Muted Love

By BriannaPeace

Picture is not mine and neither is Naruto Sasuke has been mute ever since his accident and all his brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ending
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

1.1K 45 20
By BriannaPeace

"Sasuke," Naruto whispered the raven's name as soft lips placed chaste kisses against his neck. He felt Sasuke's lips turn upward into a smirk against his heated skin, and he bit back a moan as he felt a talented tongue trail slowly.

Strong arms wrapped around his waist and lifted, causing him to wrap his own arms against the raven's neck, holding on tightly as he was laid down on top of the bed. Sasuke began to kiss and nip down his body, his skin heating up quickly. The raven stopped just above his waistline as he sat up, lustful onyx eyes staring him down.

Through half-lidded eyes, Naruto watched Sasuke's lips move, no sound coming out but it didn't matter as suddenly he was moaning as Sasuke's hands began to massage his inner thighs sensually.

The feeling didn't last long however, a shrill ringing caused his cerulean eyes to snap open and he realized, it was all just a dream. He glared at the ceiling as his ringtone from his cell phone kept going off. He sat up abruptly with a growl, his arousal quickly disappearing.

"What?" He answered with a snap, not bothering to check who it was.

"Oh why Naruto, is that anyway to greet me first thing in the morning? How rude." The sarcastically sweet voice of Gaara replied and Naruto rolled his eyes before they narrowed in a glare.

"How the fuck did you get my number?" He growled out.

"I hope you got my text about what you need to do tonight." Gaara avoided the blonde's questions. "I'll briefly go over it now too. Sai will pick you up around four, you'll drive to the community college and you'll hang around the commons area, mingle a little." Naruto could practically hear the smirk growing on his face. "Get a couple successful suckers and Sai will take care of the rest. It's the college's biggest game of the season, you'll have plenty of people to pick from."

Naruto rolled his eyes before letting out an annoyed growl. "Come on, Gaara. This is too risky, I don't want to do stupid shit like this anymore."

"Oh? Do I have to threaten to take Sasuke away from you, Naruto?"

Naruto's breath hitched before he sucked his teeth. "Whatever. Sasuke isn't interested in other people." He felt his own confident smirk bloom on his face until a chuckle came from the other line. He frowned at Gaara's amusement.

"I don't know, he seemed pretty content with Sakura's attention today earlier at the diner, hm?" Naruto's eyes widened at Gaara's comment. He was there at the diner?

Despite how he had the information, Gaara was still right. And even though they did talk it out, Naruto wasn't so sure that something like that wouldn't happen again. He let out a defeated sigh and then a groan. "Fine." He grumbled . "I'll do it."

"Thank you, Naruto." Cerulean eyes rolled at the sarcastically sweet tone that Gaara once again adopted. "You're such a great brother."

Without saying anything else, Naruto hung up on him. His phone vibrated and he glanced at the screen to see the text message that Gaara mentioned at the beginning of the conversation. He quickly changed before heading downstairs.

As Naruto walked into the kitchen, Itachi was cooking in the kitchen and Sasuke was sitting in one of the stools, watching with a bored look. "Morning!" The blonde greeted with a small smile. He climbed into the stool next to Sasuke. "Where's Konan?"

Itachi glanced at him briefly before going back to his cooking. "She headed over to Akatsuki. She was feeling creative."

Naruto sat up in his seat before turning to Sasuke, a wide grin on his face. Sasuke raised a dark eyebrow at Naruto's eager look. "Did you want to head over before we both have to do our own things? A quick little date?"

Sasuke blushed as Itachi sent the couple a knowing smirk. 'Yeah, that sounds good to me.'

"And breakfast is ready." Itachi announced before grabbing plates for the three of them. They sat and ate breakfast together until it was time for Itachi to go to work. Naruto and Sasuke said their goodbyes before Naruto drove them to Akatsuki.

They reached the building and walked inside, hand in hand. Deidara and Sasori were lazily lounging behind the front desk.

"Little Uchiha, un!" Deidara greeted. He glanced at the couple's hands before looking back up at them, smirking. "And Naruto. How are you two doing, un?"

"Pretty good." Naruto answered for the two of them. "We're just hanging out until we have to go our separate ways."

"Naruto! Sasuke!" The couple turned around to see Zetsu(1) walking into the lobby. "Just the two I wanted to see. I've finished your piece."

Naruto's eyes widened in awe. "No way! Really?" He turned to Sasuke with a wide grin before turning back to face Zetsu again. "Let's go see it!"

Zetsu led the way and Naruto waved bye to Deidara and Sasori enthusiastically. As they walked down the hallway, Sasuke reached out, grabbing Naruto's hand and sent him a half smile as blue eyes gazed at him. Zetsu stopped in front of his gallery's door and turned to the couple with a smirk. "You ready to see the masterpiece?"

Naruto was practically bouncing on his toes with excitement. "Yes! Come on, let us see!"

"Alright, here we go!" Zetsu quickly opened the door, stepping aside to let them inside the room. The two stepped in and waited until Zetsu turned the lights up, illuminating the room.

Naruto and Sasuke stared in awe, mouths agape as they stared at the six foot shrub that was standing displayed in front of them. The shrub perfectly captured the twos' kiss, surprisingly detailed and neatly trimmed, not a branch out of place.

"Zetsu," Naruto breathed out, his eyes still scanning the piece of artwork. He took a step forward and lightly touched the plant Sasuke. He smiled softly. "This is beautiful. I love it."

Zetsu crossed his arms over his chest, looking at his work proudly. "Thank you. You two really were my muse for this."

The two studied it for a little while longer before Sasuke lightly pulled Naruto out into the hallway. 'I'm going to head over to my studio.'

Naruto gave him a slight frown, feeling disappointed that Sasuke wanted to separate already. "O-okay."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at Naruto's tone. 'Are you okay?'

Naruto let out a sigh. "Yeah, I just thought we'd spend a little more time together before we did our own things."

Sasuke slowly smirked before bringing Naruto closer to him, placing a kiss on top of his forehead. 'We'll see each other later."

"Yeah, I know." Naruto took a step back before giving Sasuke his own smirk. "You'll just have to make it up to me later."

'I think I can manage.'

Naruto shook his head with a chuckle. "Later, bastard."

Sasuke leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss against Naruto's lips before turning and walking towards his studio, lifting his hand in a wave.

Naruto watched his figure until he disappeared from sight. He began to walk down the hallway until he spotted Kisame's studio. He noticed the door slightly ajar and slowly inched the door open.

Kisame was sitting on top of a stool, leaning over the table.

"Hey Kisame!" Naruto greeted as he made his way further into the room.

Kisame looked up from his work, surprised to see the blonde before he slowly broke out into a grin. "Hey Blondie! Surprised to see you here."

"Yeah, I was here with Sasuke but he's doing his own thing." Naruto said with a wave of his hand.

"How's Itachi doing?" Kisame asked, casually going back to his art.

"He's actually doing pretty good." He sat down on a stool next to Kisame, leaning on top of the table and watched with cautious eyes. "Him and Konan have practically been inseparable."

Kisame paused, looking up at Naruto with wide eyes. "They're back together? I didn't see that coming." He let out a chuckle, shaking his head before focusing on his work.

"So what's the story behind them breaking up anyways?"

Kisame let out a quick laugh. "Yeah, it was a crazy situation that got way out of hand. So, I had this crazy stalker right? Pretty hot, I did sleep with her, but it was supposed to be a one time thing. So she starts following me everywhere I go. Work, the gym, even just the grocery store.."

Naruto's eyes widened. "She sounds crazy."

Kisame nodded in agreement. "She was. I eventually told her to stop. She swore up and down that we were destined to be together. I did what any desperate guy would do in my situation." He said matter-of-factly, giving Naruto a serious look.

Naruto raised an eyebrow in question. "Like?"

"I told her I was gay."

Naruto stared at him before laughing loudly, holding his sides as he tried to keep his balance on the stool. His laughter began to die down though as Kisame just frowned at the blonde. "Oh-oh. Wait, you're serious?"

Kisame nodded. "Yep."

"And what did she say?"

Kisame smirked at him. "She of course didn't believe me."

Naruto let out a snort and rolled his eyes. "Sure. So? What did you do next?"

"Well, of course she wanted some proof. I didn't think things through of course and told her sure. I told her I had a date the next date with some guy and she could see exactly how gay I was."

Naruto let out a snicker, receiving a glare from Kisame.

"I found Itachi and told him what happened and asked for his help. He of course said no. No surprise there." He rolled his eyes. "After some begging, pleasing and crying he finally agreed to going on a pretend date, ending it with a kiss."

Naruto once again snickered, resting his head on top of his fist. "I would've paid anything to see this."

Kisame chuckled in response. "I gotta say, he played the part well. He dressed up really stylish, even threw in some flair with his body movements and talking. He was a whole different person. If I wasn't there, I wouldn't have believed it." He shook his head and paused, looking off into the distance. "We were sitting outside at this restaurant, having lunch, when I spotted my stalker and that's when Itachi went into full on date mode. And as we were leaving, we walked about to the end of the block and that's where Itachi gave me a better kiss than I could ever hope for."

"You liked it?" Naruto asked with a mischievous smirk.

Kisame sent him an annoyed look. "It was a good kiss, I'd rather not do it again. But either way it convinced her. As soon as Itachi was out of sight, she confronted me and even apologized. I went to follow after Itachi only to find him and Konan screaming in the middle of the street. Well," he laughed, sheepishly scratching at his cheek. "It was mostly her screaming at him. I went over there only to get slapped in the face and being told we were made for each other."

Naruto let out a quick laugh.

"We tried to convince her it was just a plan to get rid of my stalker but she refused to believe and eventually Itachi said good riddance and that was that."

Naruto shook his head. "Honestly, it sounds made up."

Kisame let out a chuckle before shrugging and going back to his work. "Believe it or not. I was also convinced Konan would never talk to Itachi again but here we are."

The door opened and both Kisame and Naruto turned to see Sasuke walk in.

"Hey Sasuke!" Naruto smiled at him as he walked in. "Finished already? I'm surprised."

Sasuke gave a light shrug before nodding towards Kisame as a greeting. 'Naruto, do you want to meet up here later tonight? I have a surprise for you.'

"A surprise?" Cerulean eyes blinked and he turned his head to glance at Kisame who only shrugged in return. He turned back to the raven and gave him a hesitant smile. "O-okay, sure."

Sasuke gave him a small smile and nodded. 'Let's go home.'

Naruto and Sasuke said their goodbyes to Kisame and made their way to the front of Akatsuki. Deidara waved his goodbyes as the couple left.

They make their way back home and Naruto throws himself onto the living room couch, letting out a loud sigh.

'Want to watch a movie?' Sasuke signed, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

"Sure. Just make sure it's something good." Naruto mumbled out.

The raven rolled his eyes before putting on the first movie he spotted that looked decent. He sat down on the couch next to Naruto, the blonde instantly scooting closer, leaning his shoulder against the raven's.

They watched in silence, both of them getting wrapped up in the story. Naruto glanced at Sasuke, studying the raven's face. Suddenly, flashbacks from his dream earlier that morning played in his head and his face heated up.

Sasuke could feel the blonde's eyes on and he used his peripheral to see Naruto staring at him, when suddenly his face turned red. Sasuke turned to face him, a smirk in place. 'Something good on your mind?'

"No-nothing in particular!" Naruto practically squeaked.

'Oh?' Sasuke leaned in closer, causing Naruto to lean farther. 'Sure doesn't seem like nothing. Why would you be blushing?'

"It-it's nothing!" Naruto began to laugh sheepishly. "It happens sometimes."

'Are you sure it was nothing,' Sasuke quickly grabbed Naruto's chin, pulling his face closer to himself. He leaned in closer, his lips practically against Naruto's. He felt Naruto's breath hitch and he smirked before pulling back, making sure Naruto could see him sign. 'Dirty?'

"N-no!" Naruto's face only darkened and Sasuke's smirk grew.

'I think you're lying to me.' Sasuke sat up on the couch and pushed Naruto down, slowly crawling over him. 'You know, I wouldn't mind making your thoughts come true.'

Naruto swallowed audibly as Sasuke leaned down over him. He slowly brought his arms around Sasuke's neck, his hands clasped in raven locks. His eyes were half-lidded as Sasuke brought his lips to Naruto's own, kissing him slowly but passionately.

"Looks like we came at just the right time."

Naruto let out a screech at the sudden voice, pushing Sasuke off of himself and sitting up straight. Itachi and Konan were both standing in the living room, smirks on their faces. Naruto felt his cheeks turning red and he muttered out a sorry to Sasuke as he climbed back onto the couch.

"Ready to go Sasuke? Or should we give you two a little privacy?" Itachi raised an amused eyebrow.

Sasuke rolled his eyes before turning to Naruto. 'I'll see you tonight at Akatsuki, alright?'

Naruto nodded and watched as Sasuke stood up and followed Itachi out of the living room. He stood up, rubbing the back of his head and let out a sigh. His phone let out a buzz and he saw a text from Sai saying he'd be there soon.

Shortly after, Sai pulled up to the side of street where Naruto was waiting patiently for him to arrive. "Ready Naruto?" The raven asked as he got into the passenger side of the car.

"Nope." He responded quickly. "But let's just get this over with."

1- So, I decided to change the two Zetsu's into one...a lot has happened since I first wrote this and I'm too lazy to go back and change it. Just pretend it's been one Zetsu this whole time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.2K 33
Levi Ackerman a well paid bisness man. One day he hears a knock at his door. When he goes and opens it he was surprised to see a basket. But then he...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
141K 4.7K 14
It's probably gonna be a one shot in not sure Well naruto is a 22 year old office worker who ownes a baby Fox So when you own a Fox you gotta feed...
152K 3.3K 19
[Royalty and Omega-verse AU] Naruto uzumaki is to be married to the future king of the uchiha clan. His destiny as itachi uchiha's bride is set in st...