INFINITY

By Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

041

148 4 0
By Lady_Luna_Latteton

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

['Alyona Ivanov' has occupied the white flag.]

[If the white flag doesn't change owners in the next five minutes, Chungmuro will be under her control.]

[If the flag is snatched in the next five minutes, the timer will reset.]

Alyona looks my way, "You want the flag? There must be something you'd want from it." I look at the flag with tempted eyes. If I want to snatch that I would be bloodied by Alyona first. Then her laugh rang around the station. "Just kidding... You can have it. I find no one more suitable than you to lead Chungmuro..." As soon as my hand wrapped around the flag, I felt strong energy rising in my body.

 Originally, this was something the third turn Yoo Jonghyuk should have but... it didn't matter. Wasn't he already strong? A new message appeared in the air beside the timer appeared in the air. I look down my hand and at Alyona. Doesn't she want to lead Chungmuro? Or perhaps something is going on again.

[If the flag is snatched in the next five minutes, the timer will reset.]

[5:00]

Gong Pildu's face lightened seeing Alyona give the flag to me and pointed with his finger. "Take away the flag! You only have to snatch it in five minutes!" The alliance member belatedly regained their minds and started rushing toward me. Oho, it was like this? Alyona patted my back and teleported beside Namwoon upstairs.

Lee Hyunsung turned to me. "Dokja-ssi!" We called out to each other at the same time. "Hyunsung-ssi!" Hercules' Shield flew out of my hands into Lee Hyunsung's hands. "T-This?" Hyunsung looked at the shield. "I picked it out for you. Throw away what you previously used. That's a great combination with your spear" A big smile appeared on Lee Hyunsung's face.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' has used the exclusive skill 'Wide-Area Defense!]

A translucent shield centered on Hercules' Shield surrounded our party. Indeed, this was the secondary skill attached to an A-grade item. "Wah, what is this?" People groaned as they ran into the air shield. They tried to break the protective shields with their old weapons but they couldn't be broken with E-grade or F-grade items. In the end, the alliance members had only one place to turn.

"Pildu-ssi!" The level of the Armed Zone had risen considerably and there was already a small Armed Zone under Gong Pildu's feet. "Out of the way!"  He reduced the area to shorten the cooldown time. He was using his brains.

Well, I had to handle it properly. "Pildu, did I tell you to get up yet?" Gong Pildu's head once again slammed into the ground as he fell flat on the surface, Alyona's gaily laugh resonated around the station. "Heok?"

[Under the terms of the contract, 'Command Rights' is activated!]

"Keep your head on the ground until I tell you to get up." The perplexed alliance members shouted at Gong Pildu. "P-Pildu-ssi?" The alliance member tried to pull the fallen Gong Pildu up. "P-Pull me up! Quickly!" The terrified alliance members tried and tried to raise Gong Pildu but it wasn't easy because Gong Pildu was very heavy.

"And... it is annoying so turn off the turrets." Alyona's laughter subsided, "This is so funny. They can't even pull him up cause- he's so fat!" Alyona's laugh once again reverberated around. I look at her and shake my head.

[The character 'Gong Pildu' has released 'Armed Zone Lv. 6!]

"T-This bastard...!" Gong Pildu cursed at me. "Shut your mouth as well. Stay silent for 30 minutes." The alliance members became completely panic-stricken once Gong Pildu became powerless with just a few words. "Oof oof oof!" Of course, the same was true for Lee Hyunsung, Yoo Sangah, and Jung Heewon.

[Under the terms of the contract, 'Command Rights' is activated!]

I said with a smile, "Now everyone seems to have figured out the situation and I'd like to talk to you..." I could see people wincing and withdrawing. There were roughly 29 people left. 20 members from the Landlord Alliance and nine extra people, including me and my party. The number wasn't high but it was better than I thought. 

It was because having too many people at the beginning was difficult to control. "Now you have two choices." I watched them and said. "The first one is to leave Chungmuro and go to another station. Or stay here with me." It was time to pick aside. "W-What are you saying so suddenly...?"

"Just answer me. Will you remain here or will you go elsewhere? You better decide before the main scenario starts. Or else your life will be in danger." The eyes of the people present started to quickly move. Someone looked at me, someone else looked at Gong Pildu and another person looked at the tunnel leading to another station. 

I could tell their thoughts just by looking at them. "I won't stop anyone who wants to leave. But anyone who stays here will be under my control." I elaborated to the people of chungmuro station. "Control...?" all of them paled at my words.

"Behaviour like the Landlord Alliance' is no longer acceptable. I won't allow tyranny over a small group." A handful of people watching me furtively started to stand by my side. They had been treated harshly by the Landlord Association and thought it was better to stick with me. It was a good judgment.

"In the end, you are going to reign!"  A few alliance members shouted. "I won't deny it. But I won't take taxes or survival money." A man from the alliance asked. Well, they bothered the tenants so much that it was natural to worry. "Is our safety guaranteed if we enter your group?"

"I'll guarantee some outside safety but I won't interfere with what is going on inside. You must deal with conflicts between individuals yourself." Alyona stared at me with half-lidded eyes. "T-That..." She descended with Namwoon beside her and towards me.

"I'll give you one minute. You have until then to decide." There was no need to wait for one minute. People had already made up their minds. Some of the alliance members walked over to me with determined expressions and bowed their heads. They were relatively young.

"Thank you in advance. I was wrong in the past. Thank you for your generous forgiveness." Alyona stood beside me and sighed."It is a pleasure. You don't have to ask for forgiveness from me." She look around and made a thinking face.

[Some members within the group feel a sense of trust towards you.]

"Would you like me to stay or go Dokja-ssi?" It was a question I didn't expect, Of course, I want her on my side. She's strong and she's the most trustable ally I could have. "Please... Alyona-ssi I ask for your help, join us." She nodded in approval, I sighed with relief as if a thorn was pulled out of my lungs.

She's one of the people who could put Yoo Junghyuk in line if needed and one of the strongest people I know. However, several others decided to leave Chungmuro one by one. They tried to raise the fallen Gong Pildu. I watched them and said, "Ah, leave Gong Pildu. That guy is mine." I reverted my attention back to them.

"What?" They all look questioningly. "If you have decided then leave quickly." The five alliance members frowned at this and withdrew. "Kang-ssi! Do you really not want to come with me? It is better than staying under him!"

"Let's all go! Are you really going to serve that guy? You've seen him!" But there were no more defectors. The five men cursed a few times before heading for the tunnel towards Myeongdong. They wanted to gain land elsewhere and become new 'landlords'. Unfortunately, their plan would fail. 

In the fourth scenario, the people 'wandering' were good prey to predators. Once five minutes passed, the system messages popped up. Alyona stared far off and look Namwoon's way. "Dokja-ssi In a few weeks or so... I have to go back." I look at her abruptly.

[The sub scenario has ended.]

[You have earned 1,000 coins as compensation.]

[The white flag will show its true effects to the Chungmuro representative.]

[Current Group: 24 people.]

[Your reputation is still too weak to gain the title of king.]

"Don't worry, It's after the 5th main scenario. It's just a quick run back. I need to gather things that aren't here apparently." I nodded and stared at the messages before me. The title of king... Indeed, it was hard to get the title of king with just a white flag. In order to walk the proper king's road, I had to change the colour of the flag. Of course, the white colour had its own 'authority.'

[You have gained control of the Chungmuro Group through the effect of the white flag.]

[You can punish a group member who goes against you.]

[There are currently five people who have left.]

I could give a 'punishment' to the five distant men but I left it alone. Terror was effective in controlling people but such tyranny wasn't suitable for me. "Well, thank you," I said while looking everyone in the eyes. Lee Hyunsung was looking at me with respect while Yoo Sangah and Jung Heewon nodded. The rest of them were looking at me with similar expressions. 

They were still rabble but it wasn't a bad start. Shortly afterwards, Bihyung appeared in the air. "Oho, you have voted for a representative. Then let's start the game!" Alyona geared up once again and stood firmly against me.

[The fourth main scenario is activated!]

+

[Main Scenario #4 – Struggle for the Flag]

Category: Main

Difficulty: C

Clear Conditions: (Hidden because there are many contents)

Time Limit: 12 days.

Compensation: 2,000 coins.

Failure: ???

+

I press the clear conditions. Numerous messages appeared in front of me.

+

[Clear Conditions]

1. Every station has a 'flag' and 'flagpole' that can be occupied.

* The flag can only be carried by the 'representative' of the station.

2. You need to protect the flag from other station groups. If a flag is taken away by another group, the losing group will be taken over by the group that occupied the flag.

3. You can put a 'flag' in the 'flagpole' of another station. The authority of the flag is only for the 'representative' of each station. Once the representative dies in an armed conflict, the authority of the representative is transferred to the person who holds the flag first. If you take the 'flag' of another station group, the treatment of the group deprived of the flag is determined by the group that took the flag.

4. You must occupy the 'flagpole' of the 'target station' within a certain time limit. Failure to do so will result in the death of all group members.

5. The target station your group should occupy is Changsin Station.

+

Jung Heewon thought for a moment before opening her mouth. "...We have to keep our flag and flagpole while putting out flag in other stations. Am I understanding it right?" I nodded in understanding. "That is how I understood it. We must take the flag to Changsin Station." Lee Hyunsung also spoke.

Then I said, "That's right. Everyone has understood." Jung Heewon narrowed her eyes at my words. She knew I was pretending not to know. Now that I knew the future, she kept looking at me. I grinned towards Jung Heewon. "It's not just me..." My eyes trail off to Alyona mindlessly playing sugar crash on her iPad.

Jung Heewon knitted her eyebrows questioningly. "actually, she knows things that even I don't know about..." She looks at Alyona with an unknown look. "be wary, she acts differently than I do... She's one of the most unpredictable people I knew." Jung Heewon nodded.

Yoo Sangah touched her shoulder and said. "Again... we once again have to fight against people?" Lee Hyunsung thought for a moment before replying. "It said that we can decide on the treatment of the group if we occupy their flagpole... hopefully there might not be any casualties."

"Ah, I see. That death won't necessarily occur if we take over the station? If we can accept the members of that station group when deciding the treatment..." Alyona looks our way after hearing the conversation.  "Yes, it is possible to clear it without anyone dying." Lee Hyunsung replied with a smile. 

However, "Whatever you think would happen would never occur. Some people will die, we can't control and evade that fact." my heart wasn't comfortable with the words Alyona spouted. It seemed like Yoo Sangah and Lee Hyunsung were trying to understand the world with some saintly logic.

They both look down sadly, Alyona sighed and turned to me. "If our current party members think miracles always happen... we're gonna be left behind" There was no such thing as a scenario where no one died. The fourth scenario would have more casualties than any precious scenario. I somehow understood Alyona's point.

As if Jung Heewon knew the situation, She changed the topic. "What line is Changsin Station? I think we should know that first." Lee Hyunsung confirmed it on the route map. "Line 6. If we go to the tunnel, we can use the transit route..."

"Then we should split the group. How about a few people guarding this place while others go to scout?" I didn't have to say anything as they actively exchanged opinions. It was somewhat heartwarming.

[The activation of the scenario will turn off Chungmuro Station's safety borders.]

[You can now freely move to other stations.]

As people were exchanging their opinions, I approached Gong Pildu with Alyona. "Gong Pildu, you can speak now." The command was turned off but Gong Pildu couldn't easily open his mouth. "I know that you feel badly towards us. But you have to adapt. The days when you are a landlord are over." Alyona muttered looking at Gong Pildu with cold and stern eyes.

"..." he was silent as Alyona said this. "I know why you have been so obsessed with 'land.' But do it moderately. If you want to survive in the future. Don't you have something to do?" Gong Pildu's eyes were shaky. I continued speaking.

"You will be in charge of protecting this place." Just like the third scenario, Gong Pildu was very useful for the fourth scenario. As longa s Gong Pildu protected this place, Chungmuro would be safe unless someone on Yoo Jonghyuk's level came.

"Why should I speak to you...?" Alyona sighed and chaffed her worn-out-looking face. "This time I won't enforce it with a command. If you follow my request, there will be a reward." "..."

"Think carefully. Think about your family." Gong Pildu's eyes became bigger at Alyona's words. "You, how...!" At this moment, noise was heard from the tunnel.

Baang~!

There was a loud horn sound and headlights shone on the railway of line 4. There was a bike engine sound and an exhaust sound. Something was coming towards Chungmuro. Alyona's eyes glowed yellow while both her fist glowed a purplish color.

"They're here, Dokja assert the situation carefully..." I nodded at Alyona's words and approach the tunnel. She looks towards Namwoon who's sleeping soundlessly on the ground beside Gilyoung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
117K 13.8K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
689K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...