DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 05 🎯

1.7K 133 26
By twinklytinygirl

"Jimin-ah....."

"Jimin-ah can you hear us ?"

The younger male who was laying in a foreign room nods his head to communicate he can hear his two friends peeping into his face screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Yah...... young men over there lower your voice. He isn't deaf".

The middle-aged-looking male doctor walked toward Jimin taking out his stethoscope to check his pulses and blood pressure.

Young trainee Jimin is laying inside Delta Academy's medical center's bed. He has changed into comfortable clothes provided by the medical unit and his left hand was connected to a cannula which sends some medicines to his body.

While the doctor checks him Jimin's eyes roam over the room to observe what it looks like. Taehyung and Jungkook were standing in the farthest corner of the room after getting scolded by the doctor and the duo waved to him signaling they are still there. 

Jimin's head felt so heavy as the nauseated feeling hasn't left him yet. He try to recall what happened a few hours ago but his memory was blurry as he fainted on the spot all of a sudden. 

"Mr. Park, it happens due to food allergy and extreme fatigue. With a good rest, you'll be okay in the morning". 

While the doctor is talking to the patient the door quietly got opened revealing Senior agent Min Yoongi.  

Taehyung and Jungkook greeted the senior while Jimin try to sit up as a gesture of respect but immediately pushed back himself on the bed as his body wasn't coping with his effort.

"How is he now?"

 "He is pretty much okay compared to one hour ago. But he should rest well".

The doctor walked out after fixing the IV tube Jimin was connected and Yoongi walked near the bed holding a paper bag.

"You can have it if you want to. So rest now. We will meet again the day after tomorrow".
Placing the bag on the bedside table senior agent has left the room even not waiting to receive an answer from his dismayed trainee.

.
.
.

 "Yah... we were scared to death when we saw he carried you in arms. Jungkook sat beside Jimin eating the good half of his treat that his senior left for him".

"Stop eating you pig it's for him".
Teahyung slapped the Jungkook's arm trying to snatch the bag away from him but ended up having some for him too.

"Jungkook even believes he has killed you and carried your dead body". Jimin wiped his face as Taehyung was throwing food crumbs over his face while trying to talk with his puffed chipmunk-looking cheeks.

"Jimin nodded in response just watching the way his two friends munching a mouthful of his sick treat like they haven't seen food for the last decade".

"So sunbae-nim was the one who took me here". He softly mumbled to himself realizing what could happen over there.

"Yes, bro, the dude was blank-faced the whole time but I could say he is guilty". Teahyung offers some food to Jimin but as soon as the sick fella shook his head to reject he casually pushes it into his mouth.

"Can you two please leave with that bag? I need to sleep".

"Oh okay, sleep well boy we'll visit you before we leave in the morning." 

Jimin has push Taehyung away when he tried to leave a good night kiss on his cheek with his still food crumbs covered lips.

"Oh!!!, that's rude, anyway sleep tight. Good night."

.
.
.
Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin, and all the senior agents of the base were sitting inside the staff conference room. They were "assessing the monthly progress reports of a few missions which they had finished within the month and still going on.

"Min Yoongi you have to keep training Hoseok's junior. As we all know even though he returned to us he needs some more time to recover from his injury". 

As Hyung Shik stated the Z-ranker has given him an understanding nod.

"Don't worry it's fine. Let him recover first".

The other Z-ranker Jung Hoseok got shot while he was carrying out his recent mission. Despite the injury, he has successfully ended his two months-long assignment revealing the most feared human trafficking gang in the country. By using his information local army and navy got able to successfully rescue over 200 people. 

Almost all the news agencies in the country was airing the news for over a week as NIS's press conference revealed the details step by step as they didn't want to reveal the victims to the public. Even though Delta Force was the reason behind this attainment, besides the Delta force agent no one knew about it. That's how things work in a shadow agent's work life. No one knows their identity and what they do for the country. Even though they died at the missions their sacrifice will be forever anonymous to the world.

After solving out few other facts the meeting ended. 
.
.
.

"Seokjin-ssi do you like to join us for dinner. Yoongi-ssi and I was planning to visit a good barbecue place".

Yoongi has smirked at his friend's cheesy attempt to hang out with Seokjin by coming up with an on-the-spot dinner plan, even he didn't know he also included until this very moment.

"Oh I'll Namjoon-ssi. Thank you for inviting me, please send me the location I'll meet you in the evening".

Namjoon has did a happy gesture with his arm while mumbling a yes to him which Yoongi clearly heard. 

"Seokjin-ssi uh......I still don't have your number so..... how should I send you the location?"

"Oh, that's a smooth one Joon". Yoongi was just entertaining himself while sipping his coffee.

Seokjin has taken out his mobile to let Namjoon scan his QR code. And did the same with Yoongi.

"Namjoon-ah I am afraid I can't join you. Since it's Friday night I am going to work on one of the case which I have to deal specifically on Friday. But you two can still go". Yoongi said standing up to leave.

Namjoon has given him a fake frown turning Jin's side saying "then what to do it's just us tonight".

"Don't be a creep Joon that's so obvious you aren't unhappy at my absence" Yoongi internally screamed while smirking. 

"Then I'll take my leave first. I have to check up on a few things on my trainee" throwing the empty plastic cup into the bin Yoongi left the room smiling to himself.

.
.
.

After Jimin was admitted to the medical center Yoongi observed a few details about his trainee. He understood his trainee is indeed dedicative but he wasn't physically that strong. 

That night Yoongi had gone through his personnel file to study a bit more details about the young man who he was training, as he felt it is very needed at the moment. He learns the boy has a good history in his Defense University years and the young man has been a good scholar there. He has especially held a good grading chart in his all subjects and the senior has smiled into the details mumbling 'nerd'.

Though it wasn't that needed since he was already there, senior agent Min yoongi scrolled down to the very end expecting to look into his family background. But surprisingly it says null. Even though their parents were dead the details were supposed to be mentioned in the personnel files of every agent as a rule. Yoongi indeed found it was quite unusual to leave his family details undisclosed but at that moment he just slide it away as his mind was kinda occupied with a few other things regarding the male.

.
.
.

After the day Jimin joins back to the Force's daily tasks Yoongi starts to personally look into the boy's physical fitness as he noticed how his trainee was lacking compared to the other trainees. As a ranked agent, he knew how much it is important to every agent to maintain good physical soundness as a special task force agent. 

So now besides Jimin's compulsory physical training in the academy the young male has to spend another one hour under his senior's supervision. 

This had a great toll on the younger male as now he has to go for his morning training, Weapon training, common skill development lectures, and even after work he still has another hour to spend with his senior.

He knew some of the senior agents do this with their trainees cause they were determined to help their juniors but in his case, he deadly believe Yoongi was doing it cause he hate him. 

On the other hand, Yoongi was surprised at his own level of patience. He has deadass promised to himself countless times if it gonna continue in tomorrow also he gonna make the little devil suffer at the end of many training sessions with Jimin but that tomorrow never came. He has always ended up losing to the young fella who shows an extremely stubborn attitude during that one-hour time. Throughout the day Jimin is the most cheerful ( actually agent Min is pleased to say annoyingly cheerful), committed and obedient person any senior could ever ask for. But it wasn't the case when it comes to after work one-hour training session.

At some points, Min Yoongi highly doubts his trainee has bipolar disorder. Jimin doesn't show a single ounce of submissiveness or acceptance. At some moments, he even neglects his senior with a pouty face like a toddler who doesn't wanna be a good boy like he always used to be. Day by day Yoongi starts to feel like he was trying to behave stubborn kindergarten kid who never ready to listen to anyone.

If yoongi says sit-ups he do push-ups, if yoongi orders to run twenty laps he make sure to be a drama king and stop even not bothering to finish half of the assigned quantity. Some days Yoongi has sat there and wonders what he was even doing there wasting his precious time. 

But he can't give up. Cause he needs his trainee to be the best out of the best from the day he knew about that stupid bet going among other agents.

All the senior mentoring agents have a betting competition. To Yoongi's resentment, there were a few categories too. Whose trainee is going to be the top 1, whose trainee will be the first one to drop out, Who might be the best mentoring agent?

Yoongi knew senior agents came up with such stupid childish acts when they were so high after team dinner nights. But this is the first time he got affected. Half of the agents have bet his trainee will definitely unable to make it to the top five despite he being a ranked agent there. So he needs to prove it. Min Yoongi desperately wanna prove he could turn any imperfection into perfection.

For his hard luck, his trainee knew his attempt. Bratty junior Park Jimin knew his senior's pride got hurt by a lame betting contest. He might bear all the harshness and bitterness as an under trainee until 9-5 but after that, any extra minute with his evil senior will not be the same.

.
.
.

''Trainee Park get ready''

''Yes, sunbae-nim''.

.
.
.
Yoongi's blood starts to boil seeing how lazily Jimin does his sit-ups. He has tolerated his childish attempts to ditch the session uncountable amount of time. But today wasn't the same. There are few other agents with their trainees in the field today. 

Jimin knew his stubborn act gonna definitely cause him to experience the consequences sooner or later. But the childish and devilish person inside him used to continue the act as he found it was so relaxing to see his senior's frustrated face. He knew Yoongi cannot punish him for doing less. Because he could complain his physical capabilities aren't a match with his senior's expectations.

''Park Jimin what the hell is wrong with you''.

''Sorry, sir it's hard for me to do 30 laps''.

Jimin replied internally laughing. He didn't know there were a few trainees and seniors were also there and he was purposefully causing his mentor embarrassed in front of the others. 

Yoongi took a deep breath clenching his jaw to keep his calm. It was so obvious Jimin was complaining even without trying. Z-ranker wasn't doing this only to save his pride he honestly need to help the lacking trainee to keep himself in the force. But Jimin who was taking the whole extra training schedule thing as a mock on him keep up with his bratty attitude.

Yoongi gets enough of it. He hates the whole thing about this but still, he couldn't openly scold a trainee for not being able to match the expectation. It's a rule inside the force. On one hand, he was angry as hell on the other hand he was so disappointed. Why the hell no one in the world wasn't ready to take his efforts genuinely. 

Throwing away all the thoughts Min Yoongi walked out of the indoor ground to take a phone call.   

''I am the senior agent Min Yoongi and I want to inform trainee park Jimin gonna stay this night out as he is supposed to go out with me''. 

And no one knew what kinda consequences the naive trainee Park gonna face for all the bratty acts he purposely does oblivious to the hint of concern his senior pays on him.

A/N: I won't save your ass this time. Good luck trainee park.    

Leave a star 🌟🌟🌟🌟👉👈🌟🌟🌟🌟

Update : 25/04/2022
Did you like the flow ?
Main plot is yet to start. So please bear if you found recent updates are boring 🙂👉👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 5.8K 56
πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑒 π‘ˆπ‘›π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑙 -πΎπ‘–π‘š π‘π‘Žπ‘šπ‘—π‘œπ‘œπ‘› π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝙸 :πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš— π™΄πš–πš™πš’πš›πšŽ
16.1K 457 43
Lynx works in a famous company owned by his boss, Darius. And because of the wickedness of their parents and difficulties of life he has to work for...
14.4K 1.4K 29
"I will marry you when I grow up". 16 years old Jungkook found the marriage proposal from the 8 years old boy extremely adorable, but he had no idea...
38.6K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...