Yugioh Male Reader X Female Y...

Por Armcommander13

Your just Starting out in real life. when after witnessing an argument between your twin sisters, you take yo... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1 The Journey
A/N
Chapter 2 Meeting Yugi's Friends
Chapter 3 Kidnapping and Duelling
Chapter 4 A Few Gifts And A Duel For Yugi
A/N
Chapter 5 The Boat Trip Duel
Chapter 6 Duellist Kingdom Round 1
Chapter 7 Duellist Kingdom Round 2
Chapter 8 A duel with Panik
Chapter 9: triple threat
Chapter 10 Kaiba vs. Yugi Part 1
Chapter 11 Kaiba vs. Yugi Part 2
Chapter 12 Tea vs. Mai
Chapter 13 Restoration and the finals Round 1.
Chapter 14 The Finals Round 2 Joey vs. Keith
Chapter 15: Joey vs. Yugi
Chapter 16: Reader vs. Molly
Chapter 17 Reader Vs. Seto Kaiba
A/N
Chapter 18: Pegasus Vs. Yugi and Reader
Chapter 19 A Romance and Rebecca's Wrath
Chapter 20 A Cyber Adventure
A/N
Battle City Arc
Chapter 21: Battle City Starters.
Chapter 22 A Friend and Rival Appears
Chapter 23 An Odd-Eyes Surprise
Chapter 24 A Reunion Duel
Chapter 25 A Dark Duel
Chapter 26: Arlan vs Ishizu
Chapter 27: Mind Trouble And A Reunion
Chapter 28:The 12 finalists and Yami Bakura Returns
Chapter 29: Yami Yugi vs Yami Bakura and Reese arrives late
A/N
Chapter 30: The Wrath of an Egyptian God and Evil awakens
Chapter 31: Mai Vs Yami Marik
Chapter 32: Molly vs Reese
Chapter 33: Arlan Vs Duke
Chapter 34: Reader vs Lee
Chapter 35: Kaiba vs Ishizu
Cyber Arc
Introduction to Deck Masters.
Chapter 36 A Cyber Beginning
Vote
A/N
Chapter 37: Harpies to Blue-Eyes
A/N
A/N
Chapter 38: Supreme King Blue-Eyes
Chapter 39: Machines and Angels
A/N
Chapter 40: Rulers To Red-eyes
A/N
A/N
Chapter 41: Dark Magicians attack
Chapter 42: Dino's Blackwings
Chapter 43: Double dragons
Chapter 44: Strike of the big 5
A/N
Chapter 45: Battle City Continues Part 1
Chapter 46: Battle City Continues Part 2
Chapter 46: Battle City Finals Marik Vs Joey
Chapter 47: Battle City Finals Y/N Vs Arlan
A/N
Chapter 48: Battle City Finals Yugi Vs Kaiba
A/N
Chapter 49: Battle City Finals Molly Vs Noah
Chapter 50: Battle City Finals Molly Vs Y/N
Chapter 51: Battle City Finals: The final Duel
A/N
Season 4 Waking the dragons
Chapter 52: Rise of a new evil
Chapter 53: Possessed Harpies vs Blue-eyes
Chapter 54: The Tournament begins Molly Vs Arlan
A/N
Chapter 55: Ishizu Vs Alister
Chapter 56: The Tournament: Part 3 Leon Vs Duke
Chapter 57: Clash of the Titans Y/N vs Ghost?
Chapter 58: The Tournament part 4 Raphael vs Zigfried
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 60: Jax Vs Valon
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 61: Lee Vs Joey
Chapter 62: Blair Vs Reese
Chapter 63: Blue-eyes Vs Blue-eyes
A/N
A/N
Chapter 62: Blue-eyes Vs Red-eyes
A/N

Chapter 59: Panik Strikes again

716 10 6
Por Armcommander13

(A/N: right yugi fans I planned this chapter so that some focus was done on the reader and Mai and I brought back an old foe just to make things interesting. Hope you like the surprise chapter, without further ado, lets get on with it.)

(Back on the Island where Duellist Kingdom was set)

Panik is seen crawling through the grass and collapses just as a medical helicopter spots him and flies down, the doctor on board goes over to him and feels for a pulse and finds one. (A/N: I don't know if Panik was burnt to a crisp but for the sake of argument Panik escapes with very light burns.)

Doctor: This man is alive get him on the stretcher and lets get this man's injuries seen to.

The medical staff get Panik on a stretcher and onto the helicopter to be taken to hospital.

(Time skip)

Panik is brought into hospital where he wakes up with his injuries wrapped.

Panik: Nurse where am I?

Nurse: You are in a Kaiba Corp hospital, where we have treated you for minor burns but you should be released in a few hours. (A/N: I will make him heal quickly otherwise the chapter can't continue also this is going to be quite long but bare with me coz it will soon make sense and we will get to the duel.)

Panik looks around and sees his uniform along with is deck but realises that his deck isn't strong enough to take on the y/n or his friends however he knew that he would have to build a deck that would play to his strengths and that would be the remanence of his old zombie deck. Which like him looked like it could do with healing.

(A few hours later)

Panik had been discharged and he was looking to rebuild his deck and realised that it was too badly damaged to rebuild, so he hacked into kaiba Corp and scanned through the decks that were in the system till he came across one particular deck, so he copied the deck and then he used the money that he had saved to create the deck card for card till both main and extra deck were complete.

Once the deck was finished he knew that he then needed to find his target and as fortune would have it a flyer hit him in the face, which showed the tournament and where it was being held so he set off to get to the tournament while buying a hooded cloak for him to wear.

(Back at the tournament)

Announcer: it is time for the next duel can everyone gather to see who will duel next.

????: not so fast I challenge Mai Valentine to a duel and if I win she gives up duelling for good.

Mai: And what if I win?

????: Then I will leave and you will never see me again.

Mai: That's pretty hard since I haven't seen your face stranger.

????: (Chuckles) Oh you know me better than you think.

The hooded figure pulls his hood down to reveal Panik.

Mai: Panik? But I thought you were burnt to a crisp after your duel with Yugi?

Panik: Surprised to see me? Well no thanks to your boyfriend and his friends, I managed to survive though I got away with light burns, my old deck was not so fortunate so I had to build a new one instead, which I will now use to take revenge for my old one. So what will it be Mai, will you face me a second time or will you run scared like I had you do the last time we duelled.

Y/N: Mai doesn't need to prove anything, with the deck that she has now she could beat you the only reason you beat Mai last time, was because you had your scare tactics and flamethrowers but this time your in broad daylight and you no longer have your flamethrowers to scare anyone.

Mai blushes when she hears y/n stand up for her.

Panik: Well what will it be Mai or would you prefer to have y/n hold your hand he duel me instead?

Mai: That is enough out of you, they should rename you fog horn coz instead of causing Panik all you do is talk, I accept your terms and after I beat you, I don't want to ever see you again ever understand?

Panik: perfectly, now come down here and duel me.

Mai turns and walks down towards the arena you follow her and before she exits the tunnel you turn her towards you.

Y/N: You have nothing to prove to anyone Mai, I've seen what your capable of and your an amazing duellist, so go out there and beat his ass till he leaves with his tail between his legs like the dog he is.

She smiles at you but before she leaves you pull her in for a kiss.

Y/N: that was for luck.

Mai nods as she exits the tunnel. With her face a little bit red.

Panik: So you have decided to face me.

Mai: I was afraid of you before but without any of your intimidation tactics your just a bully with a grudge.

Panik's eye twitched when he heard Mai say that.

Panik: well I may not have the fire from before but I can still make you quake in your boots.

Mai: we shall see panik you had me running scared last time we met, but I have grown as a person and as duellist and your about to see just how much but I will let my deck speak for itself so lets get this duel going.

Panik/Mai: Duelling

Panik – LP 8000

Mai – LP 8000

Panik: I will go first. I will set two cards face down and then normal summon raidraptor - tribute Lanius

Mai registered a look of shock because she thought like everyone else that Panik would be playing zombies.

Panik: Surprised you should be considering I hacked into your boyfriend's data base and created this deck from the data I copied. And now I will use it to reek a terrible revenge on you.

Mai: You bore me how many times do you think I looked over y/n's shoulder when he was creating cards like that one and I can tell you, more times I can tell you, so do your worst because you have yet to see what cards now reside in my deck thanks to my boyfriend.

Panik laughs.

Panik: your love for your boyfriend is your greatest weakness and now I will exploit that weakness. Now as I was saying because tribute Lanius was normal summoned I can send a raidraptor card to the graveyard so I will send raidraptor - fuzzy Lanius to the graveyard.

Fuzzy Lanius appears over Panik's shoulder cooing as it disappears.

Panik: But I am not done, when fuzzy Lanius is sent to the graveyard I get to take a copy of it from my deck to my hand. But I am not done because as I have a raidraptor monster on my field I can special summon it to the field. i special summon raidraptor - fuzzy lanius

Panik: because I control a dark type monster I can also special summon raidraptor - strangle Lanius as well.

Panik: But I am not done I will now use tribute Lanius and fuzzy Lanius and I will use both these monsters to link summon link 2 raidraptor wise Strix.

Panik: this link monster has a very special affect when it is link summoned I can take a raid raptor from my deck and special summon it to the field but its effect is negated so I will use its effect to special summon raidraptor - singing Lanius.

Mai: are you done because your starting to bore me all you've done is link and special summon and normal summon you haven't done anything that I don't already know, so get on with your move so that me and my Harpie ladies can take you down.

Panik: in a hurry to get defeated when you don't know what lies in my deck

Mai: Actually I do because y/n is the one who designed those cards and I know that if you play your cards right then you can xyz summon a monster known as raidraptor ultimate falcon and at your end phase because I control no monsters it will deal me 1000 points of damage.

Panik looked shocked that his opponent would know about the xyz monster, he plans on bringing out.

Panik: Just because you know about it doesn't mean you will be able to stop it.

Mai: that's what you think but why don't you go ahead and summon it so I can prove you wrong.

Panik: fine, I will use singing Lanius and strangle Lanius to xyz summon raidraptor - force Strix in defence mode.

Raidraptor - force Strix appears on Panik's side of the field with two overlay units circling around it. But it folds its wings to form a shield.

Panik: now I will use one of force Strix's overlay units to activate its effect. Once per turn I can use an overlay unit to add a dark winged beast from my deck to my hand so I will use an overlay unit to do just that.

Force Strix pecks at an overlay unit as Panik's deck starts to shine.

Panik: Force Strix's effect will allow me to add Raider's wing from my deck to my hand.

Raider's Wing appears behind Panik cooing before it disappears.

Panik: Because I activated force Strix's effect, Wise Strix's effect activates allowing me to set a rank up magic spell card from my deck to the field so I will add rank-up magic skip force.

(In the Audience)

Joey: Can someone explain what those cards are because I don't understand what Panik is doing,

Y/N: well there are spell cards that allow you to rank up xyz monsters by the ranks stated on the spell cards but there are also certain rank up magic cards for different archtypes as well like rank-up magic skip force, is a spell card that can only be used on a raidraptor xyz monster and it allows it to go up by two ranks as well. However if Panik has the other skip force rank up magic cards in his hand then he can go all the way up to rank 10 and it can mean trouble for Mai if he gets that monster out.

Joey: Why is that?

Y/N: Because it is a monster called raidraptor ultimate falcon it has 3500 attack power, it is unaffected cards or effects and at the end phase of each players turn if the person facing it doesn't have a monster on the field then it deal 1000 damage to that players life points unless Mai has a way of stopping it from coming.

Joey: so there are stronger monsters than my flare metal dragon then?

Y/N: yes there are stronger monsters Joey. But that's nothing new though, though if Panik hacked our system then after this is done, I will need to update our firewalls so that people like Panik can't access it without going through me, Kaiba or Pegasus.

Joey: your not wrong but I get the feeling that panik will use the monsters you designed to give Mai a hard time.

Y/N: then it is a good thing that since she faced Panik that her deck has had an upgrade plus the new monsters that we have already seen but don't say anything just in case Panik is listening.

Joey: Ok well lets see what the creep does next.

(Back on the duel field)

Panik: Well now that I have all I need, I will use Rank-up magic skip force to rank up Force Strix by 2 ranks so I will rebuild the overlay network to xyz summon raidraptor – revolution falcon – air raid.

Panik: But if you think that I am done then your mistaken because then I will play a copy of the spell card I just used so I will activate another Rank – up magic skip force to target raidraptor – revolution falcon – air raid and use him to xyz summon rank 8 raidraptor – satellite cannon falcon.

Panik: But there is more because I will activate the final copy of rank – up magic skip force from my hand to use satellite cannon falcon and rebuild the overlay network to xyz summon the ultimate monster, raidraptor – ultimate falcon.

Panik: I will place one card face down and then I will end my turn, but as I enter the end phase of my turn because you have no monsters on your field, ultimate falcon will deal you 1000 points of damage. Go ultimate falcon screeching shock wave. (A/N: let me know what you think of this and wether it should be changed for something better.)

Raidraptor – ultimate falcon lets out a shriek that heads towards Mai dealing her damage.

Mai – LP 8000 – 7000

Panik: As that was at the end of my turn, it is now your move and bare in mind that now I have this ultimate monster your chances of winning just got slimmer.

Y/N: You may have the strongest monster but just because it can't be destroyed by card effects doesn't mean that it cant be destroyed by battle and I believe that mai has exactly the monster to beat it so don't sound so cocky Panik.

Panik's eye twitches while Mai has a huge blush on her face.

Mai: If y/n believes in me then I will use all the cards in my deck to make sure that, that belief is repaid. So I will draw, first up I will summon Harpie lady 1 to the field in attack mode.

Mai: Now that she is on the field she becomes Harpie lady and she also boosts all wind monsters by 300 attack.

Harpie lady 1 (Atk – 1300 – 1600)

Panik: Big deal my ultimate falcon will make mince meat of your Harpie lady when my turn comes and also when your turn ends she will be weakened by ultimate falcon's effect.

Mai: Your such a blow hard because your sounding off before I am even finished, so just stand there and keep quiet because me and my Harpie ladies are going to take down your monster and you will see just how we are going to do it.

Panik(Laughs): And how do you suppose your gonna do that? 

Mai: Why don't you keep quiet and find out. (Smiles)

Panik's eye twitches again.

Mai: now that my Harpie lady is on the field I will now play the spell card elegant egotist which will allow me to special summon Harpie lady sisters from my hand or deck so come to the field Harpie lady sisters.

Harpie Lady sisters (Atk 1950 – 2150)

Mai: and because elegant egotist isn't once per turn I can play a second one to special summon Harpie Perfumer to my field.

Mai: and when she is normal or special summoned I get to add a Harpie spell or trap from my deck to my hand. So I will add hysteric sign to my hand and then I will activate Hysteric sign to add another copy elegant egotist but because I control a level 5 or higher monster I will also add Harpie fusion Upgrade. But now I will play the elegant egotist to special summon a second Harpie Lady 1 to my field.

Panik: Big deal you have 4 monsters but none of them can beat over my ultimate falcon. (Clearly not paying attention)

Mai: (mockingly) blah blah when your quite finished fog horn, I will show you just what I mean.

When she mocked Panik it got a laugh from the audience, as everyone watching up at the balcony.

Panik's eye twitched.

Mai: I told you that there's more to my harpies now then when I faced you last and because of your boasting you will pay the price for it.

Panik: What are you talking about?

Mai: You didn't pay attention to the cards that I added to my hand thanks to perfumer and now your gonna pay the price but first I will let my cards speak for me because now I will play polymerisation to fuse the monsters on my field to bring out the queen of the harpies. Come on out Harpie Queen Mai.

(A/N: This is a fan art card and all rights go to the creator of this card, I am mearly using it because it looks so cool and I wish this was an actual card.)

Panik is shocked to see Mai's monster.

Panik: You never had a fusion monster last time I faced you where did you get that?

Mai: this monster was a gift from the one person who absolutely trounced you.

Panik looks at you and you give him the biggest grin.

Panik: Ah I see but she is still weaker than my monster.

Mai: if your quite finished, then I am about to show you just how wrong you are, but I will let my cards show you what they can do. When Harpie queen mai is on the field she gains 500 for each Harpie monster in my graveyard and as she was summoned using 3 then she gains 1500 attack and defence.

Harpie Queen Mai (Atk 2800 – 3300/Def 2000 – 3500)

Panik: So what it barely makes her strong enough, to take on my ultimate falcon and even then, I have more than one of it in my extra deck, so if you think that, that once it is gone then there are two more waiting to come out and take out your monsters.

Mai: Why don't you marry it then Panik, coz that monster is all you talk about.

Panik: How dare you! I will make you pay for insulting me and my new deck especially when it was your boyfriend and his group who ruined my old deck.

Mai: You did that yourself when you challenged y/n and Yugi to a duel and you lost pitifully both times if I remember correctly.

Panik: Go ahead and finish your turn so me and my deck can finish you and this duel.

Mai: Well how about I play the other card that perfumer's effect gave me because now I will activate Harpie fusion upgrade.

Panik: Huh?  Harpie fusion Upgrade? What's that?

Mai: This card allows me to shuffle cards from my graveyard, back into the deck and then it allows me to fuse them with one monster that I have on the field and then it gives that monster an upgrade. So I will shuffle back both Harpie lady 1, Harpie lady sisters and Harpie lady perfumer then I will fuse them with Harpie Queen Mai to bring out ultra Harpie Queen Mai.

Harpie Queen Mai on the field begins to shine, her hair becomes longer and she has more armour covering her body, her top covers more of her chest as her skirt gets longer and stops at her knees.

Ultra Harpie Queen Mai (Attack 4500/Def 4300)

Panik visibly shaken by what he just saw finally speaks.

Panik: Ultra cards what the heck is going on?

Mai: you must have been out of it for some time Panik, because I've had my ultra cards for some time now, I was given them both as a gift and now both gifts are now gonna beat you.

Panik: I suppose this new monster also has an affect?

Mai: funny you should ask that coz for starters she gains 500 attack for each monster shuffled back to the deck and extra deck to summon her and as there was 4 means she gets a 2000 attack and defence point boost.

Ultra Harpie Queen Mai (Attack 4500 – 6500/Def 4300 – 6300)

Mai: But that isn't all for every one of your turns and every one of mine I get to add a Harpie card from my deck to my hand and she can't be destroyed by battle. Her final effect if by some miracle you manage to destroy her then you take damage equal to the attack she had while on the field.

Panik: So you now have the strongest monster doesn't mean I can't still beat her.

Mai: Well if by chance you did destroy her then you would only be hurting yourself. Coz you would be taking all 6500 of her attack points as damage. But for now I think I will go to battle, Ultra Harpie Queen Mai destroy ultimate falcon, Ultra Claw strike. (A/N comment below if you think that, there is a better name for this attack.)

Ultra Harpie Queen Mai shreds ultimate falcon as it screeches and explodes.

Panik – LP 8000 – 5000

Panik: That wasn't enough to finish me, so why don't you just end your turn, so that I can remove your monster from the field and then I will take you out.

Mai: (Scoffs) get a life Panik your not an eliminator any more, so you can keep your threats because they don't affect me any more, beside rather than at night this duel is in broad daylight ,so you can't hide either so people will finally see you for the bully you are.

Panik: That's not me any more otherwise I wouldn't be here all, I'm here for is closure coz I wanna see if I can be better than I was, its why I am here to duel at this tournament.

Panik's statement shocked everyone 

Mai: Well lets see you put some action behind your words, because I know that there's still a lot of duellists that you hurt while being an eliminator, so I will place one card face down and then I will end my turn.

Panik: it is my turn and I draw. (Looks at the card and smiles.)

Mai: Well on your draw I will activate Ultra Harpie Lady Mai's effect to add a Harpie spell or trap from my deck to my hand and I will add Harpie shuffle to my hand.

Panik: well it is still my turn and thanks to the card that I just drew, if you think that you have seen the last of ultimate falcon then your wrong.

Mai: well unless you have some way of reviving raidraptor – ultimate falcon then, I think that it being in the graveyard is the only place I will see it.

Panik:(Smiles) How wrong you are. First I will play monster reborn to bring back raidraptor ultimate falcon.

Raidraptor – Ultimate Falcon reappears back on Panik's side of the field.

Panik: but now I play the spell card rank – up magic ultra force, this card takes a monster I control and turns it into an ultra monster so I will use it on ultimate falcon to xyz summon raidraptor – Ultra falcon.

Raidraptor – ultimate falcon grows in size and its feathers go from a yellow to red and also you can see sparks of lightning going through its feathers. (A/N: This was a pain to come up with so this will be the only time I put this monster in but comment below wether you want to see more of it and/or Panik.)

Raid raptor – Ultra falcon (Atk 4500/Def 3000)

Panik: Another thing to mention about the spell card I used, this card allows me to target 5 xyz monsters in my graveyard and then attaches them to an xyz monster on my side of the field and as 5 is what I have in there I will equip them all to ultra falcon.

5 lights shoot out of Panik's duel disc and head towards ultra falcon and start circling it.

Panik: I didn't know that the ultra card existed in my deck till I drew it, but it has been helpful none the less.

Y/N: (Shouting) that's what happens when you steal someone else's work numb nuts.

Everyone else started laughing.

Panik's eye twitched

Panik: Ah yes y/n always something comical to say but this deck is something you built, now I will use it to take down your girlfriend and make you both suffer for what you did to me.

Mai: How petty, your using a deck that was designed by my boyfriend and you use it exact revenge, well I hope your ready to use that ultra card and that it has accepted you otherwise your in for a shock.

Panik: What do you mean?

Mai: I mean that you have to earn the respect of the ultra cards, otherwise they end up giving you a shock till you do.

Panik: how would you know this?

Mai: Because it happened to me and before, it happened to y/n so we both did what we could to earn the respect of the ultra cards and now you use one without earning its respect, well I hope your ready for what happens next.

Panik: Is there anyway to get rid of an ultra monster?

Mai: There is but lets get on with the duel because the longer that ultra monster is on the field the worse the shocks will be.

Panik: fine this cards text says that it is unaffected by card effects except ultra cards. Gains 500 attack and defence for each xyz material attached to it. Can't be destroyed by battle or card effects.

Raid raptor – Ultra falcon (Atk 4500 – 7000/Def 3000 – 5500)

Mai: big deal our monsters have the same attack and if you destroy mine then you will take her attack as damage to your life points there's very little you can do here.

Panik: Well ultra falcon has another effect when this monster destroys a monster by battle it can equip it as an xyz material.

Mai: well you triggered my face down Harpie's Ultra Armour, fresh off the press, this quick effect spell card for starters, amps up one Harpie ultra monster by 500 attack and defence then it becomes an equipped to the monster it is used on. Because this card has three effects and the second is that any Harpie ultra monster that this is equipped to can't be destroyed by battle and the third is that when a Harpie monster battles it gains the attack of the monster its battling. 

Ultra Harpie Queen Mai (Attack 7000 – 7500/Def 6800 – 7300)

You smile as you see your girlfriend use the spell card you made specifically for her.

Panik: In that case I will place two cards face down and I will activate the spell card ultra revenge, you take damage for each of ultra falcon's xyz materials x500 so you take 2500 life point damage, that's not all it does, then it doubles my life points at the end of my turn.

Ultra falcon's xyz materials shoot towards Mai, hitting her and making her smoke and kneel.

Mai - LP 7000 - 4500

Panik: With that I will end my turn.

As Panik finishes his turn he gets shocked by his duel disc.

Panik: The pain is nothing compared to how I suffered, after the duel with Yugi and your boyfriend.

Panik – LP 4500 – 9000

Mai gets up.

Mai: oh big whoop you damaged my life points and increased your own. I draw and then I will use Ultra Harpie Queen Mai's effect to add Harpie's Javelin to my hand which I will now use and equip it to Ultra Harpie Queen Mai.

Panik: But what is the point in that all you will do me is 500 points of damage and my monster will remain on the field.

Mai: Because of my harpies armour she will gain the attack points of your monster and when she is equipped with javelin it takes whatever her attack happens to be at the time and then doubles it. So Panik this duel is over.

Panik smiles a genuine smile.

Panik: Then by all means finish this duel and win.

Mai: It seems as though you have changed so I will do just that, Ultra Harpie Lady Queen Mai attack Ultra falcon and end this duel with Javelin Shockwave.

Ultra Harpie Queen Mai (Attack 7000 – 14000 – 28000

Ultra Harpie Queen Mai sweeps the javelin in an arc causing it to hit ultra falcon and the shock wave hits Panik putting him on his back. While there is only a smile on his face as the duel ends.

Panik – LP 9000 – 0

Panik: You beat me fair and square.

Mai: Your not so bad yourself, though I think that y/n will want a word with you.

Panik: That bad huh?

Mai: Not sure I cannot read his mind otherwise I would know what he knew.

Panik: (Chuckles) thank you for the duel.

Panik Hold his hand out for Mai to shake which Mai does and smiles back at Panik.

(Announcer): Now that, that duel is over and done with how about we get the next duel underway.

(A/N: And I will leave it there, right I am sorry I took so long in updating because I wanted to make sure that I got these chapters right, I hope that you enjoyed reading them as I did writing them, there will be more to come and there will be a few twists and turns to come but not right now. Anyway till next time yugi fans.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.5K 143 66
I'm just a normal girl, right? All that stuff that happened in the past doesn't matter, this is a fresh start. New country, new city, new school... w...
57.3K 1.3K 36
What if Yugi fell in love with someone who was meant to ONLY protect him? And what if someone with dangerous power fell in love with her too? After d...
196 12 16
It was loud. The only thing that could be heard in fact. A massive pillar of light had broken through the ground, and was shattering the land. People...
18.6K 442 8
Kaiba and Yami duel. The outcome? It leads to something far more intimate.