DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

由 twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... 更多

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❤️ Mine & Yours ❤️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 06 🎯

1.7K 133 10
由 twinklytinygirl

Please Vote and leave a comment :)

Min Yoongi eternally enjoyed the terrifying look his naive trainee Park Jimin held when he announced they gonna leave for a mission tonight. Not bothering to give him a single bit of detail the senior agent has just left the training field ordering him to get ready in casual clothes within ten minutes. 

"Wait and see attitude king. Tonight you'll pay the price for all of your bratty acts".

.
.
.
.

Yoongi acted he was so calm during the entire time and Jimin immediately know this is no good. He knew he could be more relaxed if his senior yelled at him and drag him behind rather than seeing him being all calm and peaceful. It makes him sense like something is deadly wrong.

After the day he fainted at the gym, Jimin noticed his senior agent went a teeny tiny bit easier on him when it comes to punishments. Even though he acts like a senior citizen in his extra training sessions the Z-grader has told him nothing. At some points, Jimin himself wondered why his punishments never appear even after such terrible way of naive acts with his mentor Mr. Evil who had an extremely thin layer of patience. 

But as soon as the car stopped in front of the destination of today's night he knew Yoongi is the type of person who collects grudges and gets his revenge at once.

Min Yoongi smirked to the night while he parked the car at the furthest corner of the dark alley. Even under the dimmed night light of the street, he can clearly see the way the younger one's facial expressions get dark with fear and tension. 

"Get out, Park. We got lots of things to do tonight''.

.
.
.

Location: Moon Star- stripper club and pub (Gangnam)

Four men were sitting on a couch set in the middle of the room. . Two were playing with cards and one was just watching them while the last one finished the whiskey bottle he held like he was having his morning apple juice. Simply they were killing their time until the right time comes. 

Yes, they were expecting to seal a big deal tonight as their most awaited deal finally gonna work in the way they desired. Hoping to kill the leftover time until their big boss joins them they had paid for two strippers striving to entertain the animals inside them as they never gonna have such a chance to play with the boss's card even in a coming couple of decades.

* * * * * * *
Four men turned their heads in unison wishing to see the delicious treat they order a few minutes ago. The Russian baby girls they choose after so many debates. But the guess was wrong.

The waiter who looks a lot more good-looking to be just a waiter there, walked inside the room pushing a trolly. Even though the person is a male he was in a skirt and a too revealing top cause that's the common uniform the employees are supposed to wear during the work but surprisingly it looks too good on the mentioned worker who presents at service just now.

An apron has covered his whole front body to signal the clients he wasn't a stripper but a worker. But four men waiting for their pleasure tool were instantly aroused by the figure in front of them as they found the male is too attractive and alluring though any one of the four wasn't into men.

The new addition to the room smiled pleasantly bending a little to place the things he bring on the short table. Though the male looks so calm if anybody pays close attention to him clearly could see the way his body furiously trembles while he continues his work.

He wasn't ready for facing four men at all. This wasn't the situation he had been prepared for. Until he walked in he was ready to face a single old male but now he is facing four well-built men who make their weapons rest on the table in front of him. Yes the crowed inside the room was fully armed.

Even though his legs were about to turn into jelly waiter's face didn't show any nervousness cause he was kinda good at hiding his real facial expressions under his sweet eye smile.

"Please enjoy sirs your order will be present in the room very soon".

"How about you stay here until they come, cutie?". 

"Of course, let me help you with the drinks".

Even though the male felt like he has hit by a truck hearing the request, he managed to play it cool pretending to be he has been working there for the last five years of his life. 

Luckily he didn't have eyes on his back otherwise he gonna feel so freaking much uncomfortable, seeing the way all four men checking him intensively. 

While walking toward the trolly placed at the corner of the room he managed to press a button behind his ear and mumbled "code one is ready to start now" in a hushed voice.

.
.
.

The waitperson has a satisfied smile on his face seeing the way all four happily sip what he poured into the glasses like they were tasting the most delectable treat of their life. At every encouragement, the young waiter did they had excitedly accept the more and more shots of addicting drink literally being the toddlers who just tasted their new favorite candies. Here and there the waiter has to deal with some filthy hands but he has been able to tactically dodge those attempts maintaining a safe distance without getting suspected by the others. 

* * * * *

When they came here in the first place four men knew they had to deal with a few important things tonight but seeing them now no one can guarantee they have the strength for it. The recently served bottle of foreign alcohol has sent them on cloud nine making them look like corpses laying there.

.
.
.

Jimin rub his sweaty palms on the annoying apron he wore before he took his shaky fingers near to the digital lock of the heavy trunk that sat on the corner of the floor. His fingers start to run over the lock freely as that wasn't a huge deal for him. He identified it as a two-way security lock with one glance which automatically sends a message to the remote controlling device as soon as it gets unlocked in one location. 

The unlocking process ended within ten minutes as it wasn't big of a deal for the trainee agent who held a first-class degree in the defense university on cyber security and high intelligence tasks. Firstly he set the location as Busan to mislead the other party as he had been asked to do so once he unlocked the thing. Secondly, he opened the heavy box and only collect the legal size heavy brown paper envelop inclined to the guidelines he received before he came in. But before closed the trunk one red pouch filled with micro chips had caught his attention. Without a second thought he took it out.

After clear the things taking another good ten minutes he stood up with a satisfied grin. With a consolation, sigh trainee pressed his earpiece which connects him with his senior up to this minute. He is going to inform his task is complete and get him out of the room. But making him lose his sanity the device rang a sound and get disconnected. He tried few times to fix the gadget trying his best not to hit the panic button. But worsening the situation his attempt to open the door lock also failed miserably.

.
.
.

With a soundless gunshot, a skilled shooter has taken down one man who try to shoot him. He doesn't wish to go this far when he came here, but tonight's agenda has drastically changed without his knowledge.

Said male hissed in between seeing the way his short-range wireless communication unit fall on the ground and get crushed at the same second by an SUV speeding on it as he reached the rooftop by holding the railings of the building 

''Fuck Fuck Fuck''. 

As soon as he stepped onto the balcony he took the mobile phone out to connect with the headquarters. This whole situation was totally unexpected. When he comes here in the first place he didn't know there might be such a bunch of gang men and such a fierce event tonight. If he came here as an individual he doesn't give a fuck. He could manage. But at the moment that wasn't the case, the person he accompanied here was stuck inside the den of the evil and above all, he was just a newbie.

Being an experience full officer Yoongi know what he should do next but his junior didn't know how to act on his senses since he wasn't a trained agent for this kind of emergency. He never hesitate to rescue his junior and leave the place if that could save the day but it wasn't the point here. Outside of the club has already raid by the big guy's henchmen. That means either do or die. 

The details they were about to get from here tonight could naked the truth of a charity king who does the worst being covered under the small number of good deeds he does for society. Even though the situation has occurred totally unannounced the senior was determined to do the best even if it cost his own life after safely sending the other one to a safe shelter. 

.
.

He didn't know how long he could hold up the situation as even after 40 minutes his senior didn't come to rescue him as they previously agreed. Above all his only way of connecting to the outer world was still out of service. The young male felt his head starts to burst when he mentally calculate the time the power of the alcohol gonna stay with the four men who stack up to one over one. He was on the verge of crying as he learn the door to the exit was locked outside and won't open until it get unlocked by the outside. He was trapped inside intentionally. 

To be contd...........

Update :27/04/2022

Cliffhanger ?
May be another update for the day ?

Please leave a star 🌟🌟🌟

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.2K 877 45
A bitter sweet Namkook story! Disclaimer: I do not allow anyone to copy or translate my work without permission. #namkook #topnamjoon #bottomkook #y...
38.7K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
8.3K 727 22
A twenty five year old with a painful past and an equally hellish present, trying to escape from all the miserable things in his life. A twenty six y...