[s]AINT (Jotaro Kujo x reade...

بواسطة Nani_is_Nani

⚜️ --------------- ⚜️ "God! Lend me your strength!" Y/n is religious girl who believes in god and prays to h... المزيد

⚜️ 1 ⚜️
⚜️ 2 ⚜️
⚜️ 3 ⚜️
⚜️ 4 ⚜️
⚜️5⚜️
⚜️6⚜️
⚜️7⚜️
⚜️8⚜️
⚜️Final⚜️
✨cut content✨

⚜️9⚜️

803 26 35
بواسطة Nani_is_Nani

Polnareff's POV

"Y/n!" Polnareff called out to her.
"You idiot, you numbing out your pain... you didn't realize just how badly hurt you were.." Polnareff looked down at Iggy who y/n held carefully in her arms.

"His ribs must be broken, he must've punctured his lungs..." he said as he looked carefully.
"Y/n... your light... is it meant to heal? Or make someone's death easier?" He asked as a tear fell.

Soon the abyss ball began to spiral around the whole room.
"Shit, he's drawing circles around me! Smaller concentric circles!"

Polnareff began to panic, with a badly hurt leg, he won't be able to move.
Polnareff tried to carve a hole to go down but he doesn't have enough time.
"Damn!" In panic he looked up.

The ball was headed straight for him.
"Shit!" He grabbed y/n's unconscious body and Iggy's and used his stand to pull away from its path.

"I dodged it! But he's closing in like a needle on a record..." he looked down at his two injured friends. he thought of 3 possible outcomes.

1. The handsome Polnareff will devise the perfect counter attack just in the Nick of time.

2. His friends will come and save him.

3. He won't be able to dodge the attack, life's a bitch.

The only realistic answer was number two, but even then it was a stretch.
'For all I know, they might be in the middle of a fight themselves' Polnareff thought.

His stand then carried y/n's small body as well as iggy outside of the center.
Using his stand, he tried his best to pull himself out. But his stand had no strength to pull him out.

"Blast it... Sliver Chariot is a stand that fights with a saber... he has no power to pull my weight, especially when I'm injured.." as Polnareff started to accept his fate.

Iggy began to use his stand. With the pain gone, iggy called out the fool.

But his stand was still weak, iggy coughed blood as pressure rushed to his head.

"You're all torn up! Just stay still stupid!" Yelled Polnareff.
"Just because the pain is gone don't mean you won't die using it!"

Iggy stubbornness pushed himself to use his stand.

"Are you trying to die besides me?! Just stay with y/n!" Said Polnareff.

"You have to live! Tell Mr.Joestar about this bastard! Avdol might've saved me but you sure as hell better not!" He said.
"If we all die everything will be in vain!"

As the ball came to its last loop Polnareff sat calmly as his death awaits him.
"Life's a bitch.." he finally said. As he looked at iggy one last time.
"So long, iggy..." he said waving goodbye.

Just before the ball could hit.
Iggy used a suddenly strength and used his stand to pull Polnareff out of harms way. However. Using his stand and his lack of pain, his lungs punctured more and began to bleed out.

"I-I told you not to do it..." said polnareff with a cracking voice.
Soon the sand that held Polnareff began to wither away. Polnareff can feel its life force leaving. In anger, He attack Vanilla Ice from above. With silver's sword through the enemy's head, Polnareff used the sword and twisted Ice's neck.

As Vanilla Ice stand disappears, Polnareff then looks over at Iggy's lifeless body.

"How could this happen? I only now realize how much you meant to me.. iggy.. it always happens like this...
I told you not to save me, why did you have to be so stubborn?!" As Polnareff reached out to iggy.

Vanilla ice body began to rise off the ground.

Light shines down on y/n's unconscious body.

Vanilla Ice noticed and wanted to take advantage.

"Lord Dio... will be pleased to know... that you're gone.. you bitch" said Ice. Just as he stepped into the light, his arm and leg was burned off.

Something clicked in Polnareff's mind.
"I know what you are... I knew something was strange... Dio gave you his blood didn't he?"

Ice tried to kill y/n again but failed.
"Whats happening to me?!" Questioned Ice.

"You didn't even notice it yourself? You're turning into a vampire, your body is just like Dio's... a soulless, filthy vampire!" Yelled Polnareff.
Polnareff's stand then pushed vanilla into the light from behind.

Vanilla Ice's body turns to ash as it made contact with the light.

As Polnareff was finally able to relax, he then saw a golden cloud make its way to the sunlight that shines above y/n's body.

Polnareff noticed the golden clouds take form of his two lost friends.
"A-Avdol? Iggy?!" He questioned.
As if wanting to run after them, he had forgotten about his injured leg. As he tried to look up at the cloud again, it had already disappeared.
"A-am i seeing things? Or?... " He asked.
"There's no time... y-y/n!"

————————

"Y/n..." you heard someone call you.
"Y/n, come on kid.. not you too.. please"

You groan in pain.

"You're ok! Oh god! You're ok!" Said polnareff holding you close. You can feel a tear fall from his eyes onto your skin.

Opening your eyes you see Polnareff sobbing.

"Polnareff... are you ok?" You asked him weakly. He nodded, but then a paused for a second.
"Actually... no, I'm hurting all over.." he said with a weak painful smile.

You then opened your harnesses on your thigh and pulled out your last two bottles of Holy water.

You were hesitant on taking yours.
Finally deciding, both you and Polnareff drank the water. Your injuries healed quickly as your leg was no longer broken.

You no longer had Holy Water for battles to come.

After drinking, you see the pain in Polnareff's eyes.

"Are you still hurting?" You asked.

He nodded.

"Where does it hurt?" You asked. With a golden hand ready to heal. Polnareff then pointed at his chest.

"Avdol... Iggy..." was all he said.

You can heal all types of pain, but this pain was one you can't fix.
"I'm sorry.." you said softly with tears streaming down your eyes.

Polnareff pulled you in for a hug and you both cried in each other's arms.
But Polnareff pulled away.

"C-come on kid... we gotta go after Dio... mourning can wait.." he said getting up as his pain was now gone.

————
As Polnareff sat on a stair case, you help him patch up his thigh.

"Nice curtains Dio has.." said Polnareff as you used the curtains to act as a bandage to stop the bleeding.

"This should do for now..." you said to him. In your mind, you couldn't help but to keep thinking.

'How could have god let this happen? How could he let them die?'

"Yeah, that's fine... now I can walk, even jump... your light is a great painkiller.." he said.

Suddenly, you felt a cold sweat, a heavy pressure came apon you. As if gravity was pulling you.

You looked up the stair case and saw a shadow finger standing over you.

"At last you show yourself, Dio!" Said Polnareff.

Your breathing became unsteady out of nowhere. As if seeing Dio for the first time, you had conflicted feelings of submission and rejection.

Gasping for air like a fish out of water. You kneel down with a hand on your chest as your heart was beating loudly and painfully.

"Ah, y/n the nun.. I've heard so much about you, yet so little.. I see you bow down to me" said Dio with a grin.

"No... like I would ever bow to a man like you..." you said distastefully. But you were very conflicted upon his presence.

"Polnareff,I'll give you one last chance.. Descend two steps and live... I'll let you be my servant again.. as well for you little nun, or if you choose death.. rise forth to me" said Dio.

"Our first in counter, fear overcame me like a cures.. I let myself submit to your evil, it was the beginning of a futile existence" said Polnareff.
"A existence more horrifying than death itself! That fear is gone... the only thing that consumes me now is a burning will to fight"

"Are you sure about that?" Asked Dio.
"Then climb these stairs!"

Polnareff then took a step up the stairs.

"Interesting Polnareff, you've descended the stairs" said Dio.
"So you do want to serve me after all!"

"What?" You asked.
"But you went up didn't you?" You asked.

"Y-yeah i-i did!" Said Polnareff.
He then took another step up, and ended up behind you. How was that possible if you never moved from your original spot.

"What?! I went up the stairs!" He yelled.
"How did I end up behind you?!" He asked.

"Whats wrong? You appear shaken Polnareff, could it be that you're scared?" Said Dio.

Polnareff then booked it up the stairs. Running up the stairs, he only found himself back down.

"Betray the Joestar's, be my servant... it would be a shame to kill you both here... you two are very talented each very uniquely" said Dio.

"Like i would ever betray Joseph! After everything he's done for me, I'll never turn my back on him!" You said full with pride.

"I rather die try to figure out your stands power!" Said polnareff.

"Hm, you leave me no choice then.." said Dio. 
"Prepare to die!" He yelled as his stand appears behind him.

Dio then throws a row of knifes.
"Dea!" You yelled.
You created your large shield. But something was different.

When the simple knifes hit your cross, you noticed your shield crack as its gold light flickers.

"W-what? That's impossible!" You said.

Soon, the wall behind you was broken as a large hole was made.

Dust filled the air, as the sun light shines through the hole, you see three  silhouettes.

"Mr. Joestar!" Said polnareff.

"Kakyoin, Jotaro!" You said happy to see them well.

"Don't worry! Polnareff, y/n" said Joseph.

Soon Dio left.
"Dio! Come on before he gets away!" Said Joseph running up the stairs.

"Wait!" Said Polnareff.
"We've seen his stand, but only for a moment or well.. i didnt so much see it as feel it... i can't explain exactly" said polnareff as if thinking how to say it.

"Look, here what happened, I was climbing the stairs towards him, then all of a sudden, I was below where I started!" Said polnareff. As if realizing how crazy he sounded.
"I know it dosent make any sense, I don't get it either! I don't know what he did! I feel like I'm going crazy, and it wasn't some trick or super speed... it was a sense of something wholly and completely terrifying" said polnareff.

Jotaro then looked around the room.
"Where are Avdol and iggy?" He asked.

You looked down at the ground. Tears feel from your eye. 
"They...- they-"

"They didn't make it.." Polnareff said for you.
"They died trying to save me... us.." said polnareff as he felt soli responsible for their deaths.

There was a moment of silence.
"I see.." said Joseph.

"Mr.Joestar, the sun is setting..we need to hurry" said Kakyoin.

"Yeah.. you're right" said Joseph.

Soon Kakyoin tossed a big bag in front of him. You can hear a muffled screaming inside as the bag moved on its own.

"Hey, loser! What's upstairs?" Kakyoin demanded.

"Oh god! do you have a person in there?" You asked worriedly.

Soon a small looking man appeared out of the bag.
"The towers" he said.
"There's also a room at the top, It's Lord Dio's dwelling during the day"

"Is there another stair case?" Asked Kakyoin.

"No, these stairs are it" said the man.

"Fine, lead the way" said Kakyoin.

As the small man got out of the bag, he went ahead as everyone followed him.

Going up the stairs, you found yourself in a very dark room, with nothing but a burial coffin and two dim candles lighting it.

Soon Jotaro used star Platinum to make a hole in the tower, allowing the sun light in.

"So that's him? We've never met, but I've known about him my entire life" said Joseph.
"We attack when Dio steps out of the coffin, be ready, who knows what's in there" said Joseph.

As everyone agreed.
You ready your shields.
You looked at your cross to see if the light would flicker again.
Maybe it didn't happen.. but the knifes cracking it? Not even a missile could have cracked it, it's nearly unbearable.

"Loser, open the coffin" said Joseph.

Ready for anything, the man spoke to the coffin.
"L-lord dio! I swear- I haven't betrayed you! I led them here because I know you will dispose of them!" Said the man.

"Hey! Stop talking and hurry up!" You demanded angrily.

"P-please understand!" Said the man as he began to open it.

As he opened it, the same man appeared in the coffin with his jaw ripped off his skull.

"I- I never took my eyes off him!" Said Joseph.
"Did any one of you see him get in?"

"No I was watching the whole time! Then suddenly he's inside!" Said polnareff.

"Polnareff's right! This isn't a mind trick and it's not super speed!" Said Kakyoin.

"Shit, this isn't some game" said Jotaro under his breath. 

"J-Joseph... I f-feel like I can't -breathe" you said huffing heavily.
That feeling when you first saw Dio returned. That cold sweat, heavy pressure on your shoulders that weighed you down.

"Run for it!" Yelled Joseph.

As everyone ran, you and Polnareff struggled to move.
As Joseph used his stand to pull Polnareff. Jotaro grabbed you with a swift arm around your waist and ran out.

Jumping out of the hole Jotaro made earlier. You buried your face in his chest as you tried to regain your strength.

As if being in Dio's presence somehow affected you and your stand.

Falling, from the tall tower.
Everyone managed to grab onto the side of the building.

Jotaro's heart was pounding loudly, you could feel it, you looked up at Jotaro and you can see the fear in his eyes.

"Jotaro?" You asked softly as this was not normal of him.
You can feel him hold you tightly and carefully with his arm around you.

As everyone climbed back up the building. You looked back at Jotaro. You see that the fear in his eyes was now gone.

Polnareff yelled.
"What the fuck was that?!"

"I Don't know, I couldn't see it but I could sense it is far more powerful than any stand we've ever come across before!" Said Kakyoin. He removed his glasses as he put a hand over his eyes in fear.
"It was like knowing a bulldozer is behind you just from the sound of its engine"

"I felt it too, that insane lust to kill us... it felt like someone shoved an icicle straight up my ass!" Said Joseph.
"if we hadn't escaped, we would've all been killed"

Polnareff began to Pace back and forth.
"This is bad, this is really bad!"

"The suns almost below the horizon" said Joseph.

"Darkness is Dio's domain, he has the advantage now" said Kakyoin.

"Don't tell me you're planning to retreat until dawn" said Polnareff.

"It seems We don't have a choice..." you said.

"Listen ! I'm not running away now with my tail between my legs!" Yelled Polnareff.

"I'm with you Polnareff" said Kakyoin.

"No! It's too dangerous now!" You yelled.

"I agree with y/n, listen I understand you both, but the tables have turned on us" said Joseph.
"We may've  encountered his stand, The world, but we have no clue as to what it can do! Fighting him now would be a guaranteed disaster!"

Polnareff was not happy with that answer.

"We know dio will come after us, he'll try to finish us off before sunrise, in the mean time we can figure out the true extent of his stands power! We must wait for that opportunity" yelled Joseph.

"No! I can't run! Avdol and Iggy died because of me! I'll fight dirty! I'll go to hell and back! I'll do whatever it takes to destroy Dio!" Said polnareff.
"But I won't run away!" He as as he ran off in the different direction.

"W-wait!" You yelled as you wanted to go after him.

"Forget it, it's no use when he's like this" said Jotaro with a hand on your shoulder.

"But he might get hurt!" You said.

"I know... Polnareff is going after Dio to fight him, we're retreating but we'll also be fighting him" said Jotaro.

"How would we do that?" Asked Kakyoin.

"We'll attack from both sides" said Jotaro.
"I'll go with Polnareff, you guys figure out how to fix this" said Jotaro.

Before he could leave.
"Jotaro wait!" You yelled.

He stopped and turned to you.
"Please, take this.." you said softly as you handed him your gold cross that was on your hip.

As he took the cross he then tucked it within his coat.

you then grabbed Jotaro's hand and kissed it to bless as you then drew a cross with his own hand. Starting on his forehead, then his left and right shoulders and his chest and finally his lips.

Jotaro then held your hand tightly and softly kissed your hand as he looked you in the eyes. Sealing the blessing.

You blushed at his actions.
"Be careful" you told him.

"You too" was all he said as he left your view.

—————

As the dark skies look down on you, the city of Cairo lights brightens the dark night.

"We want to buy your truck, sell it to us" demanded Joseph.

"What'd you say? This baby's my bread and butter!" Yelled the man.

"Joseph you have to ask nicely, sir please we need this car.. can you find the kindness within your heart and give us your car?" You asked.

"Are you seriously asking to GIVE you MY car for FREE?!" He yelled.
"Why on earth would I-?!" Joseph then put a fat stack of cash in front of the man.
"Take it! It's all yours!" Said the man.

Joseph smirked at you and you rolled your eyes. Getting in the car. You sat tightly in between Joseph and Kakyoin.

Getting comfortable, Joseph then stepped on the gas.
"I'm flooring it" said Joseph.

"I noticed" you said.
As Joseph drove, you looked out the back window, constantly looking for Dio.

Sitting quietly in the car.
Joseph broke the silence.
"I can still feel Dio's sinister bloodlust, he's coming for us.. be prepared for anything I know he's following us" said Joseph.

"Does Dio know our exact location?" Kakyoin asked.

"No, he stole that body from my grandfather, Jonathan Joestar, I can sense his body somehow, I only know when he's near by" said Joseph.
"All he knows is that Jotaro and I are near by, but he can't tell the difference between us"

"Oh, strange how you guys have that.. cool too though" you said softly.
"Can he tell that you guys are split up?" You asked.

"Most likely not" said Joseph.

Soon, you felt a cold sweat again. Turning around to look out the back window. You saw a black car quickly gaining up on you.

"Uh, Joseph... I think he found us.." you said.

"Yeah, I can feel him" said Joseph.

Suddenly, Kakyoin's stand began to attack.

"Kakyoin!" Yelled Joseph.

You watched as Kakyoin's stand go closer to the car and attack with its Emerald Splash.

"It's too far, I can't see" you said.

Soon Kakyoin spoke.
"Tck, impossible! he deflected my attack with one finger while sitting perfectly still!" He said.

Suddenly, the roof of the car exploded as green gems bust out from it.

"I concentrated the attack, yet he still dodged it!" Said Kakyoin angrily.

Soon out of nowhere a the world appeared and punched Hierophant Green away.

Kakyoin breathed heavily.
"Kakyoin! Are you okay?" You asked him.

"Careful! You're too close!" Said Joseph.

With a golden hand ready to help him, he spoke.
"Forgive me y/n.. Joestar, I didn't..."

His left eyebrow began to bleed as well as both his hands.
You quickly helped him.

"Did you see his stand?" Asked Joseph.

"Yes, I attacked from 10 meters away.. any closer and.." Kakyoin stoped talking. You put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok, you don't have to answer anymore" you told him.

"No.. never again..." he said under his breath.
"It's clear his stand holds power more horrific than we could imagine... we may not know it's secret but we do know that it can't reach more than 10 meters, it's close range like Star Platinum, and it fights with its fists, so no weapons like bullets" said Kakyoin.

"So if we just keep our distance, we can fight him!" You said.
"God you might just still be here.." you said softly as a bit of faith began to build.

"We need to find out that secret, we must proceed carefully" said Joseph.

As you looked back behind you to keep an eye on Dio.
"Oh my god!" You yelled.

"What?!" Asked Joseph.

"Dio's car crashed!" You said.

"That's not good.. somethings up.." he said.

You looked away for a second.
Suddenly you were hit by something. Glass of the car window cut your skin, you then saw it there was a dead body on you.

Due to the sudden hit, Joseph lost control of the car.

"Get out!" Yelled Joseph. Joseph quickly grabbed you as he carried you out of the car safely.

You watched the car crash as it exploded in flames. With your arms around Joseph's neck, you hugged tightly.

It was strange. You never thought about just how much you missed being with Joseph until now.

Why did that though come into mind at a time like this?

As if noticing you holding him tightly. Joseph spoke.
"Hey, it's alright.." said Joseph as he rubbed your back.

Swinging up to the roof of a building. Joseph then puts you back down.

Kakyoin then looked out.
"Kakyoin, what are you doing?" Asked Joseph.

" I think Ive got it" said Kakyoin.

"Got what?" You ask.

"I know how to find the secret of his stand" he said.

"What?" Asked Joseph.

"But before we do.. y/n.." said Kakyoin as he walked up to you. You watched him pull what seemed to be two envelopes.

"If anything happens.. please make sure that theses letters make it to them" he said.

"Them?" You asked.

"Ones for my mother and father.. and another.." he said as you looked down at the second envelope that had a woman's name on it.

"There's a girl back home... I told her I would've returned in 3 weeks as I went on vacation with my family... Dio stole me away from them and I have yet to talk to them" he said.

"So if I don't make it back..." he said as he took off his sunglasses and looked you in the eyes.
"I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust you with this,so please... give this to her" he said. (If you know I'm sorry😖)

You nodded.
"But you won't have to trust me.. because you will be handing this letter to her" You said.

Kakyoin smiled.
"Alright, now this is my plan"

———————

As you were on Joseph's back, the three of you swong across town.

You chuckled softly.

"What you laughing about?" Asked Joseph.

"Oh nothing, this swinging just reminds me one of those comic book hero's you send me every once in a while" you said softly.

"You read the comics I send you?" He asked happy to hear.

"Yes, i started reading it to help me sleep at night, but it had done nothing but kept me wanting more" you said as you laughed.
"Everyday I wished to get a package from you to continue reading that series"

"I didn't know if you were getting the packages, or if you read them at all" he said.
"Once this is all over.. I promise to send more often" he said.

You smile as you hugged him tightly.

"Here! Stop here!" Said Kakyoin.

Stopping at a building. Kakyoin started to set up his plan.
Now waiting on Dio to catch up.

Soon, as Dio arrived. He tried to stop at a near by building. Only to be attack by Kakyoin's stand.

Dio was quick to react and blocked, as he moved away he was hit by another attack. Then another and another.

The more he moved around the more emeralds rained down on him.

Dio was now stuck in the web of Hierophant Green's strings.

"Dio!" Kakyoin spoke.
"The web fires on contact, it has you completely surrounded for 20 meters in every direction!" He yelled.
"I Can sense you and your stand's every move"

Faith built up again.
'He's got him completely cornered! We got you! Dio!' You thought.

As you and Joseph hid behind a nearby building. You watched Kakyoin unravel his plan.

"Take this DIO! Twenty meter radius Emerald Splash!" Yelled Kakyoin.

"The world!"

With a blank of an eye. Kakyoin was off flying and hit a near by water tower.

You froze in fear.

'He's ok.. he'll get up again' you thought. You watched as the water turn red. The same faith that built up had broken down.

"K-Kakyoin?" You asked softly.
Soon the webs of Hierophant Green strings began to fade away.
"Kakyoin!" You yelled as tears fell from your eyes.

"Hermit-!"

"Joseph.. your next" Joseph was cut off by Dio's words. Dio then shows off the scare on his neck.
"Jonathan's body has finally completely became mine!" He said.
"I must drink blood of a Joestar"

You quickly made a shield.
"Y-you must go through me first!" You yelled as tears stains your face.

"You're not getting away with this Dio! I'll take that body back for granny Erina!" Yelled Joseph.

"Joseph Joestar! Die!" Yelled Dio.

"Dea!" You yelled.

Suddenly, Kakyoin shot an emerald splash at a near by clock tower.

What? Why would he do that?

Dio stoped and looked back.
"A final pointless attack? Must of have been his pathetic attempt to make his mark on the world"

"Don't you DARE talk about him like that!" You yelled aggressively.
"Keep his name out your filthy fuckin mouth!" It was very unlike you to speak so angrily. It was unholy of you.

"Hermit Purple!" Yelled Joseph as his stand wrapped around Dio's body.

You saw something like golden electricity come from Joseph.
Hammon.

Dio laughed.
"Your stand is the weakest of all!" He said as he was able to break free.

Joseph quickly grabbed you and ran off.
"Kakyoin!" You yelled with an arm towards him.

You had nothing of him but his letters, you were now determined to hand them to their owners.

Swinging across the town, Joseph then spoke.

"I-impossible.." he said.

"What?" You asked softly as you whipped away your tears.

"Dio's stand! It can stop time!" He yelled.

"Stop time? What makes you so sure?" You asked.

"That's Kakyoin's final message! He was able to figure out Dio's secret! Why he shot that clock tower... I got it Kakyoin.. your dying message was not in vain" said Joseph.

⚜️ ——————————————— ⚜️

This chapter and the next after this was supposed to be all in one, but decided to split it into two last minute.

So sorry if it's cut off all of a sudden.

It's May 26 2022!
This bitch is going to Hawaii in like 4 days! It's my first time going on a plane so wish me luck! Im really trying to finish this before I go. Idk why tho, it's not like I'm kinda bust all chapters in one day
Anyways by the time you read this I've already went. 💀

IMMA SEE THE FISHES! AND TURTLES IM SO EXCITED!

Update: June 11 2022
I fuckin saw turtles!!
I was so close to it! If I didn't love turtles then I definitely love them more now. OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE AND EVEN TOUCHED IT WHEN IT SWAM BY ME.
Was literally crying after that man.

You know what they say about water signs. They love the water, and I can totally confirm that on my end as a cancer 😭😭

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.2K 1.4K 35
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤" "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠" Y/n L/n was a girl who was raised by a single mother with family issues. She hated people becau...
99K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
754 29 10
Not long after Jotaro and Kakyoin graduate from high school, they got married and moved to a small beach like area on the outskirts of Tokyo. And eve...
18.4K 669 19
This story takes part after stardust crusaders defeated DIO, but neither Avdol nor Kakyoin died. After defeating DIO, Avdol decided to stay in Egypt...