least. Anyways study well kids I have to grab some food. Bye bye~♥"

Y/n Pov:

I know I can control them pretty easily but that won't be fun and besides I want do for either more info or want something I really want. But for now let's see if they can deal with me.

Akeno Pov:

I know seeing her gets me all wild up and such but man seeing her here got me. Even more wild up I wanted to be on top or her on top of me, she is a woman if I've ever seen one, hell just thinking about it is getting me all wet.

Akeno: "Rias I will be right back I forgotten something from classroom."

Rias: "Oh okay until then Akeno."

I nod as I walk out of the club and went to the lady's room. I was blushing from the thought, Y/n take me you can break me or the other way around either way I just want you now.

Rias Pov:

I know where she went to be honest it makes sense now, how Koneko was not talking about it. But Akeno always had a crush on Y/n from the moment she went to this school. But I'm gladder that Y/n came to us sense we needed to be friends with her. But overall she is a strange teacher to say the least, just glad we can be allies not enemies.

Rias: "Issei you forgotten that Oda was forced to commit seppuku."

Issei: "Ahhhhhh I hate this."

(This might be a quick one to say the least not sure just got the ideal of using Kirara as the mc of the story and besides I might get more brain juice anyways talk to u lot later omage1 out peace.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 1K 25
Once again, this is a fictional retelling of I summoned my female servants from my profile in the Fate Grand Order mobile game. However, since the fi...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
56.8K 2.3K 23
After many days of school. Finally things got interesting once a teacher was put on leave for being to sick to work. So a new young teacher who gradu...
611K 12K 59
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...