⚜️5⚜️

He then gave you a deadly glance that sent a chill down your spine, you knew he wanted to argue but he seemed to bite his tongue this time.

Soon the group packed up and continued on foot.
———————————

The group was very tired, you've stopped at a little shop for a quick brake.

As Polnareff cracked open a glass coke bottle. He opened yours as well as you both drank a nice cold drink.

"Ah! That hits the spot!" You said as you enjoyed the bubbles on your tongue.

"Seriously! All that walking.. this is great" said polnareff.

You noticed Jotaro standing over looking the city as if standing watch. You've noticed that he's been very on edge, though you didn't blame him.

You got up from your seat and offered him a sip of your drink.

"I'm alright.." he said.

"Are you sure?" Reassuring him.

He stood silent for a minute, to then take the glass from your hand and chugged half of the drink you just opened.

"Jeez... I offered a sip not half.." you said softly.

"We could make it to cairo in two days, but we are all exhausted" said Avdol
"Why don't we take tonight and tomorrow in Luxor to recover" suggested Avdol.

"Sounds good to me, ever since we got to Egypt the enemy stands have been getting stronger" said Polnareff.

"But two days? Can we really spare so much time?" You asked.

"We'll need it.. besides, I think you deserve a break" said Avdol.

"I'm fine to keep going if everyone else wants too" you said.

"We'll stay for two days, then we make our way to Dio" said Joseph as he was intensely focused on his prosthetic hand.

"Is something wrong Mr.Joestar?" Asked Polnareff.

"My hand keeps acting up, I probably just need to oil the joints" He said. As you left the group, you went to fill in Jotaro on the nexts steps.

"How are you holding up?" You asked Jotaro.

"Fine.." he said.

Though he said he was fine, you felt like there was more.

"Are you worried? For your mom?" You asked.

You got no answer.
You got the hint and changed the subject.

"Well, it looks like we are staying here for two days... hopefully get a chance to recover and get some rest before we make it to Dio" You said.

You didn't get much of an answer, though you didn't really expect one.

"Alright, let's go find a hotel.. but don't let your guard down" said Joseph. As everyone got up. You and Jotaro quickly followed behind.

——
After finally finding a hotel. Joseph rented out 3 rooms.

Joseph and Avdol shared a room, Polnareff really wanted a room to himself, leaving you and Jotaro together.