Fairy tail x OC insert

By Bryan6234

follow Arashi as he gets reincarnated into the world of Fairy Tail. I kind of suck at giving description. Hop... More

Heads up
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Swords
The people have spoken
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 part 1
Taking a Step back
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 51 Begin operation open the gates!
Chapter 52 the fight between ideas collides Fight with the demon general
Chapter 53: Countdown till zero.. Behold a traveler from the stars!
Chapter 54: Behold The Power Of a Dragon God! Till We Meet Again.
Finalized Harem
Chapter 55: Welcome to your training in hell Ari!!! Anya's secret Training!?"
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Special Chapter #1 part 1
Special Chapter #1 part 2

Chapter 31

1.5K 39 6
By Bryan6234

Master decided to enter us in the Grand Magic Games and we have 3 months to train as much as we can.

"Hey Ari." I heard Levy approach me as I tried to think of way to get stronger.

"What's up Lev?"

"We're thinking of having a training camp at the beach, you wanna come with?"

I immediately imagined the harem in swim suits and felt a nosebleed flowing forth.

"Hell yes!! When do we leave?" I excitedly asked

I could see her sweat drop as she knew I was imagining something perverted. But she moved past that.

"Right now actually."

I immediately grabbed Levy and teleported home and ran around the house packing the necessities for the trip.

A few hours later

We finally arrived at the beach. I had time to think about what I wanted and I've decided to teach them Haki.

"Wohooo it's beach time!!!" Natsu and Happy yelled

"Hold it you too, we're strictly here to train, we can have fun the week before the Grand Magic Games." I spoke in a serious tone.

"Now some of you guys probably know what you want to work on but there's something I want to teach you guys."

This caught their attention.

"I'm gonna teach you all Haki." I announced

"Haki?"

"What is that?"

"Can we eat it?"

I gave them a simple explanation of what it is based on what sensei told me. They looked unsure, so I figured a demonstration is a much better way.

"Natsu could I borrow your scarf as a blindfold real quick." I asked

"What do plan to do?" Erza asked as Natsu handed me his scarf.

I grabbed a wooden stick I packed and covered it in Armament Haki, since they haven't awakened their Haki, they have no idea what I just did to the stick.

"I want you all to attack me at once, this is the best way to show you all what I want to teach you guys." I answered Erza as I fully covered my sense of sight.

"Are you sure you want that? It seems pretty unfair." Gray began to question me.

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing." I told them as I got into my ready stance

Third Person POV

Team Natsu looked at each in confusion.

"Well he is asking for it? I can't say to a challenge." Natsu lit up his fist

"You can start whenever your ready." Arashi told them, not moving from his spot.

Natsu sprinted at Arashi with a fist ready to thrown. As the punch was about to connect, it was stopped by the wooden stick.

Seeing the wooden stick not being completely burned by Natsu fire threw them off. They were also in awe seeing Arashi effortlessly dodge Natsu barrage of punches without his sense of sight.

Erza was next to rush Arashi, she summoned two swords and now both Natsu and Erza were trying to land a hit on him.

"Let's see you dodge this!! Fire dragon wing attack!!"

Side stepping to the side Arashi dodged his attack.

"Black wing moon slash!!"

Spinning his body, he cut the slashes that were coming his way.

"Ice make cannon!!" Gray yelled as he shot at Arashi

Arashi tilted only his head to the side and the ice bullet missed him.

"I think that's enough of a demonstration." Arashi said to them as he took off Natsu's scarf.

Team Natsu was at a loss for words and Arashi saw this and grinned.

"So who ready to learn?"

3 months later Arashi's POV

It's the last week before the Grand Magic Games and I got to say my team really managed to learn Haki pretty quickly. Lucy only managed to awakened her Observation, which I guess is good since she a celestial wizard and her spirits do most of the fighting. Everyone else managed to unlock Armament and Observation, although I have a feeling Erza and Natsu might have Conquer's.

We had Haki training 4 times a week and the other 3 days, they were free to do whatever they needed to improve their magic.

Erza and I were in the middle of sparring.

"1,080 pound phoenix!!"

"Heavens wheel!!"

Our attacks collided and a explosion of sand occurred as a resulted.

We were both breathing heavily since we've been sparring all morning.

"How's we call it a day." I suggested as I deactivated my armament haki.

"Yes, I think I've gotten the hang of the this Haki you taught us." She said as she also deactivated her armament haki.

"Remember it's all about experience, I've only taught you all the basic, now you just have to use it more in battles." I explained to her.

She nodded.

"Did you finally get used to the new weight on your swords?" She asked as her swords magically disappeared.

I looked down at my swords, they were no longer black as they were originally when I got to this world, but now they were a mixture of crimson red and black.

"Yeah, who would have thought there was a way to increase its max weight. Definitely had my hands full trying to get used to it." I looked down on my swords admiring the color being hit against the sun and thinking back how I got this upgrade.

Flashback 2 months ago

I was by myself on the beach and the only visible light that was there was from the moon.

"Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!!!" I yelled in frustration

"Why couldn't I defeat Acnologia!! That was the reason I trained so hard!!"

I drew out one of my sword and created a huge slash, parting the water for a moment before it was filled in again, I felt myself getting wet as a result. I kept thinking back how weak I was against him and it took everything I had just to inflict damage on him.

Then I kept having a recurring nightmare where the Fairy shield didn't work and as a result everyone had died and I somehow survive the attack and it was just me and Acnologia. I could feel myself getting more angry at myself.

"God damn it!!!!!" I drew out the other sword as swung them as hard as many times my arms could handle  at x50,000 fully before swinging one last time as hard as I could parting the seas for a few seconds.

I fell to my knees, catching my breath.

"It's rare to see you get so angry..." A voice spoke from behind

I looked behind and it was the goddess.

"You..." I spoke in a low growl

"I know you're angry but try to calm down."

"Calm down??...Calm down!?! My friends and I almost got killed?!? How can I calm down?! I thought I was strong enough to defeat Acnologia from the help of someone that you told me to go to, and even with the support of everyone else it still wasn't enough!!" I yelled

She stayed quiet for a moment and then she spoke.

"Remember child... I have no idea when these events will happen, I only know they will happen." She said in calming tone

I curled my fist in anger because I knew she was right.

"Now there are two more events like this that are bound to happen and who knows if they'll just like the first one or worse. I want to get even more stronger before the next event happens." I spoke finally calming myself down.

"There might be a way." The goddess spoke

This caught my attention. Then I saw the gravity swords begin to glow and float towards her.

"What are doing?"

"Making things up to you, the truth is I do know when the events will take place but it is forbidden to speak of it or else it could alter fate and outcome." She explained

I saw the swords being drawn out and could see something was happening to them. The slowly began to change color, a mixture of crimson red and black and it changed form. The blade held its shape but I could see the blade extend. After the change, the blades were put back in the scabbard and they floated back to me.

"I hope you can accept this as a token of apology for lying to you." She said

I drew one of the new blade out and began to inspect it.

"It's...okay, you were just doing your job." I said as I continue to inspect the blade.

"I've upgraded your swords to a more suitable version of your caliber, I've even increased its max weight." She continued

This caught my interest.

"By how much?" I asked

I could see her smile.

"Why not turn the dial and find out." She suggested and I did so.

I turned the dial and I felt the sword get extremely heavy. Way more than what I was used to.

"What the hell!?"

"What you're experiencing now is x55,000 and from the looks of it you're struggling quite a lot by the looks of it." She giggled at my suffering

I quickly turned the dial back to light mode and let out a sigh of exhaustion.

"The new limit is 100,000, double of what you were used to." She stated

My eyes widen hearing the new limit and then I thought to myself.

If x50,000 can destroy a building just by simply tossing it. What can 100,000 do?

I shuddered at the damage this cause.

"Ari?" A new voice called my name

I looked over and saw it was Levy.

"What are you doing out here late at night?" She asked

"Oh just doing a bit of late night training." I told her

"Come back inside, it's getting cold and everyone's waiting for you." She said as she began to walk back to the resort we were staying for the trip.

I looked back and saw the goddess was gone, guess she didn't want anyone else to see her. I looked at my new swords and was happy I was given a second chance to fix what I failed to do.

"Your next event will happen soon..." I heard her voice in the wind, which made me stop in my tracks.

"Guess I need to kick my training into overdrive." I said to myself before heading back.

Flash back over

As Erza and I went back to the others, a pigeon landed on my head.

"Hey look there's something on its foot." Erza pointed out as she took what looked like a note and read it.

"Hey Fairy Tail, you better come to the broken suspension bridge on the western shore."

"Why do you think could be the reason?" I asked

"I'm not sure, we better tell the others and see what they think"

We both nodded in agreement and went to go tell the other. We ended up going.

"So this the suspension bridge." I pointed out

"Cowards must have ran away."

"Why do you always search for a fight Natsu."

Suddenly the bridge began to fix itself and now we were able to cross it.

"Well that's a first." Gray said next

"So who wants to go first?" I asked

I felt my body getting pushed foward. I'm guessing it's me, how lucky.

I easily made it over and turned behind me and saw that I was only who crossed it.

"You guys used me as a lab rat?!?" I yelled

"Relax babe, you have teleportation magic so even if the bridge collapsed you'd be fine." Ur yelled

"That doesn't make it any better!!!!"

So after everyone made it across, we ventured our way in the forest to see if we could find the person who sent us the note. I had used my magic sense and came up upon three individuals in front of us. I signaled everyone to stop.

"Is something wrong?" Wendy asked

"We got company." I answered

I drew out a sword in case of anything.

"Wait that smell." Natsu said which caught my attention.

So it's someone we met

The cloaked individuals got closer to us and of them spoke.

"So you came, I thank you." One of them said as all three were about to remove their hoods.

Once I got a good look it was, I felt sick to my stomach.

"Jellal." I said his name with a serious tone

"It's been a while, Arashi... Erza."

"It's really you." Erza spoke calmly

"You guys haven't changed one bit."

I got closer to him still holding onto my sword.

"Well yeah, that's what happens when you're body is suspended in time for the last 7 years."

"I still see you don't like me."

"You're god damn right."

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and it was Erza. I made my way to a near by tree and just leaned against waiting to see what he wanted.

"I've take that word of my escape reach you." Jellal began

"Yes it has" Erza responded

"Please know, it was never my intention."

"Meldy and I didn't give him much of a choice." A purple hair women spoke and I could help but wonder who she reminded me of.

"That was all you Ultear, don't lump me with behavior." Meldy said jokingly

Ultear?!

I quickly looked over at Ur and it looked she heard the name too, it looked like she wasn't breathing and was about to pass out. Then I saw her take a step foward and everyone saw this. I turned over to Ultear and she had the same expression of Ur.

"No... there's no way..." Ultear voice whimpered

"My baby girl." Ur voice was on the verge of tears

"Those two know each other?" Lucy asked in a whisper

"They're mother and daughter." I casually answered

This completely shocked everyone and looked to see how it's turning out.

"But I thought you... but you're supposed to be dead, h-how are you-"

"I have a very special someone I'm eternally grateful for." Ur looked over in my direction and so did everyone else.

"Wait? She's supposed to be dead, how did you-" Lucy began to question

"So I may have found a magic item that resurrected the dead and I used it to revive Ur. Simple as that. Can we drop it?"

"So why did you bring us out here?" I asked trying to steer the conversation.

They told us the became an independent guild named Crime Sourcier, and their main goal was trying to defeat Zeref. The reason they brought out here was because they needed a favor for us, they wanted to to investigate someone that shows up every year at the grand magic games and find the reason behind it.

"It sounds like a wild goose chase but we'll do it." Erza agreed to the request

"You sure about this Erza?" Gray began to question

"Well what choice do we have, guild from all around the country is gonna want this power." I told Gray.

"Did I mentioned that we'll be paying up front for this job" Ultear mentioned

She pulled out a crystal and told us that during the last 7 years, she managed to unlock a hidden potential in humans called the second origin, which allows us to use magic for longer periods of time than what we're used to.

"But be warned, unlocking your second origin will involve excruciating pain." She warned

And boy was she right. It was living hell during that whole procedure, it made the battle I had with Acnologia seem like nothing. But I'm the end, we got our second origin unlocked and we're definitely ready to dominate the grand magic games, and to find the mysterious person crime sourcier wants us to find.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 77 13
Requests: CLOSED This is my first time trying oneshots and imagines so bare with me. I'll update whenever I have inspiration. I hope you will enjoy!❤...
59.9K 1.1K 29
It about (y/n) who just came back from not BEING in her beloved guild for the past 8 years and the rest you have to read to find out (Disclaimer: I...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
45.7K 985 51
I come back to Fairy Tail, and it's great to see everyone after 1 year of being gone, and what do I miss? Well, a lot! Yeah, turns out the mission I...