scar/nat daughter one shots

By ScarlettsRomanoffs

one shots <3 More

ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ
ᴀʀɢᴜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs
ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ
sɪᴄᴋ
ᴊᴏᴊᴏ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
ɪɴɢᴜʀᴇᴅ
ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏsʜᴏᴏᴛ
ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ
ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
sɴᴏᴡ
ᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ
ʀᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟɪɴ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʀɪᴘs
ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs 2
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs
ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs
Bᴜʟʟɪᴇs (2)
ᴀɴɢᴇʀ
ᴄᴏʟɪɴ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏou (ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇ
ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ
ꜰɪʀsᴛ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs
ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ
sɪsᴛᴇʀs
ᴏʜ ʙᴀʙʏ
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ʙɪɢ sɪʙɪʟɪɴɢs
ᴄᴏʟɪɴ
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ
ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ
ᴍʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʏ/ɴ
ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ (2)
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ (3)
ᴀᴛ sᴇᴛ
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ (2)
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ (3)
ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
ɪᴛ's sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ
ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ
ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ
ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
ᴍᴏᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ
sᴜᴄᴄᴇssꜰᴜʟ
ᴄᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ᴅʏsʟᴇxɪᴄ
ɴᴀɴɴʏ
ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsᴇᴛ
sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ
ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ
ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴏꜰꜰ
ᴊɪᴍᴍʏ ꜰᴀʟʟᴏɴ
ᴇʟʟᴇɴ sʜᴏᴡ
ɴᴏʀᴡᴀʏ
ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ
ᴛᴀsᴋᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ
ᴘᴏsᴇʀ
ᴀʟᴇxᴇɪ
ᴍᴇʟɪɴᴀ
ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs
ᴄᴀʀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ɪʟʟ
ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴘᴀʀᴋ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ
ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
ɢʀᴏᴡɴ
sɪssʏ
ᴘʟᴀʏ
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ!
New book!

ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ

5.8K 104 5
By ScarlettsRomanoffs

Age- 3
Warnings- none
Words- 1.8K+

                             ────

3ND PERSON POV
Trying to ween you off the pacifier was a hard task to complete. Your mother, Scarlett, almost gave up, until, she hid all of the pacifiers in a drawer on a high shelf. Luckily for her, you hadn't asked for it, or even noticed it had gone, you were oblivious.

You started shifting around on the bed, stretching your tiny legs out and rubbing your nose against the pillow. You opened your eyes, looking around noticing your mom's room and realising you fell asleep in there last night.

"Mama" you mumble sitting up and rubbing your eyes, you turned your head, leg to right trying to look for your mom. Unfortunately she wasn't there, meaning she was downstairs.

You took your body out of the duvet and crawled over to the end, slowly slipping yourself out of the bed. Your feet hit the cold wooden floor and you ran up to the door that was just a tiny bit open.

You pulled it open and ran across the hallways and to the stairs, you turned around kneeling down and scooting backwards until your tummy was at the top of the stairs and slid down the stairs on your tummy.

You giggled as the carpet rubbed against your exposed skin from your pyjama shirt lifting upwards. Your reached the bottom of the stairs standing back up and turning around.

You heard sounds coming from the kitchen so you smiled running up to the door and pushing it open almost falling as it flew open. You stumbled over to your mom and tugged her pants trying to catch her attention. Scarlett hummed and looked down at you, instantly picking you up into her arms.

"Hello you" Scarlett coos rubbing her nose against yours, you giggle leaning backwards and tilting your head back so you could see the refrigerator that was behind you, you giggled and pointed to it before bringing your head back up and meeting your moms eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep" Scarlett asks rubbing the hair away from your face, you looked down at what was in the pan, finding pancakes cooking up.

" 'es I have big dweam" you beamed bouncing in Scarlett's arms happily, Scarlett gasped dramatically

"What was your dream" Scarlett asked swaying her hips rocking you both sideways.

"Me and mama go to Donald's" you squealed happily as Scarlett flipped the pancake.

"That sounds like a good dream babe" Scarlett giggles placing kisses over your face. You giggle squirming about, slowly falling down Scarlett's leg, you tapped her arm a few times, Scarlett stopped kissing your face and put you down on the ground.

You screamed and started running about in circles around Scarlett's legs and the table, Scarlett watched in adorableness, thankful that you woke in a very happy mood this morning.

"Mama paci" you stopped right in front of your mom reaching your hand up and curling your fingers in and out.

"Here have your breakfast" Scarlett said changing the subject, this was not a good way to start the morning because now you would not stop going on about it.

"Then I hab paci" you asks walking up to your high chair lifting your arms, Scarlett picked you up, placing you in your high chair.

"Let's just eat y/n" Scarlett says strapping you into the chair and placing a small plastic plate in front of you with pancakes which were cut up into small bite sizes for you.

"I wan paci" you shout slamming your hands down on your tray, Scarlett grabbed your hands away and placing the pancakes that fell out of your plate back on. Scarlett ignored your actions, serving herself her own breakfast and sitting down beside you.

"Eat your pancakes y/n" Scarlett says holding up a bit size to your mouth, you whine throwing your head to the side avoiding it

"Y/n, eat" Scarlett says more sternly, you whined again but turned your head opening your mouth, Scarlett placed the pancake in your mouth. You pulled an angry face while eating your breakfast making Scarlett smile while eating her's. You couldn't help but smile at how nice they tasted but then stopped when Scarlett looked back over at you.

"Gimme paci" you mumbled pushing your empty place away from you, Scarlett shook her head at you and stood up taking hers and your plate off to wash it.

"Why" you ask angrily crossing your arms over your chest

"Because your cheeky" Scarlett smiles placing a cup of juice in front of you, you huff pushing the cup away until it hit the very edge of the tray

"Y/n Johansson don't you dare" Scarlett warned as she watched you push the cup over with your index finger.

"Paci" you said looking straight into Scarlett's eyes with furrowed eyebrows, Scarlett shook her head once more giving you a look and turning back around.

Scarlett's head wiped back around when she heard a thud on the ground

"Y/n Natalia, what did i say" Scarlett raised her voice stomping over to you, you whined again hitting your hands on the tray continuously, Scarlett grabbed your hands stopping you and looked you in the eyes

"What did i say" Scarlett said more sternly than before, you didn't say anything and stuck your tongue out, blowing raspberries in Scarlett's face.

"NO" Scarlett shouts holding the bottom of your chin and pressing her finger to your lips.

"Wan PACI" you scream throwing your head around and crying harshly. She sighs letting go of your chin and taking a step back. She sits in the kitchen chair watching your thrash about debating on wether to just give you the pacifier but she knew you were getting to old.

You started banging your knees and arms on your tray so Scarlett stood up, and took you out of the chair and placing you on the ground. You fell straight to your bum and Scarlett just sat down placing her head in her hands as you screamed continuously.

"I WAN MY PACI" you screamed crawling over to Scarlett and grabbing her pants tugging them harshly, Scarlett ignore you still keeping her head in her hands as you began to slap her legs and cry into the material of her t-shirt.

Your cries suddenly seemed to die down after almost an hour off non stop wailing. Scarlett successfully managed to ignore you the whole time which was cruel but you had to learn your lesson.

"Are you done now" Scarlett asked looking down at you, you furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head.

"Well I am" Scarlett sighed standing up and walking past you into the living room, laying flat on the sofa. She heard little patters of feet following her and someone climb up onto the sofa beside her.

You grunted as you clung onto Scarlett's shirts and pulled yourself up onto her back, sitting on her spine.

"Give me my paci" you mumbled hitting her back every time you said a different word, you repeated that until you got tired and layed down against Scarlett's back and rubbed your eyes.

Scarlett shifted turning around holding you so you didn't fall off the sofa

"Are you finished or are we gonna keep going" Scarlett asks sitting up and raising an eyebrow, you whine turning your head away from her, Scarlett sighs, rolling her eyes and turning on the tv.

You leaned your head into Scarlett as she sat up straighter and had her eyes glued onto the tv, moving your head around, your rested it right on top of her right boob.

Discreetly looking up at Scarlett, you knew she was too focused on the tv to know what you were doing. You pushed the fabric of your mom's t-shirt to one side and slowly fiddled with her bra strap, finally it slid off and you were just about to latch on until Scarlett's hands pulled back your head

"What are you doing y/n" Scarlett asked you in a very confused state while pulling her t-shirt back up.

"You know your too old for that" Scarlett said shaking her head, you just stared at her blankly furrowing your eyebrows till they hurt.

"Your too old" you say hitting your arms to your side and leaning forward. Scarlett couldn't quite believe what she just heard her 3 year old daughter say.

"Why are you being so rude y/n" Scarlett asked raising her eyebrows and widening her eyes

"Cos you no gib me my paci and no milk" you huff crossing your arms over your chest again and shaking your head letting your hair fly everywhere.

"How old are you" Scarlett asks untucking your arms and holding your tiny hands in hers.

"3" you smile holding up 3 fingers feeling happy at your age

"So are you a big girl or a baby" Scarlett smirks, you squinted your eyes, tilting your head slightly catching onto what your mom was doing.

"I big girl" you mumble playing with Scarlett's nails and looking back down

"Do big girl's have there paci's and drink their mama's milk" Scarlett smiles at your innocence, you shook your head still looking down, fiddling with your mom's rings.

"That's right, and I'm sorry you still want it sweetheart but your getting big and there's somethings that you can't keep forever" Scarlett says lifting your head up so you too both met eyes.

You chewed on the inside of your cheek nodding your head and then wrapping your arms around your mom's neck and hiding your face in her shoulder. Scarlett felt your body shake lightly, she also felt your pushing your head into her shoulder more.

"Are you crying" Scarlett coos rubbing your back, you shook your head and kept it down

"Can i see your pretty face then" Scarlett smiles stroking your hair, you shook your head once again staying as hide as possible.

"Why not" Scarlett rubbed your back, you crossed your legs in your mom's lap sitting up more but staying still giving a muffled response

"What was the hunny" Scarlett asked pushing your hair away from your ears and tucking her behind your shoulders.

"Jus sad" you said a bit louder and then leaning back looking into your mom's eyes. Scarlett frowns at your red eyes, wiping away your tears and kissing your nose softly.

"I know your sad, but you'll still live and you'll still have your toys and everything else" Scarlett coos rubbing your arms. You nod your head giving Scarlett a small smile and shy-ly playing with her hair as your little cheeks turn pink.

"What do you say to a nice bath to calm you down and we can watch any movie you want in my bed for the entire rest of the morning" Scarlett says rubbing your hair and standing up with you in her arms.

"Yes" you smile rubbing your eyes and laying your head on your mom's shoulder

"No falling asleep, it's only 10am" Scarlett chuckles and walks up the stairs with you, you give her a hum before she sets you on the bathroom counter getting you ready for your bath

────

I'm sorry the other part to the mini series ig if that's what it's called isn't out today I haven't finished it ye as it's big chapter but this is what I have <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 429 14
[BoyxBoy] In a supernatural world where humans are ruled by mutants, Eighteen year old Benjamin Miller lives an incredibly mundane life, but his life...
111K 2.4K 54
Natasha Romanoff/Scarlett Johansson and Wanda Maximoff/Elizabeth Olsen x daughter one shots, Requests are always open Started: 03/12/22: 3rd december...
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
37.2K 729 34
just scarlett and Nats mother and daughter stories