Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 10

345 19 3
By 9YoursTruly6

Jihyo's POV

I was standing infront of the door of Nayeon's apartment, and it was 7:50 AM. It might seem too early to be at her home but I didn't want to be the reason for her to come late to work after so long. 

My fist knocked on her door three times before the door opened to reveal Nayeon standing there, done and ready to go. She already had her bag in her hands and walked out once I stepped aside.

The brunette closed the door behind her and followed me as I walked away to go down and to the car. 

"You came early, no?" She told me from the side and I rolled my eyes.

"I just didn't want to get scolded by Ms Im, again." I responded to her with a grin on my face as we took the elevator to go down the stairs.

A man from the same floor had joined us and stood close beside Nayeon. I noticed she moved away from him and closer to me, her arm almost touching my own.

"You okay?" I whispered and took a glance at the man next to us- he didn't seem like he could do any harm. 

The woman nodded and that's when the doors opened. She grasped my hand and we walked out together, "Where's your car?" She asked somewhat hurriedly.

I walked with her towards the Audi and opened the car before opening the passenger door for her, "Here." 

Nayeon let go of my hand and got in the seat, a slight whimper leaving her mouth as she finally sat down.

It must be because of the bruises on her body, I figured.

"Are you alright?" I questioned and she responded to me with a thumbs up.

My hand pushed the door close and I walked around to the drivers seat to get in and drive off. 

---

We arrived at TDoong High at around 8:20 AM, and right away people had noticed our presence. 

Both Nayeon and I had taken a few days off after the incident- me because of my mental problems and Nayeon because of her physical injuries.

I'm glad we both were welcomed back by all the students and teachers, though I did notice they were a bit suspicious of the fact that we both came out of my car.

Let the rumors go around, I really don't care.

Nayeon stopped near the entrance doors and turned to me, "Will you pick me up at the gates when work is over?" The older asked me with a smile on her face.

"Betcha, I'll be there." I told her and we waved each other goodbye, starting with the day at work.

---

Work took longer than I had expected, I had to catch up to a lot of stuff and stayed in my classroom till 6 PM. 

I quickly finished the last few papers and gathered my stuff with me, running out of the class and towards the exit of the school building. 

I bet Nayeon's going to be pissed.

Just as I expected, she was sitting on the ground against the school gate. The woman looked up once she heard my footsteps and opened her mouth to say, "Well, someone is late." 

"Nayeon, I'm so sorry. I had a lot of stuff to do and catch up to." I apologized to her and stood infront of her, looking down at the expression plastered on her face.

She didn't seem too mad, or so that's what I thought.

Her hands reached out to me and I raised an eyebrow at her, "Help me up, will you? I don't want to break my back by doing it myself." 

Hurriedly, I grabbed her hands and pulled her up, "How can I make it up to you?" 

I saw her thinking when her stomach growled, and that's when her face lit up. 

"You make me dinner, at your home." 

What?

"Dinner, at my house?" I asked with a confused tone in my voice, not understanding why she specifically wanted home cooked dinner of mine. 

"Yup, that's how you can make it up to me." Nayeon said and cracked a smile.

I took a moment to think about it and then nodded slowly, "Alright, lets go then." 

And we left to my home, together- for dinner?

---

"Make yourself comfortable." I told her once I closed the door behind us, putting away my stuff and getting off my coat along with it. 

The English teacher did as said and put away her own stuff too while I headed to my kitchen to start making dinner for us.

I kind of enjoyed the thought of Nayeon accompanying me during dinner.

Usually I ate alone in silence on the couch while watching some show that would be somewhat fun, but now I actually got to make use of the dinner table I had in my apartment.

Now I just hope she likes the food I'll make.

I'm really not that bad of a cook, but some people just have bad taste and decide to say that my cooking is bad.

Which is their choice, but I disagree with them completely. 

I took the ingredients out of the fridge and right away began to cut them. 

Then I heard someone come up behind me, "Ms Park?" The familiar voice softly called out.

A chuckle left my mouth at the way she addressed me, "You can call me Jihyo, you know that, right?" 

"Ah right, Jihyo?" She again called out even though she could've just gotten to the point, but who am I to complain to and about her.

"Yes?"

"Can I turn on the TV?" Nayeon asked me and I looked over my shoulder, a bit confused as to why she had to ask me something like that.

I think that watching TV is a right, so for her to feel the need to ask me had me a bit shocked.

"Yes, of course. Like I said, make yourself comfortable." I responded to her before continuing to cut the vegetables and meat.

Her feet patted across the floor and further into the living room.

I still really wanted to know why she was so dissociated and scared when she woke up from unconsciousness after the incident, especially after that flinch she made when I reached to touch her face.

I'm probably going to ask her about it if the mood was right on the dinner table.

---

It was already 7:30 PM when dinner was served, it took a long while to make it the way I liked it.

"I hope you like bibimbap with some extra rice." I said to Nayeon as we both sat down at the dinner table. My eyes shifted to her face and I right away knew she enjoyed what she saw on table, it made me smile and feel proud.

"Of course I do, who wouldn't?" The brunette said and digged in on grabbing what appealed her eyes and taste- and I did the same. 

The silence as we ate was comfortable along with the music from the TV playing in the background.

This was the time to ask her.

"Hey, Nayeon?" I spoke up before putting my chopsticks down and looking up at the woman infront of me, "Could I ask you something about after the attack?" 

I saw the hesitation on her face as I asked her the question, and she quickly swallowed down the food that she had in her mouth.

She also put her chopsticks down and looked up, staring me in the eyes. It seemed like I could read her thoughts at this moment, and I didn't even know why.

"Sure." She managed to say in a composed way, but I just knew she wasn't feeling like that inside.

I made sure she was okay at first before asking her the question, "Why were you so scared and dissociated when you woke up in the classroom, but more specifically, why did you flinch when I reached out to you?"

I broke the ice.

The woman infront of me looked down and chuckled a bit, the reason for that was unknown with me. 

"That's because I was genuinely scared of you in that moment, because it took me back to a time long ago." The older girl said, keeping her head low so that I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"I know I probably shouldn't ask you this but.. back to which time?" 

It stayed silent.

"To the time where I was abused." Nayeon said.

I was at a loss for words

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"
359K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
14.4K 394 8
What if they're real? Or what if it's just fan service? Are they really dating each other? Or are they dating different people? Based on true events...