⚜️ 1 ⚜️

⚠️ This is NOT meant to either ⚠️
push religion onto people or make fun
        of peoples religion.
I simply wanted it for the sake of the story. Again
This is NOT meant to push religion or make fun of of it.

Now don't let the amount of chapters fool you, I know it's only 10 chapters but I promise that each one is pretty long! I really took my time to do this one so I hope you enjoy it!💕

⚜️ ————————————————— ⚜️

Bethlehem

Bethlehem is located in South Africa.
Living in bethlehem, the very poor side of city.
You sat on your knees as they hit the dirt. You had a crying mother worried for the health of her baby.

"Don't worry ma'am" you said softly.
You rested your hands on the child's head, you can feel it's heart beat weaken by each second.
You quickly put your hands together and begin to pray. Your hands glowed as a cross engraved onto the palm of your hands glow into a golden color.

You put your hand over the child.
After your hand stopped glowing you gave it a gentle kiss on its head.

"Let the baby get some rest, by the morning everything should be fine" you said to her.

The mother cried as she held her baby close.
"Thank you... thank you so much" she said as she walked away now knowing she gets to keep her baby for another day.

It wasn't long until a group of kids found you.

"يساعد! شيء ما قادم بهذه الطريقة!"

The kids spoke in Arabic. Warning you of the unknown dangers ahead.
(I'm am so sorry if that's not translated properly😫)

Although Arabic is the language of Bethlehem. English, French and other languages are widely spoken and understood by many people in Bethlehem.

And you spoke those languages.

As they pulled you by the hand they pointed up at the orange colored sky of something coming closer to them.

You simply told them go home and that you would take care of things.

You had a tight fist wrapped around your silver cross necklace.
You soon noticed it was a helicopter. You weren't exactly expecting visitors.

"Dea!" You called your stand. Preparing for a fight if necessary.
A stand in a Nun outfit with a face completely blacked out, around her neck was multiple gold necklaces of crosses hung and sharp finger tips of gold.

(If you're new to my stories, I usually draw the stands

(If you're new to my stories, I usually draw the stands. but this😩 there was no way I was gonna top this. )
Artist: @xXXsheenaXXx on Twitter

As the helicopter then landed in a open area, you noticed a logo on the side of it. A man then opened the doors of the helicopter.

"Y/n!" Said a man.

"You're with the Joestars, Correct?" You said.

"Yes ma'am, I'm part of the Speedwagon foundation and I've been brought here to pick you up" said the man.
"Mr.Joestar needs your help"

You hesitated. You looked behind you to see the poor people of Bethlehem.
You then answered.
"I'm sorry, but I can't help him.." you said as you were needed eles where.

"Y/n, Mr.Joestar has helped you in the past-" you cut the man off.

"And I am very grateful, but I'm needed here.." just as you said so, a boy came to you with his sick sister in arms.

"She's sick, please help" said the boy in English.

You opened a three pocket harness on your leg gave the boy a bottle of water. It wasn't simple water, it was healing holy water that you pacifically make yourself.

"Give this to her... make sure she drinks it all tonight" you told him.
He smiled and thanked you as he held the bottle with care.

"Now, if you excuse me.. I have work to do" you said just as you were about to walk away.

"Joestar's daughter is sick!" The man desperately said.

You stopped to hear him out.

"His daughter, Holly... she's very sick" he said.

You thought about it again. And then walked up to the man.
"Take me to her.."

-14 hour plane ride to Japan-

As you made it to the house of the sick daughter. You see the beautiful traditional Japanese home.

As you removed your shoes, you entered the home.
"Where is Holly?" You asked a SP worker.

"Just this way" he said as he led you to a room full of doctors.

"Who are you? You can't be here" said a doctor.

"Im here to help her.. please, let me try.." you said.

"We've already tried everything, all the medication helped in nothing... what Can a nun like you do to help?" Said the doctor.

"I have the lord.." you said softly.

The doctor scoffed.
"Like that'll help.. fine, just hurry up"

You thanked the doctor and quickly got to work.
You got on your knees and placed a hand on her head. She was burning.

Just simply sitting next to her, you feel something heavy around her. Could it be a curse? You saw veins and roses around her body.

"Don't worry... I'll fix you up" you said as you opened your harness you pulled out your bottle of Holy water and made her drink.

You can see her painful expression change to comfort.
You then got to work. You closed your eyes put your hands together and prayed.
"Please lord, help me heal this woman" you said softly.

You heard one of the doctors laugh at your work. You simply opened one eye to see who and closed your eye again.
Your hands then glowed in gold.

You gently pressed the light on Hollys burning head. As the light faded you got up from your knees and walked up to the doctor.

"What? that's it?" He said.

"She needs time to heal" you said.

"She doesn't have time! Every passing day she gets worse" said the doctor.

"Well now we'll just have to wait and see" you said.

Hours passed, it was now midnight.
You checked up on Holly. You can see sweat drip down her face.

You changed the wet rag on her forehead for a colder one.

"You are truly sick... my light didn't even have an affect.." you said sadly.

You then committed to praying for her all night, you used more healing water, more of your golden light but nothing worked. 

The next morning you walked up to one of the SP works.
"Take me to Joestar.." you said.

⚜️ ——————————————— ⚜️

Look at this short ass chapter 💀
I used to think chapters this long was a lot... THIS SHIT PRACTICALITY EMPTY 💀