The kyoshi warrior | lok

By Konstantinakkk

Kyoshi warriors were founded by Avatar Kyoshi years ago. With the passage of time, their reputation grew and... More

CAST
Aesthetics and Pictures
1: Prologue
2: Reunited
3: Freeing the air benders
4: Zaofu
5: Old wounds
6: Northern Air Temple
7: Original Air Benders
8: Calm before the storm
9: The fall of the Air Temple
10: Alive and Dead
11: Zaheer's new ability
12: Sorting things out
13: The venom of the Red Lotus
14: Jinora's tattoos
15: After 3 years
16: Welcome back to Republic City
17: The coronation
18: Kitiara alone
19: Old scars
20: We are all people
21: Lies and reactions
22: Planning
23: The Return
24: Prison Cell
25: The Letter
26: The Escape
Kitiara's actress {Discussion}
27: Problems
28: Alliance with 'Prisoners'
29: Freedom
30: Kitiara, the history teller
31: Hey, Chief
32: The inevitable meeting
33: Beyond the Wilds
34: The Original Beifong
36: Operation Beifong pt 1
37: Operation Beifong pt 2
38: Preparations
39: Kuvira's coming
40: The Capture
41: The Fallen Warrior
42: We won

35: Not yet

911 32 0
By Konstantinakkk

I don't know what's wrong with my pc but it can't upload the pics ! Anyway, you are mainly interested in the chapters so I continue publishing.

It uploaded with my second try !

" The borders are secure and troops are guarding the rail lines into the city. So what have you two geniuses come up with to fend off Kuvira ? " Raiko announced to Asami, Varrick, Tenzin, Korra, Mako and Wu.

Asami showed the schematics as Varrick spoke. " It's a flying mecha suit ! Asami got the idea from watching dragonfly-hummingbirds. You can take off straight up, fly in any direction- "

" Where does the spirit ray come out ? " Raiko interrupted him.

" It doesn't have a spirit ray. I'm telling you what I told Kuvira : That technology should not be used ! " Varrick retorted feeling annoyed.

Raiko replied angrily " It's already being used by Kuvira ! I need spirit vine weapons and I need them now ! "

" No. It was Kuvira's harvesting of the vines in the swamp that caused the Republic City vines to go crazy and grab all those people. " Korra cut in.

" You're supposed to be the bridge between the two worlds. Why can't you harvest the vines ? " Raiko asked her.

Korra's eyes widened. If Kitiara was there, Raiko would have had probably been pinned against his desk and threatened to never again say such things or the kyoshi warrior would take his life right there and then.

" I won't do that. But maybe since the spirits love Republic City so much, I can convince them to help us defend it somehow. " Korra shook her head firmly and then suggested a way of action.

Raiko hesitantly nodded his head.

" Okay, maybe while the weapon geniuses and the spirit bridge are getting ready for battle, we should be evacuating the ordinary citizens so that if Kuvira attacks, they won't be hurt. " Wu proposed.

Raiko turned to him surprised. " That's... actually a good idea. "

The President thought his proposal for a second. " Prince Wu, you work with the police to coordinate getting people out of the city. Now everyone get to it. I want daily updates. "

" Wait. " Wu said and everyone looked at him. " I went in the Police Station in search of Chief Beifong to ask for evacuation plans but they said that they have to see her since yesterday morning. Shouldn't we be worried about her ? "

Raiko raised an eyebrow. " Lin is always at the Police Station. " His head snapped toward Tenzin and Korra. " Tell me that Kitiara and Opal are still in town. "

The avatar and the air bender exchanged a glance.

Raiko's eyes widened. " Tell me that what I think happened, didn't. "

" They went to save their family. Lin, Kitiara, Opal and Bolin with Juicy, Opal's sky bison. " Korra replied.

***

" Nice job in there. I'm proud of you. You're starting to act like the kind of king I'd like to work for. " Mako complimented Wu.

" Thanks. And if Kitiara buys this 'man of the people' thing, I still might get to date her. " Wu grinned.

" You always have to ruin it. " Mako sighed in disappointment.

" What ? Come on ! Why do you think guys do anything great ? To pick up girls. Every work of art, every song, every city evacuation, all for the ladies. " Wu responded walking off.

Mako sat there gazing at him walking away. After a second, he started pacing after him raising his voice a little so the Prince could hear him. " Remember, Kitiara and Korra are dating. Don't do something stupid ! "

***

" So how long has it been since you two have seen each other ? " Bolin inquired Toph and Lin.

He, the two women and Kitiara were sitting on the saddle of the bison while Opal was leading him to their target.

Toph was laying on the saddle, relaxed. On the contrary, Lin had her hands crossed and her anger and tension could be seen from miles away.

Bolin was sitting awkwardly a little away from them and Kitiara was suited next to her mother; her face was expressionless.

" Little while now. Couple of years. " The original Beifong replied with closed eyes.

Kitiara assumed that she must have been a little tired of her journey and her arguments with them.

" Try twenty. " Lin turned to look at the older lady.

" Ah, time flies when you get to be my age. I'm surprised you came to save Su. I thought you guys didn't get along. " Toph commented, still not moving.

" Su and I finally worked out our old grievances. " The Chief answered. Her fury was still perceptible.

" Mmmm. Good, glad we can put all that behind us. " Toph smiled changing her position into a more comfortable one.

" Right. 'We'. " Kitiara's mother said sarcastically.

Noticing that they reached their destination, Kitiara gave Lin a light kick.

The metal bender immediately composed herself and prepared herself for battle.

" Opal, land him there. " Kitiara pointed at a spot on the soil. It was the perfect place because there were some rocks to hide the big and heavy animal.

Opal did as she was told with no questions.

They jumped off the bison and Bolin nodded toward the factory. " Okay, there's the factory. "

The team reached the factory silently. Toph metal bended a small opening in the wall and they entered the building.

She then metal bended again to shut it, leaving no trails or any indication of invaders.

The team hid behind some wooden boxes to maintain their stealth and stay away from the unwanted eyes of their enemies.

Bolin's eyes widened at the sight of the cannon. " Whoa, that's one big... thing. "

Kitiara swallowed hard. That must be the spirit weapon.

Toph stamped her foot on the ground using her seismic sense. " I think I know where they are. Feel that cavern a few stories down ? It seems empty, but it's guarded by an awful lot of mech. "

Lin followed suit. The Chief wanted to make sure that what the former Chief said was correct. " Right. Why would you need soldiers guarding an empty cavern ? They must have them in some kind of suspended prison, so they can't use their earthbending. "

A door suddenly started opening.

" Someone's coming. Hide ! " Bolin's voice was heard.

They all bowed to hide themselves completely.

Kuvira, with two mecha tanks for guards, was escorted by Baatar Jr, Zhu-Li and some other scientists.

They all stood in front of the giant weapon.

" I didn't expect you until tomorrow. " Baatar remarked, his anxiety rising.

" I just wanted to check in to make sure everything was on track. It looks wonderful. " Kuvira stated admiring the huge cannon.

" We've had a few minor malfunctions, but we should be ready for the test tomorrow. " The Beifong assured her.

" You've been working on this the entire time, Zhu Li. What do you think the problem is ? " The Great Uniter turned to the shy woman.

" It's a very complex machine. There are bound to be some bugs to work out. " Varrick's former assistant replied.

" But you're doing everything you can to fix those, correct ? " Kuvira raised her eyebrow.

" Of course, your eminence. " Zhu-Li bowed her head slightly.

" She's lying. " Toph whispered.

Bolin looked happily at Kitiara. Kitiara returned his gaze, smiling at him.

Zhu-Li never betrayed them.

" Tell the troops and the factory workers to attend tomorrow's demonstration. I want them all to witness this incredible new weapon in action. " Kuvira declared.

***

" We should be thinking of a way to take out Kuvira while we have the chance. " Opal said when they reached Juicy.

" Or at least destroy the cannon. If she takes that to Republic City, it could obliterate everything. " Kitiara noticed.

Bolin nodded in agreement.

" I didn't come to fight with Kuvira or destroy a cannon. I'm here to save my family. " Toph told them. " It will take everything we have just to get out alive. "

" Hmm. Kuvira wants every single one of her people to see the weapon test tomorrow, so the factory will be mostly empty then. That's our best chance to sneak in and free Su without being spotted. " Bolin thought.

" Good thinking, Bolin. " Opal smiled at her boyfriend.

Kitiara and Lin exchanged a positive surprised gaze.

" Thanks " Bolin smiled back. " I kind of have a headache now. " He said putting a hand on his head.

***

Korra appeared in the Spirit World. " Spirits, this is the Avatar. Please listen to me. Since I opened the portals, spirits and humans have lived happily together in Republic City. It's all I could have hoped for. I know you felt the effects of Kuvira cutting down spirit vines. But now isn't the time for you to flee the city. It's time for you to help me save it from Kuvira, who was perverting spirit power to use as a weapon against other humans. "

The dragon eel spirit flew next to the avatar. " We don't get involved with human wars. "

Korra crossed her hands. " Spirits worked with Unalaq. "

" He was misusing Vaatu's power during Harmonic Convergence to force spirits to fight you. Is that what you want ? " The spirit inquired.

" No, but as the Avatar, I'm hoping that you will come to my aid to save the new world we all share. " Korra defended.

" What you want is exactly what Kuvira wants : to use spirits as a weapon in a human war. " The dragon eel spirit observed.

He and the rest of the spirits started to fade.

" The answer is no. " It said and vanished.

" Wait ! Please, listen. " Korra shouted.

However, the spirits continued disappearing.

" If spirits and humans are gonna live together, we have to work with each other ! " Korra sighed at the empty space in front of her.

" 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒔. "

- 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒈 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 763 19
Dear Lin, I do hope that this letter finds you well. Audrey has just turned 18 and - well I was hoping she'd at least get to meet you- I guess one ca...
71.2K 2.8K 22
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. ⚠︎︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 �...
4.7K 176 28
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...
975 76 21
You thought it was over? Years have have passed since the war, and Kimi, formally known as Coco, was living the life. She earned her arrows, she was...