Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

By IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... More

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

61

1.5K 66 34
By IAdoreWalls

Harry stared into Louis' ocean eyes longingly before he leaned towards him.
His eyes ticked from Louis' eyes to his lips and vice versa.

It took him some more time to press his lips against Louis', trying to give him the best kiss he could.

When he finally pulled away, he rested his forehead against Louis'.

"I love you too." he whispered. When the older one heard that, he began to pepper small kisses onto the boy's plump, rosy lips.

Harry chuckled when his alpha stopped.

Louis would like to wrap himself around Harry right now, right here, but he knew he had to be careful.

Harry kept staring into Louis' eyes with smile playing on his lips.
"What is it love?" Louis smiled back.

"Nothing. I am just happy." Harry admitted sheepishly.
Louis smiled even wider, bringing his hand up to stroke Harry's cheek.

Both of them kept laying there for some more time.
Harry's eyelids began to feel heavy eventually, so he decided to close his eyes.

"Haz?" Louis whispered some more time later, realizing the boy fell asleep.

He caressed his head, even over his bandana, before he got up.
He walked out carefully, making sure he wouldn't wake him up.

Louis made his way out of the ward, classically with his cigarettes and lighter in hand.

He has been thinking a lot of telling Harry about his mother, but he was still afraid of making it happen. He didn't want Harry to think he couldn't make it through just because his mother-

The alpha walked around the whole building while smoking his cigarette, trying to keep his brain and feet busy.

When he was done smoking, he went back to Harry's room, seeing that his boy was already awake.

"I was outside, smoking." he informed him. As you can already tell, Harry didn't like to hear that at all.

"How much do you smoke a day?"

"Not that much." Louis shook his head, sitting down on the edge of Harry's bed again.
"Number." Harry demanded.

"I really don't know." Louis said in response.

"Would you let me smoke?" Harry asked next.

"No, I wouldn't."

"You see?" Harry questioned.

"Love, I am alright. Don't worry about me, yeah?" Louis gave him a small smile.

"Okay." Harry whispered although he didn't want to.
"What do you want to do now? We still have some time."

"We can draw?" Harry questioned.
"Okay, yeah." Louis shrugged and walked over to Harry's bag to grab the things they needed.

•••
Louis left the hospital before nine, already pretty tired. The boy didn't have any idea about how Louis has been living lately.

He hasn't been to the store in a whole week.
He was actually happy if he ate one meal a day.

In the evening he worked and called Harry, afterwards he went straight to bed. In the morning he always smoked and drank tea without milk, because he ran out of it few days ago.

When he arrived home today, he grabbed a yogurt that he found in the fridge, sitting with it behind his desk. He opened his laptop to get some work done as well.

Louis finished the yogurt maybe half an hour back, when a wave of sickness washed over him.

"Fuck." he closed his eyes momentarily, hoping it was just because of the work and computer screen.

He got up from his chair soon afterwards though, making his way into the bathroom where he threw up into the toilet.

He didn't know why, but he did.

"God." he mumbled tiredly.
He was aware that the last week and half weren't any good, but he didn't expect this to happen, not in a million years.

When he calmed himself down, he stripped off his clothes and decided to take a shower.

Louis rested his forehead against the cold tiles, letting the water rain down on him and wash his body.

"I need a break." he mumbled.
"I need break from life."

Louis was seriously not doing well, but he knew he had to keep going for Harry. He had to be strong and act like everything was alright. He didn't want to stress him even more.

When he was out of the shower he went back into the living room, where he wanted to continue working, but he realized he was done.

He needed to sleep, so he switched everything
off and went to bed.

Louis went like this until the next monday.

He woke up quite late in the morning on that day. He felt like he couldn't even get up from the bed, but he persuaded himself in the end.

While he was walking through the hallways of the school, he could hear a fuzz filling his ears.

He rubbed his hand over his face, trying to remain cool.

He entered his classroom after the bell rang, making his way over to his desk like any other day.

"Hello." he put his things down, taking a chalk into his hand. He was just about to turn around to face the blackboard, when he realized he couldn't make it happen.

He held onto the edge of the table with one of his hands while turning his head down, to face the ground.

"Professor? Are you alright?" One of his students asked, worry visible in her voice.

"Yeah, I am alright." he glanced at her, trying to give her a small smile.

Louis kept holding onto the table for some more time until he knew he had to start teaching.

He let go of the table, and just when he was about to turn around his body had enough. The alpha collapsed to the ground.

Some of his students gasped and others panicked.

The girl, whom asked if he was okay, sprinted out to get help when she saw he wasn't getting up. Two other students came up to him in the meanwhile, trying to wake their professor up.

Mr. Adkinson came into the classroom around 5 minutes later, seeing the biology professor laying on the ground.

He slapped Louis' cheeks a few times, which actually made the alpha open his eyes slightly.

"What's going on?" Louis wanted to sit up, but it wasn't possible for him to do so right now.

"I called an ambulance for you. I think it's for the best if they will check you. You can't teach in this state anyway, so let's make sure you are proper alright." the headmaster waited there with the class while looking outside of the window for the ambulance.

When they arrived, he let them in and led them into the biology classroom. They laid Louis down on a stretcher that they brought in with them.

"I am alright." Louis kept repeating as they carried him out.
"I need to get back to work as soon as possible." he protested since he knew he couldn't stay home.

The paramedics just ignored him, taking him into the ambulance.

Louis fell asleep as soon as they pulled away from the school. You could tell he was exhausted.

•••
The alpha woke up later, when the paramedics were placing him into a sickbed in the hospital.

A doctor came into the room where Louis currently were soon after.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson." he looked at the blue eyed alpha.
"Hello." Louis rasped back weakly.

The doctor checked him after he heard out the paramedics, realizing what caused Louis' body to give out.

"Exhaustion of organism. It seems like you are putting too much on yourself. You should definitely try eliminating the stress as much as you can. Plus, the obvious, you need to take better care of yourself." Louis knew it was kinda impossible to do so.

"I think I can't just eliminate the stress at the moment."

"Also, I think mental exhaustion played a big role in this, maybe you should try to look for a therapist. It could help you with managing the stressful situations in your life." the doctor stated.

"I am too busy for that." Louis shook his head.
"What are you going to do?"

"We will give you an infusion with nutrition." the doctor informed him.

"And then, I can go back home?" Louis asked.

"Most likely. If everything goes right." the doctor said, but he didn't like Louis' approach one bit.

"Alright." Louis nodded. He could be 'sick' for one day. He could afford that, not more.

Louis' eyes kept ticking around the room for some more time.

He watched as the nurse brought him the infusion and cannula, and he watched her leave once she was done as well.

Since Louis was still extremely tired, it was no surprise his eyes began to close. When he did that, he was sound asleep in matter of seconds.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello everyone!
My trip has been wonderful so far. Today I will spend a lot of hours in the car because I am going back home.

I hope your day will be great!

Don't forget to hydrate and eat something!

Love you all very much.<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 9.2K 7
Harry is 98% sure Louis hates him. So he feels like his bewilderment is justified when the omega offers to help him through his rut. Alpha Harry, Ome...
474K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...
33.4K 1.2K 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
54K 2.5K 30
the sequel to 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, in which life in the woods brings more dangers than the boys could have ever imagined. a surprisi...