Hidebound

By Apagewithani

After a close call Hex is back on parole and Poppy couldn't be happier. The Darlings spend their time making... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortySix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter SixtyOne
Chapter SixtyTwo
Chapter SixtyThree
Chapter SixtyFour
Chapter SixtyFive
Chapter SixtySix
Chapter SixtySeven
Chapter SixtyEight
Chapter SixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter SeventySix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
Chapter EightyFive
Chapter EightySix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

4.2K 136 6
By Apagewithani

"H-hex" I stutter as he grinds his hips on mine.

His teeth grab my bottom lip and tug at it, making my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"Relax baby" he grunts into my mouth and I physically feel myself sink into the mattress beneath me as he settles on top of me. The blanket separates us but I can feel the heat radiating off his body and through it as I warm.

"Fuck this off" Hex grumbles and tugs at the blanket between us.

I push it down with my hands as far as it goes before Hex stands on his knees and rips it from us, it lands with a dull thud on the floor besides the bed.

The rough material of his pants slides against my bare legs as he moves. My shirt -it's actually Hex's shirt- that I wear to bed has been push up to underneath my breasts.

I grip the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up his back and over his head. It messes up his hair and causes it to fall onto his forehead, it skims mine and itches my skin.

Our stomachs touch, his muscles being felt on my delicate skin.

I whine as his mouth leaves mine and slides down my neck and to the place between my neck and collar bone. He sucks the skin into his mouth and runs his tongue over it. I know what he's doing.

"Hex, no" I groan as I turn my head, hoping to pull away from his mouth but it only makes more room for him and he takes full advantage of it.

I can't be going into work tomorrow with a neck full of hickeys.

He's one step ahead of me as he grabs both my hands in one of his and holds them above my head so that I can't push him away. I give in, I guess I can cover them with make up. I make a silent reminder to get him back though.

I gasp wordlessly as the sucking becomes painful, Hex notices and pulls away. I can feel him looking at it and I know by the way he moves onto my chest that he's happy with what's he's done.

My chest is heaving, my breasts moving to each inhale and exhale as Hex moves down the bed.

He pushes my shirt to under my chin and reveals my breasts while simultaneously releasing my hands from his confinement.

My hands immediately find their way to my chest, one hand on my left breast and the other on my right nipple as they ache for Hex's touch.

"Fuck" he hisses as he watches, resting on his forearms that lie beside my head. That doesn't last long though because he throws my hands away and ducks his head. His mouth finds my left nipple and his hand finds the other one.

I arch my back out of instinct, trying to get closer to him as our stomachs touch.

I choke on air as I try and fill my lungs but Hex does something with his tongue each time I try.

"O-oh god" I moan, not caring how loud I'm being.

"Shh baby" Hex mumbles between his mouth and my skin. I whimper at the tone of voice he uses, the gentle and loving tone that makes my heart do funny things.

I release a rush of air from my mouth as Hex bites down and pulls on my nipple, my hips automatically thrust up into his at the sensation.

"Tell me what you want" Hex demands as he moves further down, pressing delicate kisses, some rough and some gentle, so gentle I can barely feel them to my stomach and navel.

I'm thankful the answer doesn't require me to think hard because I'm in no condition to do that at the moment. My mouth opens and says what I'll say for the rest of my life.

"You, you, I want you" I breathe heavily as I turn my head and lean on my shoulder to look down my body at him. His eyes find mine as he presses the deepest kiss to my skin under my bellybutton.

He reaches for my left hand, the one that holds my ring and brings it to his mouth placing a kiss on it as he holds my eyes. The promise of forever reads as clear as day even though he doesn't verbalise it.

"Now fuck me" I break the spell between us. Hex's eyebrows shoot up in surprise at my words, not expecting them.

"Anything for you" he mumbles quietly making my heart pound and goes back to slowly sliding down my body.

My thighs rub together at the feeling between them. The neediness and the want for human touch, and not just any touch, Hex's touch.

He kisses the skin just above my underwear as I continue looking down at him, one of my hands gets tangled in his hair as I move my hips upwards trying to get him where I want but he's stronger then me and doesn't allow it.

My free hand gets between my skin and my underwear as I try and shimmy out of them in desperation.

"Stop" Hex demands and takes my hand away, placing it on my breast instead.

I'm shocked for a second and pause. The last thing Hex had ever done during sex was tell me to stop. He glances up at me when he feels me freeze up and then I jolt as his mouth covers me over the top of my underwear.

I squeeze my eyes closed and hold my breath. Hex grabs my thighs and throws both of them over his shoulders, holding his hand down over my stomach to stop me from moving.

My hands grab at the bedsheets beneath me before finding their places on my breast and Hex's hair. He grunts when I pull too hard.

"Oh" I breathe as his tongue moves in circles over my clit. The material of my underwear is rough against me and makes the sensations heighten so much more.

"Hex" I groan as he moves his tongue down and pushes his tongue into me all the while being restricted by my underwear.

He gets impatient as he stands on his knees. He pants in air and his hair flops over his forehead, hiding his eyes from me.

He fumbles with his pants, trying to undo the button and zipper as he works almost frantically.

He growls under his breath in frustration as I wait and watch him. I could've watched him for hours like this, above me, hot and bothered but he was getting irritated.

"Let me" I push his hands away, his fingers too big to undo the button. He lets me and I do it easily. I push his pants down to his thighs and then his underwear follows.

I hide my gasp as his cock is pulled from his underwear and almost hits me in the face. I glance up and note the smirk that covers his face. I look away before he can see my cheeks blushing.

I waste no time and run my hand over him, my thumb rubbing the angry tip.

Hex rips my hand from him when his hips jump and he curses. He places his hand on the area just under my neck and pushes me down. He leaves his hand there and unexpectedly wraps his fist around my underwear. He pulls it and the material basically falls off, I flinch at the slight sting it causes.

In any other situation I would have been angry that he has ruined my underwear but I couldn't find a fuck to give as Hex consumes my entire being.

He also doesn't give me a chance to be angry as he lies on me, his body covering mine entirely as his pants remain around his thighs. My legs wrap around his hips and I hold on tight.

Hex uses his hand to guide himself into him. I watch his face closely as he takes a deep breath at the feeling. His eyes scrunch slightly, they're bright and alive but also at the same time dark and dangerous with arousal and sex.

I run a hand through his hair and push it off his forehead. We both grunt as he pushes completely inside me. Hex connects our foreheads together as he pauses for a second and gathers himself. I watch as he clenches his jaw and tries to calm himself.

I thrust my hips up, not caring if he finishes too soon because the feeling in my gut is disappearing after Hex had brought me to the brink with his mouth.

"Shit baby" Hex curses and matches my hips as we grind together.

Our mouths find each other and Hex's hand wraps around my hair, holding my mouth to him. His other hand grips tightly at my thigh, holding my leg to his hip. I have no doubt I'll bruise.

Our thrusts get rough and frantic. Thank god for the pillow between the bed frame and the wall otherwise we would have woken mum.

Hex works his hand on me and I grab at his ass trying to somehow get him deeper in me. I scratch at his back as it becomes slick with sweat.

The skin between my breasts slickens from sweat but also Hex's panting as his forehead bumps my cheek with each thrust.

I circle my hips making him groan into my neck.

The heat in my belly builds each time I circle my hips and each time Hex thrusts, his pelvic bone bumping my clit each time.

Hex's arms that hold him up next to my head start to shake and I even hear a whimper leave his mouth as I clench around him.

My eyes roll at a particularly deep thrust as I throw my head back and arch my back. The position allows Hex to really grab on to me and use me however he wants. He's able to get deeper as he holds me tightly.

"Jesus fucking christ" his teeth grind as he struggles to get the words out. I gasp silently and breathe in a shaky breath.

"Faster, faster" I mumble as our foreheads connect again, both of our eyes closed as we focus on each other. Our skin brushing, our breath mixing and our hands grasping desperately at any part of limbs we can.

Hex's hips pick up and mine match his. The sheets had been kicked to the end of the bed and Hex's pants and underwear had come off completely at some point.

He shakes against me and I tremble as we work against each other. Hex begins to thrust lazily yet still fast, his arms struggle to hold him up so I grab at him and pull him down so he's flush against me, our sticky skin pressing together.

Almost immediately after I reach my climax and wrap tighter around him. Hex follows only a few seconds after as he thrusts deeply inside me and holds still, using the last of his energy.

I see lights behind my eyes, heat in my belly and a dull buzz in my ears. I can feel Hex on my skin and under my palms as he breathes deeply.

I come around and the lights fade to the golden glow of the room, the heat in my belly throbs and the buzz turns to pants from both Hex and I.

He lies on my chest as his back expands and deflates with each breath under my palms. We don't talk as we glow in the aftermath of our love. The lazy, peacefulness and love that floats around us.

His breathing slows and it's only a matter of time before he's asleep, I follow not long after as his body acts like a blanket to keep me warm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 19.2K 51
Kidnap, torture, kill, repeat. That's how this serial killer rolls. So, what does it take for one boy to escape his horrifying captivity? It takes gu...
5.1M 157K 67
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
1.4M 41.8K 51
Out of His League is now published by W by Wattpad Books! You can get your hands on the paperback or E-book edition from the following link: https:w...
1.1M 71.4K 70
They both knew the consequences if word was to get out about the two but a young Lauren no longer cared about the over protectiveness from the men in...