π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰...

By illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... More

- π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-crimson-
-carmine-
-vermilion-
-cherry-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-burgundy-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-pastel-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
-special episode 1-
An explanation
-chilli-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-cinnabar-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-venetian-

2.4K 203 82
By illiny

Y/n Kang
go away.

==========

Another day, the same routine. What do we do? We run. You ran as Mr. Jang "motivated" you to continue running.

"Run faster! Run as if you're draining out every last drop of your last energy!"

Sounds easy for him. A suggestion, make Mr. Jang run along with everyone else as motivation.

Plus, one odd thing today was that the instructor was making everyone run a lot more than other days. What had gotten into him?

After a few more laps– you lost count– You finally heard your favourite word.

"Stop!" Mr. Jang exclaimed. This was only one reason why this word was your favourite out of everything on the dictionary.

"Listen up while you're catching your breath." He continued, as everyone else immediately sat on the floor to rest up.

"It's earlier than expected...But today, I'm going to teach all of you something very important." He said, confusing not only you, but any other teenager there.

"I'm going to teach you guys force control."

'okay...what?' confused, that was what you were. This was very sudden. Just a day ago you were implied not to dream of such things only an affiliated awakened one could do and learn and now here you were...learnign force control (again)

"Mr. Jang, are you really teaching us force control?" Excited, Jeongsu sat up immediately, as if he hadn't ran laps earlier.

He was taken aback, but nonetheless the said instructor was able to answer. "Yes, but don't get too excited. What I can teach you is the lowest level of neutral force control."

"Still, knowing that makes a big difference. You will be able to use your awakened powers more efficiently and enhance them more rapidly."

'...sounds very familiar' you thought, as you stared at the adult as he continued talking.

The others around you began whispering, about unbelievable this was.

Only one thing went through your mind at this point.

'I don't feel good about this...'

==========

Sitting down on the floor in order, everyone crossed their legs and closed their eyes, trying to focus on the energy moving within. 'this is giving me deja vu'

One by one, Mr. Jang helped each of the students get started on learning force control. He knew it wasn't much, but he helped the most he could, knowing it takes a lot of time to master force control.

Well, that was until he had to teach the last three students. As Mr. Jang expected, Wooin was a spectacular student, picking up almost immediately. However, what Mr. Jang was not expecting, was for Jiwoo to do what he did ever so effortlessly.

Even more shocking, when it came to your turn, you needed little to no help at all with mastering the force control Mr. Jang taught.

Shocked would be an understatement, really. Now, the only thing that was running through Mr. Jang's mind was "where did these kids learnt force control from?"– and by them, he meant you, Jiwoo and Wooin.

==========

"I can't believe I learnt force control..." it seems like the others were on cloud 9. It felt magical to them. This lesson made them truly feel like an awakened one.

As each and every one of them shared their experiences of how challenging it was, you, Jiwoo and Wooin kept stuffing your faces with food.

'feels wrong to tell them I did it so easily' you thought, smiling slightly. You were happy that the other unaffiliated kids finally felt a sense of belonging.

Suddenly, Jeongsu stood up hearing an oh so familiar voice. "Here you are."

A little startled but more so confused, you looked towards Jeongsu, who seemed stiff. "Good afternoon." He greeted the trio that just entered the cafeteria.

'now who on earth are these hobos?'
[A/n : one of em might be your future husband🤷‍♀️]

"Jeongsu, is it true that you guys learnt force control today? I was freaking shocked when I heard that" one of them sneered, glaring at the poor boy who only wanted to eat his food in peace.

"Teaching force control to such losers..." Another one spat.

"Hey, why aren't you answering?" This time, the one in the middle spoke.

Only then, Jeongsu answered the question hesitantly. "oh...yes, we did."

"F!ck, this is insane."

'what an aggressive reaction'

"Hey, Jeongsu. Did you learn it too?"

"...yes," the said boy answered, only to be slapped across the face with a tray of food.

SMACK!

"You prick! How dare you?! You should've asked for my permission first!" The boy yelled, whacking Jeongsu over and over again with the tray, food flying everywhere.

This scene seemed awfully familiar to you. And you hated every last bit of that exact memory. The anger in you boiled as you listened and watched.

"Am I a joke to you? Didn't I clearly tell you to report everything fro–"

That was it. It was the last straw for you. You watched this happen to Jiwoo, and you regretted not doing anything. And in no way, were you going to let this happen again.

Jeongsu closed his eyes, muttering an apology as he waited for the impact.

"Stop."

"Stop it!"

Simultaneously, you and Jiwoo said/screamed. And they did halt.

"What did you just say?" The boy said with an annoyed tone. Internally, he was confused as to why he couldn't move his arm for two seconds.

"I said, stop it. Whether Jeongsu learns force control or not, it's none of your business." Jiwoo warned as the other two leaned towards him.

"Ha! What the hell? Who are you to stick your nose into this?"

You stepped forward, slightly pushing her away from Jiwoo. "know your boundaries, and step back."

"How ridiculous. Who the hell brought
b!stards like you?"

There was a moment of silence. You were about to reply when suddenly,

"Shinhwa did." Said a very familiar voice from behind. "We, Shinhwa, brought them. Got a problem with that?" Jaehyuk said, coming into to cafeteria.

'would you look at that, what amazing character development'

"Shinhwa's the one who brought these cocky kids?"

'...we are literally the same age'

"Yeah."

Jaehyuk was kind of defending you and all... and yes, you were grateful but the fact that he did not deny the "cocky kids" part stung a little.

"Guess Shinhwa didn't have much of a choice. You should've at least educated them before bringing them here. They're clueless." Was his hair purple? Or was it black? You couldn't tell. Were you colour-blind? You hoped not...

"Hey, Sucheon. Are you looking down on Shinhwa right now?" Ah, so his name was Sucheon. Good to know.

"Why are you overreacting? I'm not looking down on Shinhwa, I just find this funny." Sucheon scoffed.

You slightly frowned. 'then your sense of humour is broken'

"It kinda is, I was teaching a lesson to the unaffiliated awakened one that we, Baekdu brought. And the kid that Shinhwa bought is ordering me to stop. Does that make sense to you?" Sucheon so-called clarified.

At this point, this boy was putting words into Jiwoo's mouth. And you wished you could stuff rocks into this Sucheon's mouth.

Jiwoo retaliated. It was true, he wasn't ordering anyone to do anything. "And how is that teaching him a lesson? It's just bullying."

You nodded, thinking you might need to teach this guy a lesson as well. What hypocrisy.

"What are you saying? I bullied him? When?" Sucheon sneered, then turning to Jeongsu. "Jeongsu, you tell them. Did I bully you? Huh?"

There was a moment of silence. Jeongsu looked like he was contemplating on what to say. He was hesitant, before the answer came out of his lips.

"...No." Was his final answer.

As if he had won the olympics, Sucheon smirked. "See, Jaehyuk? That punk doesn't have a clue, but he's still sticking his nose into this. That's why I find this situation funny."

It was obvious Jeongsu was lying. Everything was obvious.

You hated how pridefull this boy was. You hated his face. Why was he smiling like he won a big competition, when all he had been doing was making others feel miserable about themselves?

"You name is Sucheon, right? Do you enjoy doing that?" It was as if Jiwoo's voice went down an octave or two.

"What the hell are you saing now?" Enranged, Sucheon exclaimed.

"Do you enjoy bullying the weak...Just because you belong to a powerful group?" Jiwoo asked, which only seem to make Sucheon angrier.

"Do you want to die? How dare you..." As furious as he was, it did not match how unhappy Jiwoo was.

"I heard there's a tacit rule that existing awakened ones and groups should help new awakened ones...so they could live a proper life as awakened ones." Jiwoo stated, as if he memorised it word for word in a textbook.

"To keep this rule, the opportunity to be here was given to unaffiliated awakened ones like us...instead of other kids in the groups," Jiwoo continued.

"Powerful groups like yours did that for unaffiliated awakened ones like us who had nothing...! But you guys, are bullying those unaffiliated ones right now...because we don't have that power!" Jiwoo exclaimed.

Sucheon, furious, screamed back. "None of what you said is true, you prick!"

"how delusional," you whispered to yourself, but The boy opposite of you seemed to have heard it.

"What?! How dare–" This boy was legit going to physically start a fight. However, luckily for you and Jiwoo, Jaehyuk managed to block the hit.

"Hey, Sucheon. They're kids Shinhwa brought. I'm not letting you lay your hands on them. I'm warning you" Jaehyuk hissed.

Just before anything else goes out of hand, Mr. Jang stepped in just in time.

'...since when had he been standing there?'

"Stop!" This was probably another reason why you loved this word. "What are you doing over here?"

That was a very good question. Mr. Jang was quick to assess the situation. "You two, go back to your dorms too," He instructed, right after Sucheon and his other friends left.

"All of you, go back to your dorms...and keep practicing the force control I taught you today."

That was all he said, before all of you dispersed to your own rooms.

==========

To our next adventure!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4M 1.6M 47
When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid hea...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
5.1K 71 28
high school setting in which the popular and almighty basketball team's captain becomes under the transfer student (lighthearted, romance comedy) | o...
20.9K 1.3K 11
You were given a chance to have a scholarship in South Korea. Thinking that you'll probably live a normal life you didn't think so much and just go t...