After The Run Away: Jason McC...

By BMcCann6

This is the third book to Don't Fall For The Criminal! It's been five years since Jason, Mackenzie, their chi... More

After The Run Away- Jason McCann - Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Meet Me At Lacey Hotel
Chapter 3 - I'm Never Leaving You
Chapter 4 - Not Normal
Chapter 5 - New York
Chapter 6 - We're Going Home
Chapter 7 - Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Am I Dreaming?
Chapter 9 - Just A Little Longer
Chapter 10 - Excuse After Excuse
Chapter 11 - The New Teacher
Chapter 12 - In The Club
Chapter 13 - Lies
Chapter 14 - This Is A Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Tell Me Everything
Chapter 16 - Don't Blame Yourself
Chapter 17 - Pictures
Chapter 18 - Please Remember Soon
Chapter 19 - Through The Motions
Chapter 20 - Dug Up Memories
Chapter 21 - You Remember?
Chapter 22 - Perfect Timing
Chapter 23 - Get Out
Chapter 24 - Please
Chapter 25 - I Just Need You
Chapter 26 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 27 - As I Am
Chapter 28 - New Years
Chapter 29 - No One Is To Blame
Chapter 30 - This Is Awful
Chapter 31 - Surprise
Chapter 32 - See You Again
Chapter 33 - I Never Believed Until Now
Chapter 34 - The Past
Chapter 35 - This Is Too Much
Chapter 36 - How Did We Not Know?
Chapter 37 - The Day
Chapter 38 - Valentines Day
Chapter 39 - Great News
Chapter 40 - Hello McCann
Chapter 41 - Ava
Chapter 42 - This Is Bullshit
Chapter 43 - Why Does Everyone Keep Saying That?
Chapter 44 - Cars And Art
Chapter 45 - Dream
Chapter 46 - The Big Day
Chapter 47 - Tell Me
Chapter 48 - Stressed And Worried
Chapter 49 - It's Fine, I'm Fine
Chapter 50 - Honesty
Chapter 51 - I Just Miss You
Chapter 52 - Three Days
Chapter 53 - I Need Him
Chapter 54 - Another Missed Appointment
Chapter 55 - What Now?
Chapter 57 - I Missed You
Chapter 58 - High
Chapter 59 - Its All Ours

Chapter 56 - What's Wrong?

317 14 8
By BMcCann6

**Gigi's P.O.V**

I sighed as I grabbed Mia from out of the car and then shut the car door making sure she walked out of the way.

It's the second day since Jason was suppose to come home. Everyone's so worried.

As I started to follow Mia as she ran to the front door of Mackenizes house. But as we walked up the driveway, Hunter walked out of the door with a sad look on his face and with Drew with him. I knew right away something wasn't away.

"Daddy!" Mia yelled as she ran towards her father.

"Hi baby" Hunter said as he picked up Mia.

"What's wrong?" I instantly asked him.

"I'm going to stay out here with the kids and go for a walk. You should go in there and be with Mackenzie" He told me.

I didn't even question why. I just ran as fast as I can into the house. I heard sobbing the second I ran through the door.

Please, God, please don't let it be what I'm thinking. As quick as possible, I walked into the living room to see Johnson, Travis, Ryan, and Cameron standing around Mackenzie. Ryan was standing in front of her with his hands on her shoulders as he spoke to her quietly. She just stood there sobbing as she listened to him.

"What happened?" I asked as I walked closer. Everyone looked over at me besides Ryan and Mackenzie.

"How can you tell me to relax and breathe?" Mackenzie asked Ryan loudly. "This isn't okay. None of this is okay" she said before breaking down crying more. I walked closer.

"Someone tell me" I said as I looked back and fourth between the guys.

"She thinks he is dead somewhere" Johnson told me as he shook his head.

"Well w-what do you guys think?" I asked him quickly. He shrugged.

"I don't know anymore" he said then let out a breath. I looked back over at Mackenzie and then I stopped in front of Travis to get to her. She looked over at me with the saddest look in her eyes.

"I'm sure he is okay. He's Jason. He's always so safe" I told her as I put my hand on her back. She shook her head.

"It's been a week without hearing from him.  He wouldn't do this to us" She said through her cries. "He's probably d-dead" she said then sobbed harder.

"Don't say that. Please try to take a deep breath" I said in a soothing voice trying to help the best I can.

"Do you want water? I can get you water" I heard Ryan ask her.

"I want Jason!" She yelled then she started to hyperventilate.

"Hey, hey breathe Mackenzie" Johnson said as he stepped closer to her.

"I-I can't. I'm t-trying" she struggled to talk.

"Let's go sit down" I suggested. She shook her head and she was still struggling to get her breathing steady.

"Mackenzie, you need to try to breathe. Take a deep breath, I'll do it with you" Travis said to her.

"I-I can't" she still struggled. "I'm l-lightheaded. I feel l-like" she stopped talking and she put her hand on her chest.

"Mackenzie!" I raised my voice due to my nerves. "She's going to pass out. Let's help her get to the-" I stopped talking once her eyes shut and she started to go down, but Ryan and Travis grabbed her quickly.

"I think we need to take her to her doctor at the hospital." Johnson said to us.

"Yeah we should" I agreed nodding.

"She's probably just having a panic attack. She needs rest. She's too stressed out" Cameron stepped in.

"But she's pregnant. We have to make sure the baby is okay too" Ryan told him then Cameron nodded agreeing.

"Okay let's go guys. Gi, tell Hunter to bring the kids around the back so Drew doesn't see her passed out" Johnson told me and I nodded quickly running for the front door.

I feel awful. This shouldn't be happening.

**Mackenzie's P.O.V**

I started to wake up and the first thing I heard was a beeping sound. When did I even fall asleep? Last thing I remember was, I think, crying about Jason. I opened my eyes and noticed all white walls. I'm in the hospital. I should have known from the beeping. I looked around and all eyes were already on me.

"You okay?" Gigi asked as she quickly sat up from her chair and grabbed my hand. I nodded and just looked at them confused. It's Gigi, Johnson, Ryan and Travis.

"What happened?" I asked quietly and I began to sit up more.

"You were having a panic attack and you passed out" Johnson told me.

"And just to be safe, we brought you here. Also to make sure the baby was okay. You were really struggling to breathe" Travis added in.

"You feeling okay?" Ryan asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Is the baby okay?" I asked as I put my hand on my stomach.

"Yes the baby is perfectly fine." Gigi told me. I just nodded.

"Good" I said quietly. "How long have I been here for?" I asked them.

"About an hour" Johnson answered me.

"And I'm assuming no one has heard from Jason" I said then leaned my head back against the pillow and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry" I heard Gigi say. "I wish we had an answer"

"Where's Drew?" I asked as I picked up my head to look at them again.

"He is with Hunter and Mia" Travis answered me.

"Lauren is on her way there too" Johnson added. I leaned my head back again.

"It was just the panic attack that made me pass out?" I asked without moving my head to look at anyone.

"Yup." I heard Gigi say from next to me.

"You're okay" I heard Johnson say now.

***

"Hunter just told us to hurry up." Travis said with slight panic in his voice. I looked over at the front seats quickly. We are in the car on our way home. We are all in Johnson's SUV.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked quickly.

"Call him" Johnson said as he started to drive faster. I looked over at Gigi who also began to look concerned.

"He's not answering" Travis said back.

"What if it's about the kids?" Gigi asked them.

"Hold on guys" Johnson said then started to drive even faster. My heart started to beat faster.

"How the fuck is he going to tell us to hurry up like that, but not tell us what's wrong?" Cameron said from the third row of seats where him and Ryan are sitting.

"It's okay we are about to be there" Travis said trying to calm us all down. I'm really hoping it's not about the kids. I hope they are okay. I don't need any other problems. I don't need anything else bad to happen.

After a few minutes, we pulled into the driveway. The second that Johnson put the car in park, Gigi and I jumped out of the car as fast as we could. We ran to the front door and I heard the guys behind us. I ran through the front door first to see Hunter walking towards the door with Mia walking behind him trying to catch up.

"What's wrong?" Gigi asked him quickly, but Hunter didn't look stressed or upset. He has a big smile on his face.

"Where's Drew?" I asked before he could answer Gigi.

"The backyard." He answered still with a smile.

"By himself? Is Lauren back there?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Go look for yourself" he said, but I didn't question it.

"What do you mean?" I heard Travis ask him. But I didn't wait around to listen as I quickly walked towards the back door to see it's wide open. I saw Lauren sitting by the pool, but not Drew. What the hell. I walked out the door and gasped when I saw Jason by the swing set with Drew.

"Oh my god" I said loudly as I began to cry tears of joy. He looked up at me and his smile grew bigger. I noticed he has a black eye and a cut by his lip and his eyebrow. I ran as fast as I can to him.

"Hi Angel" I finally heard his sweet voice as I got to him. He grabbed me and held me to him so tight. I sobbed in his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's okay, baby. I'm here. I'm so sorry. I'm so damn sorry" he said in my ear as he didn't let go of me. I couldn't find any words to say right now as I let out all of my tears and didn't let go of him. "I'm here" He said again quietly and soothingly.

"W-where were you? W-why didn't you c-call?" I asked as I pulled my head away to look at him.

"I'll explain everything. I promise. It was just a bunch of trouble. But look, I'm okay. I'm so sorry though. You must have been so worried. I'm sorry for putting you through that" He said as he pushed my hair out of my face then caressed my cheek softly.

"I was so scared. I thought I lost you" I told him and he shook his head.

"Never" he said quietly. He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"You have cuts and bruises. Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I'm okay, baby" I missed him. I missed his sweet voice when he talks to me, the way he holds me, the way he is so gentle with me. I leaned back into him giving him another hug. I held him so tight.

"You really scared us" I heard Johnson's voice. I stayed the way I was and I didn't let go.

"I know, man. I'm sorry guys. I'm going to explain everything. I promise" Jason said back. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

I'm so relieved. I'm so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 256K 70
Katie is a psychologist for criminals, and is very good at her job. But what happens when she is faced with a new challenge that is Jason McCann, Am...
4.5K 101 89
If you read the three books of my series for Don't Fall For The Criminal then this book is for you! This is Jason's POV for all three books. Althoug...
921K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...
88.5K 1.7K 26
#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she realizes that the house she will be liv...