Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

Door kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 20

644 28 0
Door kRHEESEtin

Shen Na is beautiful and generous, and her temperament is lively and cheerful. She belongs to Ming Yanhang.

Today, she is wearing a pink lady's latest dress from a big fashion brand. She steps on stiletto heels, revealing two long straight, long, white legs, and she has beautiful long hair like seaweed.

He went straight to the president's office.

When passing by the big office, the sharp-eyed Shen Na saw the little milk cat acting wildly on Su Juju's desk at a glance.

So he turned a corner and walked towards Su Juju under everyone's attention.

She stretched out her slender hands with pointed manicures, and picked up the kitten and held it in her arms as if there was no one else around.

"Give it to me."

Shen Na simply threw down such a sentence, ignoring Su Juju's reaction, and walked straight away with the little milk cat in her arms.

Watching Shen Na's beautiful back go away, the colleagues on the side whispered gossip.

"I've come to see Mr. Gu again, and I'm sure to leave with resentment later."

"You said that she has been entangled for so long, and we, Mr. Gu, didn't even look at her with the right eyes and didn't give up, but it's really persevering. "

I think it's thick-skinned."

The project team leader on the side of "Okay" interrupted their conversation. "Have the project materials been completed? I'm not afraid that Shen Na will hear the discussion here."

Everyone fell silent.

Shen Na is a person who must be scornful. Before, a little girl who admired Mr. Gu said a few words to her, and she heard her, and then she was slapped hard. If she really heard it, she would probably try to rectify them.

Shen Na hugged the little milk cat and walked to Gu Yanqing's office.

Gu Yanqing is a cold-hearted person, showing indifference to everything, only pampering little kittens.

Shen Na actually doesn't like cats, but in order to get close to Gu Yanqing, she has to show her love for kittens every time.

She thought that she would go to Gu Yanqing with her little milk cat in her arms, she should be able to get him to take a few more glances.

At this time, Gu Yanqing had just finished talking with his father, and he personally escorted his father downstairs to leave the company and return to the president's office.

He was just about to go to Su Juju's place to look for the little milk cat, when he saw Shen Na walking in with the little milk cat in his arms.

The little milk cat has a more sensitive sense of smell than ordinary cats, and can't get used to the sweet fragrance of Shen Na's body. As soon as Shen Na is in her arms, she will keep barking with her little milk teeth on, and her four short legs have been exerting force. , wants to jump off Shen Na.

Shen Na looked thin, but her strength was not small.

She pressed the kitten into her arms and pretended to be very close.

Gu Yanqing frowned unconsciously when he saw Shen Na holding the little milk cat.

The little milk cat's eyes were wide open, her tail was swaying uneasily, and she kept meowing and meowing. She clearly didn't like being held by Shen Na very much.

But he was forcibly held in his arms.

Gu Yanqing felt distressed for the little milk cat, got up and walked over to Shen Na, to bring the little milk cat back.

When Shen Na saw Gu Yanqing walking towards her, in order to show her closeness to the kitten, she smiled and brought her mouth close to the kitten, as if she wanted to kiss the kitten.

Of course she won't really kiss the kitten, she's just pretending.

She felt that this kind of pet was dirty and had parasites, so she didn't want to kiss her beautiful lips with expensive lipstick.

Of course, the little cat didn't want to be kissed by Shen Na either. He twisted his little head flexibly to avoid the woman's red lips.

Then the leg was pinched by the woman's pointed fingernails.

This is how Shen Na treats the puppets raised by her mother at home.

But she didn't know that the puppets raised by his mother were docile, and little milk cats were not easy to bully.

The little milk cat meowed in pain, turned its head in anger, and bit down on the tip of the woman's high nose.

This time was not light, Shen Na's nose pierced sharply, screamed, and threw the kitten off her body.

She stretched out her lush jade fingers and touched the tip of her nose with trembling, and actually wiped a smear of blood.

Shen Na has always cared about her face, and usually spends a lot of money to maintain it.

This time, being bitten by the little milk cat can be regarded as broken.

"Ah, ah," Shen Na screamed in fright, looking at the blood on her fingertips, and quickly took out a small vanity mirror from her bag and took a look at her face.

On the tip of the delicate and beautiful little nose, there were four shallow blood holes, which were left by the four fangs of the little milk cat.

Gu Yanqing immediately went to hug the little milk cat that was thrown directly from the body by Shen Na to the ground. After checking that the little milk cat was all right, he was relieved.

"Brother Yanqing" Shen Na's eyes were full of tears, and she pointed at the little milk cat and cried to Gu Yanqing,

"Woo woo woo , he bit me." !"

She was the one who pinched me first, hum! bad guy!

Shen Na saw that the little milk cat bit him, she dared to lie in the man's arms and yell at her, she raised her hand and wanted to hit the little milk cat.

The little milk cat frightened out of the plane's ears and shrank its head subconsciously.

Before Shen Na's wrist touched the little milk cat, she was grabbed by Gu Yanqing's big hand.

Although the little milk cat is naughty, Gu Yanqing knows that he will not bite people for no reason.

Gu Yanqing didn't know that Shen Na pinched the little milk cat, thinking that the little milk cat was forcibly hugged by Shen Na to bite her angrily.

He frowned at the crying Shen Na, and shook her hand away, "Okay, it's important to treat the wound quickly."

Gu Yanqing called the secretary to come in, "Send Miss Shen to the hospital."

"Yes" The secretary glanced at Shen Na's nose, She said respectfully, "Miss Shen, please come downstairs with me, I'll drive you to the hospital."

But Shen Na was reluctant, pointing at the little milk cat and said, "He bit me for no reason, so brother Yan Qing didn't teach him a lesson? "

Shen Na thought that the little cat couldn't speak, and Gu Yanqing would not know about her pinching the little cat, and wanted Gu Yanqing to punish the little cat.

Gu Yanqing frowned and looked at Shen Na, "You go to the hospital to treat the wound first, it's wrong for the kitten to bite you, I'll teach you a lesson later. But you shouldn't force the kitten into your arms if he doesn't want to. ."

Shen Na was stunned, but Gu Yanqing didn't expect Gu Yanqing to see that she was forcibly hugging the kitten.

Seeing Gu Yanqing's cold face protecting the little milk cat, Shen Na was so angry that she died.

She was wearing delicate makeup today, and she deliberately dressed up beautifully. She wanted to come to Gu Yanqing to have a good impression, but she was completely destroyed by this stinky cat.

She glared at the little milk cat, and then left unwillingly.

After Shen Na left, Gu Yanqing locked the door of the president's office.

"Into a human form." Gu Yanqing said to the little cat.

The little cat looked at Gu Yanqing and walked towards him with a bad expression and a bad tone. Thinking of what Gu Yanqing said just now, she thought he was going to reprimand him.

He immediately turned into a teenager, showed Gu Yanqing the bruise on his thigh pinched by Shen Na, and complained aggrievedly, "She pinched me first, meow~ You can't murder me!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

114K 1.5K 47
2019 arsenal women. there is a new signing: a Dutch girl called Madelief Miedema who is Vivianne Miedema's younger sister. She plays for the Nederla...
22.4K 884 33
Sometimes, when people die, they leave behind some obsession. This obsession hinder their journey in their afterlives. Qiu Chen's job is to solve the...
383K 12K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
140K 4.6K 189
Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil Associated Names Quick Transmigrating into a Face Slapping Demon Quick Transmigration: Face Slapping Demon Author...