Love Again

By taekook__lover9597

Kim Taehyung , an idol and actor. Has a handsome features and most kind behaviour. He never showed head-weigh... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 8
Chapters - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter-27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33

Chapter - 7

1.2K 60 0
By taekook__lover9597

Slightly long chap!

One more week to go for their marriage and here they are in a fancy luxurious restaurant. The restaurant is entirely Booked for their date by Mrs.Kim.

The soon-to-be spouses sat on the restaurant table all alone, awkwardly. Though they know each other for a month now, they hadn't spend much time with each other. And the workers gaze towards them time to time is making nothing better.

Taehyung was too busy to think of dates and all. So the couple didn't spent much times with eachother. So Mrs.Kim finally took a decision of sending them to date.

It's their first ever date arranged by Mrs.Kim.

As they were sitting on their table, decorated with candles, flowers and eating utensils. The waiter came towards them and placed the dishes ordered by Taehyung's mother for the date. All are Taehyung and Jungkook's favourites.

Both thanked the waiter and smiled at him. The waiter smiled back and nodded before exiting the place.

He went inside the kitchen and called someone.

Waiter: mam, they are just sitting without talking or anything.

The person on the other side sighed and face-palmed thinking about her son's anti-romantic side.

Mrs.Kim rubbed her palm over her forehead. She was getting worried by her son's not so romantic side. She expects her son to be like her but he is like his father.

All shy and awkward when it comes to talking with others. Taehyung's father is a shy person but Mrs.Kim was the one who always made their relationship comfortable and energetic.

Now Taehyung is doing the same as his father. He is never a person to initiate a conversation with others. But what the big headache is, Jungkook is also a shy person.

Mrs.Kim called Mrs.Jeon and informed about their date. Jungkook's mother also sighed at her son's shyness.

In the restaurant with TaeKook,

Jungkook and Taehyung finished their dinner like they are having competition of who is gonna finish first. They finished food like they are eating in a competition.

Atlast, they finished the food. Jungkook and Taehyung came out of the restaurant after the workers in the restaurant gave them a bouquet wishing them best of luck for their wedding.

They took the bouquet with a awkward smile and thanked them and exits the restaurant.

Both heaved a long sigh and looked at each other, before bursting into laughter.

Jungkook: haha, it's like we are stuck between something there.

He said and started laughing. Taehyung too joined him. Jungkook clutched onto his stomach and laughed. . .

While Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at the bunny smiled male huge boxy smile. After sometimes, Jungkook noticed that Taehyung's laugh was dead.

He looked to his left and saw Taehyung looking at him with a smile.

Jungkook: what?

Asked with a raised eyebrow. Taehyung shook his head and started to walk. Jungkook chased him to the parking, asking him the reason for his huge ass smile a while ago.

Suddenly Jungkook stopped on his track, hearing Taehyung's words.

Taehyung: nothing. Your laughter is also cute!

Saying so Taehyung unlocked the car which flashed light with a beep sound. After going near the car, Taehyung looked back and saw Jungkook walking ever so slowly giggling time to time.

He chuckled knowing why the younger is behaving like that. He walked towards him and carried him in his arms.

Jungkook: hyung!~

Jungkook widened his eyes wiggled on Taehyung's arms. The idol shook his head negatively and started walking while carrying him.

Taehyung: you are slow, koo.

Saying so, Taehyung settled Jungkook in the passenger seat and fastened his seatbelt. He went onto the other side opened the driver seat and fastened his seatbelt too.

Jungkook was blushing the whole time. Taehyung also had a slight pink shade decorating his cheeks due to his boldness of carrying Jungkook.

Everytime he does something so bold like this with Jungkook, a pink hue will spread on his cheeks but it never got noticed by Jungkook or others. He always maintained his tough appearance. But inside he is also nervous just like Jungkook.

Though he never exposed his nervousness or shyness, he always felt something sparkling inside his heart. Flowers blooming around him. Butterflies dancing inside his tummy and all the love symptoms.

Taehyung also confirmed that he is in love with the younger. But never had that much courage to confess.

Same goes for Jungkook, but he didn't even realised his feelings for Taehyung. He always thought that he is feeling such things due to his nervousness around the elder.

Taehyung smiling to himself for his boldness and the realisation while Jungkook smiling thinking of Taehyung's act minutes ago. Both had a wonderful smiles adorning their lips. They bid byes to each other with love blooming inside them. One realising it and other had no idea of it.

After two days of their date, Jungkook with his mother and sister is in a most luxurious and huge shopping mall to buy wedding dress for him and Taehyung.

From Kims side, Jin and Mrs.Kim are only present. Namjoon had some other work and he informed them that he can't come to select his brother's wedding suit.

While the groom Taehyung said that he will come after the new commercial signed which will give his company and him a huge profit.

Jungkook and the others are waiting for Taehyung to arrive but it's already a hour passed but Taehyung is nowhere to be seen. Mrs.Jeon and Mrs.Kim shared glance with eachother, seeing the tensed up Jungkook.

Mrs.Kim: um. . . Jungkook dear?

She called and Jungkook looked at her, averting his gaze from the entrance. He stopped tapping his leg onto the floor.

Jungkook: yes, aunt Kim.

Mrs.Kim: I think Taehyungie will be late. So why not choose your suit first? We will ask him to choose his outfit after he arrives. Now let's go choose for you. Hmm?

She asked with a smile trying to ease the tensed situation. She know that her son gives important to business always but he loves his family too.

Mrs.Kim don't want Jungkook to get tensed and think something like Taehyung is always like this. So she tried to divert them.

Jungkook also nodded his head, understanding the lady's intention of diverting him. He sighed and walked towards the suit section. Lady Kim signalled Jin to help Jungkook and he did too.

Jin: kookie?

Jungkook: yes Hyung.

He replied to Jin while looking at the designs the designer showed him. Nayeon and Mrs.Jeon went to select dress for the teen girl.

Jin dismissed the designer telling them to leave and he will call them after selecting the outfit.

Jin: Kookie, are you upset about Taehyung?

Jungkook stopped scrolling the designer suits upon hearing this. He bit his lips. He just wanted to scream, Yes, I am mad! But he shook his head with a fakest smile he can ever show to others.

Jin sighed at that. Jungkook again looked down and started scrolling through the designs. He was not in the mood of selecting suits and all. He waited excited to meet the idol and select their wedding suits.

But here, he is sitting on the small couch scrolling through the designs. All are expensive and beautiful but he was not in the mood to choose. Jin noticed this and patted his shoulder.

Jin: Jungkook, I know how you are feeling. I too experienced this, kook. But you know what I always reassured myself that it's for our better future. When I got married to Joon, the Kim family was not stable like this. Taehyung was 17 and Joon is the only one who worked for them. After 3 years of marriage life, we never spent a lot of time with each other. But I never left Joon's side. I know he loves me and he will come to me soon. Like I said, Joon stabled the company and now look, we are living happily. So don't become upset for a small think, okay? Taehyung is doing everything for you boths better future, hmm?

He comforted Jungkook with a smile. But nothing seemed to affect Jungkook's innerself. He can't convince himself but he tried his best. He gave Jin a small nod and a smile.

After sometimes Jungkook finally decided some suits. Jin called the designer and they gave the suit to Jungkook to trial it.

After selecting a suit for him. The Jeons were about to leave but Jungkook asked to wait until Taehyung come. But it becomes 7 p.m, still Taehyung is not here.

Jungkook sighed looking at his watch on his left wrist. It's been 3 hours and Taehyung is not here.

Jungkook: mom, let's leave. Aunt Kim and Jin hyung, we are leaving.

He said and left the mall, slightly mad. The Kims know that their younger boy messed up.

After few minutes, after Jeons left, Taehyung came running towards his mom and brother-in-law.

Taehyung: mom! I'm sorry. It took a long time than I thought.

He apologized looking here and there to see the male he wanted to see that day. He found them nowhere. Mrs.Kim noticed this.

Mrs.Kim: they left.

Taehyung stopped searching and looked at his mother. She shook her head and sighed. She can't blame her son for being late. She can never blame others for this. She is the one who arranged this marriage.

Mrs.Kim: come Tae. Jungkook already chose his suit. Now you can choose for you.

Taehyung: mom, I'm sorry. I- - -

Mrs.Kim: it's okay, Tae-ah. Jungkook waited for you from the afternoon itself. But your work is also important. I hope he will understand.

She sighed and went towards the suit section. Jin went towards Taehyung and gave him an assuring smile.

Jin: he will understand you, Tae.

Taehyung nodded with guilt inside him. He followed his mom and brother-in-law to the suit section and tried to concentrate on the suits, but his all concentration went towards Jungkook.

His thoughts got filled with Jungkook's sad face. He sighed and asked Jin to choose a suit for him. He exited the section and sighed. He fished out his mobile from his pocket and took a certain chat.

Taehyung knows that the other is not gonna accept his calls, since he himself know, he messed up. So he messaged him.

Love 💕

I'm sorry Jungkook. I promise it will never happen again.

He messaged and waited for reply but Jungkook hadn't saw the message nor he is online. So he closed the chat.

Jungkook after coming out of the bathroom saw his phone went off with a notification. He went towards it and opened it. He smiled seeing the message.

He was mad at Taehyung but his small message made his mood all lit up. Taehyung is the husband Jungkook ever dreamt of. He giggled and replied back.

Hyungie 🐯

It's okay, Hyung.

Btw, good night.

He replied back with a smile and blush. He kept the phone on the table and rubbed his both cheeks.

Jungkook: aish, why are you heating up!

He squeaked and layed on his bed, punching the pillow and giggling.

Taehyung saw his message and smiled. He replied back a ' good night ' and went off to work on his new song that is mid-way. Thinking of the younger, he started the mid-way song.

*°*°*°*°

Chu: happy eid mubarak, all my Muslim fams and amies!✨

Sorry for the late wishes fams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
498K 19.3K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
319K 11.5K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
84K 2.7K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...