𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞; �...

By liarsluv

"He hit me and it felt like a kiss...Give me all of that ultraviolence" Ghostface (DBD) x reader ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Ten

6.5K 203 300
By liarsluv

I sip my morning coffee as I read through the newspaper. I personally think the newspaper is better than the news on the tv or radio. On paper there is more details.

My eyes quickly read the newest articles but stop when I see professor Sullivans name. I take a deep breath as I continue to read.

~
Recently a professor from Roseville college was found dead in a storage closet. David Sullivan was found stabbed to death by multiple stab wounds in the chest and stomach. Citizen's all agreed the Ghostface killer was the one who committed the horrific crime, but to the Roseville police, that's not the case. A student of Sullivan has been suspected of either being an accomplice to the killer or simply being the murderer. Fellow classmates of this student have said that they were the last to be seen with their professor.

In an interview with this student, they stated their professor would try commit inappropriate acts with them and the student left immediately. In another interview with another professor from the college, they stated they saw the student walk out of Sullivans classroom. Sullivan was still alive when they walked by his classroom.

Is it possible the Roseville police are possibly just reaching for anything considering they can't catch the serial killer terrorizing their town? Could just anyone become a suspect now?

Published: **\**\****
By: Jed Olsen
~

I can't help but smile. He stood up for me and made the police look like complete idiots, which he's not wrong. I look at the ripped piece of paper on the table. Jed's phone number.

I should thank him. I dial his number and let it ring. He doesn't take too long to pick up.

"Hello?" Jed's voice comes through on the other end.

"Hi, Jed"

"(y/n), what a surprise"

"I saw your newest work..." I start, "I just want to say thank you. I was really stressing over this and the whole phone call thing. This really helps me out a lot"

"It's no biggie. Just thought I should let the people of this town know how much of an airhead police force they have"

I giggle and twirl my (h/c) hair between my fingers. I lean against the counter as I press the phone closer to my ear.

"Your right about that" I chuckle, "I mean...This psycho has been on the loose for how long now? It's just another lunatic in a mask right? He's got to make a mistake someday"

Jed doesn't say anything and I slowly stop my laughter. Did I say something wrong?

"...Jed?" I ask after a moment.

"Sorry. My mind went blank" He says, only his tone is flat.

"Oh...well, anyways. Thanks again for sticking up for me" I smile, "Your a good man"

"Like I said before, no problem Miss (y/n)"

I sigh playfully, "Again with the miss?"

"You prefer something else, dear?"

"Please...you make me sound old"

"Say...are you busy today?" Jed asks. I think for a moment. I had a think with mom today but it can wait for another day.

"No. Why?"

"Would you like to meet up? I need a few pictures of you for a project of mine...if that's okay with you"

"Sure! What time and where?"

"I'll meet you at the park at one, near the benches that face the lake"

"Alright. I'll see you then!" I chirp into the phone. Jed chuckles.

"See you real soon, (y/n)"

"See you" I say as I hang up. If I'm getting my pictures taken, I want to look pretty. I put my phone down and finish my coffee. I still have quite a bit of time to lay around and get ready since it's only nine.

But what's the harm in getting ready now?

I look in the mirror at myself and it's the best I've looked in a while. My hair is actually tamed and placed in half pony tail. My eye bags are covered with the littlest bit of makeup, I didn't want to go full out. I'm also wearing a semi-long (f/c) summer dress.

I want to look to elegant in Jed's photoshoot.

It's still early, Ten. I have three more hours. I suppose I can use this time to cancel my plans with mom and decide how to tell Layla that I'm not going to the party this weekend.

Right...It's Friday tomorrow. I didn't realize how quick the weekend was creeping up. I need to tell her as soon as possible so she's not mad at me for canceling last minute.

I dial moms number, which she picks up quicker than the speed of light.

"Hi, sweetie! Are you okay?" Moms asks sweetly, but worried.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you I won't make it to our lunch and painting date today. I have this thing going on today..." I say. I feel guilty for backing out. We haven't really hung out since my attack. I think mom was scared I'd break by any type of physical activities. But I'm not made out of glass.

"Oh? What's the 'thing' going on today? Noah have something special planned?" She teases. I roll my eyes and giggle.

"No. I actually have a photoshoot for this guy I talk to every now and then. He's super nice"

"Guy? Are you sure it's really safe to be alone with some guy you barley know? Is Noah or Layla coming?"

I frown. Moms always been one to poke questions like this. I don't blame her though, she just wants me to be safe. Though, I wish she'd see me as an adult now and I can make my own choices.

"He works for the newspaper. His name is Jed Olsen" I explain, "And no, Noah nor Layla is coming" I sigh. Mom sounds unsure on the other end as I wait for her say something.

"Jed Olsen you say? I've read a few of his words" Mom starts, "About the murder cases. He's a talented young man"

"I've only read a couple of his works" I admit a little embarrassed. I should probably check up on his work.

"Well he's good at it..." mom says slowly but I know there's something else she wants to say.

"Mom, just say it" I sigh.

"It's the pictures he adds in it. They are so gory and close up. It's hard to believe the police would give him such photos for the newspaper" Mom icks. Photos? I've never read any news of the murders on paper, I never really had to since the news on the radio would always beat me to it.

"Maybe he has special access" I shrug.

"Well, I still think you should be carful"

"Mom, I'm fine. He's fine. He helped me out with a issue I was having and now I'm just returning a favour, okay?"

"Okay, okay" She stands down, "We will reschedule our date. Bye, sweetie" Mom says as she hangs up.

"Bye..." I mutter even though she's already hung up.

Great.

Now I can't stop thinking about the photo thing. I don't want to see them, I hate violence. Especially after what happen to me. Maybe I'll ask Jed about it.

I look down at the floor with a blank mind. Why can't they catch this guy already?

I should probably call Layla and tell her I'm not going. I dial her number and it rings for a little bit before she picks up.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Hey, remember how we made plans for the party..." I start.

"Mhm. What about them?"

"I'm not going anymore" I say. Before she can say anything I talk quickly, "I'm just super paranoid lately and I think this party isn't the best thing for me right now. Sorry, Layla"

"But what about Noah? Remember what I told you?"

"Noah's a loyal guy, Layla. I doubt he'd cheat on me with some girl just because of alcohol. You need to give him more credit" I sigh, annoyed.

"Well not only that. I missed you and want to party together like old times..." Layla says sadly. I bite my lip. I don't want to let her down.

"Alright...fine. But I'm only going for you. So, don't leave my side okay?"

"Yessss!" Layla squeals and I bring the phone away from my ear. Geez!

"Where's the party at again"

"Already forgotten the deets?" Layla chuckles, "It's on Saturday at 8, at the lake"

"Right. Okay, I'll pick you up?"

"No need. Chads picking me up" Layla says in awe. I roll my eyes. They are always off and on, and yet Layla still stays with him. Considering the fact they are on and off because Chad can't seem to stop cheating.

"Okay" I say, "Well, I'll meet up with you at the party then"

"Alright! Bye!" Layla chirps.

"Bye" I say before hanging up. I wish Layla would just move on from him and see she deserves so much better. Way better.

I put my phone down in frustration.

I sit on the bench and wait for Jed. I left a little early than I intended to but I don't regret it. The sun is so warm and bright today and it's not too windy. I feel more vibrant today as well, I look it too.

"(y/n)!" Jed calls out. I turn my head in his direction. He certainly didn't take too long to get here either. I guess we're both early.

Jed has his blonde messy hair slicked back, or at least the main part as a few hairs are still a bit messy. He has a plain dark tee and jeans on. And of course his camera.

He looks so effortlessly good. It took me at least an hour to look this put together.

"Hi" I smile and get up to walk over to him.

"Hi" Jed smiles back, "You look pretty"

"Thanks" I say shyly. I'm not used to compliments that often. Noah only compliments me on date nights, which isn't too often recently.

"So...this project of yours" I begin, "Is it for work?"

Jed laughs but I don't know what I said that was funny. I laugh along awkwardly.

"It's a personal project of mine. You just happen to be...my main piece of work"

"Are you saying I'm a piece of work?" I raise my brow and smirk.

"More than you'd ever know" He smirks back. I'm about to ask him another question but he claps his hands together.

"Let's get started. Just do any pose you want" He says as he gets his camera ready, "Anything you do is fine with me..."

"Okay"

I sit on the bench and sit in a lady-like position and look to the side with a straight face looking down. I hear Jed taking pictures as his camera clicks. From the corner of my eye I can see him going in different positions to get other angles of me.

Jed crouches down and snaps a few shots before standing back up. The way he stands back up gives me dejavú but I can't quite figure out where or why.

"Lovely" He says genuinely, "Let's do some others"

"Okay" I smile as I get up. It's nice to be appreciated like this.

Jed leads me to a few different places in the park and gets me to do a few other poses as he points his camera at me. This goes on for about an hour.

"I think that's enough" Jed sighs as he turns his camera off, "for now"

"For now?" I ask.

"Future projects"

"Aww...you want me for your future projects?" I tease. Jed gives a cocky smirk.

"You could say that" He says, "Want me to walk you home? Or did you bring your car?"

"I walked...but I should be okay alone"

It's still light out and there's a few people out and about. I should be safe.

"Okay" Jed crosses his arms, "Little miss brave"

"Brave?"

"Walking alone with a killer out there...I'd say that's brave"

"Pff" I chuckle, "He's tried once and I got away...Maybe I'm just lucky. But not brave" I admit warily. I wouldn't call myself brave but rather lucky. Or stupid.

"You sure your okay to walk home?" Jed asks again as we walk to the parks exit.

"Mhm! Bye Jed" I wave off as I head for the opposite direction of him, towards my house. He waves me off as I walk down the street. I look both ways before crossing the street and I'm on my way home.

Strangely enough, there's not much people out anymore. Perhaps everyone decided to go inside early? All though it's still light out, it's eerie out and there's an uncomfortable silence.

I jump as I hear a branch snap behind me. Is someone following me? Would they be bold enough to do it while it's still light out? Maybe it's an animal. I've been paranoid lately.

I practically jump out of my skin when I hear another branch snap behind me. I twist my head back to see if there's anyone else is walking.

There's nobody.

Okay. I'm being paranoid again.

I keep walking and keep my eyes forward. My house isn't too far now. Just a couple more blocks and I'm home. Home where it's safe and there's no branches to be snapped behind me.

As I walk, I can't help but feel eyes on me and my ears perking at everything little noise. Maybe I should stop walking for a moment, just to collect myself. I mentally laugh at myself as I feel silly for being this paranoid. I abruptly stop waking. Foot steps not too far from me also stop.

My stomach sinks and I force myself to walk again. I walk about ten steps before I stop again just to be sure. The same footsteps behind me also stop.

I start running. I don't stop until I'm home. I rush for my house keys in my purse as I unlock my door in a hurry and practically slam into my front door as it opens. I slam it shut and lock it. I immediately go to the curtains and peek through. Nobody is there.

I'm loosing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 870 25
The Ghostface killer gets a little more than he bargained for with this latest victim. Was she going to be a victim? Or was she going to join him? Br...
7.3K 197 11
"Hmmm there you are." A metallic voice says. Quickly you try kicking him a way. He quickly yanked you towards him, rolling you over and tearing your...
343K 8.2K 15
After giving a simple treat to a gloomy man in your favorite coffee shop he soon becomes obsessed with you're pure soul wanting it to himself forever...
140K 2.6K 19
You're a new survivor, just arrived at the campfire. You're quickly brought up to speed with what's going on and warned of the killers. But if you're...