Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 29☆

2.5K 125 20
By Rozbunny

Okay deep breaths...you aren't alone in this! I bit my lip fiddling with my hands thinking of where to start. A hand separating my fiddling fingers makes me look up and see Jungkook holding my hand. "Calm down Mei, start when and where you are most comfortable with." I smile nodding at him releasing my bottom lip.

"Jungkook-ah is right Jungmei-ssi you don't need to worry unless you did something wrong." Namjoon said looking at me with a polite smile. I release a sigh looking around the room before continuing. "Umm s-so I'll start with umm the day or well night before I met Jungkook."

"The day before? Why would that be important to this?" Yoongi says looking confused.

"Hey Min Stupid you still aren't off the hook for kissing her so wait until after she explains." Yoongi mumbles something under his breath avoiding our gazes seeing Jungkook scowl at him which would have been funny if I still wasn't flustered from what happened earlier with him. It was just a peck but still so unexpected.

"Jungkook-ah don't speak to your hyung like that even though he did something wrong" He send a poited look at Yoongi before turning back to the rest of us and continuing "but that is actually a good question he asked, also we'll talk about that nickname after all this." Seokjin shook his head at Jungkook and turned towards me. "Just like he asked why is it important?"

"Well um...we kinda came to the conclusion that what happened the day before resulted in me being here."

"We? As in you and Jungkook?" Namjoon asked and I could see Taehyung moving nervously. "Well at first yeah but Taehyung also agreed to it." I could everyone glance at Taehyung finally putting the final piece in the puzzle with the secret.

"We'll get you at the part you get involved Taehyung-ah because it's clear you are apart of this." Namjoon said raising his eyebrow at him.

"Anyway please start Jungmei-ssi this is already giving me a headache from too much thinking" Hoseok was rubbing his temples sighing.

"So the day before I met Jungkook I had practice with my group and we went out to eat, after eating we went back to practice so we came back home later that night almost near midnight. When we got to the dorm I wanted to eat something but there was no food so I went to wake up Taeyon-unnie to ask her if she knew where any food was but she said there was none so I had to go out alone since she didn't want to join me and I didn't want to disturb anyone else. So when-"

"Ah sorry to interrupt but you just said group and practice? Are you in a group or something?" Jimin asked looking at me with a focused face.

"Oh yeah I'm the maknae of BTG and the friend I mentioned as well, we are seven members."

"BTG? Huh....never heard of a group like that before, did you just debute or-" "Hyung please let her finish, it will all become clearer after she explains how we met." Jungkook interrupted Namjoon sinking back in his seat.

"...Well okay please continue then" I nod trying to start back where I stopped. "So as I said I went out to buy something to eat, well after I bought ramen I think I was on my way back to the dorm when it started raining so I quickly tried to make my way back with the food. Um before I start the next part I think it's best if Jungkook goes on."

Eveyone's attention moves to Jungkook waiting for him to continue. "Well after Jungmei told me about her day before I realised something, we both had the exact same day, everything thst happened happened to me on the same day remember? I even woke up Taehyung to go out aswell but instead of walking I took the car and well her day ended a little...differently..."

"Yes alot actually..." I nod agreeing to his words and could see the others focusing and listening. "The difference in our day was that while Jungkook made it safely back to his dorm that day...I never did..." I play with my fingers again and could see then all look at each other.

It's almost like they can already guess by the words but are unsure which path it took. "On that day the rain was still pouring and it seems the the car just couldn't see me? Yeah um...so the next thing I knew I was run over...."

"Wait run over?! The day before you met Jungkook? What in the world?!" Hoseok asked with his face in shock.

"Wait does that mean you met in the hospital? But...Wait Jungkook never went to the hospital as far I remember..." Namjoon said while rubbing his forehead.

"You see that's the thing...we don't actually know what happened...at first I thought it was a dream but I clearly remember it like a memory...the only thing is, I remember dying but the next morning I woke up perfectly fine like nothing ever happened." I looked and saw the 5 of them frowning and confused.

"So wait it was all a dream? I'm confused what does this have to do with Jungkook? Wait what does this have to do with being here aswell?" Jimin asked squinting at me.

"Well the thing is...the next morning I woke up...in Jungkook's bed."

"...."

"WHAT?!"

The 5 of them scream jumping up and looking at Jungkook. "Yah! Did you kidnap her?! I knew Taehyung's fanfiction reading was going to affect you one day but not this much!! How dare you kidnap yourself a lookalike!! I'm going to beat you with my wooden spoon come here!!" Jin started lunging towards Jungkook but Taehyung held him back.

"Yah! Stop hyung!! He did nothing we promise!! Just finish listening to what happened!!" Taehyung struggled holding him back but Yoongi decided to help him. Jin was now held back by both Yoongi and Taehyung and it seemed to have calmed him down.

"O-Okay let me clear this again! No he didn't kidnap me at all! I mean I did think the same thing when I woke up but we both soon realised we had no idea how I got there. It was like I just appeared out of nowhere during the night..."

"Wait so you are telling me...you just randomly appeared out of nowhere into a person's room who looks identical to you but only the opposite gender, and to top it off you remember dying after being run over the night before?"

"Yes..."

"You're lying. There is no way you are telling the truth. There is no logic behind it all! Are you a sasaeng that brainwashed him? Did you get plastic surgery to look like him?" Jimin jumped up all of the sudden squinting more at me.

"W-What?! No I was born with this face!" I shout feeling a little annoyed and hurt by his accusation. Does he really think I would be so insane to actually be able to play such a role that good?! I shake my thoughts away focusing back on the conversation.

"Also I promise you that I'm telling the truth...honestly I can't blame you if you don't believe me because honestly that isn't the weirdest thing I still have to tell you all..." I look down feeling my hope fleet away knowing that my fears of them throwing me out or calling the police on me might come true.

"Jiminie-hyung calm down please, I know this is all a bit messed up but please don't make any assumptions yet, she really isn't lying." Jungkook puts a hand on my shoulder giving me a small squeeze encouraging me to continue.

"Fine..." Jimin leans back in his seat and the others still stare at me focused. "After I woke up and saw him we both got into a small argument since we were both suspicious about each other.Only after realising that he was telling me the truth that he didn't know me or how I got there, we finally had the chance to calmly talk. Weird thing is after talking about stuff we finally found our lives a little too similar. Well the first thing I found out was when he showed me a poster of all of you, thats when I realised you all looked like male versions of my unnies."

"Male...versions...wait like how you look like Jungkookie?" Hoseok asked tilting his head a bit. I nodded making his eyes go wide.

"Waaaah!! No way! You are telling me there are girl versions of us too?!" His jaw dropped at the thought making me want to laugh at his facial expression.

"This is all so weird..." Jimin mumbled under his breath while rubbing his head.

"So to sum it up we found out that we have similar lives, looks, names, friends and personalities kinda." Jungkook said while nodding in my direction.

"This all makes so much sense why you started taking food to your room and started acting so secretly. Was this when you started switching places?" Namjoon said and I could tell he was starting to believe us.

"Yes, after seeing that we looked the exactly the same when she was disguised as a man we decided to switch since it seemed better then to just keep her locked up in my room." Jungkook said with a slight shrug at the end and I could see something flash through Jimin's eyes.

"Wait does that mean we all spent alot of the times with her instead of you? Ohh that makes sense with the fact that she gave me your gaming secrets...wowww..." He had a smile on his face giving me a happy nod. Seems like I won him over already.

Jungkook glared at me huffing and crossing his arms like a child."Yes unfortunately she found it funny to share my gaming moves and secrets, and she has been spending alot of time with you all as me yes."

"Wahhh!!! So basically she knows us so well already!" Hoseok said with a big smile on his face.

"Yes! So she knows about how messy we all really are!" Taehyung said while flashing his boxy smile at me making me giggle.

"You young man! You are also in trouble because it is clear you know about all of this already!" Taehyung gulps glancing across the room until his gaze goes to Yoongi.

"Before you come at me go at Yoongi-hyung! He is the one who kissed her without her permission!"

"Yah! You little-"

"Enough! We still have alot more to talk about so calm down before I really hit you with my wooden spoon!" Jin said waving his hands at them.

"Thank you hyung. Well he is right and the first thing I need to ask is...Jungmei-ssi have you tried getting back home?"

"Yes...I have but the thing is...you have the sae address as I have...and the fact that it's the samw company made it even weirder..." I frown looking down again.

"Hmm..so same building, similar looks, name, almost everything...this all can't be a coincidences." Namjoon said rubbing his chin.

"You don't think its a parallel universe or alternate universe thing right?!" Jimin snorted but his face fell when Namjoon and Yoongi slightly nodded.

"It makes alot of sense if that were true..." Yoongi said looking at me but I looked away still not feeling confident looking at him. "We did think of that but isn't that too dumb? Like those things don't exist hyung!" Jungkook said sighing.

"But...if that were true...does that mean I can't go back?" I ask him looking up and I could feel my heart being crushed at his sorrow filled face.

"If this is true...then that means there is a big chance you won't...and my biggest fear with that would be is...will here be any consequences?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 523 22
[박지민] ❝All of this was destined.❞ Started: 26.06.2020 Ended: 29.07.2022
28K 1.6K 19
When two wandering souls meet at a business party. What will transpire between these two strangers? Began: October 21st 2021 Ended: December 9th 2021
32.2K 715 51
In which Taehyung leaves Jungkook anonymous notes Instagram/ Real life Au Started: April 26, 2019 Ended: June 30, 2019
1.2M 53.4K 88
( 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 ) ✎ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017