Just Like Old Times || TEJRAN

By Chub_blee

The two souls that destiny brought together had to part ways . What if their paths cross again ? What if even... More

3.
4.
Sneak Peek
5.
7.
8.
New Story
Epilogue
Epilogue [2]

6.

3.8K 344 31
By Chub_blee

TEJASSWI'S HOUSE

" The doctor did an ultrasound and the results came. " She took a deep breathe and continued

" The doctor said there's cancer in my pancreas . " she shut her eyes tightly not wanting to take in the reactions of her parents .

KARAN'S HOUSE

He reread the lines again and again that stated there was cancer in her pancreas. It had been a few minutes and he wasn't able to move from his car. Tear drops fell on the file pages making it wet. He couldn't care though. All he cared about right now was his laddoo.

TEJASSWI'S HOUSE

The gasps of her parents made the bottled up tears come out. She sobbed along her mother as she hugged her tight .

" Kaise... Yeh ... sab. Teja tune kuch bataya kyu nahi ? Itne time tag akele sehti rahi " Her mother's voice broke and her heart pained at the sight

" I am sorry I didn't tell you . Mujhe khud hi samajh nahi araha tha kuch . Aaj himmat hui hai apko batane ki" She sniffed a little as she saw her aai bawling holding her and she could see her dad trying to control his tears.

" Yeh theek ho jayega na teju ? Have you consulted the best doctors ? "

" Doesn't matter. You are going with me to the hospital tomorrow. And i am going to make sure this will be removed as soon as possible " Her baba rambled and she choked on a sob , smiling softly at her baba's concern

" Baba ,Relax  ! " She left her aai's embrace and shifted closer to baba. The while family in tears not knowing what to say. It was hard to believe the girl was in pain all along. She never made it look like she was ill .

" I am on medication right now. The doctors are waiting to check if the therapy will work or not. " She paused a little letting all the information slowly , she knew it will be difficult to take in everything together.

" But the cancer is not at the early stage   It's already too late. So they have to do the surgery to remove the cancer. " She explained in a slow voice .

" Thank god . Teju we shouldn't do any delay in this . We'all ask for an earliest date for the surgery  "

" Kya hua ? " Her aai asked as she didn't respond to her father's statement , instead just lowered her head.

" I don't think getting surgery is the -  "

" No stop , ham kuch nahi sun rahe. Aur teju yeh life ka matter hai bachha isme koi choice hi ni hai " He mother carressed her face.

" The survival rate is only 15 %  Mumma . It's almost gonna shift to the last stage. What's even the use of getting the surgery when nothing's going to be alright. " She shouted a little , herself a crying mess and ran to her room

She didn't want her life to end like this. She wanted to travel , She wanted to try different cuisines , she wanted to be their for her parents when they grow older , she wanted to dance in Pratik's wedding , least but not the last , she wanted to live a life with Karan . Her love !

Her body shook incontrollably as she brokedown thinking of all the possible things she could have done with life .

****

' Symptoms of pancreatic exocrine cancer'

' Stages of cancer in pancreas '

' Treatment '

' Types of Therapy for pancreatic cancer '

' Surgery '

' Is pancreatic cancer curable '

' Foods to  avoid '

This is what his search history for the last  hour looked like. No matter how much hard it was to believe she was sick , he had to do something. The moment he had gotten to know it felt like his world was shaken . Even a few hours apart her seemed difficult , there was no way she was going to leave him forever . No....  he wouldn't let her

" You can't do this to me Teja .... Mujhse dur jana tha na chali jaatii , lekin why this ? Why god ? This is not fair. I didn't even get to know her. Those three months we spent together cannot only be our only moments. I want her ..... i want her for lifetime .  I want to hold her hands forever .... I want to take her out on dates , I want to visit her sets , surprise her , have banters with her . " He paused a little taking a deep breathe.

" What about Hamara March dekhle yaar ? What about my dream of getting married to her in the month of march . I want to have kids with her .... not done teja. Not done, Did you forget we had to have twins ? What about the hill top date you mentioned huh ? I want to go on long drives with you , race with you . I want to grow old with you teja. I want people to look at us in our late 80s and say how are they both still in so much love !  Remember you never break your promises , Then why are you leaving ? Why ?. " It became difficult for him to breathe with all emotions that choked him. He stood up and with one swift hand movethe contents on his table were on the floor.

He frustratingly punched the wall wondering why her ? Why them ? Why can't they get their happily ever after?He couldn't even enjoy the outsied world for even a day with her . He still knew nothing about the outside bb teja. Her friends , family , the things she had promised to tell once they were out .  A part of him wondered if this was the reason she was so reluctant of giving them another chance.

****

He wiped the tears determined .
He had said he wan't going to give up and he will not. He wasn't going to let her go , not from his life and not forever . She was going to be fine and he would be the one making sure of it .

****

" Oh shi- What the hell are you doing here ? " She whisper- shouted seeing him outside Ekta Ma'am's office .

" I am here to take you . Come Let's go" He took her hand and started walking towards his car .

"  Huh ? Where are you - Wait. " She shouted but he paid no head

" What are you even doing " She screamed but he didn't budge.  The stupid smile on his face riled her up more.

' Sit. I am waiting " He held the door open for her but she stood there unaffected.

" No "

" Teja sit"

" I am not going anywhere with you "

" You are . Now sit or i am going to do it my way "

" You wouldn't dare to " she scoffed looking at people

" Try me . There are a lot of people around. If you don't want to make q scene then sit down . " She just looked away in response . He went towards her and forwarded her hands to lift her her up but she stopped

" Ahh, Okay fine . Chal rahi hu " She angry  stomped and sat inside the car. The smile he had all the while faded once she sat and he was not in the linw of her vision . He closed his eyes taking a deep breathe . It was difficult to behave as if everything was right , how did this girl do that? Every time he looked at her his heart broke little by little remembering this might be his last few days with her. He didn't want to let her know that he knew . She would go more away from him .

****

" Are you serious ? Your house?  Karan !" She said irritated as he led her inside the lift. She turned to leave and jogged but his big arms rounded her from back , lifting her a little. He carried her like that as if she was a child running away from going to school and settled her on her feet once they were in the lift . 

" What would your parents think ? Why would you bring me here ? " She snapped and tapped her feet annoyed

" Shh " He kept a finger on her lips stopping her . It was a  moment later he realised it was a bad move . His finger traced her lips and she took in a breathe. He cupped her cheek with his thumb making rounds on it .

Her eyes closed and he looked at her . The second he looked at her shut eyes he realised it was wrong . This shouldn't be happening. His sole focus should be on winning her back snd making her confess about her feelings and sickness . It was so absurd that they still hadn't said i love you to each other and yet they knew how much they yearned for each . It was just unsaid . Organic !

He stepped back dropping his arms at his side and she released an unknown breathe. How was she going to keep her resolve and control if he was going to be like this with her . She couldn't deipher what had gotten in him though . He looked extra chirpy which is so unsual since it's morning. Either he was acting or there was something he was hiding .

*****

" Here , Take this " He forwarded a cup of tea to her and she narrowed her eyes at him . She was sitting on his living room couch for more than minutes pestering him continuously to let her go or tell her the reason she was here. Any other day or in situation she would have roamed around his house , checking and going awe over the beautiful interiors his house had . she would have waited for him to make tea by sitting on the swing in his balcony enjoying the beautiful view from the 25th floor.

" I don't drink tea anymore , i want to have my black coffee " She said firmly as he shifted to sit beside her .

" you cannot have black coffee teja ,it's not- " He clamped shut his mouth before he could complete. 'It's not good for your condition ' He wanted to say but he was not ready for the emotional mess he will be if he confronts her .

" What ? "

" It's not good for health . I mean " He corrected . She didn't take the cup from him so he took a sip from the cup and then offered it to her.

There was something about him sipping the tea , into his mouth  ,so close to her that she could notice the tea travel from cup to his lips to inside that put her in a trance.

Their eyes locked and her hands took the cup on their own accord taking  another sip from the same place his lips had been . She took a few sips and forwarded it back to him and deliberately placed his lips on the olace where her lipstick mark had been formed.  she may have not noticed but their chai ritual had just been restarted again and he noticed. He smiled . They were drinking the tea just like they did in the bb house. Just like Old Times !

***
S

orry , I was proofreading ;).

Thankyou for all the love !
Do vote if you like the chapter.
Also , Silent readers doesn't it take just a second to hit the vote button .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 510 10
"Some love stories remain unfinished, yet within them, the concealed love always reveals its presence to the world, leaving an eternal imprint." ••••...
110K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
148K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
233K 21.5K 41
Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra , Two popolar individuals and names in the industry. What happens when they both are approached to sign Khatron Ke...