How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Sixteen

2.2K 55 8
By AngieTheTurtle

[A/N] - So, the story's rated R now... More mature scenes anyone? o.o Also, sorry for the once again short chapter, I have so much work... yikes! This chapter is dedicated to wewereborntolie! I love reading her comments on these chapters, she's the most active reader here x) Anyways, I love you guys :3 

I never felt so miserable in my life. After going home from 'work,' it felt like my whole life went crashing down on my shoulders.

Crashing down so hard to the point I collapsed on the sidewalk. The hot tears couldn't stop and many people who passed me either gave me a glance or ignored me.

I should've listened to Marcus. No matter how scary I thought he was, he was right. It upset me how much I actually took advantage of his words. Can I even tell him? Just the thought enough scared me. He would lose my trust and possibly kill Lucy with no remorse after.

Poor Marcus. Even in this situation, I can't help but to think of him. I wish he was here, here to help me up... Wipe my tears... Tell me everything will be fine and give me a warm hug.

I got up and began walking to my apartment again. The bag on my back felt like it weighed a ton. The only time I felt like this was the last time this happened.

Finally reaching the apartment, I opened the main door and walked to the second floor. Passing by Garrett's apartment, I couldn't help but chuckle when I heard his father screaming in Cantonese and his mother screaming back.

I opened my door and locked it behind me, heading straight for my bed. I glanced at the time and sighed when it read 2:15 AM. Suddenly, a sharp pain caused me to hiss. For the next five minutes, the pain began to hurt more and more. I sat up from the bed and began to take off my clothes. While I was taking off my light green pants, I noticed blood was in the pant's seat and instantly cringed.

I know why I'm in pain now. It's almost the end of the month and I already had my period. Lucy's fingernails... they were sharp. Oh my fucking goodness, why me?! Why do I of all people have to go through this? I looked at my underwear seat and cringed at all the blood I saw.

Trying my best not to cry, I ran to the bathroom and took the hottest shower I ever had. I roughly scrubbed my skin with soap and was threatening myself to use bleach. I hate myself, I can't stand myself! My skin began to turn extremely red and I stopped scrubbing. I began to catch my breath and wondered whether I should either drown myself or live like this forever.

But I have friends, friends that care about me. If I commit suicide, not only will I kill myself... but I'll kill the hearts of the people who love me. Especially Marcus... I can't put him through that. Should I leave town? No, I can never find an apartment this cheap anywhere else. Should I quit my job and accept money from my friends?

I can't lie to Marcus, I have to tell him what happened. Getting out of the shower, I dried myself off and put lotion on my skin. I have no choice, I have to tell him. I headed over to bed and cried myself to sleep.

--

Miguel's (See how I used Miguel instead of Mr. Romano? ;P) P.O.V.

How do Americans say it... broken heart? Right now, I'm very broken heart. I can't stop thinking about her. I even offered her $1,000,000 to sleep with me and she rejected it. At this early time, she must be with that piece of shit Americano. Matter of fact, I should go see if she's fine. 

Time to prepare myself for the terrible.

I walked over to his classroom and checked my pocket watch. 7:11. Hm, maybe I should stop by a 7-11, I want a Mountain Dew slushee. Peeking through the blinds, I saw him kissing Suzy. My fists tightened and I sighed. It seems like she dyed her hair black. Why would she do that? The orange-red fit her well. Goodness, her ass looks flat today. They pulled away and he hugged her.

I wish I was in his position. To carress the hair of the person I love... I would anticipate coming to this place everyday to do that. I sighed when they kissed and it seems like she pulled back. Ugh, it's kind of hard to see with her back to me. Then, my mouth dropped when she looked back. She picked up her bag off of the floor and headed to the door. 

That's... that's not Suzy...? I straightened myself out and knocked on the door. The girl opened the door and winked at me. Rage, nothing but rage swirled inside of me. She walked past me and I walked into the classroom.

"What do you want?" said Americano, his lips swollen.

I bit my lip and narrowed my eyes at him.

"How could you?"

"How could I what?"

"Y... you..."

"Ah, so you've seen us." said Americano, a smug look on his face, "And would my dearest Suzy believe you? A person who has lying as his second language?"

"That's English, bitch!" I yelled.

"I can tell." he said smugly.

Are you fucking kidding me?! This has to be a joke, this guy can't be serious?!

"I thought you loved her?!" I hissed.

"Of course I do, but while she's taking her time, I have little sluts on the side to fulfill my needs."

"You... you can't..." I whispered, my rage immensely increasing, "How could four years turn into this?!"

"What? Is there anything wrong with what I'm doing?" he said casually, "Like I said, she won't believe you. She never comes to school this early. I treat her like she's a black diamond, rare and something you possibly will never see in your life."

"Don't you understand what she goes through?" I whispered, sadness quickly overwhelming me.

How can I feel these two emotions at the same time? Both anger and sadness? How is that even possible? I can't believe this guy... was this all acting? How could he do this to Suzy? He should understand what she goes through, she struggles enough.

"Even if she found out, she would understand. She has her little boy toy on the side too."

"I..." sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair, "I can't believe I didn't just punch your teeth in just now. Don't you understand people have feelings? You know what she goes through, you know her struggle! You know how fucking stubborn she is and that her pride may get in front of things! You know everything, don't you?!"

"I don't." he replied leaning on his desk, "But you do."

"No, I-I.... fuck man!" I yelled, kicking one of his desks, "You're a disgusting piece of fucking shit! You have no emotions at all! Be considerate, don't you think she would care?!"

"Of course she would." he said with a shrug, "But we love each other. She will forgive me, I know Suzy. When she's ready, I'll throw the sluts away. They throw themselves at me, and well, my dick need to get sucked someh--,"

Before he could even finish what he was about to say, I punched him in the mouth. He side stepped and fell to the floor.

"You better watch what the fuck you say!"

"What are you doing?!" 

I looked behind me to see Suzy, a murderous expression on her face.

"Suzy, he's ch--"

"Miguel, I thought I told you not to do this again!" she yelled, panic laced in her voice, "He's bleeding, oh my goodness, he's bleeding!"

She rushed to his side, pushing me in the process, and took out a napkin out of her bag. Suzy began to dab the blood on the side of his mouth as she muttered things to herself. The bastard was giving me a smug look and smirked when my fist tightened.

"Suzy, he's cheating on you!" I said with my arms crossed.

"Really Miguel, really? First you hit him and then you make accusations?"

"It's true, I swear to you."

She looked back, her hazel eyes glaring at me. 

"Suzy, I wouldn't lie to you..." I whispered, a frown on my face.

"You've lied to me many times, Miguel. That's hard to believe."

"Suzy, p--"

"Just get out..." she whispered with the shake of her head.

I looked down and nodded. Taking one more glance at her, I walked out of the room without another word. He won't get away with this, I can't watch my Suzy slowly crash and burn without realizing it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

181K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
3.8M 88.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...