⚜️6⚜️

Bro I'm impatient af 😖
Literally can't wait if my life depended on it.

      ⚜️ ———————————————— ⚜️

Sitting in a train. You looked out the window as you watched the land.

"Y/n, how have you been holding up the past few days?" Asked Polnareff.

"I've been better, but I think I'm the last person you should asked that.." you said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why? You guys have been on this trip longer than I have and have probably been and seen worse things than me.. if anything I should be asking you that question" you said.

"Well.. I guess you're not wrong on that.. still I just wanted to ask" he said as he patted your head softly.
"We care about each other, so we look out for one another you know?" He said with a smile.

You smiled back and nodded. As he left, Jotaro sat across from you.

He let out a heavy sigh as he was able to relax.

You thought about what Polnareff said.
You wondered if Jotaro felt that way too.
"Hey.. are you alright?" You asked him.

He gave no answer.
He pulled a picture from his coat and tossed it on the table in front of you.

"That's Dio's Hidout.." he said.

You held the picture with care as you examined it, taking a good long look at it.

"We have no information on where it is, so once we get there we'll have to split into 3 groups.. Polnareff and Iggy are a group ,old man and Avdol are a group.. that just leaves us" he said.

"Alright.." you said giving the picture back.

"Keep it for now.." he said.

You nodded and slip the picture in between the pages of your bible.

Soon the train came to a stop.
"This is our stop.. let's get moving" said Joseph.

"Here's the plan... Cairo is a vast country, we must search the city systematically, working our way in towards the center" Avdol spoke.

Everyone agreed as they had their groups. Next step was to get a car ride. After that car ride you have finally reached the city.

"Finally.. we made it" said Joseph

As you were last to step out the car, you were blessed with the beautiful view of the large city in front of you.

"This is where we split up, start searching for the building.." said Joseph.

"If we follow as planned, we should all meet back up here" said Avdol as he pointed at the center of the map.

"Alright.. let's get going!" Said polnareff. He fits bumped you before leaving with iggy.
"See you guys in the center!" He waved goodbye.

"Be safe you two, and if anything happens... run" said Joseph in a very serious tone.

You felt a cold feeling of fear in your chest.
"We will.." you said softly.

Joseph gently placed a hand on your head before splitting as well with Avdol.

You and Jotaro were left.
"Let's go, I don't want to waste more time than we have too" he said going ahead. You followed quickly behind.

As the search started. You and Jotaro had time alone.

"Hey, about what happened at the hotel.."

"I thought you said you wouldn't judge" he said coldly.