Stay - BTS Jin FF

By femjokerdragon

Friends -> fwb -> enemies -> lovers Yoongi, his twin sister Yunmi and Jin have been inseparable sinc... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18

15

41 2 0
By femjokerdragon

I pack and see Jin waiting in the doorway for me. I ask stoically, "Where is Seulgi?"
He mutters quietly, a hint of shame in his voice, "She's taking a shower. Are you leaving because of her? I don't want to drive you away."
I sharply snap, "I'm leaving because I never should have stayed here in the first place! The media is correct that a woman shouldn't live with 7 men as if she is Snow White and the 7 Dwarves. I am moving out because I need to for work. I am moving out for me, not because of her. I wish you luck with her. I truly do. I hope the relationship is better this time round and that she doesn't betray you like before. I'm just a phone call away if you ever need me."

I give him a hug, and he asks, a hint of worry and upset in his voice, "Where are you moving to?"
I reject his question, "I'm not telling you because we can meet at work or out in public. Yoongi, Hobi, and Kookie know, and that's enough for now. I have to go so I can get back for the furniture arrival. Goodbye, Jin."
He asks me, upset now, "Were you going to tell us?" I shake my head and leave the door. I take a deep breath as I get in my car and drive away. I pull up at my house and take everything inside.
I cry as I get in before finishing painting my bedroom, and I am working on the study when the furniture arrives. I let them in, and they start setting everything up in the respective rooms.

*BTS at work once Jin arrives*
Jin throws his bag to the corner of the practice room and stalks up to Yoongi and Hobi. He growls at them, "You knew! You both knew, and you didn't say shit! You fucking stayed there last night, Hobi, and didn't think to fucking tell anyone where you were, so we knew you were safe! Why the fuck didn't you tell the rest of us?! How are we supposed to keep each other safe if we aren't all together? How are we going to protect her if she doesn't fucking live with us? How can we stop her from getting with guys who will just use her if she doesn't live with us so we can meet them first?! She's your fucking sister Yoongi!"

Jungkook asks quietly, "Hyung, what are you angry about? What's happened to noona? Has someone hurt her?" His voice is laced with concern.
Jin rounds on him and shouts, "YOU FUCKING KNEW TOO! YUNMI HAS MOVED OUT! SHE JUST COLLECTED THE LAST OF HER STUFF AND TOLD ME!"
Tension rises in the group as the uninformed try to grasp the straws of concept for what Jin is so angry about. Hobi stands in front of Kookie protectively. They can all see that Jin is emotional and irrational. Namjoon frowns, Jimin and Taehyung are confused and upset, and Jungkook cowers back under Jin's rage.

Yoongi spins Jin round to face him again and seethes harshly, "Be pissed at me, be pissed at Hobi too if you want but don't take your anger out on Kookie. Yes, Yunmi is moving out, and last night she was there decorating. Hobi went to stay with her to get away from us. Hyung, you need to back off and remember your place. You are her friend, not her brother or lover. It's not your job to protect her. It's mine. We have cock-blocked her long enough, she needs to start dating, or she will be a 40-year-old virgin! It's not for you to veto her boyfriends. That's my job. If you want to boss a woman around and stop them from seeing other men, then go find Seulgi!"

Jin looks at him, shocked, and just shakes his head as he walks out. "You 2 need to stop this fight. It's hurting BTS and your own friendship!" Namjoon warns Yoongi. He sighs heavily and adds hastily, "I understand it, hyung is hurting Yunmi by trying to keep her close but not protecting her, and I agree that he needs to let her be. Is it true, though? Noona is moving out today, and you knew?"
Namjoon can't hold back his upset as Hobi nods. Jimin sniffles and whimpers shakily, "I need to hear it from noona." Tae tearfully echoes Jimin's sentiment.

*End BTS POV*

I receive a call from Joon and answer it. "You're moving out, noona?" He sounds upset.
I answer softly, "Yes, Joon, I have to as part of the artist contract. I shouldn't have lived with you all for as long as I did anyway, so it's a bit of a better late than never situation."
Joon asks, upset and quiet, "Were you going to tell us?"
I answer lightly, "Once it was all done and set up tonight, yes, but not before because it's not something you can stop happening. I wanted it to be something everyone could be excited about."
He asks, "Where are you moving to?"

I divulge softly, "I'm still in the gated community Joon. I'm not far, you can drive to mine in under 10 minutes, the bike is less as you can use the footpath. I'm just on Hwasa's street."
Jimin takes the phone. He sniffles as he begs, "Tell me it's not true, noona. Tell me that Jin hyung is lying."
I say softly as tears start to form, "He's not lying, Jimin. I've currently got workers constructing furniture right now."
Jimin breaks down and cries, "It's not a lie, Tae. She's leaving us!" I hear Tae crying in a howl in the background, ultimately breaking down. Jimin asks, heartbroken, "Why noona?! What can we do to bring you back home?"

I hate to hear the pain in his voice. I respond soothingly, "There is nothing you can do, Jimin. I'm sorry. I will still visit nearly every day, so you won't even notice that I'm not sleeping there anymore."
Tae wails, "Take it back, don't leave us!"
I cry and try to argue, "This is hard for me, too, guys. But it's the right thing to do. I shouldn't have lived with you so long anyway. Think about it, you live with your parents until you get a job and move out. This is just happening the other way around, and the parent has gotten a job and moved out. I'm still in the gated community, so I've not disappeared off the face of the planet."

Hobi comforts the 95' liners and says cheerfully, "Don't worry, noona. I got the maknaes, and I'll bring them all round later for dinner."
I say as I wipe the tears, "Thanks, the place should be ready by 8pm. I'll make dinner by then too."
Kookie insists, "We'll bring it with us. Don't worry, noona."
I chuckle and agree, "Alright then, Kookie." I hang up and sit on my new sofa and write lyrics for Seulgi. I chuckle to myself as I get savage, and I let the tears roll as my hatred pours into the song.

I am tired of her and the way she gets me in trouble for things I haven't done. I think about how Jin's changed, and I add some information about that too. Irene calls me and whispers, "I have some recordings I want you to hear."
I respond absentmindedly, "Send them over whenever you can, Irene."
She says worriedly, "I want to protect Jin."
I note how she seems anxious, so I suggest sadly, "Perhaps you should send them directly to Jin or Joon then. I'm not exactly speaking to Jin right now. He is currently at work, so Seulgi isn't with him. He told BTS I'm moving out."
Irene asks, "Oh, why? That's a bit of a shock!"

I giggle, "It's written into my contract as an artist that I live in a place where I can actively work on projects with my fans in mind. That means I can't live with BTS because I don't get privacy. They will walk around in just boxers if they feel comfortable, so if they walked into my art studio like that while I'm on V Live with fans, then they would have heart attacks."
I hear one of the men shout out in pain, and I quickly run to the room and ask, "Sir, are you ok?"
He chuckles adoringly at my concern and says lightly, "Yes, I am Miss Min. I was just clumsy and hit my thumb instead of the nail."

I ask, "Is it ok? You didn't break it did you? The bones in your hands are very fragile and small, so breaks can take time to heal if not treated straight away."
He smiles and calms me sweetly, "Trust me, Miss Min. I'm perfectly fine. Thank you for your concern."
I smile and bow before walking out, and Irene asks, "Are you moving out today?"
I answer, "Yes, I have the furniture being delivered right now, and the men are putting it all together for me. I've also painted the walls, so it's decorated how I want."

She squeals and demands, "Send me the address! We are on our way to see you and the men. Are they good-looking?" I chuckle as she shouts, "YERI! JOY! WENDY! GET YOUR COATS. WE ARE HEADING OUT!"
I tease, "They are some muscle pigs."
She shrieks in delight, and I inform her, "You guys are literally an 8-minute drive from my house, so I will text you my address and see you in 15 minutes."
I hang up, text her the address, and when they arrive, Joy squeals excitedly, "This is the same street as Hwasa!"

I hum, "They don't know yet. Kookie, Hobi, and Yoongi are the only ones who have been here. Hobi even stayed over last night because of an argument between me and Jin, triggering an argument between him, Yoongi, and Jin." I hug them all and add, "Four workers are setting up my home studio downstairs and four building furniture upstairs."
They squeal, and we sit at the coffee table and play a few games with a deck of cards. Once the men are all done working, they come to inform me and Red Velvet swoon. About an hour after they left, BTS, without Jin, turn up with dinner.

Joon, Jimin, and Tae all swarm me, pulling me into a tearful hug, and I try to calm them. "Look how close I am. I'm just 15 minutes away. This is Hwasa's street." I sigh as I feel suffocated. I add, "There are 5 bedrooms upstairs. Go guess which ones are whose."
They all nod and head upstairs. I follow behind them, and I see their astonished faces. Joon exclaims, surprised, "PD-nim let you decorate?"
I shrug, "It's my property, not BigHit's, so I can do what I want. BigHit has furnished it, but if things break, then I am responsible for replacing them with the exception of white goods."

Hobi asks excitedly, "Is the studio ready?"
I nod and indicate, "It's in the basement" Joon's and Yoongi's eyes widen with excitement, and the 3 rappers charge down the stairs and into the basement, the rest of us following behind them, laughing.
I chuckle in amusement, "You're all welcome to leave some clothes here, or your parents can use this place instead of a hotel as long as I know they are coming."
They hug me happily, and we reach the studio, where the rappers are in tears, touching everything with reverence. I divulge, "The house is so expensive because I paid half for all the production equipment, and PD-nim paid the other half."

Joon whispers in reverence, "I could only dream of being able to use this."
Hobi agrees wistfully, "Me too. This is bigger and more advanced than what we have access to."
I inform them cautiously, "This basement extends half the length of the garden, so I had a lot of room to play with for construction. It is soundproofed too as long as this door is shut, and there is air-con and dehumidifier built into the ceiling vents."
Yoongi comments proudly, "You went all out."

I nod and clarify brightly, mentally preparing for the celebratory hugs. "I am not keeping this to myself either. You can all come here if you want to use it. I have a recording room at work as well for collaborations, so fewer people know my address. I will come in to complete album work and do meetings, but other than that, I will be working on music from here."
The rappers engulf me in a group hug as I laugh heartily at their exuberance. I smile at them, and Tae asks, "Can I work on the mix tape here?"
I agree readily, I smile at them all, and I exit the room saying, "I will be in my art room, so just don't break anything because of your enthusiasm." I chuckle as I go upstairs and into the art studio to set up.

*Meanwhile Jin thoughts/POV*
I proposed to Seulgi, and she said yes! I need to make Seulgi happy. She deserves it after I made her wait so long. I've given her the ring I got her before. Maybe once I've taken a step I haven't taken with Yunmi, I will feel better about Seulgi, and I can get Yunmi out of my head.
Why does it hurt so much that Yunmi is leaving, though? At least I can still come to see her, I guess. I can't wait to tell them all our news. Thank god Joon gave me the address after I begged him. Apparently, she has a slice of heaven there, whatever that means.
It can't be heaven if she is leaving us, though. Life will be hell. Who will help me cook dinners and such? This is selfish of her. I don't care what the reason is. She is just being selfish and running away.

*End Jin's thoughts*

I hear the doorbell, and I am confused. Kookie squeaks, "That's food!" He tear-asses through the house to open the front door, and I come out into the hallway to see Jin and Seulgi standing at my door with bags of takeout.
I am furious, so I go back to the art studio and continue setting up. I hear lots of shouting before the front door slams shut. Someone comes in, and I turn around to see Yoongi. He tells me quietly, "Seulgi is gone. I've told Jin he had no right bringing her here."
I ask angrily, "Who even gave him my address because I fucking didn't?"

Yoongi says quietly, "I'm sorry, Joon did, so he could bring dinner with him." I look around, and Yoongi asks "What's going on?"
I snap, "Nothing is going on. I'm just pissed that people are giving out my address, and she showed up. You know what she's done to me in the past. I don't want her in my house. This is my safe place. This is where I came to get away from her!"
Yoongi hugs me and says soothingly, "I know Yunmi, I know what you've been through."
I feel tears burning, and I whine, "I wanted to get away from her, I can't protect him, but I can protect myself and let her have what she wants. She tried to fucking kill me by cutting the brakes on my car because she wanted me away from Jin."

The door opens, and Jin growls venomously, "Of all the accusations I've heard, that is the worst."
I look at him and snap, "Believe what and who you want, Jin. I know the truth!"
Jin says angrily, "I can't be here listening to you talk shit about my fiancée. We came to tell everyone our news and celebrate. I proposed to Seulgi. I refuse to believe that wasn't a sasaeng! Maybe you even did it yourself! Yoongi has told us you tried suicide before!" He turns on his heels and strides to the front door, slamming it shut behind him.

I look at Yoongi in shock and whisper, "You told him?"

Yoongi looks ashamed and responds despairingly, "I told all of them. I was worried about you."
I scream at him as I push him to the door, "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT! HOW DARE YOU?!" I break down, crumbling to the ground, and mumble, "You promised me, Yoongi. You promised you would never tell."
Everyone emerges from the basement, and Joon asks, "Who just left? Noona, what's wrong?"
Hobi picks me up and cuddles me close. I say between sobs, "He doesn't believe me, and they're engaged."

Joon asks, "What's going on?"
Yoongi says, "You shouldn't have given Jin Yunmi's address. It's not yours to give out."
Joon looks confused and argues, "They're best friends and are just having a rough patch right now, I thought it might help them if he comes here and they talk."
I mumble, heartbroken by Yoongi's betrayal, "You all know, and now no one will believe what I went through." I snap, "There is no talking to him when he won't believe what that slut has done to me. He takes her side, slaps me, and accuses me of being a liar. HE HAS KNOWN ME NEARLY 20 FUCKING YEARS, AND I'VE NEVER LIED TO HIM!"

Kookie and Hobi hold me back before I can properly blow steam. Yoongi snarks, "Jin needs to learn how much Yunmi means to him, and Yunmi needs to protect herself from Seulgi. They need to be separate right now. This is the test for their friendship and right now Jin isn't ready."
I deflate, shutting down to try and process the betrayal of trust. I rasp out quietly, "I'm sorry. Make yourselves at home, and I'll be in my room."
I go upstairs with a suitcase of clothes and start unpacking everything before grabbing another one. Jimin and Tae help me this time, and Tae asks quietly, "Are you and Jin not friends anymore?"

I stop what I'm doing, sit on the bed facing them and explain, "I'm still his friend, but he's not mine if that makes sense. I moved because I'm his friend, and I'm giving him space to have his relationship in a way that means I'm safe. But he thinks I'm a liar, and I'm trying to break them up. To him, I am now his enemy, but to me, he is still my friend, blinded by a toxic love." They join me and sit on the bed.
I continue as they hug me, "I want what is best for him, but I can't protect him from himself, so this is something he needs to learn alone. I know when I need to step back, and I suppose the debut came at the right time, as it gives me the opportunity to pull back and give everyone the space they need. It's not easy for you to bring girlfriends home. Speaking of Jimin, if you ever want somewhere quieter to bring Dahyun, she is welcome around here any time. "
He smiles and says, "Thanks, noona."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
41.7K 1.1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
16.7K 415 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...
816K 33.5K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...