Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

By kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 29

487 18 0
By kRHEESEtin

"What are you doing?" Mother Gu looked at the little milk cat coldly. "Since you are so ignorant and unwilling to leave my son on your own initiative, then as a mother, naturally I have to help my son."

"You continue . Being together will be detrimental to Ah Qing's future."

"No, don't come here, hmm~"

As soon as the little milk cat finished saying this, the bodyguards swarmed up and held it down, covering it with a stinky handkerchief. Mouth and nose, and then he felt his head and eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and finally fainted completely.

The bodyguards put the kitten in a sack and carried it out of the apartment.

The servant stood aside, trying to stop them from saving the kitten, but was afraid of Mother Gu, opened his mouth, and finally did not dare to stop.

Mother Gu glanced at the servant, "Aqing came back and told him that Baitang left by himself, do you understand?" The

servant did not dare to look up at her in front of the powerful mother Gu, and nodded with her head lowered. Nod "yes".

Mother Gu snorted with satisfaction and walked away with a group of people.

When Gu Yanqing returned to the apartment after get off work, he noticed something unusual.

As soon as he entered the door, he hurried upstairs to the room to find the little milk cat.

But the duvet in the room was empty.

Gu Yanqing's heart was beating rapidly, and for some reason, he had a very bad premonition.

He walked out of the room quickly, and was about to go to another room to find the kitten.

The servant stood by the door and stopped him, "Young master, don't look for it, Bai, Mr. Bai has left by himself."

"What?" Gu Yanqing raised his voice subconsciously, and then he shook his head, "Impossible, baby is so timid, he can't go away by himself.

" Red didn't dare to look up at him, and his eyes were still rolling around in a guilty conscience.

"Someone has been here, right? Is it my parents?" Gu Yanqing's tone suddenly sank.

He took the kitten home to meet his parents yesterday, and was strictly asked by his parents to be separated from the kitten.

Today the kitten is gone.

He's timid, and he certainly can't go away on his own.

Then there is only one possibility. His parents came and took the kitten away, trying to force them to separate.

The servant did not expect Gu Yanqing to guess so accurately, and subconsciously raised his head and looked at him in astonishment.

Realizing that he was exposed, he quickly lowered his head.

But it was too late, Gu Yanqing had already guessed it from her shocked expression.

His eyes were staring at the helpless expression on the servant's face, and his tone was cold.

"I don't care what my parents told you, you are my servant, you'd better tell me honestly, what happened today, where did the white sugar go?"

Under the strong pressure of Gu Yanqing, the servant finally couldn't stand it. Stop, plop down on the ground and cry.

"Master, don't be angry, I'll tell you everything." The

servant cried and told Gu Yanqing everything that happened today.

The more Gu Yanqing listened, the tighter his brows became.

As soon as the servant finished speaking, he ran downstairs.

He was going to find his mother and rescue the kitten.

The servant chased after him and shouted, "Master, I told you everything, don't tell your wife that it was me."

Gu Yanqing looked back at her, "I'm going to my mother now, she must know that you said it. Yes, but don't worry, you told me the truth, and I will protect you."

Gu Yanqing had already put on his shoes and opened the door, when he was about to go out and was about to close it, he suddenly thought of something, and turned to the servant.

"You were guarding in the living room before I came back. If Bai Tang comes back, call me as soon as possible."

After that, he slammed the door and left.

His baby is so clever and can turn into a cat, maybe he will find a way to escape and come back before him.

The lights in the apartment are always on for the kitten, and the door of the apartment is always open for the kitten.

Gu Yanqing took the elevator downstairs, got into his car, and ran towards Gu's house at high speed.

After he was 18 years old, he became obsessed with racing, and he also won many racing trophies in the four years of college.

With a driver after work, I rarely drive myself.

Speeding up at this moment, the speed is the same as that of the past, or even faster.

Maybe he was too anxious and too scared.

He was afraid that if he was late, he would never see the kitten again.

The importance of the little milk cat in his heart now surpassed everything.

In the past, he only knew that he loved the little milk cat, but at this moment, he deeply realized how deeply he loved it.

On the other side, the little milk cat woke up again and found that he was bound with his hands and feet, gagged, and locked in a dark room.

The little milk cat was so frightened that he changed back to the form of a cat, and easily got rid of the rope that bound him, and spit out the cotton cloth that was stuck in his mouth with a thud.

He was already very afraid of the dark, but at this moment in this little dark room where he could not see his fingers, he was trembling with fright and huddled in the corner.

Suddenly, he saw a light in one direction.

He cautiously crawled over to the place.

Climbing to the side of the light, only to find that it was a small hole.

The little milk cat approached Dongdong and sniffed, smelling the smell of mice.

It looks like this should be a mouse hole.

This mouse should be quite fat, and the little cat can barely get out of the hole.

The little milk cat first used its claws to plan the soil, and then planed the hole a little bigger.

Then squatted and got out.

It was already past nine o'clock in the evening, and it was dark outside.

But fortunately, there are lights around the little dark house, and the stars and the moon cast a faint glow in the sky.

The little milk cat was trembling with fear.

After getting out, he shook the soil on Mao Mao and took two steps.

It was found that the four legs that had just been tied up were sore and sore.

My stomach is also growling with hunger, and I can't even walk.

Suddenly, there was a smell of grilled fish in the air.

It's not far away, just around the corner of the little black house.

The little milk cat swallowed her saliva, touched her hungry flat stomach, and struggled for a long time. In the end, she took her short legs and walked tremblingly towards the place where the smell of grilled fish emanated.

He walked to the corner, stuck his head out and took a look, and found that sitting in front of the small dark room, he was grilling fish and eating two of the burly men who caught him today.

Should be looking at him.

The little milk cat meowed subconsciously in fright, and Sayazi hurriedly ran away.

Gu's bodyguards are all keen.

The two big men heard the meowing of the little milk cat, and quickly turned their heads to look in the direction from which the meow came.

They have excellent eyesight, and even by the weak firelight, they can tell that it is a small milk cat with a white body and short legs.

One of them breathed a sigh of relief, stood up and walked towards the fleeing kitten.

Bodyguards are tall and have long legs and agile movements.

The little milk cat was desperately flipping her short legs, but she was easily caught by the bodyguard.

He was grabbed on the back by a big hand, and he was caught with all four of his feet in the sky.

Look at the wicked big man who looks fierce.

The little milk cat immediately bared its little milk teeth, and the milk snorted fiercely at him. Like a caterpillar, it kept struggling and twisting, trying to break free from the big man.

He felt sure he was done.

Now it's going to be roasted like a fish by the bad guys.

Unexpectedly, the big man with a fierce face suddenly showed a silly expression on his face.

While laughing, he used the other big hand to rua the soft belly of the Rua kitten.

"Hey, hey, repair cat."

"Oh, so cute, kiss~"

As soon as he saw this idiotic expression, the little milk cat knew that he was fascinated by himself.

Hey, he really is a very charming little milk cat. The little kitten thought stinky.

After making sure that he would not be roasted and eaten like a silly fish, the little milk cat stopped struggling.

Looking at the big mouth that the big man came over, the little milk cat held it with its claws.

Dah, you can't!

It seems too attractive, but also a kind of trouble.

He didn't kiss everyone.

He only kisses his master.

The master looks much better than this rough man.

The bodyguard is a cat slave and has a kitten at home.

I've been busy with work lately, so I don't have time to play with cats. When I see a small milk cat, I can't hold back and become addicted to cats.

He tried to kiss a few times, but the kitten's claws pressed against his mouth and refused to kiss him, so he had to give up.

He carried the kitten to the side of the fire, tore off a piece of grilled fish from the shelf, pinched it and fed it to the kitten's mouth.

"Come and eat fish and fish." The

little milk cat thought that he was doomed just now, but now he was fed the grilled fish with a smile on his face by the big man.

Hey, my damn charm.

The little milk cat couldn't help but fart again, and then opened its small mouth and gnawed on the grilled fish.

The grilled fish is sprinkled with delicious pepper and cumin, and brushed with chili oil.

too delicious!

The little kitten eats with tears in her eyes.

After eating one piece, I wanted to eat another piece, staring at the grilled fish and licking my mouth.

The big man was very cunning, he stopped feeding after feeding a piece, and held the little milk cat to his mouth.

"Xiu cat, hehe, Xiu cat, if you still want to eat, you have to kiss me." The

little milk cat gave him a paw directly.

The kitten doesn't bend over for grilled fish, fuck you.

The big man was scratched with a paw, but fortunately, he escaped quickly and did not bleed.

He looked aggrievedly at the little milk cat, and even started to cry.

"Hey little bastard, don't kiss me, don't kiss me."

"Forget it, for the sake of your cuteness, let's feed you." The

little milk cat snorted proudly and hit Snoring and enjoying the fish nuggets that the big man was very spineless and handed over again.

My heart is full of slander: You look so strong and you are so shameless.

It was probably because she had been hungry for too long, and the little milk cat had eaten half of the grilled fish before she felt full.

The big man poured some water into the lid of the cup to feed the kitten.

Now that I have eaten and drank enough, and have strength, it is time to find a way to escape.

But this big man held him like a baby in his arms.

He couldn't run away at all.

The little milk cat struggled several times but failed to get out of the arms of the big man.

Angrily bites him.

But his little baby teeth couldn't do any harm to the thick calloused fingers of the big man who practiced various weapons all the year round.

The big man even thought it was cute and teased him with his fingers.

The little kitten pouted angrily and stopped biting.

How to escape from his arms?

The little cat frowned and thought for a while, and suddenly, he thought of Gu Yanqing's weakness - big fish! ! !

Hee hee hee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.9K 189
Author(s) Casanovanic Bookworm Feng Liu Shu Dai 風流書呆 风流书呆 Associated Names Quick Transmigrating into a Face Slapping Demon Quick Transmigration: Fac...
521K 15.7K 125
After You Mian died, he found out that he was actually the cannon fodder fake young master in a book of pure love in the Shura field. You Mian origin...
560K 19.1K 144
Read and find out...
77.3K 3K 102
Author: green law/青律 Category: Tanmei fiction List of chapter: 102 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Jiang Wang fell into the lake in a car accide...