Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... Еще

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 67

2.8K 101 23
TyrantYokai123

Meanwhile way up in space with bardock, king vegeta, queen rota and a bunch other saiyans as they battle through freiza's forces and go after the tyrant.

(Freiza Soldier 1): JUST DIE ALREAD-

Before he could finishs, bardock punches his face so hard that his fist punches through the alien's head.

(Bardock): All talk and no bite.........Hm?

Bardock looks up to see a large number of freiza's minions attacking king vegeta.

(Bardock): He should be fine. 

(Meanwhile with king vegeta)

(King vegeta): MOVE YOU WEAKLINGS! 

King vegeta charges up a one handed blast and fires it at a group of freiza soldiers and while some of them move out of the way a few got caught in the blast and got vaporized.

(King vegeta): BRING ME FREIZA!

Some of the soldiers back away as a sudden ki blast fires towards king vegeta.

(King vegeta): !

The blast almost hits king vegeta until rota punches the blast to the side.

(Queen rota): Can you just keep your guard up?

(King vegeta): I can take care of myself!

(Zarbon): Clearly that is not the case.

Queen rota and king vegeta look up to see zarbon floating above them.

(King vegeta): Another one of freiza's minions.

(Zarbon): I don't know how you lot knew about freiza's plan for the saiyans but even with this little rebellion, you will find that nothing you do will matter against my lord.

(King vegeta): You dare look down on me!

(Zarbon): You are nothing more than a small stone that lord freiza is going to throw away.

(King vegeta): YOU BASTARD!

King vegeta powers up and charges up towards zarbon as we cut over to freiza's ship to see frieza sitting in his little pod drinking wine with a evil grin on his face. 

(Freiza): Such foolishness, but at least it makes for a good show.

Frieza takes a sip of wine as a one of his minions runs into the room.

(Freiza soldier): Lord freiza, the ginyu force is almost here.

(Freiza): Wonderful, It is about time I got good news........hm?

Freiza notices something coming up towards the fight and it does not take long for him to realize that it is another saiyan.

(Freiza): Another one?

(Sonia): FREIZA!

Everyone looks towards sonia as she suddenly stops and floats there.

(Bardock): Sonia?

(King vegeta): What in the......

(Sonia): COME OUT YOU DAMN COWARD! I WILL END THIS HERE AND NOW!

A laugh can be heard coming from zarbon as he floats over to sonia and stops not far from her.

(Zarbon): You defeat freiza? I knew you were always so full of yourself sonia but this is just laughabl-

Before zarbon could finish, sonia punches him square in the face with enough force to send him flying back towards frieza's ship and the next second he crashes right through the window that freiza is looking out.

(Freiza): What!

Zarbon flies past freiza and hits the wall behind him and drops to the ground.

(Zarbon): W-What in the world?..........

Zarbon feels his face for a moment and as he looks at his hand he notices that he his bleeding.

(Zarbon): A saiyan.........caused me to bleed?..............THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Zarbon in a fit of rage files out of the window he just crashed through and stops.

(Zarbon): YOU WILL PAY FOR DAMAGING THIS FACE!

Zarbon starts to power up and suddenly his body starts to change into a more ugly state.

(Bardock): What in the hell!?

(King vegeta): He could transform!

(Zarbon): TIME TO DIE!

Zarbon charges towards sonia with his right arm pulled back and as he gets close enough he lands a powerful right handed punch to the side of sonia's face which makes her go back a little bit until she stops.

(Zarbon): How do you like that you piece of saiyan trash!...........huh?

Sonia slowly looks back at zarbon and just looks at him like his punch did nothing until a little bit of blood runs out from sonia's mouth.

(Zarbon): I-Impossible!

Sonia smiles evilly as she charges forward with her arms stretched out and before zarbon could react, sonia has her hands on both sides of zarbon's head.

(Zarbon): G-GET AWAY FROM ME!

Zarbon punches sonia's stomach over and over again and while it does hurt sonia, the large saiyan just smiles away as she starts to slowly squeeze zarbon's head.

(Zarbon): A-AGH! STOP!

Zarbon hits harder and faster but sonia just keeps on squeezing until zarbon's head could not handle the pressure anymore as sonia's large hand completely crushes zarbon's head into a bloody mess.

(Bardock): Yes!

Freiza looks on in shock to see sonia let go of zarbon's lifeless and slowly looks up at the tyrant.

(Sonia): Your next..........

Freiza in anger smashes the cup of wine in his hand.

(Freiza's mind): What is this power!? I thought saiyans only turn into great apes......

While freiza sits there puzzled on what is going on, sonia starts to head up to freiza but suddenly a sharp pain goes off in her head.

(Sonia): AGH!

 (Bardock): Huh?

Bardock looks on as sonia suddenly starts screaming in agony as her aura starts to go out of control and her muscles starts to grow.

(Sonia): AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Bardock): Sonia, what's wrong!?

(Freiza): Hm?

(Sonia): My head............it hurts!

(Bardock): Your head?.........huh?

Bardock notices something at the corner of his eyes and as he looks to see what it is, he notices 5 pods heading straight for them.

(Bardock): Is that.........

(King vegeta): It's the ginyu force!

Freiza smiles as he was about to fire a death beam right at sonia but he slowly puts down his hand.

(Freiza): Good timing, I was going to finish her off in case things got bad but I might as well let the ginyu force have their fun.

The 5 pods get closer and closer until they suddenly burst open and 5 strange looking alien are seen.

(Ginyu): Sorry lord freiza, we would of being here quicker if not for recoome taking forever.

(Recoome): Heyyyy! I just had trouble finding my armor!

(Tall blue alien and short white haired alien): YOU STILL TOOK FOREVER!

(Freiza): It is quite alright for you five managed to arrive just in time and I trust you all know what to do?

(Ginyu): Of course my lord!

All five members of the ginyu force start to line up as recoome starts to strike a pose.

(Recoome): RECOOME!

Next up the tall blue alien strikes a pose.

(Burter): BURTER!

Next up the short white haired alien strikes a pose.

(Jeice): JEICE!

Who is followed up by a strange looking green alien with four eyes.

(Guldo): GULDO!

(Ginyu): Together we-

They all get closer to each other and change into different poses.

(Ginyu Force): THE GINYU FORCE!

Randomly a multiply cloud goes off behind them as everyone besides sonia just stares at them.

(Bardock's mind): Why the hell does freiza recruit people like that?..........

(Freiza): I didn't ask you to do that you idiots! I want you to kill all these saiyans!

(Ginyu): Of course lord freiza! It shall be done.

Bardock rolls his eyes for a moment and then looks over at sonia who is still holding her head.

(Bardock): Sonia........

Bardock floats over to her slowly and reaches out for her but before his hand could touch her, sonia suddenly reaches for bardock and grabs onto his throat which catches everyone by surprise.

(Bardock): AGH! S-Sonia..........what are you doing!?

Sonia stays silent for a moment until she looks up at bardock.

(Sonia): G-Get E-EVERYONE away from here!

(Bardock): W-What?

Bardock looks confused as he notices sonia's sudden tone shifts as she talks.

(Sonia): S-Something is..........Happening.......to me! I-I can't keep my........POWER.........under control..........It keeps..........raising

(Bardock): I can't just leave you!

(Sonia): You idiot! Do what I say and just g-get everyone away from me!.............I don't want to........hurt you............

Suddenly a massive green aura erupts from sonia.

(King vegeta): WHAT!?

(Queen rota): What kind of power is that!?

(Freiza): What!

(Bardock): You have to stop this sonia! this power is going to be the death of you!

A tear starts to go down both of sonia's eyes as she makes a soft smile

(Sonia): I have no choice............I have to do this.........for everyone.........

Sonia looks over the other saiyans in space and quickly throws bardock towards them.

(Sonia): GO!

(Bardock): SONIA!

Sonia once again holds her head in pain as her energy starts to go everywhere as she lets out a loud scream while bardock crashes into a couple of saiyans who catch him.

(Queen rota): What is happening to her bardock?

(Bardock): It's her power it is going out of control.........and she is letting it take her.

Rota looks at bardock with wide eyes as she looks back at sonia who's body suddenly start to crack and tear apart from the scale of energy that is coming out from her.

(Queen rota): If she keeps that up she is going to explode!

(Bardock): SONIA! YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS!

Meanwhile the king himself can't believe his eyes as he starts to sweat.

(King vegeta): It can't be........she couldn't be.........

(Queen rota): What's wrong?

(King vegeta): The stories........the legends.........

(Sonia): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile sonia's hair starts to flash a strange green color until without warning the cracks on her body start to form on her face and with one last blood curling scream..............sonia's body almost looks like it explodes as a massive explosion of energy goes off and quickly gets to the ginyu force.

(Ginyu): What!

The ginyu force is quickly consumed and vaporized in the blast as it continues to reach freiza's ship until freiza himself files out of the ship while still in his pod as he watches the blast destroy his ship.

(Freiza): What is going on!?

The shockwave of the blast shoots out and hits every saiyans or freiza soldier nearby and launches them flying back.

(Bardock): AGH!

(Queen rota): D-Damn!

(King vegeta): AHHHHH!

The force of the explosion starts to lessen as bardock, rota and vegeta managed to stop themselves.

(Bardock): Sonia?

Everyone in space looks at the area of the explosion as the smoke cloud starts to fade away until the only thing the group can see through what reminds of the smoke if a bright green light.

(Queen rota): Is that her?

The smoke completely disappears to reveal sonia who is now a taller and muscular woman with long spiky green hair.

(Sonia):...............

Bardock tries to get closer until rota quickly grabs him.

(Bardock): Hey-

Bardock stops talking as he notices rota's scared expression.

(Queen rota): Don't get any closer to her bardock........

(Bardock):..........

Bardock looks back at sonia.

(Sonia):.........haha............hahaha...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Sonia lets out a loud booming laugh as rota, bardock and vegeta look scared to even move.

(Queen rota): She is not sonia anymore.......

(Bardock): No..........

(King vegeta): This can't be...........how can she get that kind of power but not me!

King vegeta's anger increases as sonia stops laugh and takes a deep breath.

(Sonia): Now then.............

Sonia slowly looks towards and just at him.

(Sonia): I will start the carnage with you.

Freiza at first was shaken abit but his ego quickly fixes that as the tyrant lets out a little laugh.

(Freiza): Do you really think this new form of yours can hope to stop me? I AM THE MIGHTY LORD FREIZA!

(Sonia): You are nothing more than a brat with an ego!

Freiza powers up as sonia makes an ear to ear smile.

(Freiza): I WILL CRUSH YOU!

(Sonia): I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY!

The two monsters charge at each other until their fists collide but just as the fists meet we return back to the present with sonia and you.

(Sonia): The battle went on and on to the point that we even scared the planet itself but while frieza did manage to get the upper hand a few times in the battle.........my power grew and grew until it completely over shadowed his.......

(Flashback)

Frieza lays on the ground wounded with his tail ripped out and his body beaten to a pulp as sonia stomps over to him.

(Sonia): It would appear that you no longer are a match for me frieza.

Frieza struggles to move as he uses his hand to try and crawl away from sonia.

(Frieza): P-Please......spare me! I-I will give a planet......n-no a solar system!

Sonia without warning stomps right onto freiza's back.

(Frieza): GAAAAAAAAA!!!

For a follow up sonia grabs onto frieza's head with her right hand and starts pulling...........slowly.

(Frieza): N-NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I WILL LEAVE PLANET VEGETA ALONE, I WILL GIVE YOU MY WORD!

Sonia simply smiles as she hears frieza's screams as his neck slowly starts to rip.

(Sonia): SO LONG!

Sonia pulls a little harder as frieza's head comes right off and she holds it up high as she begins to laugh loudly.

(Sonia): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The blood from frieza's head starts to run down sonia's right arm and down her body as her laughter starts to fade and we return back to the present.

(Y/n):.........What happened after that?

(Sonia): Not long after that I passed out and had to be brought to a medical pod and while I was recovering, everyone buried the rest of the dead and started to rebuild until I eventually awoke and become something of a hero but I never cared about it.

(Y/n): "Sonia the hero".......yeah that does not sound right.

(Sonia): (soft chuckle) I eventually joined king vegeta's royal guards as well but don't get it twisted I didn't join them to keep the king safe, I joined them because I knew the king had many strong enemies and that to me was a good chance to test myself.

(Y/n): I heard that the king had a son, what happened to him?

(Sonia): The prince was captured not long after he was called back by his father to help in the battle but from what I heard from bardock, he did get out but foolishly tried to attack frieza which ended up being the death of him. 

(Y/n): Oh........no wonder the guy is always hostile.

(Sonia): So now you know how things went with frieza.

(Y/n):..........You know it was great to hear what hector did for me but I really didn't expect tanya to be so harsh.........but she did watch my parents die so............I can understand it.

Sonia stays silent until both you and sonia can sense a familiar energy coming straight towards you.

(Sonia): Looks like your baby sitter is here.

You look back as you can something get closer and closer until tanya slams down right at the entrance and looks quite angry.

(Y/n): Oh no.........

(A/n): Done and done, sorry this took abit I wanted to make it at least over 2000 words and end sonia's flashback. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter as I am going to head off to my other books for now so have a wonderful day or night everyone!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

694 50 29
Just A hint of lemon 🍋 You are a low class saiyan and you need money before you and your family live on the streets. You must fight against your st...
21.6K 568 8
Planet Vegeta never blew up, nor were the Saiyan's ever controlled by Frieza. Vegeta has grown up to be the strongest of all the Saiyan's. It's what...
41.8K 1.6K 40
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...