My Forever and I (Complete)

By khunPhi_YaiNong

π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 2πŸ’• 1𝐬𝐭 π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ­π’π¨π§: π‘΄π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’„π’“π’†π’•π’‚π’“π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 3𝐫𝐝 π†πžπ§πžοΏ½... More

PROLOGUE
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 14

589 41 1
By khunPhi_YaiNong

when Tharn returned home he was immediately greeted by Grace and Kira.

"hello Dada. how's Mama and Mamala? have they woken up yet?" Tharn shooked his head

"till not. the doctor is still observing your ?mamala. And your mama is resting because he is tired. but don't worry, because they will wake up soon. All we need to do is to pray for their recovery." smiling Tharn said.
they nodded.

"where is the Gulf? Gab?"

" Gab is in the garden, and teasing Tar. Gulf on the other hand, we couldn’t convince him to eat. Since he found out what happened to mama, he always cried and didn't eat. he had eaten last night if Mew hadn't forced him. right now he's just in his room. I know you're tired, but I hope you can convince him to come down and eat." said Grace worriedly.

"Don't  worry. I'll take care of it. don't worry anymore. Thank you for taking each other."  and he embraced his children.
Tharn went up to Gulf's room and knocked on the door.

" Gulf, open the door."

" I'm not hungry yet. you just keep repeating Grace!" Gulf shouted.

"Gulf, son. It's me Dada. open the door."

Gulf immediately opened the door.

"can i come in?" Gulf immediately nodded and he enters  his Dada into his room. He sat on the bed and so did Tharn.

Tharn saw that Gulf's eyes were swollen and obviously from crying. he caressing his hair.

"do you have a problem son? your sisters said you haven't eaten yet and you don't want to eat? don't you like food do you want to eat or something? just tell me and I will prepare." Gulf shook his head.

" I have no appetite Dada. then I'm not hungry anymore." a moment later Gulf's stomach suddenly rumbled. He immediately looked at his Dada. Tharn smiled.

"Is it because Mew isn't here that you don't want to eat?" Gulf's eyes widened and shook.

"Dada what are you saying? why are you all telling me that? I can eat without him" disgusted Gulf replied.

"oh, sorry. I thought that was the reason. but what is it? Can you tell Dada? Care to share my baby?"  Gulf bowed and for a moment Tharn heard its sob.

"I miss mama. I want to go to him Da, I want to apologize because if I'm not lazy, he won't get sick like that." crying Gulf said.

Tharn immediately hugged him.

"shhh... it's not your fault and you're not at fault. your mama is just tired because he watches your Mamala all night and he doesn't rest. Don't worry na okay? he will also wake up soon and your Mamala. I promise you that. do you want your mama to know that you are not eating? everyone here is worried about you. do you want your mama to worry about you too?"

Gulf shooked.

"Then let's go. Let's eat. I accompany you. is that okay with you?" Gulf nodded and Tharn carried him out of the room.

when they went to the kitchen they found Mew in the kitchen arranging the food on the table. Mew immediately looked at him. it easily ran into them and looked at Gulf.

"Is there a problem with Gulf ninong? why are your eyes swollen? did Tar fight you? are you hurt?" Mew asked in succession. Tharn laughed because of this.

Gulf immediately sat down next to Mew. and Mew in turn immediately put a food at Gulf's plate a lot.

"That's enough, I can't finish it all."Gulf's protest.

"tsskk ... consume that. your sisters told me, you haven't eaten since this morning. is it because we are not together? is it because I'm not there?" Mew replied smiling.

Gulf immediately put the porkchop in Mew's mouth.

"don't even be assuming. I can eat alone even without you." disgusted Gulf replied and began to eat. Tharn just looked at them while smiling.

"it's good to see you two together. you look good together." Kao said as he enter and sat down next to Tharn.

"Really Dad?" Mew happily said. While Gulf is choking. So Mew immediately gave him a water.

"just eat slowly. you will not be snatched away." Mew Said as he wiped the lips of  Gulf.

Tharn and Kao stared at each other as they talk used their eyes. Gulf in the other hands averted his gaze to Mew and start eating again.

"I can manage, start eating you food too. "

"Okay boss!" Mew teasingly said.

"Boss your face" Gulf rolled his eyes.

Tharn and Kao watched their sons as they chuckles.

after they ate Gulf immediately went to the bedroom. When he was looking for pajamas his door open when Tharn and Mew suddenly entered.

"Gulf, is it okay for Mew to sleep here? for you to have someone with you? because your sisters are asleep, and I will be going back to the hospital with your uncle Kao. Mew is only here temporarily."

" just in case you want to talk, then I'm here for you always." Mew added.

Gulf just nodded and approached Tharn for a hug.

"it's okay but can i come with you? I want to go and see Mamala and Mama. I missed them so much." Tharn knelt down to trim Gulf,

" so far kids was not allowed there. because it is dangerous and you may get sick. I'll just send you there If it's okay na. is that okay to you? Gulf just nodded and hugged his father.

"Good night Dada, be careful and uncle Kao." Tharn just nodded and kissed Gulf and Mew on the forehead.

"good night kids. Mew, take care of my son huh. I trust you." 

"okay ninong. no problem. I'll take care of him. be careful and while driving."

Tharn got up nodded and left the room. Gulf went to his closet again to look for pajamas that he hadn't found before.

Mew approached and handed him a pair of pajamas. Gulf looked at him.

"what is that?" he asked.

"pajamas. I also have. I'm just looking for where I put it."

Mew put it in his hand and pushed him into the bathroom.

"shower now, then when you done, I'm  next."

"But. it's not mine."

"No buts. That's my gift for you. So just follow me so we can sleep. I'm sleepy na." Mew seriously says.

So Gulf did nothing and even he was drowsy as well. so he just obeyed. after that Mew followed into the bathroom. he was already in bed. while he was looking at the ceiling.

he didn't notice that Mew was already lying next to him.

"what are you thinking? you can tell me. maybe I can help?" Mew replied smiling.

gulf looked at him.

"why do you want to be my friend? aren't you afraid that what if tar is right? that I am fooling you. I'm just friends with you because I need something?" Gulf suddenly said while looking at him

Mew smile at him and shooked.

"Because I like you." Mew slipped into utterance.

"Huh?" Gulf Curious.

"I mean, I like being my best friend and I'm excited to get to know you more. I'm not afraid, because I know you won't do that. based on the stories of Ninong Tharn and Mom and Dad on about how uncle Type is Kind. and I know you and your siblings inherited that. And I know how much uncle Tharn misses you, how long he have waited and searched, just find you." Mew staring at him said

"Ah okay. As you said. Then let's sleep." Gulf  striving answer.

they have settled down to sleep. Mew squeezed even harder and put his arm over Gulf's head. Gulf glared at him.

"what do you think you are doing?"

"nothing. I just want to do this. because I'm comfortable here.then" he hugged Gulf Tightly.

Gulf immediately pushed him away.

"heck Mew, it's so hot, don't hug me." still trying to remove the arms around his waist.

" your room is cold, i need a hug."

"don't sleep here. Just go home if you messed my sleep. you're just sleeping here you're still hugging me." Gulf protests.

"Omyg! Cockroach!" Mew shouted.

So Gulf immediately hugged Mew and squeezed his head around his neck. Mew laugh.

"AAAAAHHHHH!  kill that. It might crawl! Aahhhh!" gulf shouted. Mew laugh harder. And  smiled at the position of the two of them so he tried to tease him more.

"I thought you didn't want to hug because it's hot? moved.

"No! I do not want. there is still a cockroach. it might bite me." said Gulf.

"are you afraid of cockroaches? you're already big boy so you shouldn't be afraid of that." said Mew as he pretended to take Gulf's hug away from him.

Gulf, on the other hand, clings tightly to Mew.

"Mew. please na. I'm scared of cockroaches. let's sleep." Gulf's plea. Mew giggles and he just let go of his position with Gulf. until Gulf fell asleep.

"I can't wait to tell you the truth." at the same time he kissed the top of Gulf's head and with a smile on his lips as he closed his eyes.

🥰❤️🌞🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❀ Warning: βš οΈπŸ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
287K 18.2K 72
Tharn a only son of a Psychiatrist Mr Dean Li.. Dean is a very kind hearted and being a single parent he always give time to Tharn.. one day he came...
397K 21.4K 42
He is handsome. He is cool. I like him. He is Gulf Kanawut Kirigun. and he is my sister's boyfriend. 1st Gen: Possessive Tharn 2nd Gen: Falling In Lo...