Aurora Cullen

By a-nightmare75

When Hope Mikaelson was born, she also had an older twin sister. But her family was more focused on Hope. Th... More

Cast
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Epilogue
Authors Note

Nine

8.7K 201 10
By a-nightmare75

Month Two

I'm currently running in my wolf form with Nick, he suggested it since I've never ran with a pack or any other wolves before. This makes me think of Paul, how because I didn't tell him the truth he hates me now because of it. Right now I wonder what Paul's doing, maybe he has a new girlfriend. That feels like a stab to my heart thinking about that but I have to be realistic. Paul most likely get over me, I mean he probably has someone not as fucked up like me for a girlfriend. I just wish I could go back in time and explain to him the truth.

I soon stop, Nick sees this and comes towards me. He nuzzles nose into my neck, soon we shift back. When we do I sit down and cry, the pack doesn't know about what happened between Paul and I.

"What's wrong?" Nick asks, I look up into his worried eyes.

"It's all my fault" I tell him what happened "if I never had gone to that Fine Arts program maybe Paul wouldn't hate me"

"No" he shakes his head "this Paul, it's his fault. He never gave you a chance to explain. I've known you for a month and in that one month I got to know a nice, smart and kind werewolf who because of her past has had trust issues"

"I want to apologize one last time, but he made it clear that he doesn't want to see me" biting my lip "this is all my fault" I cry, as I cry I don't notice some wolf coming over. I look to see it's Peter, one of the pack members.

"Is" but Nick just shakes his head at him as he holds me as I cry, I just cry and soon I fall asleep.
⚜️
Month Three

It's been three months since Forks, I've become an official unofficial member of the pack. I don't bow down to Jeremy because I'm my own alpha but I'm apart of the pack. Last month Nick told the pack about my little breakdown, Antonio was there and was like a loving father to me and helped me.

Flashback

"Let's go for a walk" Antonio suggest, I put away the book I was reading as I follow Antonio outside. We walk in silence before he says "it's natural to feel the way your feeling" looking at me "this Paul, he was your first love"

"Sometimes I feel like he's my only love" I tell him

"You'll have others" he tells me "your young, nothing will be the same. Don't close your heart from the possibility of finding love" I soon start to cry, he wipes my tears away "staying in place for too long won't help you or anyone you know and love, those who care for you want to see you happy" I nod my head listening "when your ready, open your heart up"

"What if I'll never be ready?" Whispering

"You will be" he promises "do you know how I know? Because somewhere out there your true love waits for you"

Flashback ends

Right now I'm with Antonio and Nick going to Italy to hand the Italian pack, but I told them we needed to be careful because of the Volturi. Luckily the pack wasn't near Volterra so we were safe, as we were here Nick and Antonio taught me about the other packs and the rules of their world.

"Come on!" Nick yells, right now he and I are in a club "you need to live once" he hands me a shot of tequila. As werewolves our tolerance for alcohol is higher than humans. When I down it I make a face and he laughs to it. Right now I'm wearing a red crop top with black skinny jeans where it's ripped by my knee and black ankle boots.

"Oh god" I say, Nick and I party a little bit more before we leave. On our way back to the hotel we are staying at, Nick pulls me into an alley and kisses me. I return the kiss, as we kiss I moan soon and Nick starts to kiss my neck and suck. After a minute I stop him "wait" he looks at me "as much as I want to, my mind isn't sober enough. I'm sorry"

"No" shaking his head "your right, we had a lot to drink" I drank probable an entire bottle of tequila before we left the club "plus I don't want to take advantage of you" we soon walk back in awkward silence, when we get to our rooms I head in and go to bed.
⚜️
Month Four

"Clayton" I soon see him as we walk into Stonehaven. He smiles when I jump into his arms for a hug, I soon hear some barking and see Cinnamon. "Cinnamon, has Clayton been on his best behavior" cinnamon is now a full grown fox.

"Really?" Said person asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"We came as fast as we could" Antonio says opening his arms for a hug, Clayton soon hugs him and Nick.

"Antonio" I get up and go to the sitting room "Nick, hey buddy. Thought you were in Italy?"

"While moving the Italian packs assists safely with the help of Rory, through Geneva it took some time since we didn't want any cold ones to find us" he tells Clayton "so I spent the rest of the time on the Amalfi Coast, Nick picked me up from JFK. Then we went to grab Rory here who was visiting her adoptive grandparents" yeah, Nick and Antonio met Esme and Carlisle. My grandparents understood why I had to leave all of a sudden. There have been mutt attacks near Bear Valley and we've come to take care of it.

"Where's Jeremy?" I ask "also will I finally be meeting this Elena I've heard so much about?" Apparently Elena is the only other female werewolf in this world, she left two years ago to find herself and hasn't been back in a while.

"He's downstairs" is all Clayton says before leaving, I give him a look of pity. I stare at Nick, we haven't said much in the past two weeks. Let's just say, before Nick left Italy we did something in a bathroom stall in a night club and since then Nick and I haven't really spoken to one another.

"So how was visiting your family?" Nick asks breaking the tension, yeah until Nick I was a virgin and now I'm not.

"Tiring" While traveling and everything I managed to graduate High School early. So now I'm doing a small gap year figuring out my life. "Bella is apparently building motorcycles and she's using her own college fund too"

"Isn't this the same girl who can't even walk straight without falling?" Nick asks confused

"The same one" sighing "she and Edward are so selfish, Edward doesn't even care about the pain he's been putting our family through" I stand and Nick hugs me. I hug him back, soon we hear a cough and I jump back and see Clayton stand there with Antonio and Jeremy "hey" Clayton has a smirk, Jeremy looks stoic, and Antonio looks like he's trying to figure something out.

"Interrupting something?" Antonio asks

"No" we both say, I look at Cinnamon "Cinnamon upstairs, I'll be there soon" she runs upstairs as Jeremy motions for us to go downstairs.

"It's good to have you both back" Jeremy tells us "Nick" he hugs Nick then me "Rory" once in the basement I see all of the scrolls and books Jeremy had me read all of this because I deserved to know.

"So what do you know?" Antonio asks

"It looked like a wolf kill" Jeremy tells us "and the coroner will determine it soon enough" crossing his arms "but...I could smell it wasn't merely a wolf"

"We haven't had a problem with mutts in our territory for years" Antonio says, apparently here at Stonehaven we are the peaceful but powerful wolf pack.

"Is this a new wolf?" I ask "maybe he doesn't know the rules" I suggest.

"Doesn't matter" looking at me "this wolf killed our most important rule, killing for cardinal sport. Whoever did this has to pay" we can do a tracking spell. Inadu suggests

Yeah, but we need something of his I tell her.

"Rory?" I look to see everyone stare at me as Clayton snaps his fingers in front of me. "Something to add"

"Inadu and I can preform a tracking spell" they look to each other "but we need something of his"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 1.1K 16
In New moon when the Cullen's leave Bella, Bella was not heartbroken. In fact she was happy. They abused her and hurt her. When Bella goes to first b...
41.1K 837 19
Grace Evan is part of the quiluete tribe. She has a daughter. Her name is Violet Rebekah Evan Mikaelson. Yup Mikaelson as in the original family. Her...
191K 2.2K 16
Ariel Swan is Bella sister. Ariel was friends with wolf pack. Key word 'was'. The pack basically ignored her and she had no idea why. Then Bella foun...
503K 12.6K 77
In which Bella Swan's younger half sister is dragged into the supernatural world where she makes many wonder if she was hit on the head a baby.