Stay - BTS Jin FF

By femjokerdragon

Friends -> fwb -> enemies -> lovers Yoongi, his twin sister Yunmi and Jin have been inseparable sinc... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

3

57 4 4
By femjokerdragon

I see his eyes are giving me permission to follow his orders, begging me to appreciate him, so I do. I look down and see his broad shoulders, firm pecks, and slightly hardened nipples. I look further to see a lightly defined 6 pack, he has been working out, and it was starting to show.
I see a tuft of pubic hair above his erection and glaze over that to check out his legs first. I can see some muscle definition in his thighs now, and it makes me excited to think that he can support me better and how hard they will work for us both.

I let my eyes rest on his erection, and I feel my legs closing at the sheer size of him but my mouth waters. My reaction gets noticed, it wasn't exactly subtle, and Jin chuckles lustily as he teases, "Like what you see, Princess?"
I nod and whisper with reverence, "Fuck me, you're huge!" I cover my mouth and look up to his eyes. Mirth is all over his features at my compliment.
"Princess, this is all about to make you feel pleasure like you have never known. In the bedroom, you can swear as much as I make you need to," He leans in and whispers, "And yes Princess, the end goal is to fuck you" Jin informs me sultrily, sending a delicious shiver through me.

He sees my reaction and smirks. He steps forward, climbs on the bed to hover over me, and advises huskily in my ear, "I'm going to prepare your body Princess, to minimise the pain and teach you pleasure. Are you ready to be mine?" I nod, not trusting my voice, and he rewards me with a delicate kiss, his plump lips feeling beautiful against mine.
He delicately traces his fingertips over my lace bra, enticing quiet, breathy moans from me as he kisses me with the same delicacy. My nipples harden beneath his light strokes of affection, and he grins into the kiss before lightly squeezing them one at a time. Just a light pressure, but it has my body jerking as a reaction.

Jin seems satisfied with this, which makes me happy. I whine into the kiss and squirm beneath him but stop myself, confused by the reaction. Jin chuckles, and it's dark with lust and amusement.
His voice is deep and rich, as he utters quietly with thrilled anticipation, in my ear, "We will have a lot of fun, Princess. You are so responsive to me. I love feeling you squirm beneath me. Do you like that? Your boobs are so perfect to me."
I nod as a whimper escapes me because he has stopped. He chuckles darkly, amused by my reaction. He assures me lustfully, "Oh, we still have much to do and try. You will be overstimulated and riding cloud 9 to the moon."

He shimmies down my body, trailing kisses along the way, causing my heart to flutter stupidly as it can't escape the sweet torture. My brain starts shutting down as I focus on the fact that this is actually happening. Jin is actually kissing his way down my body.
It's so much better than I had dreamt, so I focus on him, what he is doing and how it feels. He kisses, licks, then latches onto a nipple while his hand traces doodles over my stomach before stroking over my lace underwear.
I feel mini spasms and shivers of delight and anticipation at what Jin is doing. He delights in my reactions.

Jin rasps out breathlessly, "You are so fucking sexy and perfect. You react so much more intensely than Seulgi. It's enticing me to explore more. Why haven't we done this before? Why have I missed out so much? Are you ready for me to explore and prepare you?"
I nod and whimper, begging as I grind into him, "Please, Jin, please make me feel better" He rolls his thumb slowly over my clit, then starts dipping 2 fingers into my vagina.
Everything in me tightens, the knot in my abdomen becomes unbearable as my walls clench around him. I've never felt this kind of pleasure, not even in dreams. It's overwhelming, and I can barely think of anything else as I start to feel my brain fog with the pleasure.

He hisses out excitedly, "Damn Yunmi, you are so tight I'm fighting to move! Relax for me, Princess." He starts moving them and hooks his fingers inside, causing violent spasms as an orgasm takes me by surprise. The knot snaps, and the shaking is embarrassing, but it feels good, so I don't fight it.
"Good girl Princess, good girl. Fuck, just like that! Take them and drench them, Princess. I'm not done with you yet." Jin growls out victoriously as he praises me. Once the spasms stop, he squeezes a 3rd finger in.
He tastes me on them as he pulls them out, licking up my juices as if it could quench his eternal thirst. He starts stretching my insides and entrance. Watching him is enchanting. I know he is a foodie. He loves new flavours.

He growls out, "Fuck, you are delicious, Yunmi. You are my new favourite flavour." The compliment washes over me, stroking my hazy ego. I feel like I'm floating, and the only anchor I have to Earth is Jin.
He has an arm wrapped around my hips, kneeding my thigh with his long digits. His other hand has digits buried inside me, scissoring and sliding with the aide of my arousal.
His gloriously handsome face is buried in my pussy. His plump lips are swollen from kissing me and making out with my clit while his chin is soaked in my arousal. It's a view I've only ever dreamt of, but it's actually happening.

We are both quite vocal, although quiet about it: him muffled by his face being buried in my pussy, and me turning my face into the teddy he got me years before, to muffle my noises. He chuckles at my attempts to control my volume, finding it cute.
After a second orgasm, he surfaces and coos, "I think you are ready for me to claim you now. Do you agree, Princess?" I nod enthusiastically as my body finally relaxes from the spasms, and my brain has processed his words. He chuckles endearingly as he coos, "Oh sweet Yunmi, I've wrecked you so much already, but I'm still not done yet. This is the sweetest punishment I've ever delivered. Can you take any more?"

He comes up my body again as I nod vigorously, begging him with my eyes to not stop and leave me. This is the sweetest torture: a reward for my patience in waiting for him and staying pure, but a punishment in his eyes for teasing him and making him jealous. I'm not ready for this to end. I need more of him.
He gets up the bed enough that we are laying with our faces level again, and he asks tentatively, "Will you touch me, Princess? Before I bury myself deep within you so you can feel all of what is going to be yours." A nervous twitch flickers through me before he assures softly as he strokes my cheek, "Don't worry, Princess, if it's a no, then it's a no!"

I look into his eyes and see love, affection, and comfort. I know if I say no, he won't mind and will respect it, but if I say yes, then he will get more excited, and honestly, I want to make him excited.
I see his lips and chin glistening with my juices, and I conclude it will be enjoyable to feel a new part of him and have him this way intimately. I reach for his erection, and he shuffles forward eagerly, to hunch himself so I can reach better. I appreciate the little gesture. I don't break eye contact as I wrap my hand around his shaft at the base.

His eyes tell me how much he appreciates that I'm not shying away. His whole face sweetens at the notion that I want to explore him too, morphing into pleasure and desire. I start to move my hand, and his breath releases as a shudder.
He closes his eyes and whispers soft directions and praise, "So delicate with me. I'm so sensitive to you, Princess. Fuck, your hand feels amazing wrapped around me, squeeze a little more ... fuck, that's perfect now speed up a little ... Shit, Shit, Yunmi you're gonna make me ..."

He pulls his hips back, so he slips out of my hand as he rests his head on my shoulder to catch his breath and calm himself. When he is ready, he lifts his head and smiles so brightly to me I could melt.
I feel so happy and proud that I nearly made him orgasm with such a small amount of stimulation, but then I remember he has been neglecting himself while he hungrily prepared me, so I deflate a little.
I ask him as I caress his hair, "Are you ok, Jin? Do you need to stop?" He kisses me fiercely, almost rejecting the idea of stopping and trying to tell me that that's the last thing he wants to do. I smile, and I notice the taste of me as I take his lip into my mouth and suck on it, making him moan.

He lines himself up at my entrance and starts to slowly enter me, thrusting a little more in each time. I whine at the discomfort into the kiss. Jin strokes my cheek with his clean hand to comfort me, knowing that he has stretched me well but not enough for his girth.
Once he is balls-deep, we wait a moment and just kiss. He is providing constant comfort and grinding himself but not thrusting much as he moans. He breaks the kiss and whispers huskily, choking on desire and lust, "Shit, you're so fucking tight, Yunmi, my perfect flower. Grind me when you are ready to move, Princess, and I promise I'll make you feel good."

A few minutes later, I start grinding, and he takes over, thrusting in and out of me slowly, his movements precise and controlled. I feel every change within as he moves inside, it feels amazing, and I pull his face to me again to muffle my noises.
While the sex is gentle and controlled, his kisses are sloppy, needy, and rough. It provides such an amazing contrast and different stimulations. I love it so much, and it's very different to how I imagined sex with him to be like.
It's not as 'vanilla' as I imagined, especially as we try a few different positions where I feel him stimulate different sensitive areas within. He pulls out and flips me over, so I'm on my front. I instinctively push my hips up to present myself to him.

He slides back in and rasps softly in my ear before nibbling the lobe, "Now I'm going to fuck you senseless" I'm biting the pillow to muffle me screaming his name as he pounds into me with a ferocity I can only describe as animalistic.
The sound of skin slapping skin echos through the room, but I don't care. I've stopped caring now if the others hear us, but I'm aware of trying and not to be obvious. He pins my shoulders down into the bed, anchoring himself and angling me more. He reaches a depth I didn't even know I could feel.

We reach orgasm: me first, and mine sends him spiralling into his as I clench him tightly. He collapses on top of me, and we catch our breath. I whisper as I fight for air, "Happy Birthday, Jin."
He let's me turn around, so I am lying facing him then I pet his hair. He grins, kissing me he praises, "Thank you, bestie, best sex ever!" He looks completely content, blissful satisfaction now gracing his handsome face. He nuzzles into my chest, making himself home.
My breathing and heart rate starts to even out as I calm down and watch him start to get sleepy, placing little appreciative kisses on the boob in his face.

*Jin's thought*
Fuck she was better than Seulgi! She took my dick like it was made for her. How the fuck do I return to thoughts of Seulgi now?
I feel like I just cheated but upgraded ... How is that even possible? She was still a virgin! I don't think she ever even touched herself before now because she was just too tight.
Damn, that was amazing. What she would think if she knew I had completely sobered up upon seeing her naked? Best birthday gift ever.
I wish we had started doing this sooner. Now her body is mine as well as her heart. Can we do this again?
Shit, I'm tired now! We should dress, but I'm so comfy here!
*End Jin's thoughts*

I muse, "We should put on some clothes, so no one knows what happened in the morning."
He looks at me and agrees, "That's a great idea. Boxers and a shirt should be enough for me."
I remark, "I'll put on my sports bra and shorts, my usual bed gear" We stumble around and get the items on (I also put on knickers with a pad for leakage as Jin warns me I am bleeding from him popping my cherry) and then crash back on the bed. Jin spoons me as he usually does because he sleeps with teddies.

When I wake up the next morning, Jin isn't there, but he texted me, 'Thanks for last night, we needed that 😉 I'll see you downstairs for breakfast, and we can talk about this after we've eaten ☺️'
I get an odd feeling of sickness reading his text as I think he is going to say he regrets it. But then why would he say thank you? I realise I'm overthinking and fuelling anxiety, so I try to relax.
I get in the shower and try to freshen up. I mentally thank Jin for warning me to wear a pad. I'm absolutely sore in my genitals and abdomen, but I'm guessing it's to be expected after the first time you have sex.

I put on a sports bra, oversized shirt, knickers, and shorts, brush my hair so it can air-dry, and put my house slippers on so I don't get moaned at by Jin about safety. I chuckle tiredly to myself but then stop as I realise we haven't used protection, and I'm not on birth control.
I speed down to the kitchen, looking like a freight train whizzed past and stole my humanity with it as I internally fret about everything. I sit at the dining table, the last one awake, and Jimin scoffs in amusement, "Woah, someone partied too hard last night. You look like a zombie, noona."
I despair comically, "I ache everywhere."

Jin gives me a grin and asks smugly, "How did you sleep after all the exercise yesterday?"
I glare at him and announce bluntly, "I slept like the dead."
Yoongi teases sarcastically, "Wow, if looks could kill" He grins, eating up the tension between Jin and I.
I scoff huffily, "Someone disturbed me as I was dozing off and decided to make me their teddy bear for the night."
Yoongi looks at Jin and gasps out in surprise, "Good thing it was you then. If it had been anyone else, they might be dead. She takes her sleep more seriously than I do."
Jin proclaims proudly, smugly gloating, "It was fun." I take a deep breath and start eating.

I drag Jin to my room after eating, and I ask as anxiety eats at me, "You said we should talk. Are you going to tell me you regret it? I realise we didn't use protection, and I'm not on birth control, so I'll get the pill you can take after sex."
Jin assures me soothingly, "I don't regret it. Yunmi, I want to say thank you for letting me be your first. I know that's a special thing for women. I am wondering if you want to do it again in the future. A friends-with-benefits sort of deal. We will still be friends, but when one of us is feeling needy, we can turn to each other as first option to satisfy our needs."

He is completely red-faced from being nervous and shy as he tries to reason, "Since we are both without partners, no one gets hurt, and because our schedules are busy, it's hard to find someone you can trust and give you time. No one else has to know. That's probably for the best for now. When one of us gets in a relationship, we stop!"
I nod, ecstatic that he wants more than friendship. I'll treat it as a gateway into a relationship. I respond firmly, "I'll start taking contraceptive pills so we don't need to get condoms which will only leave evidence. It won't even be odd because I need them anyway for my condition."

Jin's face lights up, and he asks for confirmation, "So, is that a yes?"
I nod and answer shyly, "I am happy you trust me with this." We hug and share a kiss, I sit across his lap, and we look at my phone.
He hums approvingly, "You taste delicious"
I sass cheekily, "Compliments to the chef for breakfast."
He chuckles and there is a knock on my door. Hobi comes in and frets, "I'm sorry the plan last night didn't work. Did you get any numbers, at least?"
I shake my head and say, "I didn't but I don't mind. I didn't overheat when dancing, so the outfit was still successful."

His eyes widen and he stresses woefully, "I thought you showered. What are those marks on your face?"
I answer despondently, trying to not make a big deal of it, so he doesn't feel guilty, "A man last night wouldn't take no for an answer, so Yoongi came and got me, got the man kicked out too."
Hobi's eyes soften sadly, and he whispers, "Sorry, noona."
I climb off Jin's lap to go give him a hug and ease his conscience, "It's not your fault. You weren't controlling the man's actions. The marks will be gone in a day or 2, so don't stress."

Jin comes over and asks as he holds my waist tenderly, "Are you still going to the shop? I can come with you."
I nod and respond, playing along, "I'll get a list from everyone for their requests." I turn to Hobi and ask, "Do you want anything from the shops?"
He pleads thoughtfully, "I'm running low on Sprite."
I nod and go to everyone, making a list. I get back to Jin, saying, "I'm just going to change into jeans, then we can go" He nods and grins at me. I have no idea what he is planning, but Kookie offers to join us shopping, and Jin rejects the offer by explaining, "Don't worry, I'm going with her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
265K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
423K 10.7K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
357K 17.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...