Just Like Old Times || TEJRAN

By Chub_blee

The two souls that destiny brought together had to part ways . What if their paths cross again ? What if even... More

3.
4.
Sneak Peek
6.
7.
8.
New Story
Epilogue
Epilogue [2]

5.

3.7K 347 65
By Chub_blee

" You .. You look good " He shook his head of the wild thoughts seeing her in that crop top and tight fit shots . He wanted to say delicious , but he stopped himself. He wouldn't want to scare her .

It had been extremely difficult to get her to come. Even though she had promised , she was stubborn. He didn't want to pester her excessly and make her back away from the prospect of talking , so he just dropped a few mesages the last two days , asking her when will she be free . Her answer would be not today and he would sigh everytime seeing the same message . All in all it was extremely difficult to get her here to talk .

He guided her to the passenger seat and closed the door. He quickly jogged up to the driver's seat and sat inside. He looked at her who was already looking outside the window. He shook his head as he saw that she hadn't put the seat belt.

"Teja ? "

"Hmm?"

"Seat belt "

" Okay " She said and looked outside again .

" Tejaa " He said a little loud that brought her out of whatever world she was in .

"What ? "

" Put your seatbelt " He ordered

" Ohh " She took the belt . His constant gaze on her made her nervous making her fumble with the seat belt. She cussed mentally for her inabilty to even put the belt.

Her breathe hitched as his hands came up on hers , gently keeping them aside , he took the seat belt and fixed it for her . She shouldn't have but her mind went back to how his rough and big hands roamed all over body and touched her everywhere.

His face was centimeters apart from her and all he wanted to do was grab her and kiss her . She felt blood rising in her body the way he was close to her .

Their eyes locked and it felt like some spark happened. His hands gently came up to her lips tracing the soft wet lips of her slowly as if memorising them . She gulped at the touch on her lips and tilted her head backwards a little at the sensation it gave her .

He looked into her eyes totally intoxicated by her . Her closed eyes somewhat gave him pride in the effect that he has on her . He looked at her lips again , his hands still at the side which held the now fixed belt as he caged her a little.

Her eyes snapped open at the loud noice of horn and she instantly kept her hands on his chest to push him a little. He cleared his throat , coming out of his dreamland and sat on his seat back .

The drive was silent . Throughout the ride , they kept stealing glances of each other . Not to mention the awkwardness that was there after the earlier moment. It would also be futile to deny that the sexual tension wasn't evident . It was . Everytime he looked at her ,his gaze dropped to her lips , her exposed legs and waist that invited him to devour them .

Karan stopped the car and she looked outside angling her head to look at the place . They were at a cafe ,it was small but cozy . They stepped outside and she controlled a sharp breathe as his hands touched her back guiding her inside. They walked quickly ,and the employee took them to a private cabin , which she knew he had reserved .

" Sit " He said as he took seat on a chair , while she setlled opposite to him on a wide couch. For a moment both kept staring at each other , none knowing how to start a conversation.

" So , Let's order ?" He asked handing her the menu and she nodded taking it from his hands , making sure to not touch her hands with his. It was getting difficult for her to not jump on his bones leaving all the apprehensions she had.

" Yeah " She flipped through the pages scanning the menu . The waiter came to twke their order and Karan gestured her to go first.

" Do you have butter chicken ? " The waiter nodded. " Good. One butter chicken , one dalmakhani , add one mix vegetable , 5 butter naans ." Karan's eyes widened a little " And yeah one panneer dosa .Bring me a glass of lime juice along with it " She smiled at the waiter and then turned to Karan who had his mouth wide open . She raised her eyebrows at him

" what ? " He asked

" Order " She pointed to the menu in his hands

" Umm... But you already did na " he asked confused

" Huh ? No when did i do ? I ordered for myself . If you wanted me to order for you , you should have told me before " She shrugged

" All that was for ... YOU ? " He exclaimed in disbelief and she frowned

" What ? You don't believe i'll able to? "

" No but i thought .... Ugh , leave it , it's nothing " He shook his head and turned to the waiter ordering for himself . He was actually amused and surprised by her . He had dated quite a few women in his life , but never had any of them been so unbothered about what they eat. They would either order a salad , or some oil- free food consious of their diet. But she was different . Different from every girl he had dated in past. That' what made her Teja .

Teja knew she shouldn't be eating this. All the oil and spices would worsen her condition. The doctor did tell her to follow the diet she gave but teja decided to enjoy the moment. She never knew maybe it was the last time she was eating such food. She didn't know if she will even get the chance to eat outside ever again.

He gave his order and turned to her. Slightly tapping his feet wondering how to start a conversation .

" I am sorry . " He finally did. " The way i behaved earlier in your vanity at the shoot. " She searched his eyes only to find honesty

" It's okay. " She nodded.

" I think i wasn't in right state of mind . He mumbled and she wondered if whatever he said that day , he meant it or not.

" Whatever i said that day , it was in the heat of anger . I just ..... " He paused and took a deep breathe . " I was jealous i guess . I was jealous of your co-actor and i reacted irrationally . I didn't mean any of the harsh things i said. " He took her tiny hands in his.

She retracted her hands back leaving him disappointed. She wanted to tell him she never meant what she said too. It was all a lie. A cover up so that he didn't get to know her true feelings. But she didn't . Swallowing the truth , she did the most appropriate thing she felt , she broke his heart with her next words , Deliberately !

" But I did " She looked at him with no expressions , she noticed the crestfallen face of his at her words.

He had hope before coming here , that they would talk it out. But what was this girl doing ? Breaking his heart all over again . He kept his ego aside and admitted he was jealous which meant he still feels for her , and this is what she had to say ?

" Honestly Karan , you have no right to be jealous of shivin. You are not my boyfriend ,not my friend . As of now , you are nothing but a stranger to me " He tried reading her face but her face was blank. Couldn't she see her words were breaking his heart.

" That's what i am here to correct laddoo " He said , a little desperation to get her back evident

" Tejasswi or Teja " She deadpanned immediately and he smiled bitterly. She couldn't afford to hear laddoo from his mouth. It did something to her .

" Right. Tejasswi "He mumbled and nodded harshly .

As if sensing the environment , the waiter came in with their food. They both silently had their food ,only the noises of cutlery resonating in the cabin . Neither were in the mood to say something after this.

His eyes turned dark as he saw the water she was drinking fell from her mouth a little to her collerbone and then to the little cleavage that was visible . He gulped as his eyss traced the water that went down through her throat and neck , stretching her muscles.

" Did you really meant it ?" The words stumbled out of him without his control . His gaze still stuck on her wet lips . She looked at him , feeling the sexual tension from earlier creping in again.

" I did " She looked at him squarely. He sighed and got up . He slided next to her on the couch adjusting himself so that he was facing her .

" Can we not let this go ? Start afresh maybe " He asked with a hope

" It's too late Karan. You are almost two years late"

" For god sake Teja . I am trying okay ? I am trying to set this right, but we are going to go round in circles the way you are behaving " He half shouted frustrated due to no response from her side

" The way i am behaving ? Excuse Me
It was you who forced me to come here with you and have this conversation. I  never wanted to . " Her tone raised a bit too.

" Because i wanted to talk all this out. Tell me if there is anything wrong in it . I have realised ham me  ghar jitni baar bhi lade hai , woh saare reasons hi fuddu hai . So forgive me if i am trying to save a relationship that has ended due to silly misunderstandings " He spat

" Yeah right. Because you never tried to understand me " She taunted.

" Yahi , yahi exactly teri problem hai , can you just not taunt and try to talk like a normal person "

" No , Meri marzi mai kuch bhi karu , kya karega tu ? " She quirked an eyebrow in challenge .

He shifted closer and in a moment his lips were on hers. He nibbled harshly on her lower lip , letting out his anger and frustration . The sudden kiss made her gasp and her hands instinctly went up to grab his hair. The kiss turned intense. His hands roamed all over her back trying to memorise her featuees.

They parted for air and their heads rested against each other while panting.
He grabbed her hair and pulled her to him , dangerously close his lips touching her ears .

" Listen to me carefully now. I am not going to give up . Not this time around " He bent a little to whisper , his voice hard and then looked at her with determination.

Tejaa got stunned for a moment . He brought his lips again closer to hers , leaving a trail of kisses at the corner of her mouth . She controlled the urge to moan and pushed him away from her .

" How dare you ? If you think seduc- "

" You were the one screaming my name a few days back . Yoh should have thought first before kissing me in the party " He shouted back

" You - What ? " His words registered in her mind.

" Let's not pretend that night didn't happen. You and me both remember . Why are you trying to run away teja ? What are you so afraid of . Remember you were the one who always told me to not leave midway from the conversations " He mocked

" Yeah , i guess you rubbed on me. The act of you running away to a different country really inspired me " she mocked back .

" Can you stop bringing that ? I am trying to solve the differences we had in the house . " He snapped

" Yeah well, if you talk about it then i wouldn't like to go back to a person who never trusted me in the game "

" There's no game now teja. We are free of games. This time it will be different " He tried convincing her

" What about the fact you cared about others' emotions more than me . You cared about everyone , but the moment it came to me you became inconsiderate. I kept on crying after our fights and you wouldn't do anything Karan "

" There's no others now Teja. It's just you and me. Just us. Starting afresh. "

" No"

" Teja "

" I can never forget everything you did to me "

" Can you stop blaming you . Tu baat toh aise kar rahi hai jaise tu pure season maahan thi . Tujhe nahi yaad kitna kuch bola hai tune mujhe ? Nahi yaad kitni galtiyan ki hai tune . Toh sirf meri galtiyan hi kyu gina rahi hai. " He screamed a little at her stubborness . She was hell bent on finding reasons to refuse him

" Mai bhi toh apni ego bhul ke teri saari galtiyan aur teri kahi hui hurtful baatein bhulke aage bad raha hu . Tu nahi bhul sakti kya phir ? "

" Nahi . Ek time ko mai yeh sab bhul bhi jayu , lekin mujhe yeh do saal kaise nikalne pade mujhe pata hai bas. " Tears pricked the corner of her eyes as her voice broke a little . His eyes softened a bit , he raised his hand to cup her face but she jerked them away

" Tu toh bhaag gaya tha Karan . Mai hi thi jisey akele logo ke taane , cheap comments aur questions jhelne pade. It was extremely difficult for me . I can never forget how you ran away like a coward leaving me to deal with things alone "

" Teja plea- "

" No karan. No matter what you say i am not going to change my mind. We are over . " She looked at him in the eyes with all the seriousness in the world. She had to do this . No matter how much she wanted to do the opposite. What was the point of starting afresh ? He should be away from her life , or it would only result in more pain to him

" Fine. But i am repeating myself again teja. Very clearly . " He bent down to level his face with hers and whispered the words again with determination making her gulp " I am not going to give on us. Not this time . I might have not been in a good position back then to try to get all this right.But now i am . And nothing can stop me from getting what i want " He stood up dusting his jacket a little

" Mujhe jo chahiye woh toh mai leke rehta hu" He mumbled

*****

TEJASSWI'S HOUSE
4:00 P.M

" Aai , Baba , Mujhe aap dono ko kuch batana hai " she jiggled with her fingers nervously trying to gain courage . Her parents settled on the couch in living room waiting for her to say something.

" I fell sick a few months back . aai apko toh yaad hoga mera stomach kharaab hogaya tha and i was vomitting for whole two days " She looked at her aai

" Haa. But woh toh theek hogaya tha na ?"

" Nahi woh - "

KARAN'S HOUSE
PARKING AREA
4:00 P.M

Karan stopped the car , backing the car . His head turned to back to see if there was any car behind. He parked the car , but while turning to front his eyes landed on the bag kept in the back seat .

His eyebrows scrunched up in realisation as he realised she had left her bag in his car.

His curiosity took over and he opened the files peeking out from the bag . He frowned when he realised it was hospital . His eyebrows scrunched up in realisation as he realised she had left her bag in his car.

His curiosity took over and he opened the files peeking out from the bag . He frowned when he realised it was hospital files. An unknown fear gripped his heart and he slowly opened the file .

He couldn't understand a word. He flipped pver pages , figures of her stomach , the only thing he could identify. Hos eyes scanned the whole file as he reached the last page. He sighed not understanding anything and was closing the file when the last line caught his eye.

TEJASSWI'S HOUSE
4:10 P.M

" Teju , baat kya hai tu hame dara rahi hai " Her father asked in fear

" Mai uske baad hospital gayi thi checkup ke liye . The results -" She swallowed the luno forming in her throat and tears came rushing down.

" The doctor said that-"

KARAN'S HOUSE
PARKING AREA
4:10 P.M.

His hand shivered a litlle which held the file and knees wobbled. He immediately held the car door for support .

'This couldn't be true . Could be ?' He took a shaky breathe , his mind going numb at the moment .

****
I am sorry for the delay. I posted after so long . Let me know if you are still liking the story ?

I think i am going to get cancelled for this chapter and the cliffhanger . 👀😭🚶‍♀️I'll go hide before i get gaalis.

Also , i published a new story. It is a short one. Do check it out !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
97.6K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
49K 5.6K 28
Let's get into the story to know how karan and Tejasswi cross paths and will they ever fall in love ? Will there love be like fairytale or like a nig...
76.2K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊