⚜️9⚜️

Polnareff's POV

"Y/n!" Polnareff called out to her.
"You idiot, you numbing out your pain... you didn't realize just how badly hurt you were.." Polnareff looked down at Iggy who y/n held carefully in her arms.

"His ribs must be broken, he must've punctured his lungs..." he said as he looked carefully.
"Y/n... your light... is it meant to heal? Or make someone's death easier?" He asked as a tear fell.

Soon the abyss ball began to spiral around the whole room.
"Shit, he's drawing circles around me! Smaller concentric circles!"

Polnareff began to panic, with a badly hurt leg, he won't be able to move.
Polnareff tried to carve a hole to go down but he doesn't have enough time.
"Damn!" In panic he looked up.

The ball was headed straight for him.
"Shit!" He grabbed y/n's unconscious body and Iggy's and used his stand to pull away from its path.

"I dodged it! But he's closing in like a needle on a record..." he looked down at his two injured friends. he thought of 3 possible outcomes.

1. The handsome Polnareff will devise the perfect counter attack just in the Nick of time.

2. His friends will come and save him.

3. He won't be able to dodge the attack, life's a bitch.

The only realistic answer was number two, but even then it was a stretch.
'For all I know, they might be in the middle of a fight themselves' Polnareff thought.

His stand then carried y/n's small body as well as iggy outside of the center.
Using his stand, he tried his best to pull himself out. But his stand had no strength to pull him out.

"Blast it... Sliver Chariot is a stand that fights with a saber... he has no power to pull my weight, especially when I'm injured.." as Polnareff started to accept his fate.

Iggy began to use his stand. With the pain gone, iggy called out the fool.

But his stand was still weak, iggy coughed blood as pressure rushed to his head.

"You're all torn up! Just stay still stupid!" Yelled Polnareff.
"Just because the pain is gone don't mean you won't die using it!"

Iggy stubbornness pushed himself to use his stand.

"Are you trying to die besides me?! Just stay with y/n!" Said Polnareff.

"You have to live! Tell Mr.Joestar about this bastard! Avdol might've saved me but you sure as hell better not!" He said.
"If we all die everything will be in vain!"

As the ball came to its last loop Polnareff sat calmly as his death awaits him.
"Life's a bitch.." he finally said. As he looked at iggy one last time.
"So long, iggy..." he said waving goodbye.

Just before the ball could hit.
Iggy used a suddenly strength and used his stand to pull Polnareff out of harms way. However. Using his stand and his lack of pain, his lungs punctured more and began to bleed out.

"I-I told you not to do it..." said polnareff with a cracking voice.
Soon the sand that held Polnareff began to wither away. Polnareff can feel its life force leaving. In anger, He attack Vanilla Ice from above. With silver's sword through the enemy's head, Polnareff used the sword and twisted Ice's neck.

As Vanilla Ice stand disappears, Polnareff then looks over at Iggy's lifeless body.

"How could this happen? I only now realize how much you meant to me.. iggy.. it always happens like this...
I told you not to save me, why did you have to be so stubborn?!" As Polnareff reached out to iggy.