tales from Belwood: early day...

By crystal_pro_2024

with summer having come to an end, and ben having his biggest battle yet, he will have to adjust to life back... More

Episode 1: back to Bellwood.
Episode 2 - first day.
Episode 3 - paying a little visit.
Episode 4 - animo's new Evo
Episode 5 - A talk.
episode 6 - trying to fit in.
Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.
Episode 8 - checkup.
Episode 9 - battle by the beach.
Episode 10 - providence
Chapter 11 - a history lesson.
Chapter 12 - a charming experience.
Episode 13 - camping in the woods.
Episode 14 - the fastest racer.
Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.
Episode 16 - Evos around the world.
Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.
Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.
Episode 19 - one last dance.
Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.
episode 21 - new roommate
Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.
Episode 23 - student film.
Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses
Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)
Episode 26 - trouble in Hong Kong part 1: the old gang.
Episode 27 - trouble in Hong Kong part 2: a decibel to high.
Episode 28 - snowed in.
Episode 29 - providence check in.
Episode 30 - breached
Episode 31 - a muddy reception
Episode 32 - Movie night
Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone
Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore
Episode 35 - forever hunted
Episode 36 - into the T.A.P
Episode 37 - what lies beneath.
Episode 38 - preperations.
Episode 39 - a plan in action.
Episode 40 - downtime
Episode 41 - trapped in providence.
Episode 42 - the werewolf.
Episode 43 - what's up with the watch.
Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.
Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus
Episode 47 - starting to assemble an army.
Episode 48 - basic training.
Episode 49 - let me out.
Episode 50 - expanding the force.
Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.
Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.
Episode 53 - double agent.
Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.
Epilogue:

Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.

29 2 0
By crystal_pro_2024

From the portal stepped out paradox and someone who looked like ben prime, however this ben was wearing some kind of green Armor and he had some kind of gun resting on her shoulder. As the group's attention lowered, they found that this ben, didn't have an omnitrix.

Ben: did somebody take your omnitrix? Just tell me who did it and I'll...

NWB: calm down there little me, I'm the ben who never got an omnitrix.

Gwen: what about that version of me who has one?

NWB: a technicality.

Circe: so, if you're another version of ben, then who's that?

Paradox: you may call me professor paradox. And we're in grave danger, this universe most of all.

Noah: what do you mean by that?

Paradox forms a holographic tree, and he starts his explanation.

Paradox: if you would imagine this tree as the ben prime timeline.

Bobo: ok, where are you going with this you weird man?

Paradox: now I need you to imagine that these branches are alternate universes and timelines. A universe where Gwen finds the omnitrix, a universe where max died early so ben used his powers to become rich and famous, a universe where ben went mad with power and took control of the earth, turning it into a desert waist land, and so on and so on.

However, rex's attention was drawn to a branch that was just cut off.

Rex: who's that branch, it looks like it just ends

Paradox: that is because you aren't seeing the whole picture.

They watch as another tree forms next to it, that branch being connected to both universes. This one looking less expanded with the leaves wilting and only a few branches.

Paradox: your universe is known as a nexus universe.

Max: a nexus universe?

Phil shushed him as he was writing everything down.

Paradox: a universe whose fate intersects with another universes. In this case that would be the rex universe. The trunk being the rex prime timeline and the branches being the other universes and timelines.

Kevin: then why are there so many less than our universe?

Paradox: they don't have people like me or eon constantly jumping through time. The closest they ever got was when breach was attached to a time machine that flung her rex into the future and herself and van Kleiss into the distant past.

Circe: I didn't know breach could time travel.

Paradox: she can't on her own, but with assistance...

NWB: so, we're here because somebody named eon has been collecting the bad bens from across the multiverse, hoping to do a plan he had started when he worked with vilgax.

Ben: you can count me in.

Rex: me too.

Before anybody else could offer their assistance, paradox shut them down.

Paradox: unfortunately, this battle must be fought only by omnitrix wielders.

NWB: what about me?

Paradox: your situation is unique, in that if we leave you there, they will likely come straight for you since you're the one to send them home.

Noah: how did you pull that off without an omnitrix?

NWB: I may have borrowed ben prime's omnitrix.

Kevin: I have an omnitrix. I can help.

NWB: he does have a point.

Paradox: well, we're going to all the help we can get. That why we're going to be splitting off.

NWB: which bens am I going to get?

Paradox: using the terms coined by themselves, ben 23, prime and Gwen 10. Meanwhile we'll be getting Alien Force, ultimate ben and protector of earth ben.

Ben: then what are we called?

Paradox: this is the reboot universe.

Ben: why's that?

Paradox: if the prime timeline was destroyed for long enough, this universe would take over as the new prime timeline. That is why Eon wants to get here, if he can eliminate the ben prime timeline and this universe then he can do whatever he wants, not to mention that this universe serves as a gateway to the generator rex universe, and from there he can find more nexus universes.

Rex: aren't there other nexus universes on the prime timeline?

Paradox: yes, but your battle with alien x made this one well known to us time walkers as you where vital in stopping alien x, rex.

He throws NWB a small device.

Paradox: you know how to use that, right?

NWB: yeah, I know how to use it. just think of the universe you want to go to and press the button.

Paradox: that's right. I'll be taking this Kevin and you can take this ben.

As they both open up portals, max stopped them.

Max: what should we be doing?

Paradox: I'd keep a close eye on rex if I was you.

He opens up his blue portal while NWB opens up a purple portal. On the other end of the purple portal, they found themselves on a different version of Bellwood, watching as a version of ben wearing a white shirt with a black collar and a black stripe running down the back and front of his shirt. He was running away from his version of Kevin and RB Kevin got to his OS counterpart. Seeing the mess of alien DNA that his OS version was. The giant wings on his upgrade back, a diamond head arm, a Heatblast arm, two Wildmutt arms, the fourarms body with the ghostfreek lines running across the torso, an XLR8 tail, with ripjaws angler falling from the top of his head and ripjaws gills on the side of his neck. Although Kevin didn't know all of the aliens that made up Kevin 11.

Kevin: what happened to him?

Paradox: he tried to take the omnitrix from ben and he played the price.

Kevin: what should we do?

Paradox: you should help him.

Kevin smirks as he switches to bashmouth. He sprints over but they were a fair bit back. Kevin 11 managed to get up close to OS ben who was wating on his omnitrix to time back in.

OS ben: I'm sure we can talk this through, right? Like why you don't tell me how you managed to get out of the null void.

He kept on smacking his omnitrix to try and change into an alien.

Kevin 11: I don't have to tell you anything Tennyson. All that you need to know is that you're going to get some serious payback for getting me stuck like this, and then suck in the null void.

Kevin 11 raised his diamond head arm and he managed to change its shape into that of a blade and as he tried to lower it onto OS ben, Kevin jumped in the way, the diamond shattering against him, Kevin bit into his diamond head arm and he was able to get some damage in.

Kevin: you're crystalfist arm is a lot weaker than I expected.

Kevin 11: and you are?

Kevin changed back to human.

Kevin: what, can't recognise your own face?

Kevin 11 didn't know how to respond, other than trying to destroy this imposter, Kevin responded by changing into quadsmack and sending him flying back.

OS ben: what are you doing here?

Kevin: I'll explain later. Right now, let's focus on keeping you alive. How long until you time in?

Ben: still a few minutes.

Kevin felt some crystals being shot at him, so he switched to wrecking bolt and he crashed into Kevin 11.

Kevin 11: how come you get to pick your aliens, but I don't?

Kevin: it's called the antitrix and I built it on my own.

He changed into darkmatter, and he encased Kevin 11 in his darkmatter crystals.

OS ben: think that'll hold him?

Kevin: not in the slightest.

Kevin 11: it doesn't matter how many times you try to beat me, I'll just come back stronger than ever. After all, I'm Kevin 11.

Kevin: no, you're a knock off. I mean how bad do you have to be to not control your powers?

Kevin 11 charged as Kevin who changed back to bashmouth.

Kevin: I can see why you'd the me if this is the version of me you're dealing with.

Kevin then shoots off some fire balls and Kevin responded with his own fire balls as he changed into hot shot.

OS ben finally timed in, and he changed into Eyeguy.

Kevin: how is being a walking pile of eyes supposed to stop this guy?

OS ben: don't blame me. Eye can't control this thing.

A giant eye forms on his chest as he shoots a laser at Kevin 11. Max and Gwen finally catching up in the rustbucket.

OS Gwen: who's the other Heatblast guy?

Kevin: why it's your good friend Kevin levin.

OS Gwen: what?

OS ben: eye will explain later.

He shoots another beam at Kevin 11 as it freezes him over and Kevin switches to undertow and he covers Kevin 11 in green slime. Max jumps out of the rustbucket and he creates a portal, with the null void projector, behind Kevin 11, sending him to the null void. She then points it at Kevin as OS ben jumps in the way of Kevin who changed back to normal.

OS Gwen: you weren't kidding. It is another Kevin, and is that another omnitrix he's wearing?

Kevin: it's the antitrix, and I built it myself.

OS Ben: eye know this looks back, but eye will vouch for this Kevin.

OS Gwen: can you just time out all ready, I hate it when Eyeguy makes puns.

Ben times out and continues to vouch for Kevin.

OS ben: remember when I went to that other universe to spend time with the version of Gwen who got the watch?

OS Gwen: how could I forget, sharpshot is so much better than ben 10 over here. He actually knows how to listen to me, and I could talk to him without breaking out in an argument.

OS max: that's enough Gwen.

OS ben: well, this Kevin is from another universe and he's not a complete jerk there.

Kevin: I'm still the baddest guy, even if I'm fighting for the good guys.

OS max: so, there's hope for Kevin after all? Our Kevin I mean.

Kevin: no way, that guy was just insane.

OS max: well, you got lucky that nobody noticed ben changing.

Kevin: why do you care here?

OS Gwen: what, do you not care about secret identities in your universe?

Kevin: why would I?

OS Gwen: to keep your friends and families, safe.

Kevin: literally everybody I know can take care of themselves, rex and his nanite, Circe and her screeching, you and your energy shields, ben and his watch...

OS Gwen: wait, energy shields. Do I not do magic in your universe?

Kevin: not that I know of. Then again, I should know considering how much time I've been spending with you nerds since we fought alien x.

OS ben: that guy was tough.

Suddenly a blue portal opened up from behind them.

Paradox: and this upcoming fight is going to be so much harder.

OS max: what's going on here paradox?

Paradox: a battle that only omnitrix wielders can take part in.

Kevin: you coming looser?

Paradox: the fate of reality may rest on this battle.

OS ben: you didn't even need to tell me that to get me on board.

Paradox opened up a blue portal and they moved onto the next universe. Meanwhile ben and WNB had landed in Gwen 10's universe where they found that she was diamond head, and she was being thrown against a wall from a magic blast.

Ben: is that Charmcaster?

NWB: don't look at me. I'm sort of new to this whole universe hopping thing. It's only my second time doing this.

Ben: then why did he get you first?

NWB: because I'd be the most vulnerable if I was there on my own and without being told ahead of time. I don't know if you've noticed but I don't exactly have an omnitrix.

Ben: but you have that cool Armor and that weapon. What is it?

Before NWB could answer they watched someone come flying in on a hover boar, his shirt black with a white collar, a mask covering his face and in his hands was the same weapon that NWB had resting on his shoulder. He started shooting Charmcaster as Gwen got back up and started shooting crystals at Charmcaster.

Ben: who is that mysterious shooter.

NWB: that's clearly this universes version of us.

sharpshot: let me try one of those spells again.

Gwen 10: remember what happened last time you tried one of those spells? It started to destroy all my aliens, and it turned azmuth and you parents into aliens.

sharpshot: I already said I was sorry.

Charmcaster: you're not going to be doing anything with my spell book. Hand it back.

Sharpshot: no way, I got it fair and square on the mega cursor.

Charmcaster tried to fly towards an escaping sharpshot, however she felt herself being weighed down. She; looked to see that 2 slapback clones were attached to her.

Sharpshot: is this an alien?

Gwen 10: yeah, and I know that alien.

Ben: hey what can I say, you needed help, so I threw myself into the problem.

Gwen 10: wait aren't you that ben who doesn't have an omnitrix?

NWB: yeah, I'll try not to hit him.

Gwen 10 times out and as Charmcaster came crashing down she landed on her back, and she landed on the slapbacks. The slapbacks picked her up and threw her, merging back together as Gwen turned the omnitrix to its side, turning him into omni-kix slapback.

Sharpshot: wait, he gets Armor?

Gwen 10: I already had the internal dialogue about this.

Slapback splits multiple times, and they start throwing Charmcaster as if she was a beach ball.

Charmcaster: I don't know where this other alien hero came from, but I will make you all pay.

NWB: I don't think so.

He shoots an energy net at her and hangs her from a light pole.

NWB: don't bother, not even an anodite can break free from there. I should know, my cousin is one.

Gwen 10: are you talking about me?

NWB: no sunny, if you even remember her.

Gwen 10: kind of.

Charmcaster keeps on trying to get her way out, but the group hid behind a building and ben timed out.

Gwen 10: smart thinking weeing her down.

Ben: thank you, but we are here on a mission.

Sharpshot: count me in.

He ripped his mask off wanting to join in on the fight.

NWB: sorry ben, but this battle is only for those with omnitrixes.

Sharp shot just pointed at his wrist.

NWB: my situation is a little bit harder to explain.

He opened up a portal and the three walked through as we see Kevin, OS ben and paradox appear outside of a MR smoothie. paradox's team entering the AF universe. They saw him, his Gwen and his Kevin fighting some kind of giant blue robot.

Paradox: a techadon robot, and it looks like he's putting up a fight. Maybe they could use some alien assistance.

Both bens smile as OS ben changes int ditto while ben changes into humongasurs.

AF Kevin: any time now Tennyson.

AF ben: I need a minute to time back in, we've been fighting this guy for a while.

AF Gwen: I told you that you should've used lodestar.

AF ben: I thought that humongasurs would've crushed this guy.

AF Kevin: or you could've used goop again.

AF ben: all right, I get it.

Suddenly a sonic wave is shot at them and as they fell over, they saw that the techadon was affected by it. They look back and find bashmouth running with dittos hanging on his back.

OS ben: hit him good.

Kevin came to a stop, changed into crystalfist and he cut an arm off. Af Kevin picked it up and handed it to AF Gwen who encased it in a mana bubble.

Af ben: I wasn't expecting to see you for a while longer.

Paradox: unfortunately, something has popped up that needs all omnitrix wielders that are willing to work with us.

AF ben: I'm in.

OS ben: you don't even know what it is about.

Kevin times out and AF Gwen and AF Kevin finally spot the young Kevin, being shocked that a Kevin had his own antitrix.

Paradox: we need your help ben

AF Gwen: if ben's going, we're going too.

OS ben: sorry dweeb, but this sis only for people with omnitrixes. Don't worry, a version of you will be there.

AF Gwen: there's a universe where I got the omnitrix?

Kevin: I mean, there's one where I get one. I even built this on my own.

Af Kevin: sweet.

AF ben: are you two going to be, ok?

AF Gwen: this sounds serious. We'll be ok here.

Af ben nods and they go through a portal with the younger bens and paradox.

AF Kevin: want to go and grab a burger?

AF Gwen: sure, I'm hungry after fighting that thing.

Meanwhile NWB, ben and Gwen 10 had landed in dimension 23 where they found ben 23 as freeze lizard fighting the vreedle brothers.

Ben 23: will you guys cool it off?

Octagon: not until you give us that box.

Ben 23: no way.

He tries to freeze them over, but rhomboid managed to bust them out of the ice and ben 23's face showed confusion as he timed out.

Ben 23: ugh... time out?

Ben changed into omni-kix Heatblast and he shot out a fireball.

Gwen 10: leave mu alternate universe cousin alone.

She changes into franken strike and she shot lighting at them.

Ben 23: Gwen, what are you doing here?

NWB walks over and he gives ben 23 a hand up.

Ben 23: ben?

NWB showed off his Omnitrix less wrist.

Ben 23: wait, are you the ben without an omnitrix?

NWB: quite an upgrade, huh?

Ben 23: no kidding.

He timed back in, and he changed into toolboxx and he drills into the ground, Gwen managing to shoot them with enough lightning to stun them and ben shot off fire balls at them, burning them up.

Gwen 10: did you just burn them to death?

NWB: they'll be back.

Ben 23: are you sure? He did just burn them up.

NWB: trust me, we've done worse to them in my universe. Like that time, they were blown up, or suffocated in space. You get the picture.

Gwen and ben time out and stand next to ben 23.

Ben 23: thanks for the help but what are you doing here?

NWB: we need your help. Remember eon?

Ben 23: kind of.

Gwen 10: hat guy who you were fighting before ben, and I saved your butt. That one who helped vilgax create that army of evil bens.

Ben 23: yeah, I remember him now.

Gwen 10: well, he's doing it again.

Ben 23: all right, I'm in. Let me just tell my people that I'll be gone for a while.

After sending out a mass text, NWB opened up a portal and then cut to paradox's team in the UA dimension.

Stepping out they found that UA Gwen and UA Kevin where fighting vulcanus.

UA Kevin: where is he?

UA Gwen: don't look at me, I told him to be here a while ago.

The trio of bens walk over and change into different aliens. AF ben changed into spider monkey; OS ben changed into perk upchuck while ben changed into shockrock. He threw out a blue energy boomerang before forming a giant hammer.

UA Gwen: where have you been?

AF ben: hold that thought.

He pulled Ua Gwen and UA Kevin out of the way as vulcanus slammed his hand down to try and crush them. UA Kevin managed to absorb his car as some of vulcanus' pickaxe minions came out of the darkness to attack the trio and more.

Vulcanus: you'll pay for everything you've done to me Tennyson.

AF Ben: I've not done anything to you besides destroying your suit.

UA ben as jetray: that's probably because he's here for me.

UA ben lands and UA Gwen and Kevin where now very confused.

UA ben: you three focus on keeping those pickaxe guys out of Bellwood, I've got vulcanus.

UA Kevin: and what about these other versions of you?

UA ben: I'll keep these two with me. You go with them.

The pair of UA Kevin and UA Gwen. With upchuck managing to eat one of his arms, and quadsmack, him down, UA ben changed into ultimate big chill and froze vulcanus in place, his suit braking against.

OS ben: he's just a little baby thing?

UA ben: yeah, come on. They'll probably be needing out help.

However, UA Gwen, UA Kevin, AF ben comes walking on in and the omnitrix wielders time out.

UA ben: looks like you handled that.

UA Kevin: I almost forgot I actually liked you before we beat the highbreed. I've missed a more level-headed version of you.

UA Gwen: yeah, when you beat the highbreed, don't let it go to your head.

AF ben: didn't plan on it.

UA Gwen: neither did our ben.

OS ben: can we get going now?

Paradox: I believe it's time we get one last ben before returning.

UA ben: what's going on?

OS ben: eon's back and he's building an army.

UA ben: count me in.

UA Gwen: if you're going, we're going with you.

Paradox: unfortunately, you two don't have any omnitrixes on you.

UA Kevin: and that's the ultimatrix, not the omnitrix.

Paradox: yes, the omnitrix in this universe was destroyed in your battle with vilgax, but the evolution feature might prove to be good against albedo's own ultimatrix.

UA ben: if albedo's going to be there, then you're going to need me.

Paradox opens up a portal and they walk through, ending up 20 years into the future of the prime timeline. However, in the present of the prime timeline, ben prime and rook where fighting inspector 13 who had an army of techadon robots with him. With ben prime as NRG melting the robots the best he could.

Rook: I do not believe we are going to be enough to take down thesis's robots.

Ben: sounds like you can use some back up.

Upon stepping out ben 23 changes into MR mucky, Gwen 10 changes into upgrade and she merges with one of the robots and ben changed into slapback, splitting into 8 tiny version of himself and attacking the techadon army.

Rook: what is going on?

Ben prime: meet the alternate versions of me rook. You've met ben 23 before, but here's Gwen 10, that version of me I fought alien x with and no watch ben. The ben from the universe who never got an omnitrix.

Rook: it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Ben: nice to meet you too.

Ben prime times out and diels in a new alien, he slams down on the omnitrix and changed into his own version of shockrock.

Ben prime: thought I'd give one of your aliens a try.

He formed some plasma weapons, and he was able to fight them with ben throwing himself through the techadon, Gwen 10 managing to use the robots against themselves and ben 23 getting them all stuck in plants. NWB walks over and pulls out his proto tool shooting out multiple shots as rook complimented him on having it.

NWB: thanks for that partner. I wouldn't have got it if it wasn't for you convincing grandpa that I'd be better off with a proto tool instead of using a standard plumber plaster.

Rook: and the Armor?

NWB: protoarmor like your own.

Rooke: very nice.

NWB: you don't look bad in the Armor either.

As they manage to finish off the small army, inspector 13 leaves letting the bens time out.

Ben prime: so, what are you guys doing here?

Paradox from a new portal he had opened: eon is reassembling his ben army, and this time he has a new member. You've already fought him before and that's why I brought in ben 10000, atomic x may be the best chance we have on getting ben x away from the battlefield.

Ben prime: wait, is that the alien x ben?

Ben 10K: one in the same.

AF ben: you never said that we'd be fighting alien x again.

Ben 10K: since I'm here, I'll be taking care of him.

Paradox: the fight will be at the place it usually is.

Ben prime: it's always los soledad.

Paradox: shall we get going?

Rook: this sounds important. Should I accompany you?

NWB: we've got this partner, just go and help the plumbers set up a permitter around los soledad.

Rook nods in agreement and he gets into his proto-truck, and they watch it change from an average looking truck into a spaceship and it flies into the distance.

Ben prime: should we get going?

OS ben: any time this century would be nice.

Gwen 10: oh, cut it out.

Kevin: I can't wait to put the hurt on theses alternate versions of ben.

Paradox opens up a portal and when they exit the day had turned to night and Eon was standing on the roof of one of the buildings.

Paradox: you know what's going to happen here paradox, it's not too late to take them home.

Eon: vilgax's plan would've worked but his own arrogance in getting rid of the omniverse was his downfall.

Ben prime: we know, we were there.

Eon: only 5 of you where there. I thought I'd give a recap for those new 5 you've brought in.

Ben: so, I heard you've got alien x working for you now.

Eon: and all it took was showing him that family didn't mean anything.

Ben 23: and how did you do that?

Eon: let's just say that the old man won't be a pain in the omniverse's side.

Ben 23 is furious at the thought of another max being taken away and he changes into giant manster, wating to destroy eon but mad ben changes into his version of way big and the two get out of the rundown town and have a full on to'kustar battle. ben changes into atomics to try and fight eon but nega ben changed into his version of gravatack and he managed to get atomics far away from Eon and the rest of his bad bens show up and with the old crew of benzaro, bad ben and albedo. Ben X joining them as he showed off his omnitrix. The group lined up and with the good bens outnumbering the bad bens, ben X manages to break up the group some by pulling ben 10K away as alien X and atomic X fought high in the skies. OS ben changed into Diamondhead, Gwen 10 changed into the snarler, showing off her Loboan form and Kevin changed into bashmouth and they took on benzaro who had changed into whampire, using his abilities to control the alien heroes, forcing the trio to have to split their attention between attacking one of the trio and attacking benzaro. AF ben and UA ben took on albedo as AF ben changed into rath while UA ben changed into ultimate echo echo and albedo changed into his six-armed version of ultimate spidermoneky.

UA ben: why doesn't my spidermoneky look that cool?

AF ben: focus ultimate ben.

UA ben: right.

This left ben and NWB to deal with bad ben. Bad ben changed into ghostfreek, and ben fell back and started crawling backwards.

Bad ben: you look like you've seen a ghost.

Ben: and I'm done with that ghost.

Bad ben: oh, you're afraid of ghostfreek? Having your own problems with me?

Ben changed into omni-kix cannon bolt, and he tried to charge into ghostfreek, just flying right through him.

Bad ben: want to learn a secret? This is my real form. This is what's in store for your ben Tennyson. I might be trapped in this ben's body but if I know me, I'll find a way to take you over.

He laughs as ben tried to run away. NWB managed to shoot a net over him that locked him down.

NWB: and where do you think you're going?

Bad ben: did you really think that a net would hold Zs'Skayr down?

NWB: it was made to hold down Ectonurite.

Ben rolls over the cage and stands up, timing out and being terrified of bad ben breaking out as he changed into buzzshock and chased them down until ben timed back in and changed into omni-kix humongasurs. Sending out sonic waves as the child version of the alien force trio where still trying to fight off benzaro.

Kevin: we can't keep this up forever.

OS ben: unless you have the sun, what else are we supposed to do?

Kevin: how do you know that'll work?

OS ben: he's a vampire, it has to.

Gwen 10: guys, I've been put under his control again.

Kevin brakes off the device that let whampire control Gwen 10 and they time out and manage to run away from benzaro who was chasing them. When they timed in, OS ben changed into Heatblast, Kevin changed into quadsmack, and Gwen 10 changed into Wildvine. Using her extending limbs to lock whampire to the ground while OS ben lays on the flames and Kevin keeps on punching benzaro. At the same time, AF ben and UA ben were fighting albedo.

AF ben: finally got your knock off omnitrix working?

UA ben: I should've expected you'd just make another ultimatrix.

AF ben: that watch is his, isn't it?

UA ben: I gave him an ultimatum. I destroyed my own omnitrix and was going to blow up his If he didn't give it to me. And since he's stuck as a human...

Albedo: I'll never forgive you for that.

He changed into ultimate humongasurs, and he started shooting missiles.

AF ben: since when can humongasurs shoot missiles?

UA ben: since that watch forced aliens to evolve a few thousand years through combat.

Af been that sounds awesome.

UA ben: I've only made like 6 ultimates.

Af ben: why isn't that they may way of fighting?

UA ben: this thing is inconsistent at best. Imagine something like ultimate grey matter.

Albedo: oh, you mean like this.

He changed into his form of ultimate greymatter, and he starts building machines to take care of them. At the same time ben prime was trying to fight nega ben.

Ben prime: why are you even doing this?

Nega ben: why should I care about what you want?

Ben prime: what do you think he'll do after he gets rid of us?

Nega ben: I don't care.

Ben prime changes into astrodactyl and he was able to get some good attacks in on nega ben as they time out.

Ben prime: just listen to me, if eon wins, we'll all be erased from reality. That's always his plan.

Nega ben: whatever.

He changes into his own form atomics and ben prime changed into bullfrag, not who he was going for, but he was able to fight with him. And while the two to'kustars where fighting in the background, paradox started fighting eon.

Paradox: you know what will happen if we keep this up.

Eon: I know, the prime timeline will fall and that reboot timeline will take over. All bens will be based on that ben down there who's alternate counterparts would be easier to convince. Easier to manipulate.

Paradox: so, you want to destroy all of reality just to make your wants easier.

Eon: do you remember which timeline you come from?

Paradox: it seems you've evolved you plans.

Mad ben and ben 23 time out and mad ben just grabs a hold of ben 23 and holds him as if he was a small child.

Ben 23: we locked off your omnitrix, how did you get it back?

Mad ben: eon managed to get my arm free.

Ben 23: he killed off another max. I won't leave him be.

Mad ben: and how do you think you're going to stop us?

Ben 23: the way no watch ben beat you last time. It's time for Windy-Hindy.

He changed into Windy-Hindy, and he shot a beam at mad ben, shooting him back to his home universe before timing out immediately.

Ben 23: why did you time out so fast?

He, obviously, didn't get a response but he ran back into the town, changing into Windy-Hindy again and managing to shoot bad ben home, him letting out a scratch as he tried to use ghostfreek to fly away. Ben 23 then timed out again and he started coughing.

Ben 23: how could you do that so effortlessly?

NWB: I have no idea, but if this is going to work, we're going to need to get everybody home. HEY BEN!

Ben prime stopped fighting and looked at him, nega ben also stopping.

NWB: I think it's TIME to wrap this up, don't you?

Ben prime changed into clockwork and sent nega ben back home.

Ben prime: I forgot this is what we're meant to do to send them home.

Ben prime ran over and got benzaro and albedo back to their home universes and that left ben x who was still fighting ben 10K, flying around as ben 10K had to land as he timed out. The group of omnitrix wielders all lined up against ben x who had become immune to clockwork's time beam, being that he was an incomplete celestialsapien, but a celestialsapien non the less. NWB shot off a few shots but since he was the only ben there who hadn't fought alien x before, he didn't know how bad this was going to get.

Ben prime: NWB, why don't you take Kevin, and the me from his universe and go and help paradox. We've got this.

NWB nods as ben changed into jetray while Kevin changed into skunkmouth and the rest of the omnitrix wielders started fighting alien x. OS ben changing into fourarms, Gwen 10 changing into her version of Snare-oh, ben 23 turned into Dino-mighty, AF ben changed into chromastone, UA ben changed into ultimate humongasurs, ben prime changed into spitter and ben 10K changed back into atomic x. all fighting alien x who had new strategies for fighting them, managing to keep up his fighting while they all tried to reason with him.

Ben 23: we're not the enemy. Eon is.

Ben x: he won't let max go unless I fight you and win.

Ben prime: he has Maximillian?

Ben x: how else do you think he convinced me to fight you guys again.

Ben prime: you're a version of alien X. you can go and look for him while we distract eon.

Ben X didn't know what to do but Af ben was able to convince him by relating it to something that happened to him.

AF ben: not too long ago my grandpa max when he blew himself up to get rid of the highbreed, it worked for a while, but we lost max. For a while at least, but that feeling of finding him is something I'll never forget. If you want to make up for everything you've done, then you need to go and find Maximillian. He might not be your max, but he's still max Tennyson.

Ben X responded by opening up a portal and exiting, looking for his Maximillian.

Ben 23: so, we're going to go and help them now, right?

Ben prime: yeah, come on.

They run off and find omni-kix shock rock and bashmouth attacking Eon while NWB tried to attack eon with the prototool's shield mode, managing to get paradox back up as eon had managed to hurt paradox.

NWB: you, ok?

Paradox: I'll be just fine, but I think eon's getting away.

Eon managed to jump off of the roof they were fighting on, and he tried to go north, being cut off by OS ben as fourarms and Gwen 10 as Diamondhead. He tried to head east but he was cut off by swamp fire and ultimate spidermoneky. He tried east and he was cut off by a wall of bloxx and rollaway. He finally tried south but he was cut off by fourmongasuar. They all closed in on him and he tried to open a portal to get away, but ben shot out a plasma lasso and pulled him up, where skunkmouth flew him around before throwing him to the ground where paradox walked over to him.

Paradox: this is over.

Eon: as long as I have that other max, I can't be touched. I have a celestialsapien working for me.

Ben x flies out of a portal with Maximillian by his side. Eon immediately opened up a portal and left, all the bens timed out and started congratulating each other. And ben x opened up a portal.

Ben prime: where are you going?

Ben X: I still need to serve my time in the null void.

He leaves and paradox opens up portals around the group.

Paradox: I believe that theses should bring you back to your respective universes.

AF ben: this has been fun, but I've got an invasion to stop.

Paradox: and you should get there, something tells me I'll be seeing you soon.

The group disperse, other than OS ben, ben, Kevin and Gwen.

Ben prime: you three works well as a team.

Gwen 10: and I can say that we'll still be working well 20 years in the future. At least in one timeline anyway.

Ben prime: I'm glad to hear it. But you guys really should be going back home.

The group went back to their home universes and when Kevin and ben returned to their own universe, they found that rex was missing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 619 17
When Ben Tennyson gets suck in to another dimension where magic is real and fairies are real, he meets the winx club. At first, they dont see eye to...
12.3K 154 9
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...
1.3K 11 52
5 years after the events of ben gen rex, rex has moved up to being part of providence's special forces team. however, when an encounter with a new Ev...
12.7K 389 47
Book 1 of the Sequence series Y/n is a young scientist that works for InGen after the events on Isla Nublar with Jurassic World. Y/n is tasked with t...