Stay - BTS Jin FF

By femjokerdragon

Friends -> fwb -> enemies -> lovers Yoongi, his twin sister Yunmi and Jin have been inseparable sinc... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

10

30 2 0
By femjokerdragon

*Seulgi's POV*

 OH, GOD! What the fuck is this hoe doing here? She clings to my man like a bad fucking smell. I don't understand why the press is so suddenly obsessed with her! She isn't even that good! Oh god! Jin needs to stop looking at her!
I nearly had him to myself before when I outed our relationship. I made him my Daddy, so he only ever needs or wants me. I drove her away, so he almost forgot about her. I almost had him convinced to propose to me, but then my stupid ex came back, and Jin caught him kissing me!

I need to find a way to make him stay with me because I can't live without him! I need his kindness, his love, his care, his body, his money, and his time. I need his everything. I need Jin!
And I can't have Jin if he keeps unknowingly pining for the hoe twin of Yoongi! I'll make him mine again, and this time I'll take him away from BTS and make sure that hoe is permanently gone!

*End Seulgi's POV*

I turn to see Solar and Hwasa waving frantically at me, so I jog back to them to give the women hugs. I greet them, "I'm going in now, so I'll see you inside." They nod, and I jog back to the group taking Yoongi and Kai's hands before walking in.
I mingle for a little while before returning to the crew area. Once all the fans are in, I hear the crowd singing from backstage, but something is different. Yoongi texts me, saying, 'Come out here when you get a moment 😉'

I inform one of the others, "Yoongi texted me. I'm going to take BTS some water." They agree as I load up my arms and leave, so I look like I'm going to them with a purpose.
Once out there, I locate them easily, and Jin chirps happily, "Listen Yunmi, they are singing Holly's song" He sits me on his lap, and I listen. I am tearful by the end of it. The crowd cheers, seeing me sitting with BTS. I wave to the crowd, and they cheer louder.
I am handed a microphone out of thin air to see a presenter next to me, and I startle, toppling off Jin's lap and running behind Joon. The crowd coos and laughs and my heart is threatening to jump out of my throat. Jimin and Hobi slide off the chairs, laughing at me.

Joon squeezes my hand and soothes me, "You're ok, noona, don't be scared."
I let out a nervous chuckle and try to laugh it off, "Omo, he scared me coming up behind me like that."
I come back round the front, and the presenter asks, "Yunmi, how does it feel to have the crowd singing your song to you?"
I answer as Jin sits me down next to him, "It's emotional to me. I'm a little overwhelmed, as well as impressed that they took the time to learn it already. I feel a little awkward sitting here because I'm dressed as crew. I feel a bit underdressed to be sitting here, yano."

I give a small smile, and the presenter declares, "Why don't you open the show singing your song with the crowd? Join me on the stage!"
He grabs my hand and takes me away, not allowing me an opportunity to respond and decline. Icy numbness of fear envelopes me as I try to stammer out a refusal. I feel myself being pulled in another direction and engulfed in a hug. I look up to see Yoongi, and he looks furious.
The presenter looks confused and insists, "Suga, she is going to open the show!"

Yoongi seethes coldly, a full death glare aimed at the presenter. "You didn't wait for an answer. You didn't see the fear in her eyes. She isn't ready for the stage, she made that clear on several occasions, yet you were about to force Yunmi onto the stage and make her uncomfortable. Shame on you!"
I'm a shivering wreck in his arms, and he coos to me adoringly, "Let's get you backstage where you are meant to be today, to calm down. I'm sorry that I text you to come out and listen." He picks me up and walks away.

Backstage, everyone crowds around us to give me water, a fan, and something to eat. Yoongi waves them all away and holds me to him while I remain non-responsive. Bang Sihyuk storms out to the stage and starts ranting at the presenter about needing to do some research and needing to apologise to me.
I look at the TV to see Joon and Jin in a heated discussion before Jin storms off. Joon takes deep breaths before addressing the others. Jin emerges here in the backstage room. He yanks me off Yoongi and carries me away.

Yoongi looks at him confused but follows as Jin takes me up to the rooftop and sits me down on a vent. He walks a little away and stops Yoongi from approaching me. Jin explains, "Let her get fresh air. This is what I did whenever I found her having a panic attack in school. I took her to the rooftop for fresh air."
They hang back and let me breathe in the cold air to relax and refresh myself, clearing my mind and calming myself down. I look at them and stutter, "Thank you both. I love you guys so much."
As I start to cry, Jin coos sweetly, "There it is. Let it out, and then you will feel better, Yunmi."

As I cover my face, I wail, "I'm a failure as an idol already! How am I going to deal with award ceremonies if I ever get nominated?"
I feel a pair of strong arms around me, and Jin soothes, "You haven't failed. The presenter failed you as an artist. You haven't even debuted yet! The presenter just wanted to ride the hype the crowd was in without considering your well-being. That's why PD-nim is so angry and is demanding an apology to you from the presenter and the show. You don't have to come out front at all again tonight. If you want to stay backstage as crew like you came here to do, then no one will be angry or upset at you. It's still your job to be our camera crew!"

I mumble, ashamed at myself, "I feel silly for panicking when you guys go on stage all the time."
I sigh, and Yoongi reasons to me, "We've had years of practice and preparation for performing while you've had none of it and a history of people shutting you down. It's not stupid of you to be scared to go on stage, putting yourself in that vulnerable position again. We also have each other for support on the stage while you are being dragged up there alone. It's not fair for you to compare yourself to us."

Jin adds compassionately, "Stop hating yourself. You are 1 human, not 7. Don't expect as much from yourself as is expected from us." I look between the men, and I'm awestruck at how lucky I am that they are in my life. Jin ends firmly, "Right, what do you want to do? Do you want to stay backstage, or do you want to pretty yourself up with the stylists and come sit with us? You can do some table hopping to see your friends."
I smile and explain, "The plan was to get footage of me working that can be edited for the music video for the BTS song. I'll come out for a little while and be a social butterfly, but I'm not making an effort. My friends love me no matter how I'm dressed. They will understand that I need to be comfortable to work."

Yoongi agrees supportively, "That sounds perfect."
Jin takes my hand and suggests encouragingly, "Let's go back out there then, ok? I'll give you a reward later." I nod, and he gives me a wink while squeezing my hand gently. I attend the awards ceremony with them and do some socialising, a lot of which gets caught on camera as paparazzi want to document my friendships.
When I get to SHINee, I trip over, and Key catches me. They all laugh like Hyenas at my clumsiness. I look to Onew for help, but all I get is a smile, and I sigh in defeat. I give them all hugs, and Onew sits me on his lap while an award is called out for Heize.

She goes for the award, and we all clap for her. After a quick conversation with them, I am pulled by DO into the booth in front where EXO is, and they all laugh about my clumsiness and give me hugs.
Jennie comes over and steals me away to see BlackPink and TWICE, so I sit in the middle of a girl fest talking about Monsta X and me debuting soon. Jennie, Jisoo, and Dahyun are close to me. They are the friends I made myself as they approached me when hanging out with BTS and got me involved.

BamBam comes over and drags me to GOT7, where Jackson literally won't leave me alone, doing the usual flirting antics, which has Mark rolling his eyes but smiling. We talk a little about the audiobooks.
I go sit with Heize and Mamamoo when Heize waves at me excitedly. They are all happy to see me. I get extra big hugs from Heize, Solar, and Hwasa. They talk about my VLive and which songs they liked best. I pull out my phone and headphones to show them the other songs I am preparing for debut. I make plans for pole dancing with them all and then head back to BTS.

By the time I'm back with BTS, I am mentally drained, and I'm telling them it's time to go backstage to get ready. I take up my position as camera crew and get stuck in but notice the furtive looks Jin keeps giving me.
When BTS are ready, he comes over and pauses the recording to whisper a light command in my ear, "Be prepared for tonight's punishment Princess. I need to remind you who you belong to. Letting other men touch you, especially those who have admitted to liking you, was a bad move."
I whisper back, "They are just friends, nothing more." I am tingling in anticipation at what he is insinuating while my heart soars at the statement that I belong to him. Is he finally falling in love with me like I did him?

He confides huskily, "Good to hear, but I think you need reminding of limits."
I smile, but it drops quickly when I blurt out quietly, "I'm on my period, though, Jin."
He smirks and groans, "There are things that can be done other than sex, Yunmi. I have a lot to teach you."
I respond cheekily, "Then I look forward to getting home." I smile and restart the recording as Jin walks away, and they are called to places.
Another camera crew Bongsook comes over and asks me, "What was that about?"

I answer dismissively, "He was asking if I'm feeling ok because of earlier."
Bongsook agrees in understanding, "That's understandable then." I do my job, and then they return back out the front.
There is a palpable tension of anticipation between Jin and me prior to them all returning up front. Kookie asks worriedly, "Noona, are you and Jin ok? He keeps staring weirdly at you."
I nod vigorously, confirming cheerfully, "It's nothing to worry about, Kookie."
I give him a reassuring smile while Kookie looks between Jin and me. He firmly and protectively claims, "If he's picking on you, I'll beat him up." I chuckle, ruffling his hair.

On the way home, Jin gets Hobi to drive and sits next to me. I lean into Jin and huff out, "Today was exhausting."
He chuckles and whispers in my ear seductively, "You still have tonight to go, don't forget you need to be reminded of your limits" I blush, and he chuckles.
Yoongi advises from the seats in front supportively, "You did well today socialising, Yunmi."
Joon chimes in angrily, "PD-nim is still fuming about the presenter's attitude before the awards began. I heard they are going to issue an official apology."
I sulk, "I don't want it. I want to work hard on getting comfortable on a stage for next year."

I fall asleep in the back of the car while Jin's arm is around me, casually brushing his fingers over my arm. He carries me inside and up to his room. He strips me and wakes me up gently.
I roll into him, and he coos adoringly, "It's been a long day. I'll give you your reward and punishment in the morning. Sleep well Princess. You earned a good night's sleep." I nod, grateful for the reprieve, as I fall asleep in his arms.

I dream of us having a future together with kids and such, him being an actor and me producing music. Our own little neighbourhood for the BTS families, and I can't help but feel like it's real and possible now that Jin is doing these things with me.
I can't wait to confess to him, but I imagine it won't go to plan. We will laugh about Kookie spoiling the moment or something as we all sit in the communal house we had built for our parents and families to stay in or gather up the kids.
This is a dream I often have, one that gives me hope and makes me happy. I dream of happy families for BTS and happy futures because that's what they deserve.

*Jin's thoughts*
She is adorable when she sleeps. When she dreams, she talks, and it's adorable. I keep playing with her hair because it feels so soft and silky. I love it. I'm proud of her today. She took care of herself well.
Although I didn't like the other idols touching her after their confessions, I could see in her eyes that she treated them as just friends. The look she gives them is different from what she gives me.
Am I really falling for my best friend? No, I still want Seulgi. Seeing her today was difficult. I want to claim her again, but she needs to earn it after cheating on me.

~"I love you, Jinnie. You are my forever, so please don't leave me." Yunmi mumbles a sweet little confession in her sleep before nuzzling deeper into me and hugging me tightly~
Shit, that was so sweet! How can she be so adorable? Why is my heart racing so hard? This isn't the first time I have heard her little night-time confessions! So why am I reacting?! I should just sleep. Yea, everything will be better when I've slept.

~Jin dreams of a future with Seulgi, but it feels cold and lonely. There are no kids because she doesn't want to ruin her body and no BTS to hang out with between jobs. His dream changes to a future with Yunmi, and it's full of love and laughter and life with BTS and lots of kids running around.
He feels full and loved in this dream with Yunmi. At night they enjoy time alone while their kids stay over at one of the others. After they finish their first round of sex and lie in each other's arms, she asks him if he wants another child. His answer is to fuck her senseless until he is sure she will get pregnant for the 4th time.~

I wake up before her, and she is still tucked snuggly in my arms. A sweetly fond look graces my features as I gaze at her, playing with her hair. She wakes up and smiles at me. It's the kind of 'cat that got the cream' contented smile that suits her and Yoongi perfectly.
Yunmi stretches next to me, and I look down at her body. She is perfection. Lust takes over me. I think about what I had planned for us. I whisper huskily, "Time for reward and punishment."
Her face lights up, grinning in anticipation as she asks cutely and enthusiastically, "What do you have in mind?"

I ask her curiously, "Have you ever given a blowjob?" When she shakes her head, I smile. There is mostly happiness in it, but there is also sadness. I think back on our encounters and remember she was a virgin.
But I hadn't considered before that she might have been completely pure. Whilst that makes me happy that all her firsts are with me, part of me feels sad for her that no one has wanted her.
Yunmi gazes up at me with uncertainty, but her words carry a weight of finality, "Jin, it is safe for you to assume that if we haven't done it, then I haven't done it. No one else has shown an interest in me."

It makes me consider how that affected her self-esteem, which has already always been low. I decide that from here on out, I will make sure she experiences everything she needs and wants to.
I will even hire us time at a kink-house I found so we can explore those as she can learn what she likes and dislikes. She deserves to explore her desires and be rewarded for waiting patiently for me to trust this journey to.

I stroke her cheek affectionately as I reply, "I'm glad you haven't given one before because everyone likes them differently, like how women like their pleasure differently, too. I'll guide you. The blowjob is your punishment because it will tease you while you can't be pleasured in return and shows you whose body you should focus on."
She nods cutely as I see the understanding in her eyes. She looks so precious. I just want to make her feel loved and cared for. She deserves that for waiting so patiently for me. My heart swells for her, my perfect angel.
Her little night-time confessions, coupled with this information, make me feel unworthy of her. She waited for me, but I didn't wait for her, and right now, I'm just using her when I'm needy. I'll push that thought aside for now.

*End Jin's POV*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 34.4K 100
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
229K 10.5K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
16.7K 415 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...
3K 576 36
A software engineer,a genius and kind hearted yet savage girl from USA, Y/n falls in love at first sight in South Korea which she denies at first but...