Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

By IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... More

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

53

1.7K 77 37
By IAdoreWalls

The boy was digging his nails into the skin of his alpha's back, holding onto him tightly while Louis thrusted into him.

"A-alpha." Harry moaned loudly. He was pretty unaware of what was currently happening. His omega was fully in charge right now, she knew what was right to do.

"Gonna fill you up with so many pups, will make you so much of them."

"Please!" Harry's ears loved the way it sounded. He wanted a huge family and his alpha was ready to provide him that.

"I want it alpha, want it so much." he held onto Louis' body even tighter.

Louis groaned, already immagining how much pups could this omega give him.

Two days later

It was thursday morning. Louis woke up, feeling warm body pressed against his front.
His rut was weirdly quick this time.

When he opened his eyes he could see Harry, but he was naked, same as Louis.

"Oh." he obviously wasn't able to do anything to keep Harry away from him as he realized.

He once again used Harry and he felt terrible for doing that. He was worried about him and also the baby.

What was weird was the fact that Harry was still sleeping.

Louis put his hand on Harry's bare shoulder, rubbing it carefully, waiting for him to wake up.

The boy didn't even twitch and that made Louis worried. He hovered over him, looking into his face.

"Harry?" he whispered quite calmly at first.
Nothing.

"Harry?" he shook his body a bit, his voice coming off louder this time.
Louis swallowed the growing lump in his throat with difficulty. Why wasn't he waking up?

"Harry?" he rolled the duvet down, off their bodies. He got the chance to see something that made his blood go cold.

"No, fucking- no." there was fresh blood on the sheets.

Louis knew that sex during pregnancy could be risky in some cases, but he knew that most of the times it was okay.

He got on his feet and ran towards the boy from the other side of the bed, checking up on him. He was breathing, that was fine, but what wasn't fine was that he was bleeding.

"Love." Louis began to feel overwhelmed with emotions.

He quickly put on some boxers, going into the living room to grab his phone, dialing the right number.

"Hello, I- I need an ambulance. My- my omega is bleeding. He is pregnant and I- I am scared something happened to him or the baby." Louis paced around the room nervously.

"Yeah, I will give you the address."

•••
As soon as he hung up he went back to Harry.

"Angel." Louis whispered, hoping he would wake up. He took a look at that red stain once again.
Was it bigger? It probably was. That meant Harry was still bleeding. The stain wasn't enormous, but it wasn't exactly small either.

"Oh God." he rubbed his hands over his face while bumping one of his legs up and down.

"L-Louis?" he could hear- he could hear Harry. Was it really him or was his mind just playing games with him?

When he opened his eyes he saw the boy's eyelashes trembling.

"Harry. What happened? What happened?" he carresed the boy's pale cheeks.

"What?" Harry let out, his voice quiet as ever.

"What did I do?" Louis asked next, the regret visible in his features.

"What- are you talking about?"

"You don't remember?"

"What should I-" Harry finally moved a little, looking down to see blood on the sheets.

"What's that?" he was so pale and fragile, his whole body starting to shake. He was in shock.

"Louis!" he began to cry from fear, trying to get out of the puddle of blood.

"Did I-" Louis hugged him, trying to stop him from shaking.

"I had a miscarriage." the boy was crying his heart out in Louis' hold.

"No, no. Harry, listen, please listen!" Louis squeezed him tight.
"It doesn't mean that- It can be something else. Don't stress yourself or it could happen now."

"What happened? I-I—" the bell rang. Louis ran away to open the door in order to let in the paramedics.

"We are here." they entered with Louis following behind.

When they saw the terrified boy shaking on the bed, they felt very sorry for him.

"B-b-" Harry stuttered.

One of them grabbed some loose sweats that were laying on the ground. They were from Harry's already ruined nest.

"We will have to dress you in order to get you help. It's alright, it doesn't have to be serious. The doctor will take a look at you. They will see what's the problem, just try to calm down." Harry was still shaking on the bed, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Let's get them on together." he put the boy's feet inside, waiting for him to start dressing himself.

Eventually Harry moved, trying to get them on with his trembling hands.

"Good. Larry, let's get him on the stretcher." They grabbed him, laying Harry down carefully.

"I need to come with you." Louis put on some more clothes since he had only time to put his boxers on, following them tight out of the flat.

•••
Harry was crying the whole ride, he couldn't make himself stop.

"The bleeding seemed to be just mild, it will be fine." the paramedic that was there with them, unlike the second one who was driving, said.

Louis was currently feeling like a murderer. What if he was?
What if Harry really lost the baby?

Harry cried and squirmed on the stretcher, unable to keep still anymore.

When they arrived to the gynecology ward they carried Harry inside. Louis of course followed him everywhere. But he had to wait in front of the room, where the paramedics eventually took Harry.

"Hello, what do we have here?" the doctor entered through the door.

One of the paramedics explained the details to him, before they laid Harry down.

"So Harry. Could you tell me what happened?"
Harry just shook his head in disagreement while still sobbing.

"Hey, shh. Stress is no good for you Harry. Try to take deep breaths for me, okay? Can you do that?" the doctor called for a nurse, so she could assist him with the examination of the young omega.

Harry tried to calm down, he tried the hardest he could.

"What happened?" the doctor asked.

"I-I-I woke up and- and there was blood." he began to shake again as he reached the end of his sentence.

"From what Harry?"

"I- don't remember." the boy shook his head violently.

"What is the last thing you remember before waking up."

"I- I came home. I laid into bed and- I built a nest for myself." he tried to remember anything else, but he couldn't. It was all in complete fog.

"Harry, could it be- rape?" the doctor questions as he wrote something down into Harry's medical report.

"No, there is nobody who could do that."

"What about him?" the doctor pointed to the door.

"No, that's my alpha." Harry shook his head once more.
"He wouldn't hurt me."

"Let's see what he has to say then." the doctor sighed, letting him in.

"So Mr. Tomlinson, could you explain this to me?" the doctor said.

"I can." he looked away for a minute.
"I got my rut and I- I tried to keep my distance. The last thing I remember is that I locked myself in our bathroom. Then I woke up next to him and- I- I saw what I had done. I am sorry." Louis once again hid his face away from them, feeling horrible. He just wanted to sink into the ground.

"Let's take a look at you now." the doctor stated once the nurse came in through the door. He muttered something like 'Took you long enough' to her, before he started getting his gloves on.

"Mr. Tomlinson, if you could stay outside I would appreciate it."

"O-of course." he left them there alone, though it wasn't easy for him to do so.

•••
Once the doctor came out of the room, Louis was immediately after him, his heartbeat speeding up.

"Doctor? Did you find the cause of the bleeding?" he asked with fearful expression on his face.

"Yes, we did..." the doctor checked Louis' face up and down twice before he continued.
"The baby is alright and- YOUR omega is too." he pronounced the word your with clear emphasis.

"Oh, thanks, thanks." Louis put his hands together, pressing them against his lips.
"Thank you." he mumbled quietly once again.

"If you are looking for something that could take care of your ruts, I could prescribe you the new pills. There are new pills in the marketplace. Not much people know about them since it's something pretty new."

"Pills? Are they like suppressants for omegas?"

"Yeah, they should work on the same bases." Louis was willing to try them. He was a bit unaware of what they contained, but he knew he could get the prescription and then look them up on the internet, and decide if he could start taking them or not.

"I'd like to try them out. This is just not anything I would like to repeat." the doctor could see the flash of concern on Louis' face. He could also feel that Louis has been truthful with him so far.

"Alright. Harry should be ready to leave in an hour. I will send you the prescription on your phone. We do everything on those gadgets these days."

"Alright." Louis gave him his number before he retreated to Harry's room.

The boy was finally calmer, but he looked like a ghost.

"I am so sorry." Louis' voice cracked in the middle of his sentence.

"God, I am sorry." he sobbed, standing by Harry's bed.

Harry reached out with his hand, entwining his fingers with Louis'.

"We are okay. It wasn't your fault Lou."

"I doubt that." Louis chuckled in ironic matter.

"I know it wasn't, the doctor talked to me about it."

"Alright then, the important thing is that you are both safe. I was so scared when I couldn't wake you up." Louis leaned down to Harry, letting go of his hand. He buried his head into the skin of Harry's neck, pressing a peck to his skin.

"I will start taking pills for this." Louis mumbled.

"Pills?" Harry asked, not liking it. What pills was Louis talking about?

"Yeah, something like suppressant for you, but those pills are for alphas."

"I never heard about such thing. Are these even safe to take?"

"I will do my research. I just don't want to hurt you or our child, I wouldn't forgive myself."

Harry felt that warm feeling inside his chest once again. He didn't even realize that he tilted his head to the side, pressing a light peck into Louis' ruffled hair.

He knew he was the omega here, but he still was supposed to take care of his alpha and help him with everything, be there for him.

It was his purpose in this world.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hey lovelies.
I am sorry if this chapter isn't it...
I tried, but this is what came out of it in the end.

I hope you are doing great, hope you are happy and healthy.

Sending hugs to every single one of you!
Take care<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.1K 7
Harry is 98% sure Louis hates him. So he feels like his bewilderment is justified when the omega offers to help him through his rut. Alpha Harry, Ome...
388K 15.9K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...
468K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...
956K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...