DBS Reacts to DBZA

By Newdawn57

After the tournament of power, a black robed being arrives at the stadium. Declaring the timeline corrupted... More

Prologue
Bardock Father of Goku
Episode of Bardock
The Return of Raditz!... Wait...
And They All Lived Happily Ever... Oh...
Happily Ever Afterlife
Snakeway to Heaven
Vegeta: Kills Bugs Dead
No One Ever Listens To The Magical Dragon
Saiyans? On My Planet? (It's More Likely Than You Think)
Nappa's Best Day Ever
The Set Up
The Punchline (Part 1)
The Punchline (Part 2)
The Punchline (Part 3)
Looks Like The Z-Warriors Are Blasting Off Again!
A Rose By Any Other Namek
Dr Briefs Made This Episode In A Cave... WITHABOXOFSCRAPS!
No Country For Old Namekians
Operation: Dodoria Drop
Vam qan Namek
A Lovely Bunch of Dragonballs
It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Saiyan
到着を恐怖!! 敬礼, ギニュー特戦隊!!
Namekimania 2011
Stop! Celebrate and Witness, Goku's Back From 100X Fitness!
The Good, the Bad, and the Purple
Grand Theft Goku
The Best Laid Plans of Saiyans and Nameks
Nail is Piccolo, and so can you!
Alien VS. Piccolo
The Saiyan Formerly Known As Prince
Leave it to Freezer
Freeza Burn
Freeza: The Final Cut Part 1
Freeza: The Final Cut Part 2
Freeza: The Final Cut Part 3
My Family

The Heartless Hero

6.2K 44 19
By Newdawn57

Tenjo took off from Capsule Corp, taking the fight to the sky, the 2 Saiyans in hot pursuit. He let them attack him first. Vegeta tried to boot him in the chest, but he simply dodged it. Goku tried to get him in the back, but he just dodged again. "Could you at least try to take me seriously?" He said mockingly.

Vegeta scoffed. "Cocky bastard." "There's a staunch difference between cockiness and confidence in one's abilities, not that I'd expect you of all people to know the difference." Tenjo rebuked. "Case in point..." Tenjo disappeared and reappeared in front of Vegeta, his hand glowing black. Vegeta instinctively leaned back to dodge the ki blast, but Tenjo just tilted his palm to aim at Vegeta's new position and blasted, hitting the prince point blank and sending him flying.

Tenjo turned to Goku. "For me's sake, just go blue already." He said, exasperated at Goku's untransformed state. Goku frowned, doing as the patroller asked. Tenjo smiled. "This timeline may be highly corrupted, but it's in those types that the strongest variants reside. Let's see just how strong you are with that form."

Goku fired off a Kamehameha sphere which Tenjo phased through and teleported above Goku, who had tried to use the distraction from the sphere to punch Tenjo, and delivered an axe kick that sent the Son patriarch rocketing down to Capsule Corp. "So no improvement at all to reflexes or speed, eh? It's like getting God ki turned them into simple fucking rookies." He groaned before teleporting back down to the building. He saw the 2 bleeding in their respective craters before sighing.

"So you're even lacking battle smarts? Jesus, how have you managed to survive this long?!" Tenjo questioned, hysterical at the fact that he wasn't even getting a good fight out of this. "Okay enough. Full Power NOW, else I'm blowing up 50 planets, and Namek may be among them, I don't know. I'll just teleport somewhere and start blasting." Tenjo declared his ultimatum. The 2 stood up and did as the Patroller ordered. "Kaioken!" Goku roared, his blue aura becoming tinged with red.

"WRONG! The both of you! Dear God, the Whis in this timeline has taught you nothing!" Tenjo yelled. "What?" Vegeta asked confused. "When you're using God ki, you're supposed to rein all the ki into your body. It makes you SO much stronger. Seriously, If the simple god form is your base form infused with god ki, then Super Saiyan blue forms should be 50x times stronger than them and they aren't! Have you seriously never asked yourself why that is?!"

Vegeta and Goku looked at each other before following Tenjo's instructions. Vegeta's hair went from light blue to dark blue, entering the state of royal blue once more, his power skyrocketing. Goku did the same, his body giving off a smoke-like aura of red and blue, his power increasing dramatically as well. "Why?" Goku asked. Tenjo raised an eyebrow. "Why what?" He answered. "Why am I get helping you get stronger?" Tenjo stroked his chin.

"Actually on second thought, it doesn't make sense, does it? Why would I help the enemy get stronger?" He asked himself, very pointedly glaring at Caulfila. "That's actually really stupid." He finished before suddenly raising his hand and blasting the 2 of them, making them charge at him again, except this time they were much faster. Tenjo flared his aura, continuing to dodge any attack they sent his way. Then they suddenly stopped. Tenjo tilted his head. It looked like the 2 were making a plan.

Vegeta splayed his glowing hands in front of him before using Lucora Gun. Tenjo shook his head while dodging every blast. "Really, Prince? You're gonna use that basic formula of "Shoot enough times and you'll hit the target eventually"?" He asked before he sensed Goku. He turned and saw him firing a massive Kamehameha straight at Tenjo. Tenjo didn't falter though. He simply flew straight through the blast, grabbed Goku by the gi and threw him straight at Vegeta. The 2 were haggard, bleeding and spent. They powered up and prepared their respective strongest attacks.

"KAMEHAME..."

"PROMINENCE..."

Tenjo prepared himself. This one might actually do a tiny bit of damage.

"HA!!!"

"FLASH!!!"

The 2 attacks, ruby red and sapphire blue mixed and collided with Tenjo, giving off a terrific explosion. The 2 Saiyans panted before hearing something that made their hearts sink.

"You know, if you trained, actually trained, then that attack might have done some damage." The 2 looked up and saw Tenjo, completely and utterly unphased. He raised his palm and said, "Demon flash." A huge beam of black energy flowed out of his hand, blasting the 2 Saiyans and rendering them completely broken. Tenjo picked them up, threw them onto the balcony alongside a pouch of senzu beans, and walked inside.

Piccolo walked into the building and saw Tenjo at the bar, consuming... he had no idea what it was but it was some kind of expensive alcohol, judging by the bottle. He sat down next to the warrior. "Well hello. Care for a drink or do you just want to ask a question or two?" Tenjo asked, raising his glass. Piccolo lowered his hand, cutting to the chase. "'Demon flash.' Only I know how to teach that move. You despise us and want to kill us, yet you know our techniques. So just who are you?" Tenjo's eyes screwed. "Oh, shiiit. Tenjo, you fucking moron." He whispered, facepalming. "It's a long story." He tried to deflect. "We've got plenty of time." Piccolo retorted.

"Okay, okay, okay. I guess we're not gonna be able to handle 3 weeks in the same room without knowing anything about each other." He finished his drink before taking a deep breath. "Well first, the timeline you're all watching is known as The Prime Timeline. Imagine it as a great big river, with little rivers branching off of it. Those are separate timelines and sometimes those timelines get corrupted and have to be cleansed or destroyed in extreme circumstances. Your timeline is an extremely special case. Not only is it highly corrupted itself, but it's also infecting other timelines. That's why I'm using the viewing as an advanced method of clean up."

"Anyway, back to the Prime Timeline. After the battle with Cell, a black meteorite landed on top of Mt Paozu. You were the one who investigated and, according to what you told me, you found me, as an infant, alongside my sword and an engraved scroll. The scroll was written by my mother and father. After doing some research, it turns out they were members of an extremely ancient apex race, one capable of creating their own universes and mastering all forms of combat and ki. One that the little bastard king tried to exterminate because they wouldn't bow down to him and accept his rule. So, he sent an army of angels and gods of destruction to kill them. An army that was completely wiped out."

Piccolo turned to him. "I thought Angels were unkillable?" "They're not. That's a lie they constantly spout so they can maintain their dictatorship over the 12 universes. They're physically immortal in that they can't age, but they can most definitely still be killed just like everyone else." Tenjo corrected. "Anyway, when my mother, the Queen of the race, and my father, the General of the army, saw that Zeno desired to wipe us all out, no matter how many millennia it took, they decided to send me to the one place I would be safe, the Prime Timeline, because that's the one thing the gods can't meddle with and just as a precaution, placed a power limiter on me, so when you found me as a kid, I had a strength similar to what is described as Kid Buu," Tenjo explained, nonchalantly.

Piccolo sputtered. "What?! But if that's true, then you were stronger than anyone on the planet at that point! What was your normal power level as a kid?!" "When I managed to get the power limiter removed, my strength seemed to multiply by 10 so 10X stronger than Kid Buu," Tenjo answered. "Wow. So what, what happened after?" Piccolo asked.

"Well, you brought me to Kame house and somehow, the team concluded that I should be raised by you, Roshi, and Tien. You mentioned something about when anyone else touched me, I'd start screaming and kicking but I was calm in the arms of any of you 3. From that point, I was in your care for the next 7 years. I started my training at about 4, like Gohan. At some point, you went to the ancestral Namekian homelands on Namek and went through some trials. It gave you an ability called Reactive Evolution. Essentially, you could get stronger without fusing with namekians, simply by training. When the Buu incident came around, you were as strong as Super Perfect Cell. That still didn't help that much though." "Well, if you were so strong that you could beat Buu easily, why didn't you?" Piccolo questioned.

"Because you told me to keep my power level as low as possible to not attract this Goku person's attention. I couldn't understand why but I followed your instructions and I just observed. Throughout the whole incident, He continuously made the stupidest decisions possible: Goku wouldn't stop the walking talking Napolean Complex's hissy fit, he chose to not kill Buu with his Super Saiyan 3, he chose to not fuse with said Complex in the world of the Kai's for no reason and risked all of Universe 7. I was flabbergasted when everyone was cheering him on the lookout. Couldn't they see that he wasn't a man worthy of praise? Couldn't they see that he was responsible for so much needless death?! I decided to look into this and found out that he had been doing this self-serving bullshit for years and everyone still believed that he was a martyr!" Tenjo exclaimed.

"I only met him a few times but every single time, he continuously pushed the question of "How strong are you?" I asked him once why it mattered and the look he gave me told me so much about him, I didn't need to ask any further questions and I just left. He looked at me like he was confused. Like he couldn't understand that a person's strength wasn't the only true measure of their value. That was the last time I ever civilly spoke to him, and the last time I spoke to him for about 3-4 years." "Where'd you go?"

"I travelled the universe, helping people whenever they were in need. I spent my time destroying any Frieza force members or groups I could find too but when the Force started to coalesce, I investigated. I found out Frieza had been revived. After I decimated his entire private army and beat that fucking pompous grin off the smug bastard's face, I found out about the Tournament of Power. I raced back to Earth as fast as I could but the entire planet was destroyed. When I told Whis to rewind it and he refused because it would break the so-called 'heavenly laws', I just copied and improved his time-reversal technique, used it on Earth and flew to the area of the highest Ki concentration. I found the bumpkin and some goat thing called Moro, huh, thinking about it, I don't even know what Moro is." Tenjo said, appearing to be lost in thought before continuing his story.

"Anyway, the moron was going to give a senzu bean to Moro so I killed Moro before he could consume the bean. I copied his ability too, it was really cool. I turned around and just ripped into the idiot, berating him, trying to make it clear just how stupid his decision was but he just wouldn't listen. I think he somehow believed he was in the right. Either way, I couldn't care less. I'd had enough so I killed him. When everyone got to the battlefield and I told them about what I did, they all looked at me like I was the villain and got into battle stances except you. You asked me why I did it and I tried explaining myself but the Complex cut me off, saying that I wasn't allowed to speak and then he tried attacking me. I deflected his attack and immobilised him, clearly showing my intention not to hurt anyone. It was at that moment that Beerus and Whis arrived and did what they do best; Make a situation so, so much worse."

"They claimed that I was under arrest for the usage of Angel techniques and tampering with time. I told them that I had saved the world and then I asked Beerus why he had done nothing. What he said next broke me. "It's not my job to protect life. And besides Goku's group was doing a good enough job of it." His entire reason for being the God of destruction is to make sure the mortal count is as high as possible by killing threats that are detrimental to the mortal count and yet when I increase that mortal count by around 4 billion, I'm the monster?!"

"I couldn't take it. I killed them both and took their energy, strengthening myself. When the entire team tried attacking me, I lost it. I killed them. I kept killing until I realised everything in Universe 7 was dead. And I had gotten stronger. So much stronger."

"I decided I'd kill Zeno. Cut this shit off at the source.  But for that I'd need power so I rampaged throughout all creation, killing and absorbing the subsequent life energy from every being alive. But I still didn't feel like I was strong enough, so I travelled to the afterlife and absorbed the souls of everything that has ever lived. I went to the brat's palace and killed the Grand Priest when he tried to stop me. I murdered all of the guards too. When I stood in front of the brat, he tried to erase me, but he couldn't, and let me tell you I've never felt better than when I saw the despair bloom over his face and it was doubly beautiful because there were 2 of them. When I killed them, white energy flowed out of their corpses and into me. The ability to create and destroy, all mine."

"I recreated the 12 universes and fused them into 1 universe that was infinite so there'd be no recourse squabbling, I destroyed all the Kai's and moved Namek closer to Earth. As such, after the whole matter had fizzled out, the Prime Timeline, my home, is an absolute Utopia because of my actions." Tenjo finished, grabbing the alcohol bottle and pouring himself another drink. Piccolo was simply, well you can't say shocked, that's not a good enough descriptor but it was close enough. He could only stammer out a single question:

"Why?"

Tenjo chuckled in amusement. "'Why? Why, why, why?' Why is that the only thing you people can ever say? Shouldn't it be obvious?"

"Fine. Let's start with the so-called 'heroes'. The Z Fighters are nothing more than self-serving, incompetent sociopaths masquerading as guardians to justify their battle lust. All you have to do to discredit them is look at their actions. Vegeta allowed Cell to power up for a better challenge, endangering the universe. Krillin didn't destroy 18 because of sexual attraction, disregarding the needs of the many for his own desires. Goku, Christ, take your pick. The Z fighters are incompetent and self-serve at the expense of billions of life forms while championing themselves as the galactic right-doers."

"Moving onto the being who exists solely to help life flourish in Universe 7, Shin. Well, his incompetence was evident in the Buu fiasco where he had no clue as to how powerful the mortals in his universe are. Making a big fuss of people the Z fighters could handle individually with ease. If fucking Pui Pui was seen as such a big threat, then Shin should have been involved back when Cell showed up. He doesn't need to be powerful but at least aware of what's going on in his universe.

"Beerus. Dear god, Beerus. Beerus is a lazy glutton who spends the majority of his time blowing up planets or talking about all the people and places he's blown up. Given that he's millions of years old, it's fair to say he's probably killed at least 50X as many people as Kid Buu. When Beerus actually blows up planets, he is absolutely not doing his job, most of those planets contributed to increasing the mortal count. More often than not, he seems to use his job as leverage specifically so he doesn't have to get involved in affairs."

"The balance of a universe is meant to be maintained by two forces: A kaioshin that creates planets and lifeforms, and a hakaishin that destroys planets that threaten the mortal count. Except in Universe 7, there's a teeny-weeny problem. Shin, the resident Kai, isn't making new fucking planets!  As such Beerus isn't maintaining any sort of balance when he's constantly destroying planets over what is definitively the most trivial bullshit. Oh yeah, and the kicker to this imbalance shtick, is Beerus was the one who sealed Old Kai away, making it even less likely for the kaioshin to do their part of the arrangement. Meaning, for a set period of time, Beerus was murdering planets willy nilly for his own benefit rather than for any cosmic purpose with there being no way for them to be replaced!"

"So, aside from 'extort planets for free food and then murder billions of innocent people regardless', what else constitutes "doing your job" for Beerus? How about not doing your fucking job at all. Is Majin Buu tearing through the galaxy? Eh, the Kais can deal with that. He chooses to do jackshit. Frieza blowing up planets and enslaving people, decreasing the mortal count? I'll fucking enlist him to blow up planets I don't feel like blowing up. Moro is destroying the Universe? Fucking disappear and do nothing as the only good angel gets himself killed to protect the Universe." Tenjo sighed and got up, beginning to pace.

"And finally, there's Zeno, the little dictator. The absolute worst-case scenario for a god. A being of supreme power, that has absolutely no regard for life in any form, and will completely remove you from existence for the most minor of reasons or for choosing to not live under his rule, as my people did. He's a child yes, but a child who tortures animals for fun. He can't care less about ending so many innocent lives and causing so much needless destruction. That stupid-ass innocence excuse doesn't stand up. He knows what he is doing. He knows that he is killing quadrillions, quintillions, and octillions of people in the blink of an eye, and he does not care. He is a true monster."

"I'm quite certain that I was told he is neutral. He destroys and creates. He destroyed universes to balance the omniverse. Right?" Piccolo said, remembering a conversation he had with Elder Kai a while back. Tenjo stopped pacing and looked at the Namekian.

"Neutral? NEUTRAL? Were you ever told that he destroyed several universes because and I quote directly "he was in a bad mood"? That's not neutral, that's a terrifyingly powerful being throwing the omniverse's greatest temper tantrum, and taking it out on lesser creatures. Nobody in the entirety of creation could or should get away with that morally. Did you know that after going through the time scrolls for hundreds of timelines, I have never once been shown that he has the ability to create in any capacity? He has only been shown to be a pure force of destruction. The supreme god of destruction; That is Zeno. But then I turned up and I made sure that he can never hurt anyone ever again." Tenjo concluded, spreading his arms.

"As for my infatuation with power, that's simple. This omniverse works on might makes right. So, why not be the mightiest being?"

Piccolo nodded, having been able to keep up with the time patroller. During Tenjo's speech, he heard the door creak. He knew the others were listening in. "May I ask a couple more questions?" "Sure thing." "Those 2 Saiyans. How are they so strong... and alive?"

Tenjo huffed. "Bardock and Gine? During the Namek crisis when the wish was made on Shenron to resurrect all the people Frieza and his men had ever killed, that did include the Saiyans. When Bardock realised he was alive, he rocked up to the palace and murdered that asshole, King Vegeta. He gained control over the Saiyan race and had them rebuild. He strengthened the zenkai function in his and his wife's biology so that they would get much stronger than the rest of the Saiyans and the 2 trained constantly. Right now Gine's twice as strong as Beerus and Bardock's 50X stronger than Gine. In their base forms. And they both know Super Saiyan 2. As such, they're the strongest Saiyans in history."

"Why such a massive power difference between him and his wife?" "That's because Gine wasn't that into training. She did the bare minimum to appease Bardock while he was much more extreme with his own training." Tenjo answered.

"After I'd killed and rebuilt everything, I was recruited into the time patrol but I was put under their care. They immediately trained me to stabilise my power output so that there would be no collateral damage to the city when I go about my daily life. My spar, I don't know if I can call it a spar, more like a deathmatch but that's what it was televised as, with Bardock was the most challenging, life-threatening battle I've ever experienced." He finished.

"Well. Now that you've got your answers, may I be left to drink alone in peace? We can start up the next batch of videos tomorrow."  He asked. Piccolo nodded, leaving Tenjo to his drink.

(A/N Before someone tries to burn me alive,  YES I did, in fact, copy, paste and add to text that was from some very eloquent speakers on Reddit.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 247 22
Future Gohan goes back in time with Future Trunks to save the future.
1.3K 26 17
Amidst escaping from the future, Goku Black spotted Trunks in his time machine. Shooting a laser only a little earlier than in the official story, hi...
709 3 19
As a young teenager, Prince Vegeta inquires about Kakarot and is sent to track him down and retrieve, or kill, him. But Vegeta underestimated the str...
87.7K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...