DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 03 🎯

2.1K 130 35
By twinklytinygirl

"Yoongi, I am Min Yoongi".

"Nice to get to know you I am Kim Seokjin".

"Nice to meet you too Seokjin ssi got to hear you are from Busan base".

"Yes, I am from Busan base my squad has been dismissed recently".

"Oh I see. Welcome here".

"Thank you agent Min".

Min yoongi has greeted their new agent who joined them from the Busan base. Busan base is one of the Delta Force's backup bases placed in Busan which carries out most of the in disguised missions, the force is assigned to do.
.
.
.
"Yah... Yoongs that's true Busan base Agents are pretty".
Namjoon was literally fanboying over their new colleague.

"I acknowledge that but Mr. RM you are drooling over him, dude".

Yoongi scoffed at his friend who recently come out as bi-sexual. Namjoon did have a couple of girlfriends and Yoongi knew he has a few one-night stands recently with boys too.

Namjoon quickly fixed his eyes on the file he was checking as he notice the new agent he was busily checking head to toes just about to pass them. But he didn't forget to poke his friend Min Yoongi's waist with his forearm to signal him don't do stupid moves to make him obvious in front of the new one.

Busan base's agents are always good looking and that's a popular fact among Delta Force. Since they are doing a lot of disguised missions their pretty and handsome faces be a lot of help to mislead their rivals and clear their missions smoothly.

.
.
.

Namjoon and Yoongi walked toward the ground floor's reception area with other senior agents. They were supposed to collect their assigned trainees to start the six months of the training period.

Fifteen trainees came to the headquarters in a line. Some are limping, some are wincing in pain at their every step, and some were clenching their teeth to pull their selves together.

"It looks like babies had enjoyed their first session with Mr. Arnold. Look at that one over there he is crying".

Yoongi chuckled as he point to a newbie who was crying clutching his calves.

"Oh, shit that cry baby is mine. Namjoon facepalm as he recognized crying Taehyung who wasn't trying even a bit to uphold the situation".

"I bet he will leave within one week" Seokjin has joined Namjoon and Yoongi holding a cup of coffee.

Yoongi got to see the way his friend's eyes start to shine like disco lights seeing the coming male, nevertheless, Namjoon has introduced himself being so professional and it has shocked Yoongi so much. Z grader was watching the whole scenario with a grin and kinda shocked face as he witness the way his friend acted like he didn't know anything about this Seokjin guy after he collect a whole detailed report about him.

Three of them had chat for around half an hour watching the trainee squad who were having their common instructions which they should follow 8 to 5 from senior HR manager Mrs. Hana. Some of the trainees got special instructions regarding their senior agents.

While watching the group Yoongi's eyes had laid on his responsible newbie who slightly rubbing his left arm with a nervous look. The senior agent smirks seeing the whole drama knowing they have a lot more to go through.

* * * * *

"Park, come here".

Newbie has immediately followed his senior sticking a cheerful smile on his face despite the pain that killing him internally.

"Why are you limping be quick".

Yoongi knows the reason but being the strict agent he is he acts as he didn't notice the pain-stricken face of the young fella struggling hell out of his life to keep the speed match with his space.

"Okay listen I am supposed to collect some reports and you have to follow me. Having your notes is your responsibility so be prepared".

Jimin has replied yes sir taking a notebook from his bag.

"First thing straightens your posture. And the second thing is you can keep that thing anywhere but on you". Jimin panicked when his senior point out his side bag which he used to carry his things around.

"Ah.....yes sir. I'll"

"Don't dare to carry that thing around again. When you are working here remember your duty hours required you to stay prepared to face any unexpected situation".

"Understood ?"

The nervous younger one has nodded his head struggling to remove the bad around his left shoulder.

"Fucking words Park". Senior has hissed under his breath making Jimin get goosebumps at the cold tone.

"Yes sir"

"Did you receive your weapon ?"

"Not yet sir".

"Hm... follow me".

Newbie Park Jimin took a lung full of deep breaths trying to fill his mind with positive things about his first day at the delta force as a force's steward. He starts to excitedly follow his agent ignoring the pain washing over his calves and thighs as he didn't wanna his first impression any more messed up than it already is.

After the morning session about introduction to the Delta force agent ranks, he got to know his temporary mentoring agent is one of the very few Z graders. So he was now excited to learn as much as new things from his senior knowing he got only a few weeks to train under a Z grader.

Yoongi has stopped on his way and the clueless newbie who busily daydreams while following his senior has ended up bumping his head on his mentor's shoulder.

Yoongi gave him a death glare and the poor boy immediately apologized taking a few steps backward.

Jimin got to see the way two female workers give him a pitiful gaze.

.
.
.

Now they were waiting in front of an elevator and Jimin was carrying a truckload of files. Yes, all alone. His struggle was so visible as he was barely seeing his way over the pile of heavy folders he was carrying. But his senior was enjoying a cup of coffee checking something on his phone lazily in the waiting process.

The elevator rang saying it was two floors away and again newbie Jimin noticed the way people offer him cheerful smiles and pitiful gazes.

"Oh see the boy who assigns under Mr. Evil looks so innocent. I wish he might stay at least 3 weeks".

"I don't think he will last for that long. Last time when he was a mentor his trainee was the first one to leave the academy".

Jimin got to hear everything that the two ladies whispering to each other.

"So he is popular as Mr. Evil. But I am not gonna give up that easily. I am strong and I can do this". Jimin has determined while supporting his aching back leaning on the elevator wall.

Now they were walking toward their hostels. Jimin need to ask why they were walking toward the training academy premises. But he decided to stay quiet.

Yoongi has taken a different turn, turning opposite direction of the hostel.

Jimin looks around and sees a very decent apartment complex with a neatly maintained garden.

"Remember this block. This is my quarters. But don't dare to run here with lame reasons".

Yoongi said to his Junior unlocking a door to a fancy apartment.

"Okay place those in that Conor".

Jimin let out a deep breath realizing he can finally place the file load. Now besides his legs, his shoulder and arms were also aching.

He took a quick mental note of the block number and the location in case he need to find his senior.

Closing the door behind yoongi walked toward the parking slot to take his vehicle.

An awestruck younger agent was watching his senior's luxury car trying to guess its price by mentally calculating his monthly salary to learn how many years he should wait to own something like this.

"We don't have forever to finish one task. Be quick Park".

"I am coming, sir".

He immediately gets on the passenger seat closing the door. The senior agent also gets inside to start the car to drive to their destination and noticed the way his trainee squirm on the seat.

Jimin was struggling to buckle up his seat belt.

"Are you dumb or what ? pull it on the other side you moron. Like this".

Yoongi has pulled the stuck belt hard leaning over the passenger seat with an annoyed look on his face.

Jimin's already reddish face has instantly turned one shade darker at the thought of the fact he was keeping embarrassing himself in front of his senior agent. 

* * * * *

Taehyung was happily following his senior without knowing where they were off to. His happiness doubled once he noticed Jungkook was also walking toward them following his senior.

Jin and Namjoon slightly bow to each other as they noticed each other.

"Taetae!!! Kookie !!!"

The senior agent duo halted on their steps hearing and seeing the way their newbies wave at each other like kindergarten kids.

"YAH JEON"

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG"

Both seniors had barked at their trainees with furious looks on their faces. They can't believe how they act so dumb.

"What are you think you two are?
Kindergarten pals?"

"Yes, sir we are how did you know?" Taehyung has literally let out a happy screech looking at Namjoon's face not noticing the way his agent's fists tighten.

Jungkook has mentally facepalmed at Tae's stupidity and did a quick bow to both agents to show he was sorry.

Actually Namjoon got into a dumbstruck situation not knowing how he should reply to the boy in front of him.

Namjoon has opened his mouth and again closed it taking a deep breath to keep it calm since it was their first day. Signaling the two trainees to walk in front with his hand he has rubbed his forehead with his left hand.

Taehyung had happily waved at Namjoon before he ran toward the corridor dragging Jungkook behind and at this moment Namjoon knew he has to deal with a child stuck in an adult's body for the next six months.

Right after the boys leave Jin's laugh has filled the corridor as he finally gives up keeping up with his tough act. He couldn't help when he recalled the boys' honest and pure faces and Namjoon's lost face.

.
.
.

"It happens because of you Taeshit".

"You also screamed my name Jungcock. Wasn't you ?"

"Yes. But I am not the one who drags our diaper days".

Their seniors had left them in the basement of the Delta Force assign them to search for a specific crime record name '31 day'.

It was a punishment they got. But Taehyung was unable to understand they were punished and he has act stupid until Jungkook pinpoint the just happened situation.

And now they had to search freaking uncountable amount of folders and they only got one hour.

* * * * *

"Park Jimin be quick".

Jimin's feet were trembling and his breathing was uneven. He was trying his best to pull himself together before he stepped inside the prison's gates.

When he choose to be a special task force agent he knew sooner or later he has to visit here. But he didn't expect that sooner will be this soon.

Yoongi noticed his junior's unrest self.

"Jimin be quick I don't have forever to waste here".

"Yes, sir I am coming".

Same corridors, same smell, same uniformed officers, same cells Jimin has quickened his space not to make Yoongi call his name once again.

Yoongi stopped in front of a room turning to Jimin's side.

"Wait here I'll come back soon".

Jimin has nod clutching his notebook tightly.

This was one of the places once he visited weekly as a teenager. The memories this place holds never gonna fade away from his heart.

In his waiting process, one ordinary officer approached him as he recognized the boy.

Jimin had a short conversation with the officer until Yoongi came out from the room holding a pile of documents.

His senior had given him a questionable look like he asking how did you know him. But Jimin didn't have any minute to reply to him.

Once they get in the car Yoongi has turned younger's side. He has studied his facial expressions for quite a while.

"Do you have crime records here ? Why were you so nervous and how did you know that officer over there?".

The younger male's big eyes went even bigger as his senior questioned him.

"No sir my profile is clear".

Saying that Jimin has lowered his head to his lap playing with his fingers as he did as a habit when he was nervous or sad.

This is the last time I am repeating Straighten your fucking posture when you reply to something I asked don't act like a teen girl.

Jimin felt so small in front of his frowning senior. He didn't wanna make his senior angry but still, he couldn't back to his normal sense as he was still shaken by the shock.

"I-l v-visit here to meet my Appa as a teenager. That officer over there let us talk even after the given time pass. He recognizes me and wanna say hello that's all sir". Jimin let out a painful smile trying his best not to lower his head again as he felt his eyes sting.

The senior agent's gaze softened a bit once he recognize the shakiness in the younger one's voice. He understood the boy was shaken as his previous memories of this place as a child wasn't not comforting him at all at the moment.

"So do you want to go and see him ? I can wait for a few more minutes".

"No sir it's okay he isn't here anymore".

Yoongi hummed in response starting the car not wanting to continue this conversation any further as he saw the way this time his trainee quickly gaze down at his lap rubbing his eyes.

* * * * *

Jungkook had finally allowed to went back to have his lunch but he willingly stayed as his senior give his permission to help Taehyung.

Taehyung's senior agent Namjoon had assigned him to decode a message. The newbie has spent his whole morning but still, he didn't even close to the end of the task.

"Junkook-ah if my appa give me his permission I am willingly bid my farewell here".

"For what to be a sexy porn start ?"

"Yah that was just a one-time slipped tongue, don't always drag that you stupid".

Angry Taehyung had thrown a punch on chuckling Jungkook's arm.

"Actually if he didn't insist I never spent my youth here. Then I could become an actor. That was my lifelong dream".

Jungkook and Jimin knew it very well. Taehyung was forced to be here by his father. His whole family is working for NIS so anybody in his family was not ready to take no as an answer from the youngest Kim of the family.

Once he applied to an art school secretly but after his father got to know about that his card and car had been taken from him for one week time.

"I hate this stupid message decoding shit. I thought to be a trainee under a ranked agent would be fun".

"Which kind of fun Kim?"

Both trainees had shocked to see blank-faced Namjoon leaning against the wall.

"No sir I was talking about...."

"Jeon you can go Kim Taehyung follow me".

.
.
.
.
A/N: Oh Oh..... someone is in trouble. Taetae give your tata mic face to him with your puppy eyes.

Update: 21/04/2022
Did you enjoy today's chapter?
I did while writing 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
18.4K 1.2K 32
"You're from a higher society than me. Why don't you understand that we'll never be accepted by the society" "I do not care what society says all i w...
375K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
125K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...