⚜️ 2 ⚜️

You ended up in a helicopter with a black and white dog. He has buried himself in a blanket he had. He was constantly vomiting due to the rough ride.

"Here.. I know it's a bit last minute but.." you said as the cross on the palm of your hand glowed gold.

"I hope this helps.." you said as you then placed a gentle kiss on the dogs head. It seemed to have worked.

You let out a sigh of relief as god was able to hear you.

What ever Holly has is very powerful and needs to be broken soon.

"It looks like we are here y/n" said one of the men.

"We are??" You asked as you looked out to see a complete Desert. Nothing but sand as far as your eye can see.

As the helicopter landed. You saw a group of men waiting just outside. You tugged on your black dress.

(This is a drawing I made a long while ago

(This is a drawing I made a long while ago. I've had this story idea for a long time now, anyways this the general idea of your outfit for the rest of the story)

As you fixed yourself up, with a bible and a real gold heavy cross at hand. a man then opened the door for you. Helping you down as you were very small, standing at 4'11.

(Now, I know what you're thinking, my Oc isn't that small! My oc isn't this or that. Not wanting to be rude but my stories aren't exactly made to fit an oc so just keep that in mind! 🙌)

"A nun?" A French man with white hair questioned softly.

You scanned the group to then eye down Joestar.
"Y/n... it's great to see you as grown young lady"

"Thank you.. it's great to see you too" you said. You then put your hands together in a praying way.
"I'm sorry... I tried to help Holly... none of my prayers worked" you said.

"That's because it's false hope you're giving" said Joseph.

"It's not false hope! It's real hope that helps people like me to see the light!" You fought.
"God can only take us so far, it's our job to meet him half way"

You then felt eyes scan you up and down. You held on tightly to your book.

"If I'm just here to be picked at.. then I'll take my leave" you said. Just as you were about to get into the helicopter again. A boy in a green school uniform stopped you.

"Hello y/n it's great to have you join us" he said as he held a hand out for you to take.

You smiled gently to him and took his hand.
"Thank you..."

"Kakyoin Noriaki" said the boy as he helped you back down.

"Thank you, Noriaki" you said.

Soon another man of pure white hair with broken heart earrings walked up to you.