The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Whispers

158 9 6
By Totally_Twins2

Nina POV

We watch from behind the curtain as Vera leaves as do Jerome and Charlie. We emerge from the curtain.

Fabian" What were they doing here?"

Nina" Well at least we know they are not working together, come on we better go warn the others"

Charlie's POV

Eddie and I were walking into school that morning ready for classes talking about the gem.

Eddie" So did you and Jerome find anything in Vera's room?"

Charlie" No, nothing, to be fair we didn't have time to look as Vera came up"

Eddie" Where did you go?"

Charlie" Jerome and I hid under the bed"

Eddie gives me a look and I shove him.

Charlie" She was talking about I don't know what it was, she was saying that the stupid kids can do the rest"

Eddie" The rest of what?"

Charlie" I don't know"

We enter the English classroom and not many people are here mostly people who are involved with the school website. I had been so busy with Jerome and all this gem business I had completely forgot about a new editor so it had gone to Joy. I didn't mind too much. Eddie approaches Patricia with a bag of crisps.

Eddie" Do you want one?"

Patricia" No thank I don't know where you have been"

Eddie" What's your problem?"

Patricia" I'm looking at him"

We both sit down and look as Joy is looking very excited for her new role as Editor.

Eddie" Why didn't you try out for the role?"

Charlie" I was but then all this business with this gem and going out with Jerome, I completely forgot about it"

Joy" Listen up, people. It's time for a shakedown.This website is stepping it up a gear. There's a whole world of eyeballs out there, And it's our job to grab them with our hot, punchy stories.And after some regrettable lapses. In journalistic standards, we need a new identity, Starting with the name.

She is obviously excited for this.

Joy"So from now, we call it the jackal"

Mara"- Isn't that a bit tabloid-y?"

Eddie and I exchange glances with each other. Joy digs back at the comment.

Joy" Don't worry, we won't be printing any lies, or conspiracy theories on this website. Not anymore"

She then comes over and stands behind me and Eddie.

Joy"Which reminds me Mara, Mr. Sweet told me that your Vera retraction was going to be your last posting on this website, oh Eddie, Charlie I want you two to write an article on the history of the school. My exhibition bid and footage is an invaluable reference. Check it out"

Charlie" Brilliant, that's just how I want to spend my days"

Joy"Ooh, you need to spool through several hours of excellent raw footage"

Eddie sighs and hands the cd's over his shoulder to Joy.

Eddie" Yeah, I don't spool and I'm sure my sister doesn't either"

Mara" I had an idea for an article.It's a human interest piece on.."

Joy" Oh, thanks, Mara, but this human isn't interested.

Eddie and I chuckle.

After leaving the classroom we go sit in the lounge room and look at the footage.

Charlie" It could be fun"

Eddie" Looking through thousands of house footage, yeah brilliant"

Nicholas's POV

We all look up as my twin and Fabian rush into the room and they look worried. Nina is holding what I presume to be the cup of Ankh.

Fabian"We have bad news,"

Patricia"Don't we always?"

Nina"Vera's onto us,"

Nicholas" "What do you mean?"

Fabian"We heard her talking to someone,"

Nicholas" This isn't good"

Nina"On the phone. We don't know who it was. But she's...definitely the enemy."

Amber "So she's evil, I knew it always knew it"

Alfie" You loved her"

Amber" Okay, so Charlie said it but she right and then they put Mara on trial for her article, we need to strike back"

Patricia" What do we do now?"

Nina "I don't know. But here's exactly what happened..."

So Fabian and my sister told us what had exactly happened in the attic, they had told us that it sounded like Vera was talking to someone suspicious and that she could possibly the enemy. She the mentioned that Jerome and Charlie were in the attic but they didn't know for what or why but they knew they were not working with Vera as both hid under the bed.

Nicholas" So do you think Vera is a double agent or something, liker working for Victor but also working for someone else.

Alfie" Ooo, wouldn't it be cool to be a secret agent, go on mission and things, no just me, Look, we're not exactly subtle, guys."

Nicholas" Man's got a point there"

Alfie"I smashed an amulet with a shoe in front of five people at a dinner party."

Patricia" "And who moved the dollhouse? Victor or Vera?"

Fabian"Well, look, we just have to be more careful."

Patricia "So, is there any good news?"

Fabian"Yeah, we have the amulet, and we can try the secret door. We'll go down tonight."

-Tunnels-

Nina's POV

My brother, Sibuna and I head down to the tunnels that night as to try out the amulet we now have back.

Amber"Look on the bright side, at least Victor didn't make you dust down here."

Alfie"This better work,"

Nina raises the amulet with the ibis and presses it against the lock. Unlike what happened with ours, the amulet glows yellow and the door opens up. After the six of us share smiles, we lean forward to look through it. It's not a room this time. A tunnel.

Fabian"It's another tunnel,"

Alfie"Oh, good, because we haven't got enough of those."

Nicholas"Yeah, mix it up a bit, Frobisher."

Charlie's POV

My twin, Jerome and I enter the library and Jasper is standing there looking very anxious.

Jasper" Have you got the dollhouse?"

Jerome*sighs* No"

Jasper" Why not, there is three of you"

Charlie" When we went back the dollhouse was gone, they must have locked it up or something"

Jasper"The collector has just called me. We're running out of time.He's growing impatient"

Eddie"How do you know it's a he?"

Jasper" What are you talking about?"

Jasper face then changes he has just had a realisation.

Jasper" His voice is Disguised.Some sort of device in the phone maybe.

Jerome" Jasper, Charlie and I just went to Vera's room"

Jasper" No, no, no, Vera has got nothing to do with anything.

Charlie" How do you know?"

Jasper" The housekeeper? The idea is absurd"

Eddie" We it's not that absurd, my sister always said she was weird and there was something off about her"

Nicholas's POV

We've been following the tunnel for at least ten minutes, maybe closer to twenty, not sure. We haven't come across an end yet, and this particular tunnel doesn't have any lights on the walls like the rest, so right now, our torches are all we've got to light the way. I honestly can't even be certain if we haven't looped around somehow.

Nicholas "Should we leave string or bread crumbs or something?"

Patricia" How far from the house are we?"

Fabian "Shh, I think we might be at the end of it. Come on."

We all follow Fabian, we can hear muffled voices and then through a grate on the floor we see Jerome and the twins standing there talking with Jasper but it seems like a very intense conversation.

Jasper" Look Vera has nothing to do with it, the truth is, we don't even know who we're dealing with. So until we know more, we shut up and play the game, Please, Jerome, Charlie, Eddie you know what's at stake here"

We look at Fabian this was his godfather he had a right to be curious and concerned.

Charlie's POV

Eddie and I had given up on the footage there was a lot of it, more than I ever expected. Joy then enters.

Joy" Eddie what were these doing back on my bed?"

Eddie" Look I am telling you now, there is far too much footage to comb through"

Joy" Yeah but there is two of you"

Eddie" Not happening me and sis are out on this one"

Charlie's POV

I was sitting the lounge room, I had given into Joy about combing through the footage and then Patricia and my twin's voices could be heard over the intercom

Patricia"You didn't tell me"

Eddie" That's it?

Patricia" I just want you to tell me stuff, I think I should know if you kissed my twin, or, perhaps that Mr Sweet is yours and Charlie's dad, you could've just told me.

Eddie" You're right; I know that now"

Patricia" So you can trust me, right? Not to do anything stupid?"

Eddie" Yeah, I'm sorry, Okay, from now on, we won't keep stuff to ourselves"

Patricia" Okay?"

Eddie" Except the whole dad stuff, though, right?"

Patricia" Of course"

Eddie comes out with Patricia and I am standing by the office having come out of the lounge. The look on my brother's face when he sees that the mic had been on.

Eddie"Oh, man"

Alfie then approaches us both and pinches our cheeks.

Alfie"Well, if it isn't The Sweetie Twins!"

Everyone starts chanting Sweetie twins and we both look up to see our dad standing in the crowd, he looks down. Eddie storms off, I run after him.

Story Notes: So Sibuna find another tunnel and Nicholas is slotting in perfectly with the group. The Twins and Jerome continue to help Jasper and The Twins now find themselves sitting on their own a lot as now The whole school knows they are as Alfie put it The Sweetie Twins.

Authors Notes
Another scene I was looking forward to write was the whole school finding out The Twins secret. And I am enjoying writing Nicholas. Let me know what you think down below.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
Totally_Twins2 X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
1.6K 384 36
*COMPLETED* Ever since Emily's twin, Emma, died in a car crash, Emily has been looking for a note that Emma used her last words to tell Emily about...
3.9K 266 43
Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new found knowledge of knowing they are Osiria...
1.3K 385 35
This story is about two fairies who where twins but got separated after a war took place in fairy land and where sent away to protect them and now t...