โ˜† telephones : e.jaeger ๏น†๐Ÿ‹โจฏ

By _erensbaby

๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿซ "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, โŸ† ( ใ€ƒyet we still havent ran into each other." ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น”... More

๏ผŽTELEPHONES
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12

10

1K 38 6
By _erensbaby

WARNING!
this chapter contains drinking, please read at your own risk!

IT WAS FINALLY SATURDAY AFTERNOON. the party started in relatively 2 hours and you were helping sasha get ready. she was freaking out over how she looked for niccolo. no matter how much you tried to calm her down— she couldn't. currently you were in your pajamas still, as sasha was sitting on the toilet backwards, you curled her hair lightly on the ends. after every curl, scrunching it and setting it to the side. she frantically tapped her phone looking through pinterest for dress inspiration.

"want to leave it down? it's a change." you asked sasha.

"well, do you think he'd like it?" she asked biting her lip looking for a good answer.

"of course, you look gorgeous with your hair down." you smiled and finished yet another curl.

"okay then, i'll try it." she answered. you complied and ended up finishing her hair within a few more minutes of curling and touchups here and there. "can i see now?!" the brunette asked eagerly. you nodded and she wasted no moment to admire her hair in the mirror. "i love it! thank you y/n!" she smiled and hugged you.

"it's no problem. now go do your makeup and get dressed. the boys are coming over in an hour and we're leaving a little after."

"okay!" and within moments she was gone. eren and you haven't seen each other since you met and you hoped you got to hang around him, mikasa, and armin a little more. you both had texted throughout the day talking about driving accommodations and assigning dd's but it was a few hours before the last text was sent. you tossed your phone on your bed and grabbed a black maxi dress with long sleeves and hip cutouts. you didn't want anything too extravagant, but something to make boys wanna nail you.

you and sasha focused on finishing up your makeup up and finalizing some carpool plans. soon enough, a knock echoed through the dorm and you just screamed "it's unlocked!". jean and connie welcomed themselves in and turned to see you both crammed in the bathroom finishing up some makeup.

    "wow so fancy!" connie joked and came over to bounce some of sasha's curls.

    "hey don't! i don't want them to get messes up before niccolo sees!"

    "you hair is down, i like it." jean complimented. sasha dramatically put a hand in jeans direction while looking at connie.

    "see? why can't you just say something simple like that!" she exclaimed, which of course made the two spiral into their own world. you glanced at jean who had a button down with the top buttons undone and the shirt hanging loose over a pair of baggy jeans.

    "you look nice, I'm sure eren will like it." he winked.

    "no, no no no. don't get any ideas, jean boy." you snarled. he put up his hands defensively. eventually, you and jean rounded up the meat heads and drove to the sorority house the party was being held. on the way there some small talk occurred between you 4.

    "hey, y/n. did you pick sash's outfit?" he asked.

    "yeah, why do you ask?"

    " 'cause i know for a fact sasha can't dress like that without help." he laughed. you smiled along and sasha began to bicker with him. "it's true! y/n has the best style out of everyone in this car."

    "yeah! but i can dress up nicely." sasha retorted and flicked his forehead. you were almost there and you and jean just sat quietly in the front.

    "any plans for after the party? taking a lady home?" you purred and elbowed his arm lightly.

    "not sure, i just want to talk with mikasa. nothing else."

    "really? how sweet." you smiled and looked forward again.

    "i just- i don't want to rush it, i want her to genuinely like me, y/n." his voice became saddened. "ever since eren started talking and hanging out with more girls, mikasa has closed off so much. she loved eren." you were at a loss for words. you rubbed his arms slightly in a comforting manner.

    "listen, just be you. that's the only way she will like you. and over time she'll open up more. i mean, i'm a perfect example of it." you lightheartedly grinned and squeezed his arm a couple more time before resting them back onto your lap.

    "thanks, i really appreciate it, y/n." he smiled. "damn bastard is the center of all of my issues." he laughed, but you could tell it was fake. jean had a look in his eye when he laughed; genuinely. it wasn't there.

    "here look, we're almost there!" sasha exclaimed. you peeked to see the large sorority house with lights spilling out of every opening. music was blasting, and people were flooding the house. jean had pulled up in a parking lot away from the house, close but not too close where sasha and connie won't remember to egg the car (again) when they're drunk.

"before we go. who's staying sober." jean asked, looking at the other 3.

"not it!" sasha and connie yelled in sync. jean sighed.

"it's fine, i'll stay sober again." he huffed and got out.

"jean, i can. i don't plan on drinking tonight." you offered.

"thanks, y/n." he smiled and you all got out of the car. sasha and connie were already gone, planning to steal all the food. jean walked slightly in front of you with his hands in his pocket. "are you really good to stay sober?" he asked.

"yeah, promise. i'll smoke a joint when i get back." you grinned lightly in hopes to ease his mind even just a little. he smiled and nodded.

"mmm, you're gonna miss out. both are pretty good. weed is better though." he replied. you nodded and he immediately found mikasa. he waved goodbye and you were left alone. which you didn't mind. you sat awkwardly against the wall and took the opportunity to text eren.

you
hey are you here?

with that, you turned off your phone and went over to a corner of the dance room. waiting for one of the few men who were all over to show up. every party went like this. you drank some, stand in a corner, wait for a dude, have sex, go home. except this time no drinking.
you craned your head to try to find anyone familiar. until you glanced at the way-too familiar mullet. jean. he was with mikasa on the opposite wall offering her a drink. you smiled until you felt a ring in your pocket.

eren
yeah, we're on our way

you
okay, just lmk when youre here

eren
okay!

you
is armin dd for you guys?

eren
obviously

you
not surprised lol

    you awkwardly stood to the wall lightly bobbing your head to the music.

    "y/n!" sasha's voice emerged from the crowd and you looked around for her. until she suddenly appeared in your vision alongside niccolo. "hey, so I'm gonna spend the night with niccolo tonight." she smiled happily. but all her eyes screamed was i'm gonna get the best dick ever tonight.'

    "yeah no problem. I'll clean it tomorrow then." you grinned and she smiled back. she leaned in to give you a hug. "protection." you whispered into her ear, making sure not to make eye contact with niccolo.

    "never without!" she exclaimed. "alright, we're gonna go dance, see you around!" she walked away swaying her hair back and forth and soon was sucked into the crowd again. you checked you phone thinking eren wouldv'e texted but he hadn't. everyone was doing their own thing so you decided to try and find a guy to talk to. maybe one to get in the sheets with, it was a while before you've had some.

as you walked around, a guy with short black hair and piercing grey eyes was in the corner. bingo. you walked over to him and his height surprised you. he was short, but definitely lean. you took a deep breath and placed your back against the wall. "do you come to parties often?" you tried to start a conversation. he just looked at you, glared, and looked back to the crowd. "take that as a no?." you blanked out of nervousness, and awkwardness.

"not sure why you're trying to hit on me."

"hey, who said i was trying to hit on you?" you scoffed and crossed your arms.

    "the way you scouted me out in the crowd, walked over and started a conversation." he scowled and took a drink from his cup.

    "so you saw me before i saw you?" you say, surprised.

    "it's hard not to. your pathetic face stands out from everyone here."

    "hey, watch your mouth!" you yelled and stood in front of him. you didn't know what it was about him, but he was a total bitch.

    "you watch your mouth." he gritted his teeth. he took his hand and pushed your shoulder away with his finger. you pulled away from him and glared. such a big attitude for a small little person.

    "listen short stuff, you're probably from some junky high school nearby. pipsqueak freshman like you shouldnt be out moping in a corner of a college frat party." you spat. something about him made you so much more angry than you should've been. you felt childish. he set his cup down and then pulled out his wallet and took out his id.

    "i'm older than you. levi ackerman, english professor." he smacked his id on your chest and you pulled it off to see he was indeed older than you. and he was in his late 30's.

"how- wait what?" you were flabbergasted. if you weren't mistaken, you had his class next semester. "wait, YOU'RE A PROFE-" before you could finish he slapped, his hand flew over your mouth and he grabbed his id back from your fingertips.

"shut up dumbass. i don't need shit to start cause you're loud." he lectured and took his hand off your mouth.

"why are you at a party?" was all you could ask. "won't people recognize you?"

"no, i didn't have classes this semester because i went through more training." he replied.

"is that even allowed?" you asked. it didn't make sense.

"it is for extra training. means i get better pay." he answered. "now if you could keep your mouth shut about this. i just wanted to come and see how low some of you idiots have to be to be able to come to such a disgusting party."

"well shit." you sighed and fell back onto the wall crossing your arms. "you're my teacher next semester."

"hooray." he muttered under his breath.

"you don't seem too happy either. not like i want a dick like you as my teacher." you barked and looked the other way.

"hey." you looked over and before you knew it, a sharp pain hit your forehead. "don't talk to your adults like that."

"see, a dick!" you yelled and rubbed the pain on your head. it was quiet between you both and you guys didn't want to move. just because you knew you being here annoyed him and vice versa. music blasted in your ears, shaking the walls of the house even. you were sweating like crazy but it was normal at a party.

"so if you thought i was a high schooler, does that mean you'd actually hit on one?" he asked out of the blue. your jaw dropped and you punched his arm. "honest question."

"god i'm gonna hate your class!" you yelped. he snickered lightly and you scoffed. you pulled out you phone and read the messages eren had sent roughly 2 minutes ago.

eren
im here! im gonna grab a drink with
armin and mikasa rq

eren
where are u?

you
some random corner with this
old man

eren
um

eren
ok....

eren
is he being weird.........?

you
ill come find you

eren
erm ok...........

you
you sound stupid typing like that

eren
let me live 🙏🙏

after that last message was sent, you sassily said goodbye to the professor and walked to where the drinks were being passed around. sure enough, you saw erens pulled back hair and ear piercings. you walked up to him and greeted yourself.

"you ready to get wasted?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3K 120
This is an A/U (Alternative Universe)!! Enemies to Lovers! Modern Au! Y/n Porter and Jean Kirstein have been enemies since what felt like forever. T...
10.4K 415 18
armin has never been more oblivious to anything else in his life. for such a smart person, he can't see what's right in front of his face, but there'...
1.1K 18 8
' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
806 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...