Starlight// Sundrop/Moondrop...

Addi_lin

"Well hello there starlight~" This is a one shot book about our favorite daycare attendant. I will be takin... Еще

Requests Are Closed!
-Googly Eyes-
-Lost-
-Memories-
-Nightmare-
-Comfort-
-Assistant-
-Why would I be Mad?-
-Game(1)-
-Game (2)-
-Play (1)-
-Pain-
-Hallucination(1)-
-Welcome to Wonderland-
-Mornings-
-Meow~-
-Mission-
-Ice Skating-
-Robbery-
3.1k Thanks!!
-Was It The Boogeyman-
-Is this even right?-
-Trip-
-Devils-
-Rainy Days-
-Eyes-
-Perfect Little Doll-
-Visionless-
-Wizarding World(1)-
-An Assassin's Job-
-Visiting A Grandpa Named Willy-

-Stressful Situation-

1.1K 38 39
Addi_lin

"I'm so close!"

.

.

.

.

"I'm so close to committing arson right now!" you yelled in your bedroom while stuffing your face in the pillow trying to muffle your screams of frustration.

Sighing you sat up from your bed trying to meditate and clear your thoughts. "Phew Y/n calm down... It's okay you can do it..." you mumble to no one in particular.

"Breath... calm...."

*Silence*

.....

"Not until I get those two other girls who aren't even helping me in this GROUP PROJECT!" you shouted, literally feeling your veins about to pop out in frustration.

Well, if you're wondering what Y/n is so angry about. Let's rewind, shall we?

~Flash back~

Looking at the University in front of you, you gulped in nervousness since this was all new and a lot to take.

"Okay Y/n, new school and new obstacle to face..." you mumbled frowning at the last part before forcing a smile on your face once again. "It's okay just act normal and you're going to be just... fine" sitting on a random chair looking at the room already filled with new faces.

The noise in the room got interrupted when the professor cleared his throat and face the class with a smile. "Hello class I'm Professor Jones. Take out your books and turn to page 30" he instructed.

Placing your bag down under the desk, taking out your book you started writing making sure to pay close attention.

.

.

.

After some time, you got bored and decided to randomly doodle on a piece of paper. Drawing figures and other stuff that can keep you entertained.

"Okay class I want you to form into groups. Make a video presentation and send it to my email. The due date is next week. Monday, Midnight sharp"

Perking up, you groaned slightly before scanning the room. 'I don't even know these people!' you thought.

Welcome to college I guess.

Gulping, you plucked up the courage to tap the person's shoulder that was seated near you. When she turned her head to look at you, you immediately forced a friendly smile on your face. "Hey, I was wondering if we can be partners for the project?" slapping yourself mentally your smile turned into a nervous one calling yourself stupid over and over again for being so awkward.

"Oh yeah, sure" the girl shrugged. Sighing out of relief you tapped the girl's shoulder in front of you asking the same question and was happy that she agreed.

In the end the three of you exchanged names and numbers and walked your separate ways.

---

The next day you got up early feeling refreshed. Grabbing the cup of coffee in the table, you sipped on it while inhaling the soft aroma of caffeine.

"Good morning to you too Sunny~" you greeted when you felt a pair of arms slithering around your waist.

Pouting, Sundrop nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck. "You've been busy lately and I'm getting worried about your health" he mumbles while looking at you in concern.

"Aww Sunny. You're just so adorable!" chuckling you placed a kiss on the Animatronics face causing him to overheat/blush. Laughing at his reaction, you slowly intertwined your hands with his. "I promise I'm okay baby no need to worry" you say softly while caressing his thumb.

"If you say so..."

Chuckling you were about to grab the cup of coffee in the table but only to be snatched by Sundrop.

"Darling, I told you already that too much caffeine is bad for you" Sundrop scolded like a parent scolding their child. Shaking your head, you shrugged. "I guess coffee is life then, now give it" reaching for the mug but failed miserably due to the height difference.

Groaning in frustration you still attempt to get your coffee out of his hands while he stood proudly practically teasing you at this point.

"Oh, can't reach the cup I see~" he teased, letting out a defeated sigh. Scrunching your nose, you massaged your forehead to calm yourself. "Sunny, I swear to god you're going to be the death of me someday"

"Nope. Correction, this coffee addiction of yours will kill you someday" he states with a matter-of-fact tone before dumping the liquid on the sink. Gasping, you look at him in disbelief. "That was my coffee!"

"And you are the love of my life. So, no caffeine for one week" he finishes making your mouth agape in shock. "No, you can't do this to meeee" you said dramatically while clinging into his leg. "Yes, I can. Now let's get you some proper breakfast" he says picking you up the ground while carrying you like a sack of potatoes, whining you continuously kept saying NOOOs while hitting his back repeatedly.

.

.

.

Two days has passed and you still didn't hear anything from the two.

Sighing, picking up your phone from your desk.

"Let's start the group project tomorrow so I can have time to edit the video. How about we meet up tomorrow in the library in 3. Sounds good?"

After sending the message you waited for their response but didn't get any sort of response. An hour has passed when you finally received a message from the two.

"Yeah, I can't. Sorry"

"Same here. I have something going on"

Furrowing your eyebrows. Your lips turned into a frown clearly not happy with their responses.

"Okay, okay. Just send me the information about the topic and your voice recording"

And send.

Massaging your forehead, you immediately started to get to work.

.

.

.

Another day has passed and you are already done with your own task but there are three problems.

One, is that they still didn't pass the recordings in their research about the topic. Two, is there are only two days left. And three is that you have an exam next week so they better hurry the f*ck up.

In cue you hear notifications on your phone. Sighing in relief you saw the two voice recordings that you were expecting.

'They sure did take their time'

Opening your laptop, downloading the two voice recordings before bracing yourself to listen to what they have to say.

And oh my god!

You swore that your eardrums might have shattered or worse become deaf if you listen any further.

First of all, the first one obviously doesn't know how to read considering to how poorly she read her part. And the voice of the second one is very loud... like- your speaker isn't even in max volume! Worst of all, one can clearly hear the background music and the sound of people cheering in the background.

Feeling irked, your eyes twitched in anger while gritting your teeth. 'They have one task... ONE FREAKING TASK!'

~Present~

Now that's why fellas our little Y/n here is throwing a tantrum in the middle of the night.

"I would rally love to play bowling bowl with their heads right now" you giggled sadistically but got interrupted when you hear a knock on the door.

"Woah, you look like madman right now sweets" Moondrop chuckles.

Yep, it was true. Dark circles were forming under your eyes, skin pale like you haven't eaten in days and messy hair sticking to your face.

Hissing, you brush the hair off that was sticking to your face while forcing a smile on your face. Finally facing his direction, you started "Not right now Moon. I'm really pissed right now so I recommend that... try not to test my patience because I'm not having it. Okay?!". Startled by your sudden outburst he was surprised you were acting this way. Considering you were always chill and calm most of the time.

"Y/n... you really need some sleep." Scoffing, rolling your eyes you ignored him and got back to work despite how tired you are feeling.

"I'm serious Y/n. Your body needs some rest" he said shutting your laptop.

Your forced smile immediately turned into a frown, feeling yourself move to the side. Moondrop took his opportunity to trap you in the chair, arms on either side on the arm chair.

"Look I'm tired of playing nice missy. If you can't sleep then I'll have to force you"

About to deny the idea, you yelped when you get picked up by a strong pair of arms and felt yourself get thrown in the bed.

Trapping you in the bed, you thrashed around trying get yourself out of Moondrop's grip while trying to push him away from you. "Let go!" you shouted in a demanding tone with clear annoyance in your voice. "Nope you need sleep".

"You are so damn stubborn!"

"And you are so disobedient!"

That continued for a bout 30 minutes but soon stopped from exhaustion. Slumping down you calmed down for a bit making him loosen his grip from your wrists.

Chuckling, "You're not going to stop until I fall asleep, are you?".

"Nope"

Sighing in defeat you gave in and cuddled Moondrop feeling relaxed. Your eyes began to feel heavy and soon enough you passed out.

.

.

.

Humming in relief because of goodnight's sleep. Your mind wondered off for a moment before you shot up from your bed realizing you still haven't finished your group project.

"Good morning sleeping beauty~" Moondrop cooed seeing you already have woken up. "Not now, Moony I still have work to do".

Frowning, he stopped you from getting up from the bed causing an 'oof' to erupt from you.

"First of all, while you are having your precious beauty sleep princess, I already finished your little group project for you." Staring up at him in shock suddenly finding it difficult to form out words.

"What do you-" "It means I already submitted your video presentation. And I already sent a letter about your two troublesome classmates of yours. You're welcome"

Feeling your words get stuck on your throat while trying to process everything. "So you mean... I have nothing to worry about?" scoffing at your reaction he leaned in and held you by the chin. "Exactly and not even a thank you in return? You wound me darling~" he teased.

But soon his teasing was cut short when you tackled him into a hug. "Thank you Moonie you're the best!" his face immediately turn into a shade of red at your words, stuttering.

"Tsk! I'm you're lover after all..."

---
I just want to express my frustration that I feel often when the teacher tells us to do a Group Activity/Project.

Like- some of my classmates aren't even helping while we all do the work!

We are supposed to work together that's why it's called a 'Group' activity/project.

This is why I prefer to work alone cause I feel like I'm sharing my grade :D (Sounds familiar isn't it reya? Oof don't mind me)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I feel a little goofy and frustrated lately because of the deadlines and lessons I have to catch up. Ciao~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

176K 10.5K 36
"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 . . . . 𝐘/𝐍? 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋�...
190K 6.7K 104
I wanted to write smth as a comfort for myself and I love Sun & moon SO much. Y/N (or us-) joins as a nightguard for the daycare. Working as a nigh...
203K 9K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
33.9K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...