The Girl Is Bored Today! ( De...

By Romantic_Blossoms_22

I was controlled by my family in my past life I was being perfect let's say, There isn't a single thing I hav... More

Announcement!
Chapter 1- Dying on my 29 birthday
Chapter 2- I became a baby?!
Chapter 3- My life As A Baby, Our first Words
Chapter 4- Neighbor
Chapter 5- Meet Miyano Family
Chapter 6- Sakura Class🌸 Pt 1
Announcement!
Chapter 7- Sakura Class Pt 2🌸
Chapter 8-The First Murder Case pt 1 (Dream of her past)
Chapter 9- The First Murder Case Pt 2
Chapter 10- Promise
Extra Scene
Chapter 12- First Lesson + Breakfast With Shiho
Chapter 13- More Than A Character
Chapter 14- Hardship & Perfection
Chapter 15- The Kidnapping Pt 1
Chapter 16- The Kidnapping Pt 2
Chapter 17- The Afterward
Chapter 18- Today Is The Last Day For Us To Be Happy
Chapter 19 - Meet Shuichi Akai
Chapter 20 - Case Closed
Chapter 21 - The Unexpected Meet
Chapter 22 -Every Move Has a Purpose
Chapter 23 - Memories Unfolded
Chapter 24 - Is That What You Want?
Chapter 25 - Toichi Magic Show

Chapter 11- The Mysterious Man

1.2K 48 2
By Romantic_Blossoms_22

[Mori's House]

'After finishing school for the day, Rin goes home and walks to her bed. She suddenly gets hungry and walks to the kitchen.

But after heard something from somewhere in the house, she gets curious. She walks around the house to see Ran.

"Ran-chan, what are you doing here?" she asks.

"Ah, neechan." Ran responds, looking a bit nervous.

Rin asks Ran where she is going in the night, but Ran acts a bit nervous.

"Shinichi wants to capture a ghost!!"

Rin is shocked by this. She never imagined Shinichi would get into the business of tracking down ghosts.

"What if the ghost ends up eating Shinichi?" Ran adds, looking a bit worried.

"Ghosts aren't real" Rin tries to explain.

"But there are rumors of ghosts at the library!" Ran replies

"But ran-chan It's dangerous to go outside at Night"

"Then neechan...what abaut come with me neechan"

Ran begs Rin to join her in her search for ghosts, which Rin finds a bit strange and dangerous.

"Please please." Ran pleads with her, with puppy eyes.

"Uh..."

Rin is hesitant to join Ran at night for what seems like a dangerous search.

///

Shinichi suddenly appears and asks what they are doing there.

"Wait with me, Shinichi-kun" Ran replied.

"It's dangerous to go to the school at night, Ran-chan and shinichi-kun" Rin adds.

Shinichi then mentions that he'll expose the monster by himself, asking the two to go home.

Ran expresses her concern that Shinichi might get eaten on his quest to expose the monster.

Rin added that ghosts and monsters don't exist and that they should all go home.

"You are just scared." Shinichi says, which causes Rin to become flustered.

"What?" she replied.

Then Shinichi stops and looks at both Ran and Rin.

"Stupid! I know there are no monsters or ghosts." he claims.

"Then why we're going on school if there is no monster or ghost...." Rin asked

Ran then mentions a rumored creature who appears during a full moon. This creature is known to have a creepy voice and strange hat.

Shinichi claims that the rumors sound interesting and he turns around to leave.

Ran shouts his name again, trying to keep him from leaving.

Rin then expresses frustration with how childish the both of them are behaving, calling them "kids".

///

[ LIBRARY]

"The two of them sneak into the library, avoiding security guards in the process.

Rin reassures Ran that everything is fine and asks her to hold her hand while they walk around the library. She tries to soothe Ran by reminding her that the library is empty, and there's no ghosts around.

They continue to walk through the library when Ran suddenly mentions hearing a sound. Shinichi reassures her that there's no Ghosts, although the sounds seem unusual.

As they continue to explore the library, Ran suddenly cries out in fear. She claims that there is a ghost with a hat near the window, causing her to cling close to Rin.

Shinichi tells them to look closer, while calling Ran stupid. Rin replies angrily that he should not call her sister stupid, which causes Shinichi to groan.

Then they looked around and curtain

"The curtain has slipped off some of its hooks. It only appears on a full moon because the moonlight makes the shadow form. That weird "laughing" sound is the wind that's coming through the window. All most ghost stories lack is an explanation." shinichi said

Shinichi then explores a different part of the library for a moment.

Ran suddenly screams in fear again, calling out for Rin.

Just then, a man suddenly appears and begins speaking to them.

"What you're doing is reading the preview on the cover of the book, simply pretending you can see everything at its finest.
This world is deep and brimming with mysteries" the man said

"Who are you" Shinichi asks who the man is, but the man gives an ambiguous response about the mysteries of the world and how it is deep with much to find.

The man jumps to reveal himself, claiming that he is "your younger brother".

Shinichi is confused and calls for security guards to approach.

"No i should be more specific, I'm your younger Brother"

"My younger brother what do you mean ran call security guard"

"Yes!"

"Shinichi mentions how he'll alert the security guards if he encounters a monster, but Rin disagrees.

"It's useless if you call the security guards. The door won't listen to them." she explains.

The man suddenly confirms his statement by adding that she cast a spell on the door to make it only listen to him.

"Its no use i cast a spell on the door it ll only Listeng to me"

"What did you said!" shinichi said

"Careful, i didn't come to fight you i actually come to challenge you" the man stated as he took his wallet.

"Try to find the treasure that is in here," he says as he takes his wallet.

"The treasure?" Shinichi asks, confused.

"If you can find it, you win. You can have them and I'll even tell you my challenge. If you accept, I'll lift the spell on the door and let you go home. If you do not accept, you'll spend the rest of your life in this cold, dark room."

"Oh by the way i really love seeing blood and anything red " he added

The man chuckles more, liking that Ran is such a fiery and brave girl.

"Oh my what firey little girl " he says, admiring how she isn't afraid to fight him.

"I accept" shinichi replies courageously, accepting his challenge.

"Alright kudo shinichi, my older brother"

Then he Throw the wallet with knife  to them

The man throws the wallet with a knife inside it at Ran, who catches it just in time.

"Gak!" she exclaims, trembling.

"Neechan" Shinichi states with an angry expression.

"You--! What're you..." he continues to speak as the man disappears.

Ran notices a letter sitting near the wallet. She picks it up and reads it with curiosity.

"Don't find me i will look around"

"..."

///

Time skip

"Hey Shinichi, are you really going to accept?"

"Yeah i have no choice Dad has always told me to never back down from a fight."

"But that man just then was like a demon!"

Shinichi doesn't have a choice, since his father always advised him to never back down from a fight, even if it seems like a demon.

Shinichi notices Rin has suddenly appeared and he calls her.

"Rin!"

"Neechan!"

And Ran rushes over to hug her big sister in relief and happiness.

Rin reveals that he found a place where they can return home. He then reminds Ran that the man was like a demon, and that he accepted the man's offer.

"I don't care too if it was the devil or some demon. I just wanna know who he is and what this code means."

Shinichi shows rin  the paper containing the code that he found inside the wallet. There must be some significance or reason the man wanted them to find this code.

"But, Shinichi, if that guy uses his magic around us again, he may kill us!" ran said

"Magic?" Rin asked Confusedly

"Remember, he casted a spell on the door so it wouldn't open!" Ran shouted

"Baka!! You see the mop next to the door, right There's fishing line that goes through the hook attached to the top of the wall..." Shinichi said

"Come and think of it when we came in, he used the fishing line to push the mop against the door so it wouldn't open All of this was done from where he was sitting originally. Tho" Rin said as she realize

"Yeah That guy said a lot to try and scare us, but all he is some clumsy magician that forgot to hide his trick." Shinichi said

"Amazing, shinichi you're just like holmes" she says, acting as though she's amazed.

"You think so?" he replies modestly.

Rin then asks him if he knows what the code says. He claims to not know the exact meaning yet but reads the message aloud to her.

"FIND HAIDO'S STRANGE BEGININGS
Haido no... Okori wo... Chinmeyo."

( NOTE Kanji characters are the last you learn when learning Japanese, as they're the most complicated.)

"Okori wo chinemeyo"? Is that really how it's read?" ran asked

(NOTE Some kanji characters are rare, so it's likely that some 1st graders would not be able to read them.)

" Yeah, I see "okuru" in a lot of novels. As for "chin", I saw "chin-kon-ka" on one of my mom's CD's."

(NOTE "Chinkon" means "requiem" and is written with two kanji.)

"I'm sure an adult will know. Lets ask our dads" Ran suggest

Rin and shinichi looked to ran

"Stupid!," Shinichi says, "don't tell any of the adults this is a battle between me and him."

Rin laughs at Shinichi and Ran

Shinichi asks rin what she thinks about the code they found. She looks at the piece of paper with the code on it and examines it curiously.

Rin is aware of the man's identity as well as the meaning of the code. However, she doesn't intend on revealing that information to Shinichi. She just wants to watch him try to figure it out on his own, since this is a challenge between him and the man.

Rin answers Shinichi by saying that it's his battle between him and the man so she isn't saying anything. She also finds the situation interesting and amusing.

///

[ House]

"Come on ran and rin! Where have you been this whole time!?"

Ran attempts to make an excuse about forgetting something at school. Eri then asks if it was because of shinichi.

Rin tries to cover up her real reason by saying that she forgot her homework and had to wake up ran to help her with it. She apologizes to her mother for not being more responsible and promises to do better.

"Nee-chan..."

"Alright girls Just don't do that again, though. It's dangerous to go outside at night." Eri advice to her daughters

"Hai!" They said as they nodded

Then suddenly kogoro come

"Oh, dear, you're going to work now?" Eri asked

"Yeah, there was a murder at a warehouse in the Haido Port, Lieutenant Inspector Megure and I are going to check it out." kogoro replied

"Be careful out there it could be dangerous"

"You too, make sure the doors are locked. That thief has been taking things everywhere."

"Of course, I'm the wife of a police officer, take care"

"All right, take care of Ran and Rin for me, Eri."

Ran was smiling because of their family's good relationship, meanwhile Rin was happy because tomorrow would be her first day as a student of the greatest thief in Japan and to learn magic just in case.

This was, of course, according to plan.

Her plan was to have a lot of connections and their trade because she know every character in anime have a useful ability she can't help but not to waste it so she's gonna use they're ability to her plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continue~ Read the extra scene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 574 33
|UNDER HELLA EDITING| She was a human. He was a ghoul. Little Red Ridding Hood and The Wolf. Two completely different worlds. But yet two very simila...
3.2K 98 14
It was the drunk diver who started it. With one swerve killed both my parents and sent me and my brother into some foster place. Then it was that fev...
3.2K 91 29
When the MC died, she was bored of life. Nothing was exciting anymore. She could be said to not know the happiness of life. Having no close friends a...
1.1K 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...