Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

By Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... More

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter five - Letter of Surrender
Chapter six - History of The War
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter
Chapter ten - Tommy
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter twelve - The Meeting
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty - Family
Chapter forty one - Ophelia?
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man

80 3 0
By Ranzz_4

Quackity's pov

It had been a couple days since the chaos of the election. Things have been going good so far. There's just a couple hiccups.

For one Schlatt is a complete drunk. He always drank and I knew that, but it's getting worse. He does an ok job running the country, but if he keeps drinking this place is going to go to shit.

Another thing is I haven't been aloud down in the cell under the podium since the day I brought Ophelia there. Schlatt is very secretive about it and won't let a soul down there. The only person aloud is him and with the drinking I can't imagine he's treating her nicely.

Schlatts been gone for a couple hours so I decided it was time I make sure she's ok. We had been close for a while so there was no way in hell I would leave her there to rot.

I made my way to the podium and checked my surroundings before sneaking down the stairs to her cell. I rounded the corner and when I saw the state she was in I gasped. When she looked at me she furrowed her eyebrows and questioned me.

"What are you doing here?" She said warily. My eyes widened and I quickly unlocked the cell door and went in. I then ran up to her and tried to place my hand on her shoulder, but she flinched away.

"What the hell did he do to you!?" I questioned hurriedly, referring to the many bruises littering her body. She gave me a questioning look as she spoke.

"What do you care? Aren't you his vice president or something?" I wasn't afended by her comments which seemed to surprised her. I brushed it off and answered her questions.

"He wouldn't allow me down here. I had no idea he was doing this to you." I explained calmly as I kept an eye on the stairs.

"So Schlatt doesn't know your down here?" I looked back to Ophelia and shook my head.

"He's been gone all day. Said he wouldn't be back for a while." Her eyes widened and she froze.

"What?" She muttered. I gave her a confused look before elaborating more.

"He said he was going out for a while to look for something." She didn't move

"No." I heard her mumble as she looked down at her lap. "No!" She shouted before attempting to get off the bed. I grabbed her shoulders and heald her in place.

"Woah there! be careful! With those injuries theres no way you'd be able to walk, much less break out of a fucking prison!" I shouted as I helped her back onto the bed. She fought me with what little strength she had left.

"No. I have to get out of here. Hes going to find him!" She spoke weakly. I glanced at the stairs once more before nodding.

"I want to help you...believe me, but I can't. Your a threat to this country memory or not. You have to stay here, but I promise I will talk to Schlatt. I won't let him keep doing this to you." She shook her head and continued to fight against me.

"No! You don't understand-" She started before I cut her off.

"I'm sorry Ophelia, but I can't just let you go." It hurt me to say those words to someone so close to me. Someone I'm supposed to help and trust...but she's not that person anymore and I needed to realize that. The Ophelia I was speaking to was not the Ophelia I considered a close acquaintance.

She let out a small non hysterical laugh as her body gave up and rested on the bed. Her mood had shifted completely. "I'm so stupid...why would you ever help me in the first place." She said gravely. I stood from the bed and made my way out of the cell stopping at the door.

"Because even though you don't remember me I still fucking care about you and I'm not just gonna sit and let you get beat to shit. Thats why I will do everything in my power to keep Schlatt away from you while your in this cell." I shut the door and made sure to lock it before rounding the corner and walking up the stairs.

Ophelia's pov

I watched as Quackity went up the stairs leaving me alone once again. I thought about what he said more until a memory surfaced.

---

"Tommy! Tubbo! Will's asking for you!" I shouted to the teens who were standing outside Tommy's house talking to a guy in a blue beanie.

"Oh shit! Tubbo we forgot about Wilbur!" The brunettes eyes widened before he grabbed the blondes arm and the two ran off after waving a quick goodbye to the beanie guy. The boy then turned to me and held out his hand once I got closer.

"Hi I'm Quackity." He said with a smile. I looked to his hand then back up at his face before finally accepting his hand shake.

"I know. Tommys talked about you. He calls you big Q." I said with my monotone voice. He gave me a nervous smile and released my hand.

"Hehe yeah. Umm so what's your name." I could tell he was some what uncomfortable but I didn't care. I tend to have that affect on people since I can be pretty cold sometimes and hard to read.

"Ophelia. Tommy's sister." He gasped. I always add that last bit so that people know what there getting themselves into if they mess with my little brother.

"What the fuck!? Tommy never told me he had a sister! That little-"

"Don't be afended. He doesn't like to bring it up if he doesn't have to." He gave me a confused look as he spoke.

"Why the hell not? You seem like a bad ass!" I chuckled. Of course he thought that. I mean I'm cold, mean, and I showed up wearing full netherite armor with an enchanted netherite sword.

"He has his reasons and I respect them." I said, letting the small smile that had formed on my face while talking to Quackity, disappear. He frowned at my expression and we stood in scilence for a while.

"Well...screw him." I looked back at the man and furrowed my eyebrows. He continued. "I mean-if he doesn't like who you are then oh well, but I still think your a bad ass!" He said confidently with a huge smile. I returned the smile and spoke.

"Thanks Quackity. You know...I think we're going to be good acquaintances."

---

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself. I knew Quackity? But...Tommy, Will, and Tubbo never said anything about it during the election. Why didn't they tell me I knew Quackity?

Tubbo's pov

"Hello?" I questioned quietly as I answered the call on my communicator.

"Hello Tubbo." Tommy said in a serious tone.

"Uh hi." I said cautiously. I knew this was important if Tommy was willing to be serious, but I didn't know how it was gonna go. I'm on the enemies side there are a number of ways this conversation could go.

The two biggest ways though are they eaither trust me and ask me to help or they don't trust me and they want me to stay away from them.

"Tubbo what's your job in Manburg?" Wilbur questioned. Schlatt had changed the name of our country, saying it was too British.

"Uuhh to follow Schlatt around and do whatever he says without question." I spoke with a frown. I was currently hiding from Schlatt, knowing that if he ever found out I was even talking to these two I'd he in a heap of trouble.

"Tubbo do you like Schlatt?" The question surprised me. I hadn't really thought about it much. Sure I was angry with him for what he did to l'manburg and my friends, but there was something telling me I shouldn't hate him.

"Why do you ask this?" I settled with.

"Tubbo I'm not gonna continue what I'm saying until you give me a straight answer. Do you like Schlatt?" I took a second to think about how to respond.

"Not really, no Wilbur." I decided to give him that at least.

"I propose...I propose a deal for you Tubbo." He said carefully.

"Ok?" I questioned quietly.

"See, do you remember what made l'manburg powerful many months ago when we started?" He inquired.

"Yeah."

"It was the people. We had some skilled members of our nation. We had a lot of people. We had a lot of power. That's what made l'manburg powerful." He paused before continuing. "We just got Technoblade working for us. We're working our way back up and Tubbo you've seen me build a nation I'll fucking do it again!"

"Yes. Yes." I said, getting excited.

"This ravine were in...it's our next HQ and do you know why I'm telling you this?" He questioned.

"Why?" I responded absent mindedly.

"Because I know you Tubbo. I know that your good at identifying who's gonna come out on top and I know that your not stupid...when the second revolution comes I want to not have to kill you."

"Ok." I stated.

"Tubbo I want you to join us, but...I want you to join us in proxy. I need you to spy for us." He said sternly.

"Ok. Yeah, I can do that!" I yelled a little too loud. I took a quick look around before focusing my attention back on my communicator.

"But I need you to report to us what's going on." He explained further.

"Yeah. Yeah of course."

"Welcome to the team Tubbo." I heard my best friend say.

"Glad to be apart of it." I said smiling. It was silent for a minute until Tommy spoke again.

"Tubbo...do-do you know what happened to Ophelia? I saw her on the podium but...I don't know what happened after we were chased away." He spoke with a tone I didn't hear often in his voice. He was worried.

"Um...I-I didn't see it but...Schlatt told the people she was a threat and-and was contained." I spoke sadly. "I'm sorry Tommy, but I don't know anything else."

"It's ok Tubbo." I could tell that wasnt what he had hoped to hear and was upset with the news. I wished I could do something-anything, but I'm only sixteen. We sat in another silence for a while until Wilbur cleared his throat gaining our attention.

"Thank you Tubbo for joining us. Your doing the right thing. I expect to hear from you soon, goodbye."

"Bye." I said with the same sad tone. I turned off my communicator and checked my surroundings to make sure the coast was clear before exiting my hiding spot and heading to the van. Niki had recently moved out and Jack had built his cabin around a month ago. Without Tommy and Wilbur I was all alone in the previously filled moble home.

When I reached the van I opened the door and let out a heavy sigh. Well I guess this is just how things will be for a while.

......................................................................

1882 words

Poor Tubbo :(

Sorry for not updating. It's been a chaotic two weeks. Anyways hope your enjoying your summer!

Have a great day/night! Bye!

Author out o7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...
17.4K 531 26
Book 3 in the Pawprints Series ------- After fighting to regain their country from it's tyrant and then immediately fighting a violent anarchist L'Ma...
50.4K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
70.3K 3.7K 25
πΉπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦π‘  π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’. ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── "There's power in a promise, no matter who you make i...