I Am Sher-locked

By LittleMikaelson90

The story begins after the end of the series, where everything is over and Irene Adler is now free from her p... More

1. Sher-locked
2. Baby Powder
3. Snowflake
4. Pulse
5. With You
6. You Are the Only One
7. Text Message
8. Nightmare Alley
9. Why would you Go Away?
10. It comes and goes in waves
11. Sacrifice
12. The Silence of the Galaxy
13. No, it's not Over
14. Bleeding Colors
15. Indications and Deductions
16. Minefield
17. Not Again
18. War of Hearts
20. The Ghost of Christmas Past
21. Betrayal
22. Set me Free
23. I Belong to You
24. Only love Can hurt Like this
25. Hot Mess
26. The Ultimate Test
27. Replay
28. Sick of the Noise
29. Death Becomes Her
30. On Her Own
31. The Final Problem
32. One Step Forward
33. The End

19. Crazy about You

135 3 0
By LittleMikaelson90

Sherlock was about to speak but Irene acted impulsively. She pushed him away from her and ran out of the apartment bewildered and panicked.

"Irene!!!"

*****************

Irene heard Sherlock calling her name but her panic was so strong that she was paralyzed. She could not think logically so she ran down the stairs and came out of the building, panting. Her breathing was getting shorter, her vision was blurred and only then did she realize that what her body was experiencing was an unprecedented wave of panic attack. Immediately she leaned against the wall with one hand, trying to focus her gaze on the passers-by who ignored her. She felt sweaty and cold at the same time. It was a terrible feeling. 

She grabbed her head with both hands, her back resting on the rough surface of the wall. In the haze that prevailed in her mind, she realized that someone had grabbed her by the shoulders and was trying to keep her upright.

"Irene!!", Sherlock's voice sounded distant like it was coming from afar but he was the one who had his hands on her shoulders. "Focus on my voice", he spoke calmly. Irene lowered her head, panting. She was a mess. "I know it's hard but I want you to focus on my voice and stop trying to slow down your breath. Just count every breath. Alright? Do it for me..."

One, two, three, four... Damn... Do it again... Five, six, seven...

"There you go...", Sherlock moved his hands to the sides of her face, holding her gently. She slowly pulled her head up, trying to focus her gaze on him. "You're safe. I'm here. Everything's gonna be fine, do you hear me?"

Irene nodded ever so slightly, her breathing rate gradually stabilized. She could even see more clearly than a minute ago. 

"It's alright, Irene, don't be scared", his thumbs softly caressed her cheeks as his blue eyes remained focused on her. "It was just a panic attack. You're stronger than this. It's natural to feel this way."

"I'm sorry...", she murmured with hoarse voice. She was covered in cold sweat and her heartbeat was still very strong but she was in better shape. 

"You don't need to apologize", he leaned forward pressing his lips against her forehead for a long moment. "We're in this together. Right?"

"Right...", she muttered breathlessly and leaned closer to him. 

Sherlock locked her in his arms, kissing the top of her head. "Don't mind my parents. They're just excited about our wedding. That's all...", he said softly without pulling back. "I'm going to talk to them so you don't have to go through this all, okay?"

"This is embarrassing", she said, her voice didn't falter. She was slowly regaining her strength. Gently she pulled back and looked at him. "I used to be fearless. Rough. Now look at me...", she shook her head, disappointed by herself. "I'm crying all the time. I'm weak..."

"Hey, hey...", he gently grabbed her chin and forced her to look him in the eye. "You're not weak. You've been through a lot and you are not willing to give yourself time to heal. You'll break down eventually and I don't want to witness your fall. Embrace your pain, accept it and then let it go..."

She smiled softly at him. "You're a wise man..."

"Yeah, I know, so take advantage of it", he arched an eyebrow, teasingly. "Are you feeling better?"

"No", she took his face in her hands gently. "Kiss me and I will feel better..."

Sherlock smirked, drawing her close to him and locked his lips with hers. A soft, almost relieved moan sounded from the depths of her throat while she deepened the kiss. He pushed her gently until her back stuck to the wall. This time Irene's moan was full of lust and their kiss became more demanding. They were not interested in the prying eyes of passers-by, they had both forgotten the world around them.

"Make love to me...", she blurted out, her lips were trembling against his. 

"Is this what you need?", Sherlock whispered, his hot breath caressed her lips. 

She opened her light green eyes and stared at him, panting by the passion. "I need you...", she muttered. "Right now..."

"Where? We can't go back upstairs...", he softly kissed the corner of her mouth and she shivered. 

"Mrs. Hudson's car is here...", Irene breathed. "Grab the keys and let's go..."

"Guess what...", he smirked. "I already have the keys."

"How come?", she frowned momentarily. "You know what? It doesn't matter. Let's go...", she smiled and they walked to the car, hand in hand. 

They got in the car, Sherlock in the driver's seat, and drove off. Irene's excitement was evident in her face. The lust pooled between her legs only at the thought of being alone with Sherlock. 

"Where to?", he asked, placing one hand on her thigh, the other one around the wheel. 

"Anywhere...", she replied vaguely. Her entire body shivered by his touch. She entwined her fingers with his, squeezing his hand softly. The anticipation was so high. "I want you so much right now...", she admitted, her voice raspy and low. "Just pull over somewhere..."

Sherlock was already breathing fast, his fingers clenched around hers. The main street was crowded but he knew exactly where to go. After five blocks he turned right and they found themselves in the most deserted street of London. There were no shops there. Nobody was walking there. As soon as Sherlock turned off the car engine, Irene slipped into his arms, riding him.

Immediately their lips joined passionately. Irene's dress had slipped up and her lace lingerie was visible. Sherlock's hands were wrapped around her, his fingers elaborately pulling down the zipper of her dress. She let out a deep groan as he pulled the dress over her head and she remained half-naked in his arms. 

He literally devoured her skin, kissing and licking it with pleasure. Her fingers tangled with his curly hair and her head turned back, enjoying his kisses.

"You smell so devine...", he murmured against her skin, kissing her shoulder, her collar bone, her neck. 

She was trembling by desire, her skin shivered. He removed her bra and tossed it aside. The moment his lips locked around one of her nipples she let out a lustful moan. "Ah.. Sherlock..."

Sherlock gently sucked on her nipple, caressing her back smoothly. She could feel the bulge in his pants hardening and she moaned pleasurably. Her hands slid between their bodies and with dexterous fingers she pulled the shirt over him and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down together with his boxers. His perfect length was finally free and harder than ever before. 

The moment she touched him, he inhaled sharply and pulled back. "Wait...", he breathed, looking at her. 

"What is it?", she breathlessly stared at him with anticipation. 

Sherlock blindly searched for the handle underneath the seat and adjusted the back of the seat so she could be more comfortable.

"You're so thoughtful, baby...", she smiled, kissing his lips softly. 

"Are you alright now?", he whispered against her lips, running his hands up and down her back gently. 

Her bare breasts rubbed against his naked chest and a shiver ran through her entire body. She trailed his cheekbones with lots of featherlight kisses and nodded softly. 

"I'm fine...", she murmured. 

Sherlock kissed her deeply, cupping her bum with both hands. He pushed her lace panties aside and gently ran his fingers along her soaking wet folds. A shuddering moan escaped her throat as they kissed more passionately. Sherlock pressed his finger against her sweet spot but gently and she moaned again, this time breaking their kiss. 

"Make me yours...", she almost begged and that was something new. She never begged. Never. 

"You're mine...", his blue eyes seemed darker now. The passion overtook him and with one swift motion he gently entered her core. 

"Oh, fuck...", she groaned and lowered her body so he could fill her deeply. 

Sex in a car is the most uncomfortable but Sherlock had the power and he knew exactly how to roll Irene's body so that she was under him. The surprise in her light green eyes was visible but she also seemed to enjoy it. At last a man had managed to take the reins from her hands. Fortunately for both of them she was thin and petite. Her arms and legs were wrapped around him as he kissed her mouth with such despair and passion that it shocked Irene.

His thrusts were gentle and careful, not to hurt her but she needed more and with each thrust she moaned even more lustfully. 

"Tell me that you love me...", she almost whimpered, holding his face in her hands. Another slow thrust. 

Sherlock looked her in the eye, cupping her cheek with one hand. The other hand was holding all of his weight. His breath was quick and uneven. He thrusted deeply inside her. 

"I love you....", he let out a short moan and captured her lips in a heated kiss. 

"Ahhh...", she groaned as a wave of pure pleasure washed over her body and the kiss broke. She was trembling, her fingernails lightly scratched his sharp cheekbones. "Harder... Harder.... Please...."

Sherlock obediently quickened the pace of his thrusts until his own orgasm started building up. He slowed down a little bit, not wanting to cum before her and that drove her crazy even more. She was so wet. Her body craved for him. 

"Oh, God...", she closed her eyes. Her heart was pounding so hard inside her chest. 

Sherlock shut her mouth with a kiss and their moans drowned. Their breaths huffed and it was... oh... so magical. They couldn't hold back any longer and eventually they shared one mutual, earth-shattering and mind-blowing orgasm. He collapsed on her and she held him in her arms, both out of breath. 

She was feeling lightheaded and happy. Her heart just couldn't stop beating fast and it was not cause of the sex. It was her love for him. 

A few minutes passed and when their breath rating returned to normal Sherlock pulled away, freeing her from his weight. He moved to the other seat and pulled her softly in his arms, her petite body and light weight was not a problem for him. He tenderly wrapped his arms around her protectively, kissing her forehead repeatedly.

Her smile was content. "Sherlock...?", her raspy voice broke the comfortable silence. 

Sherlock looked down at her, his expression was calm and his smile happy. "Mhm?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait to marry you...", she chuckled softly, biting her bottom lip. 

"You're already Mrs. Holmes for me", he leaned down and nibbled her lips softly.

"Sounds nice", she smiled warmly. "Is John going to be our best man?"

"Yes, unless you don't feel comfortable with."

"On the contrary", the corners of her mouth curled up. "You know I like him."

"He likes you too", Sherlock mirrored her smile and tightened the grip around her body. He kissed her lips softly. 

"I love you...", she murmured against his lips and kissed him. 

She was exactly where she wanted to be and she was about to get married with the love of her life. 

What could possibly go wrong...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 101 10
Two years after Sherlock Holmes 'death,' John Watson and Anita O'Malley have moved on. But when London is threatened by a terrorist attack, Sherlock...
4.6K 212 9
Despairing of the ingenuity of London's criminals, Sherlock Holmes accepts what appears to be an ordinary case and discovers that a mastermind is at...
4K 202 10
Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, and Anita O'Malley travel to Dartmoor to unravel the mystery of a hound from hell. Sherlock has still yet to do anythi...
3.6K 199 31
TRIGGER WARNINGS: surgery, depression, drug use John and Sherlock start to drift away from each other as Rosie grows older and John grows more protec...