DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 07 🎯

1.7K 128 17
By twinklytinygirl

Here is the second update.
Read the chapter 6 first. And make sure to vote on both 🌟

cont.......

Jimin annoyingly removed the apron from his body only left in the leather jacket and skirt he wore. He hates the dress he wore more than the whole situation he was stuck in. He felt kinda revealed cause all four men were still deadly sleeping and all he have to do is wait inside the room rather than go in the middle of the crowd who were acting like animals fulfilling their wild desires over other people's bodies. 

Sitting on the corner of the floor Jimin tucked his head between his two knees recalling two hours ago how he get into his first proper task which he never thought will take him into such a situation.

Flashbacks.

As soon as Jimin get out of the car Yoongi gave him a signal to stay silent and followed him. They walked toward a small door that looked more like a door to an underground bunker. Signaling Jimin to stand behind him senior agent has softly knocked on the door three times holding his gun in one hand as a gesture of possible danger which could attack them as soon as the door gets unlocked from the other side.

Revealing a young face of a boy who was in his 16 or 17 door gets open without making any sound. As soon as they get in boy has locked the door taking the lead to a dark passage ends up in a small room that looks surprisingly clean compared to the entire place.

Z-rank holder has put his gun pack in his pocket taking a seat to the left signaling Jimin also follows him. The boy immediately knelt in front of a small cupboard taking a paper bag out like he was staying prepared for this moment.

"Here sir I ready these as soon as you phoned me".

"Well done Tae Young you did well. This time you don't have to take me in, we can go by ourselves but please make sure to inform me of the right room number as soon as your friend informed it to you.

The young boy has nod his head with a hint of relief. 

"So tell me what you heard".

"Boss had a talk with the wolf. He told him there will be a gold ship tonight. That's all I got to hear sir".

Jimin saw the way this information brings a satisfied smile to his senior's lips when he left there like a student having a lecture in a foreign language. The younger trainee was so confused about the whole situation.

"Thank you Tae Young that is more than enough. So now we have to do some police work you know" Yoongi winked at the boy and the teen immediately replied, "ahhh.......yes sure sir. I'll say outside". walking toward the door to give them the necessary space. But the boy has stopped in the middle way turning to Yoongi's side.

"Sir, please save my hyung".

"I promised you, Tae Young" 

.
.
.

Min Yoongi took the small backpack he took with him onto his lap opening the zip to take some stuff out. After he finished he calmly turned to the younger trainee who was watching his every move with widen eyes.

"Trainee Park-Ji-Min, I, your senior agent Min-Yoon-Gi announced your first task as an under trainee of the DF now". Jimin immediately stood up and salute standing the attention. 

So he was about to have his first proper task as a Delta Force's under training agent. He knew one of his two friends who happen to be Jungkook had already carried out their first proper task. So he was also excited. The things he dreamed to do as a real agent.

Yoongi starts to explain the task step by step.

This place they were currently in is a popular pub and stripper club of the Gangnam. According to the details, their systems scan over a few months this place is a well-known place underworld business owners used as a hideout and a lair cause no one is able to find conscious people there. 

Agent Min Yoongi wasn't the agent who was originally handling this case. Since the agent who carried out the mission was sent on an overseas mission Yoongi willingly accept the task cause this place hasn't been an unfamiliar place to him. He was a regular customer who came here to relieve himself once in a while. But until one month ago he didn't know this is not only a bar and pub but also a place that deals with human bodies illegally. 

It wasn't easy to get information related to the case cause the big brain behind the whole thing was unbelievably cautious. At some points, the mastermind behind this was even better than the high intelligence task force. Due to the lack of information Senior agent has temporary hold the mission but when he get the call two days ago from his only source of information he got ready to work on this again.

Mentioned source of information of the agent is a waiter boy who he saved once from an abusive situation inside the club. From that day he has introduced himself to the boy as a policeman hiding his true identity to make him find pieces of information on his behalf.

.
.
.

After double-checking the door Yoongi turned to his trainee's side to share the most confidential details. 

"Jimin listen carefully. This place isn't a normal club as we see. According to the information, I collect there's a reputed charity person engaged in the human organ dealing business being covered under his good name. Up to this date, no one is able to get even a single bit of information related to him but the boy you met before had a brother who worked under that man". 

"According to the information he shared with his brother tonight there will be an agent from Incheon here to pass the next donor and the organ list they are supposed to deal with in the coming few months". 

"Your task is to get that folder. Don't worry the agent supposed to come is just an old man. You can take him down with two shots of this. Yoongi said to his junior pointing to the bag the boy handover him earlier".

"Okay sir" Jimin replied being excited and nervous at the same time.

Within the next fifteen minutes, Yoongi has explained to him what kinda safety locker or trunk will be there, what should he do as the first step, what he should do next, and so on.

"Understood?"

"Yes Sir. Are you coming with me too?"

"No, I will contact you through this". The senior agent said while placing a wireless communicating device on the younger's hand.

"Once you get in make sure to inform me. If something went wrong just give up the task and retreat.".

"Clear?"

"Yes sir"

"So.... after I provide all the information you might be wondering what is the task there is left for you. Now listen. Your task is to find a way to get into room number 333 before 9.30 PM. I don't care about your tactic. You just have to get there and handle the task cleanly Use your previous knowledge. Since you are resistant to learning new stuff through training I thought to make you learn on your own is the best". 

"Jimin gulped nervously. Mumbling a soft Yes sir".

"Well, then good luck trainee park. You have to stay connected. Remember the guidelines. After finishing your work wait in this room. Before that inform me through the earpiece".

Jimin has accepted all the guidelines he received. In defense university, they had acted in model scenarios but this is the very first actual situation he gonna face alone.

.
.
.

Time: 8.55 PM.

"Code checking: Sir am I still audible? Jimin nervously asked".

"What the fuck Jimin this is the 6th time you are doing this. I can hear you" 

Senior agent Min Yoongi has replied in a hushed yet pissed voice cause his trainee is a total crackhead with the device. He was using it like a random telephone which he can use as a phone to talk to him when he feels nervous.

Jimin feels relieved he is still connected. After attempting so many times to pass the door he learn only staff and strippers could enter through room doors. So he attempt to snatch a uniform but it wasn't easy. 

After acting like a drunken client who can't find the way to the restroom he is able to get into the employee restroom dodging the bouncers.

He unlocks the first locker he saw with a swift move of turning numbers but closed annoyingly cause that was a girly uniform. He try another one but it was the same. He stop his search as two males walked inside to wear their working clothes. And that's the moment he understood the common uniform here is a skirt and a kind of crop top despite the gender.

Gritting his teeth younger trainee Jimin snatched a dress from one of the lockers he had previously opened praying the cloth owners to already go home ending their shift for the day already.

.
.
.

Current moment 

Jimin jumped to his feet hearing a gunshot from the outside. He quickly avert his gaze from the door turning to the four men who were now squirming in their sleeping positions. Jimin's panic button had been hit by a truck long ago but it double hit when see saw the way one man frowned at him and get upholding his gun up. 

Clutching the folder in his hand Jimin ran toward the door even though he knew there is no meaning. He didn't wanna let his first mission be his last one also. He had a promise to fulfill he has a person to take care he had a life to live. But he knew his time has come.

Since the room has no windows he is totally trapped inside with four men who burning with anger as they understood he is the reason behind their physical state. Jimin hides the folder under a cupboard near him not moving a single muscle to take himself anyway. 

For the one last time, he presses the earpiece hoping to connect with his senior but there is no work.

"Sir please be quick"

.
.
.
.

Min Yoongi ran through the corridor along with the backup crew who joined him a few minutes ago. He took the stairs at least not wasting one minute lift to reach the floor.

Once he reach the fifth floor he immediately took a turn to the left running to room 333. The room's door was wide open and there was a huge amount of blood on the floor and also on the one of the room's walls. The room was empty and the crew starts to search for any left evidence. They couldn't follow the bloody footsteps because already more than three people had stepped on it before they come here.

Taking two agents with them Min Yoongi starts to reach for the ground floor's room which he asked his junior to wait until his return. That was his last hope. He knows he shouldn't feel guilt cause this is the way an agent's life flows yet he couldn't stop him from blaming himself for dragging his junior for this. He starts to internally curse on himself for deciding to make Jimin's first task hard for him out of anger. 

.
.
.

Namjoon, jin and two police groups take handcuffed 15 men with them to one of the police truck stopped there. Both had joined the mission in their civil clothes as they had been informed in the middle of their dinner arrangement.

Namjoon takes his leave first letting Jin to handle the arrested men with the other police. He took his gun out and starts to search for Min Yoongi who part from them with one of the backup crew walking in between the crowd consist with different people.

The whole building has been taken under control by the delta force and the Gangnam police came there as a backup to handle the civils, while special agents took care of the mafia gang members. Twenty senior agents had joined there within 30 minutes after the call headquarters received.

And now, all the agents were scattered over the place taking ahead the rest of the searching missions being careful enough not to be obvious to the civilians who leave the building.

Namjoon met Yoongi in front of the ground floor reception where all the club workers and the management were being held by the Gangnam police until they take to the police station for further inquiries.

"Yoongi did you find him?" Namjoon got the answer on his friend's face.

"Namjoon-ah please take this device to the base and clear the rest for me. I need to go".

Namjoon has plopped the pen drive into his pocket which Yoongi pushes into his hands in a fuss. Even before he could talk a word with him Yoongi has taken his leave running toward the backside of the club building.

.
.
.

The dark alley is completely empty even though the club building is full of various people and vehicles at the moment.

The narrow concrete path which had a dead-end didn't get even a single ray of light cause street lamps on the road had been gone out of service years ago. There was only one vehicle parked at the corner of the alley. A very feeble body struggles to hold its body weight on the trembling legs. If someone sees this struggling figure they will be not able to tell whether it's moving or not.

His or her footprints were stamped on the white concrete road with dark red liquid running between their thighs and every step was accompanied by a muffled whine which cannot be clearly defined as a male or female voice.

To be continued.......

A/N : I am sorry.

Please leave a comment and make sure to hit the star 🌟👉👈🤫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...
30.9K 2.1K 41
OMEGAVERSE AU Kim Namjoon alpha of the pack MOONSTONE is in love with his childhood best freind , but his best friend is in love with someone else...
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...