I Can't Stop Even If It's Wro...

By needtoexpressit

Summary- Louis Tomlinson is a 19 year old and Harry Styles is 18 years old. They probably would have never me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 26 part 3
Chapter 26 part 4
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 9

956 30 4
By needtoexpressit

It's a little long.... I got carried away :p

Louis's POV:

I was nowhere near finishing my ice cream bowl, when Harry walked in the kitchen. And for the life of me, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was shirtless, the butterfly tattoo and the sparrow tattoos sitting beautifully all over his torso. And for some reason, he had his glasses on. They weren't exactly nerdy, but he looked something else in it.

He was wearing a black jumper, the waistline being covered perfectly, but as soon as my eyes drifted towards the Laurel leaves tattoos on his hipbones that were poking out a little, I felt my whole body heat up. What was happening to me? What is this cheeky devil doing to me, just by being in the same room with me?
I will admit that it got a little flirty back then, when I said that he looked hot in those glasses, but I was just trying to tease him a little, annoy him, because why shouldn't I? He has ruined my life and he deserves to remember every day that I am pissed at him! Maybe it's not exactly his fault per se, but if he wasn't so bloody big hearted, and maybe if he had refused to move here with his father, none of this would be happening! His dad and my mum would not be together! Hell, maybe she would not have even told me anything!

I watch carefully as he just slips into the kitchen, not acknowledging me. He is turned his back towards me, as he takes a glass from the shelf above and fills it up. By the way he is stretching his arm up to get the glass, I could see his back muscles flex. For some reason, it made me feel more hot. His skin looked smooth and creamy and his back structure was perfection in every sense.
His voice gets me out of my staring trance.

"Huh?" I ask snapping out of my thoughts about him.

"I said, that was mine...my ice cream bowl that I had paid for" he says holding the glass of water and his expressions seemed a little annoyed.

"Oh! And what makes you think I give a fuck about it? This is my house and I will eat whatever I want!" I say tauntingly.

The way his face changed from annoyed to angry was something that made me feel proud of meself!

"Yeah... ofcourse you don't. I mean, you are a rich spoiled brat after all!" He says that in a sarcastic tone, getting back at me.

Is he trying to get in trouble!? I think to myself. But obviously I cannot show that he had gotten under my skin, so I continued swiping my index finger through the bowl and lick the ice cream off of my finger, making sure he sees that I am not bothered by what he just said even though I was fighting an urge to kick him right then and there.
After a few seconds, I watch him fill his glass again, but this time he's taking it with him. I could've just let him go, but I still had to counter his previous comment and for that to happen, he needed to stay right here in the kitchen. So, i quickly get off the counter and cut him off before he could leave the kitchen.

"Where do you think you are going?" I say as I move towards him, crowding his space,  pushing him backwards towards the marble slab, until his hips are sticking to the edges of the slab.

"You think you could insult me in my own house and then, leave that easily?"

"I knew u were egoistic, but God, you are dumb too! This isn't only your house now, so grow up and let me leave!" He says trying to make his way past me.

Oh this is going to be fun! I think to myself as I slam a hand on the cupboard, blocking his left side. You are not getting out that easy curly!

"Those glasses making u bold?" I say as I walk a little more closer to him, completely cutting off his chances of leaving. He had no right to look that good in those glasses. I didn't want them off, but I wanted him to think of me everytime he put them on!

"Don't need to! You are delusional to think that I will apologise to u for anything I said" he says casually, making sure I don't pick up that he was slightly uncomfortable with our proximity.

"Oh, I am not gonna make u apologise, Harold. No, no. You wish I would have asked u to do that!" I say with a smirk. And the way his expressions changed from being sarcastic to being confused, was everything to me.

I pick the ice cream bowl that was still half filled, not giving him much space to even  move. He just watched me contently.

"Rich brat u say?" I say licking tips of my fingers covered in ice cream, looking at him. The way he clutched the glass tighter in his hands, made me smirk on the inside.

"Spoiled too! U forgot adding spoiled" he says cheekily, thinking it was the right time to sass me. But it made me chuckle lightly. Those glasses are making him bold, aren't they?

I take a dollop of ice cream on my index and middle finger and I start tracing his swallow tattoos with those ice cream covered fingers. The sharp gasp that left his mouth made me smile.
Tracing my fingers, I say, "You know, i wasn't joking when I said u look hot in those glasses...not to mention how sexy u look shirtless with all these tattoos on you..."

"If you are trying to get me to agree to make out with u again, it isn't going to work!" He says in a shivery voice. I chuckle lightly at that.

By now, I had moved my fingers to trace his butterfly tattoo, as I watched him eyeing my fingers, breathing heavily and clutching that glass tightly. His skin is warm but the ice cream was still cold, as it hadn't been out long. Watching him like this made me wonder, what will happen if I lick it all up with my tongue. He would absolutely lose his shit, wouldn't he? But for the time being I focused on tracing.
I stop my motions and i take the glass away from his hand scared that by the way he is gripping it, he will break it and get himself hurt.
Now that his hands were free he gripped the edge of the slab when I traced the other half of the butterfly tattoo.

"It's making u feel good isn't it? The coldness of the sweet against your warm skin? My fingers on your torso? Even though it's cold and coated, your body is getting hot at the sensation, isn't it? Having its vanilla scent mixed in with your sweaty musk is driving u crazy, isn't it? Tell me Harry,...it's making u feel good, isn't it?" I ask as I move around tracing his belly button.

I could feel his stomach heaving when I continued circling around his belly button. The way his breathing changed, i could feel the heat pulsing through him. And as if things couldn't have gotten any better, he breathes a "yes" in response to what I had asked.
As soon as he said it, I pull off my fingers. He gives me this confused expression and i just grab the glass of water and drink from it slowly, watching him making sense of what just happened.

"What?" I ask him, pretending I don't know what I just did there.

"Uhm- why- why did you stop?" He asks me, still breathing heavily, in a polite tone looking down at his ice cream covered torso.

Not so bold now, eh? I think, but don't say it out loud.

"Stop what?" I smirked, curious as to how he will try to explain it to me.

He just stares at me in confusion as I look at him with no expression other than a smirky smile. When he doesn't respond for a few more seconds, I ask him, "Got your tongue tied, Styles?"

He still doesn't say anything, but his expressions have changed from confused to annoyed and angry and I mentally pat my back at that. He just stands a little more straighter than before and proceeds to leave.

As he was stomping up the stairs, I follow behind him, mocking a sweet accent, teasing him as he walks, saying "Aww, did you think I was gonna make you feel good? Well, if you had been a good boy Harry, I might have thought about it!"

He is still not saying anything, just angrily walking towards his room. You did it Tommo! You got under his skin!

I could've stopped the teasing when he reached his room, me following behind, but where's the fun in that? So, I entered in his room, closing the door behind me. I look around and see him in the bathroom, wetting a towel probably to clean his chest and stomach. I swiftly make my way in there, and snatch the towel away from his hand.

"Woah! What are you doing?" I ask feigning a gasp and shock.

"Give it back Tomlinson! And get out!" He snaps at me trying to reach the hand clutching towel as I constantly move it around to keep it away from his reach.

Oh he might be tall and hot but he isn't a match for my tricks!

"Ooh someone's being rude rn!" I say pursing my lips in a pouty shape, making him more angry.

"I am warning you! Give. It. Back!" He says in a deep and stern voice, looking at me.

As if that'll scare me!

I also stop moving my hands and proceed to pretend to give it back to him. And as soon as his hand reaches for it, I throw it on the floor of the room.

He just gives me this deathly stare in contrast to my cheeky smile and moves to grab the towel when I slam the bathroom door shut with one hand, the other one guiding his waist to stick to the door this time. His back was completely fixed on the door as both my hands were on either side of his shoulders.

"Who said you are allowed to wash it off?" I say, leaning close to him.

"I don't need your permission! So, fuck. Off!" He says with a serious expression on his face. For a moment I consider leaving him like that, all creamed up and frustrated, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction that quickly!

"I said you weren't allowed to wash it off. But i didn't say I wouldn't help u clean it up!" I say, in a soft, deep voice, leaning closer to his face.

For whatever reason, his face softened when i said that and I took that as a cue to jab at him again.

"I am gonna lick it all clean!" I say, as I don't even give him time to react and attach my tongue to his swallow tattoo on the right and starts swerving my tongue on it.
He gasps loudly, and I, smirk inside.

"Stop- jus- what are you doing!?" He says breathing heavily, trying to move away from me, but I hold his hips firmly against the door and continue attacking his ice cream covered chest tattoos.

All this time, he was trying to control his breathing, gasping everytime I lick a new spot on his torso. Oh yeah, I wasn't sticking to the usual tattoos anymore! I realised, this will drive him more insane! I would lick around his collar bones, his sternum (the space b/w his chest),  his stomach, his belly button, his sides... but definitely not his nipples, watching him, close his eyes and lean his head against the door everytime my fingers lightly traced the place where I had licked.
When I reach his hipbones, his eyes shoot open and he's watching me as I move my tongue in a straight line from left to right. I hear him taking a sharp breath and clutch the door handle when I start tracing the Laurel leaves tattoo on his right hipbone. I do the same motion to reach to his left hipbone and trace the tattoo, when I dip my fingers in the waistband of his jumper and slide it just a little down so that his tattoo is completely visible to me.
I was mesmerized by his v-line. It was so damn sharp! Without thinking twice, I kissed and licked his tattoo. And the way he moaned, had me biting the skin.

"Ow! What the fuck Louis!?" He says shifting to the side on the door. His face giving that confused expression again.

"What? You didn't like when i did this-" I say as I bite the skin, a little above his hipbone, on his waist.

"Ow! Jesus! Stop biting me!" He says trying to get my head away from his waist.

"Did it hurt?" I say, still sitting on my knees, my eyes focused on his face. I will admit I was a little concerned.

"Yeah. A little-" he starts off but gets cut off by my tongue licking over the bite mark I had just made on his waist.

I continue licking at the two bite marks, trying to soothe the burn, loving the way Harry was trying so hard to wiggle his way away from me. But it felt like, it was either that he didn't want to move or that I had crowded him so much that he didn't have space to move. Either option was fine with me as long as I got to tease him. And then I notice he was hard! Shit! Is he hard since the moment I started? Is he gay? The last thought came as a rude awakening to what was I doing and why!? I quickly got up from my knees and stood a feet away from him, panicking at the thoughts running through my mind. The fact that my boxers were tight too down there, wasn't helping!
No! No! I am not- My thoughts were interrupted by Harry's voice.

"Are you okay? Louis? What happened?" He says with a concerned voice. He must've noticed my panic. I was still in my head, so he tries to move to touch my arm or something, and I back off really quick, afraid that his touch would make me do something that I would regret later.

"Is everything ok?" He says trying to come closer to me.

"Just- it's nothing. I have to go!" I say in a rushed voice, making my way out the bathroom and towards his bedroom door. As i was about to reach the door, I feel him grabbing my elbow and turning me.

"What's gotten into u suddenly!? Is everything ok?" He is still concerned, his grip is gentle and his body, God! It's totally flushed. I don't know why but every rational or irrational thought I had in my mind about what i was doing jumps out of the window when my eyes fall over to his lips and the way he keeps licking them. The gasps he had let out must've left his lips dry. And those glasses, they were looking so damn sinful, begging to be fogged by his heavy breathing. I don't wait any more second, as I pull him in for a kiss.
He was shocked obviously but didn't try to resist and soon enough he was kissing me back. Our lips were moving in sync. It wasn't passionate or deep but hungry and wanting. And when I started moving him backwards to get him on the bed, all those memories of last time came flooding back. And then, as we were about to reach the bed, he pushed me back with force.

I didn't understand what he just did. This time I was the one giving him confused looks.

"What are you doing!?" He asks in a rather shocked voice.

"Uh- Kissing you!?" I say, thinking what kind of stupid question was that!

There is a moment of silence as none of us speaks. He doesn't even try to look me in the eyes. He's just looking at his feet. I think about saying something but Harry beats me to actually saying out loud.

"I think you should go to your room. I have to wake up early tmmrw, so, night" he says, picking the towel up from the floor and making his way to the bed.
This is offensive to be honest! How could you just ask someone in the middle of a very heated kiss to stop and leave. Oh no no! This isn't how it's supposed to end! It's gonna end with me making him wanting me, needing me and me, walking away, laughing at him!

"What are you gonna do about your boner? Gonna wank after I leave?" I say tauntingly, hoping to get a reaction out of him, and I did. But it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I was hoping for a frustrated, annoyed or embarrassed reaction. Instead, I got a smirking Harry.

"Why? You wanna watch? I bet that will help your situation down there, wouldn't it Louis? He says smirking at me as he gets under the covers and throws out his jumper on the floor.

Shit! How did he know I am hard? It's not even that prominent! I watch him as he leans on the bed, facing me, with both arms tucked under his head, a smirk plastered on his face. I tried to embarass him and he reversed it on me! How's that even possible? I just stand there watching him, unable to get my thoughts together.

"Do you want me to help you with your problem or are you gonna take care of it yourself?" He asks in a calm, collected way, after a few seconds.

How is he so calm rn? Doesn't he have a boner to take care of!? And did he just really say that? It doesn't matter, you are gonna have to show him that he isn't gonna get under ur skin! So, acting normally, i just flipped him off with a smile and proceeded to leave his room before his voice stopped me.

"Hey, Tomlinson!" He yells from his bed.

I turn around with the same unbothered expression.

"You made me feel really good! Guess u really like making me feel good, don't you Louis?" he says in a soft voice.

The statement could almost be mistaken for a genuine reaction but was actually sarcastic, from tip to end! I knew it, sensed it the moment he smirked.
I flip him off again and slam shut his door. Walking to my room I have only one thought in my mind, "Oh! I am gonna make him pay for that one!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 735 6
harry styles was 18 when he had a one night stand with famous singer louis tomlinson. he never saw him again after, and found himself pregnant with l...
1.2M 49K 17
Eighteen year old Harry Styles just graduated high school and landed a summer job as a water boy for his favorite football team. His job description...
1.5K 65 7
Harry and Louis have been friends since they were young, only living a street apart for years. They played with toy trains and paper airplanes, they...