Maze Runner Imagines

By futureauthor300

Just imagine this: you in the Maze Runner series! In this book, you'll find [character] x female!reader. Ima... More

Intro
About Requests!
You Arrive at the Glade
You Have a Nightmare
You Find Him Crying
You Get Stuck in the Maze at Night
You Get Stuck in the Maze at Night (Part 2)
He Finds You Crying
You Get Stung by a Griver
He Gets Stuck in the Maze at Night
Newt Imagine (Dedicated to @lovereading002 )
Minho Imagine
Alby Imagine
Confessing Your Feelings
Descibing You With One Word
You're Sick
Newt Imagine for @lovereading002
What the Other Gladers Think
Breaking Up (Part One)
Breaking Up (Part Two)
After the Break Up
There's Another Girl
Horoscopes Because Why Not
Happy Birthday @lovereading002
Another Glader Hits You
Meeting (A Real Life Imagine)
Singing (A Real Life Imagine)
Rain (A Real Life Imagine)
Soul Mate (A Real Life Imagine)
100 Truths (A/N)
Hair (Prefrence)
Disney Movies (Preference)
Favorite Book
The Sooper Dooper Looper (Its in Hersheypark)
Minho Imagine for @mazerunningkayla
Halloween Costumes
Valentine's Day (A Real Life Imagine) Thomas and Newt Imagines
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 1)
Newt Imagine: Torture (TST Imagine)
PLEASE READ THIS! (A/N)
Minho Imagine: She's Mine
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 2)
Newt Imagine: Can You Be Mine?
Minho Imagine: Haha - Like I Could Leave You (TST Imagine)
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 3)
Newt Imagine: You Love Her, Don't You?
Minho Imagine: A Sweet Melody
Newt Imagine: The Changing
Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead!
Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead! (Part 2)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 3)
Thomas Imagine: Better Off Dead
Thomas Imagine: The Cure
Thomas Imagine: Request! (part 2)
A Letter from Me to You (A/N)
Thomas Imagine: Ready, Set, Roast!
Newt Imagine: I am in Love with You
Minho Imagine: The Girl that Lived on the Other Side
Newt Imagine: Flinch
Minho Imagine: Get Away From Her!
Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 4)
Thomas Imagine: Flirtatious
Gally Imagine: (Request!)
Minho Imagine (Request!)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine (Request!)
Ben Imagine: Till Death Do Us Part
Newt Imagine (Request!)
Gally Imagine (Request!)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Gally Imagine: Not Anymore
Newt Imagine: Flinch (Part 2)
Gally Imagine: It Was Easier When You Were Dead
Thomas Imagine: Familiarity

A Glader Attacks You

11.6K 149 12
By futureauthor300

Thomas Imagine:
Warning: None
Word Count: 781 words
Quick A/N: This one was originally "Ben Attacks You" but it was trash (as most of my earlier works were) so I decided to change it to something less trashy! Still kinda the same context though.

She worked in the fields amongst other Track-Hoes while her romantic interest roamed outside of the Glade, memorizing the patterns of the deadly Maze. She worked with Newt, one of her dearest friends, along with Zart, the Keeper of the Track-Hoes. She didn't care for gardening, but occasionally she wouldn't have to and only have to carry out various chores throughout the day.

Today was one of those days. After trying almost effortlessly to come up with crazy ways to get out of the Maze, a slightly annoyed and tired Newt told [Y/N] to get some fertilizer for the growing tomatoes. She had wandered through the forest, searching for fertile dirt while carrying a wooden bucket. Along the way, she hummed a tune that seemed familiar to her, but she didn't know where it was from.

Once she reached the fairly large patch of dirt, she began to scoop some up with the small shovel and dropped it into the bucket below her small hands.

"You," She heard. Alarmed, she looked up, only to see a rather pale Ben standing before her.

"Ben?" She questioned, halting her current task in order to take a good long look at the sick boy's features. Blood shot eyes, pale face, sweating body. "I thought you were resting in the Homestead?"

"I remember you and your Thomas," He remained standing, eyes never leaving [Y/N]'s body, not even answering her question. She stood up, still holding the bucket.

"Ben, you need to go back to the Homestead to get some rest. You look like klunk," She spoke. The boy refused to move.

"You were there," He spoke quietly, then his voice grew. "You both were there!"

As if something had snapped inside of him, Ben launched himself towards the girl. She fell, dropping the bucket, and Ben pinned her down violently. He kept repeating the same phrase over and over again. [Y/N] was terrified and glanced around to see if anything could possibly restrain Ben's grasp ahold of her for even just a few moments to allow her to escape. Finding a rock that rest a little bit far from her reach, she figured if she stretched her arms in order to retrieve it, it would have to do.

Her plan worked, and even though she didn't want to hurt Ben even more than he was, she had no choice. His fingers clawed against her skin and, wincing in pain, she hit the rock against his head. She was able to get out from beneath him, and then sprinted to the best of her abilities towards the fields.

She didn't know what to do, what to say, so she called for the first two people that came to mind: her lover and her best friend. Once she did so, she almost regretted her decision. Her lover, Thomas, would not be present in the Glade for a while now, and her best friend, Newt, might be off helping the leader for all she knew. As the clearing came into her sight, Ben's loud stomps sounded closer behind her.

She didn't dare to look because the last thing she wanted to see was Ben's clammy face. Newt was still at the fields, working away. [Y/N] called his name once again, and he looked up. She couldn't catch his reaction, however, and instead was pulled down by her ankles. Ben, his hands gripping tightly onto her body which lay on the ground, adjusted himself so he could look in her fearing eyes.

"You're going to pay," He spoke. "You're going to pay for all of us." His hands removed themselves from her hips and were placed onto her neck, where he began to squeeze. She tried to call out for Newt, but not even a squeak away released from her throat. Her hands panicky went to her neck, where her nails dug into Ben's skin. He didn't budge.

One smack from a shovel later, and Ben was pushed off of the girl, held down by a bunch of other Gladers. [Y/N] was pulled over to the side, trying to catch her breath. Looking up, she saw it was Thomas. His strong arms wrapped around her, but his eyes were angrily pointed towards Ben.

"He was stung," She whispered quietly. "Or at least, it certainly looked like it. He didn't know what he was doing." She felt Thomas' arms wrapped tighter around her body.

"He still shouldn't have attacked you like that," He looked down at her, their eyes meeting. He placed a kiss on her forehead, then looked towards the group of boys dragging Ben's dying body towards the Slammer.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Newt Imagine:
Warning: ...uh...sexual harassment...?
Word count: 890 words

As a Med-Jack, [Y/N] spent most of her time in the Homestead caring for injured Gladers. Occasionally, Gladers came in for nothing but a bandage for a small cut, but sometimes there would be an injury much more severe. Most of the times, she organized various medications and was greeted by the Second in Command to keep her company.

They had been quote-on-quote dating for a year. At first, they kept it a secret, but once when constantly questioned about it, they decided to give up at the secrecy. She was very happy with him, and (from at least what it looked like), Newt was very much happy with her. They fit well together, and almost everyone in the Glade could see that.

Today was one of those days where nothing happened in the Homestead. It was roughly midday, and one of the Runners had come back early. When he had stumbled into the Homestead, [Y/N] was rather confused and concerned. Not only was this one of the Runners she didn't really know, it was not the time for Runners to return to the Glade.

As the boy slunked further into the Homestead, the girl looked around for either Clint or Jeff to see if maybe they could assist. Unfortunately, neither of them were found.

"What's, uh," She stuttered as the Glader continued to slink further towards her. "What's the problem? Runners don't return to the Glade for at least another two hours or so."

The boys eyes stayed on her, occasionally moving up and down her body, which only made her feel uncomfortable. She crossed her arms and hugged them close to her chest. "Listen, either you have to tell me why you're here or get out," She snapped, looking away from him.

The Glader placed the jar he had been drinking out of on the small table, laughing. "I don't want to start any trouble now, Sweetheart," The boy slurred. Clearly he had drunken far too much of Gally's recipe. He grabbed onto [Y/N]'s wrist, squeezing it which caused her to wince in pain. "Listen, why don't we have a little fun now, huh?" He chuckled.

"I think you need to get out," She spat, trying to pull her arm away from his grasp. His booze-filled breath blew on her face as he spoke. It made her want to gag.

"Aw, Sweetheart. Being stubborn now, are we?" His face inched closer. [Y/N] turned away from him. She couldn't tell which move she wanted to take next. "Makes it better for me." He smiled.

"Get your hands off of me!" She shouted, yanking away from his grip by pushing him away and running towards the door. This only made the Glader angrier, and he stormed swayingly over to her, where he then grabbed her by her waist. As she struggled, she heard the boy murmur under his drunken breath.

"Stop moving around, Shank. We're going to have some fun. I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind," He placed his hand at the bottom hem of her shirt after pushing her against the wall and tried to lift it from her body. She struggled, pulling at his hands while crying for him to stop.

His grasp grew tighter on her body as he fumbled with her shirt, which eventually ripped from the bottom to a little bit above her navel. A voice shouted at the drunk, and suddenly he was pulled off of the girl. He fell to the ground, swearing under his breath as he sat dazed. [Y/N] looked to see who had stopped the Glader, and wasn't very surprised to see Newt. He glared at the Glader and scolded him. Alby, upon hearing the conversation outside while he tried to find the Second in Command, walked in with Clint and Jeff and ordered for them to take the drunken Glader to the Slammer.

Once they left with the perverted drunk, Newt turned to face his girlfriend and pulled her into a hug, where she began to cry. "Love," He started. "I am so sorry. I should've visited you sooner so none of this would've happened." He pulled away and looked down at her, noticing her torn shirt. In anger, he began to pace the room. "He tore your shirt?! Are you bloody serious? He is never going to leave that Slammer now."

[Y/N] wiped her eyes, and shook her head. "It's fine, it's fine." She muttered.

"No, this is not fine. This is actually very bloody far from fine. Love, what happened was awful and I never ever want anything like that to happen again. I can't even imagine what might've happened if..." He turned to look her. "Take that shirt off. You're not going to wear a torn shirt," He took of his white sweatshirt, and handed it to her. She took of the torn shirt, and gingerly placed his sweatshirt on. It was big and baggy and covered her hands because the sleeves were so long.

"Thanks, Newt," She held a slight smile upon her face. He wrapped his arms around her waist, but not too tight unlike what she had just been through.

"Anything for you, Love," He gently placed a kiss on her lips. "Let's just hope the Creators send up another shirt for you."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Minho Imagine:
Warning: None
Word Count: 931 Words

Typically cooking for everyone in the Glade would have been irritating to do every single day, but not to [Y/N]. As a matter of fact, being a chef with Frypan was probably her desired way to work in the Glade.

Yes, she would have to get up early in order to have their breakfast prepared on time and couldn't wait for Minho to get back at the end of the day because dinner would be served a few minutes before the Doors would close, but she didn't mind. She enjoyed her job, and that's all that mattered.

"You can take your break, [Y/N]," Frypan said, focusing on the carrots he had been slicing. "Just be back in time to serve, ok?"

The girl nodded, walking away from the kitchen. She loved to roam around the Glade, occasionally talking to her friends. Most of the times, she wandered through the forest and over to where the towering stone Walls stood. When she reached the Walls, she had been faced with three other Gladers. She only recognized the one, and even then, she wasn't completely sure what his name was. She remembered that he was the ex-Runner and that Minho had taken his Runners pack away from him just a few days ago.

The long haired dirty blonde, the boy she recognized, prevented her from running as he and his two friends stood around her. "Fancy seeing you out here, [Y/N]," He smiled. "Did your boyfriend get back yet?"

She crossed her arms. "Well, since it's almost sundown and no other Runner had returned, I'm going to go out on a limb and say no."

The Glader looked at both of his friends, smirked a little, then back to her. "You know, you seem just as bad as Minho. Not to mention, you probably mean more to him than any other thing," He took a step forward. "How hurt do you think the Keeper would be if he found his precious girl dead, Boys?" They snickered.

She took a step back, fear running through her system. "Let's not," She suggested, and the boy laughed. He grabbed onto her arm, but she shook it away. She called for help, in hopes that someone would hear it. This angered the boy and he threw his fist towards her face, which she was able to dodge by crouching down. She shoved his body, which had a small affect. She shoved her back, causing her to bump against the Wall. Her head hit the stones, hard enough to knock her off of her balance. She fell to the ground, vision dizzying.

The two other boys held her down. The dirty blonde haired boy sharpened a blade. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" He looked up, then turned to see who had spoken behind him.

"Well, well, well," He smirked. "Looks like the Keeper decided to show up."

"Get away from her, Shuckface," Minho warned. "Whatever it is you're going to do, it's not a good idea."

He smiled, taking a step towards the girl, knife in hand. The boy called the two that joined him to hold the Runner back, which they fled to do at the sound of his barking command. [Y/N] hit the boy in his nose as he tried to reach for her body. His eyes watered, and with a sneer, he sliced through her shirt, cutting the skin beneath it. She yelped in pain.

"Consider this pay back, Minho. You took the one thing I enjoyed away, and in return, I'll take the one thing you love away." The boy slumped down, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. [Y/N] moved away from the unconscious boy, clutching her cuts that began to bleed.

The Keeper ran over to his lover, the sight of her state brining only worry to him. The others had ran away. "I'm so so sorry, [Y/N]," He spoke near tears. "We need to get you to the Med-Jacks."

He lifted the girl from where she slouched, which caused only caused her to hiss in pain and clench her wounds even more. Her vision went blurry, each one of Minho's steps towards the Homestead causing the area she saw to spin.

It wasn't until after sundown when she regained consciousness. She had awoke to a scared Minho by the bed she lay in.

"[Y/N]," He spoke, getting up from his chair to kneel by her. He held her hand, glancing down at her wound then up to her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I should've...they are going to..."

The girl simply shook her head. "It's not your fault, Minho. It really isn't."

"But it is. If I hadn't fired that stupid Shank, he wouldn't have done that to you. It's entirely my-" He scolded himself, but she stopped him. She gently moved her body closer to him, she gave him a quaint kiss.

"I will never blame you for what happened tonight, okay?" He looked down but nodded.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. I love you, [Y/N]. I don't want to lose you." His voice was quiet.

"Trust me," The girl winked. "You never will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 14.2K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...
65.5K 1.6K 53
Maze Runner fanfic For too long they had control over her. For too long, they took everything from her. They made her suffer, they made her forget. T...
1.1M 21.5K 108
glad you could join me on my maze runner journey :) gally minho thomas n newt i currently do not accept requests copyright 2015 icheesepuff
332 3 18
Thomas, Newt, Minho imagines! These are going to be from Maze Runner, Scorch Trails, and Death Cure! Please like, comment, vote and send me requests...